I drive a 4 cylinder 4 speed automatic car with a small 1.8 engine to my 9 to 5 blue collar job and I enjoy every second of it

I drive a 4 cylinder 4 speed automatic car with a small 1.8 engine to my 9 to 5 blue collar job and I enjoy every second of it
Why does it make you seethe?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I am bored and have nothing to talk about but argue and troll

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It doesn't, have fun anon.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't think anyone cares about your boring life sorry dude

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My life isnt boring, I just dont need a fast car to enjoy cruising around, good stereo and smooth ride is all i need

It doesn't, have fun anon.

Thanks bro

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Congrats on the commute anon hope your not late

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

1.8 is considered a big engine in europe

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

and driving constantly 110 mph is considered a low speed.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

perhaps it is, in the Islamic Kingdom (formerly known as the UK)

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gay.
    LOL @ that wheel gap
    >and I enjoy every second of it
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choice-supportive_bias
    You're literally lying to yourself.
    Verification not required.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/qqupv5d.png

[...]

this shit sounds exactly like what burgers spew whenever the snip is brought up, how interesting

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bro you have to buy a truck, all your coworkers have one
    What if it snows? What if the boss wants you to tow something or bring something big? Plus chicks are gonna think you're gay or have a small dick if you drive that.
    They're not that expensive, I'm paying 1k a month for my 2015

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>all your coworkers have one
      So?
      >What if it snows?
      What if OP doesn't live in a shithole with no plows?
      >What if the boss wants you to tow something or bring something big?
      Then boss can hire a truck, not OP's problem to provide vehicles for his company
      > Plus chicks are gonna think you're gay or have a small dick if you drive that
      The irony
      >They're not that expensive, I'm paying 1k a month for my 2015
      My homie this car costs like 4/5k

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Based car enjoyer. Insecuregays will spend 20x what you did to be half as happy. You have accomplished what so few on this board have: owning a car that you actually like. Enjoy, anon.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Beautiful. Fast. Straight.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Beautiful. Fast. Straight.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I hope you keep it clean op. My neighbor has one of these, same color,
    and lets birds shit all over it.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'll take you for a ride in my '07 Grand Marquis, and you'll immediately want to drive yours right off a cliff.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you need a 1.8L at least go with a far more practical choice.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

See

Ugly. Slow. Gay.
      LOL @ that wheel gap
      >and I enjoy every second of it
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choice-supportive_bias
      You're literally lying to yourself.
      Verification not required.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Nissan
    ABSOLUTE TRASH
    >Shitbox
    I'll let you off the hook this time

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

this is an auto enthusiast board. you clearly aren't, so why are you here?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Likes driving
      >Is not an 'auto enthusiast' because reasons

You're a better man than the manchildren in this thread, OP. Enjoy life.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I am an Auto Enthusiast and I drive Corolla.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Driving enthusiasts and car enthusiasts aren't mutually inclusive.
        >Verification not required.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Driving enthusiasts and car enthusiasts aren't mutually inclusive.

That is (You)r (wrong) opinion.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No it's just a fact. OP likes driving but isn't into cars. Driving enthusiast but not a car enthusiast.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And I don't even know if OP even enjoys spirited driving. He says he enjoys his commute. So he's more of a commuting enthusiast.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

So what? You gotta jerkoff to some overpriced JDM shitbox or gay ass SW to be an auto enthusiast?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This guy plays GTA:O as a swarthy man who permanently wears sunglasses and a suit and has a garage full of gold hypercars

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I drive a 3 cylinder manual with 1.0 liter engine and 95 hp and I love it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Hella based, is it a Dacia?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It's a Polo, it's my first car

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Very nice, good that you went for a manual cause VW DSG autos are trash

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I will never buy autotragic or basedlectric in my life

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

autos are fine as long as theyre not a DSG or Jatco

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>95 hp
      You say this as if it's too small a number. Plenty of cool car made sub-100hp.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

it dosent make me seethe, why would ypu think that?

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You are just another npc on the road. We don't think about you at all outside of trolls like yourself

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It makes me seethe because the israeli media told you that you don't need a faster superior car; that your little econoshitbox is more than enough. And you believed them, fully mindbroken by them.
    You vill drive ze shitbox and you vill be happy.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

But the israelites said I needed to spend more money on a faster more sporty expensive car so they can have more money for higher interest rate for the banks higher maintenance costs for the dealers and less fuel efficiency to keep feeding the oil companies my dollary-doos

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It makes me seethe because the israeli media told you that you don't need a faster superior car; that your little econoshitbox is more than enough. And you believed them, fully mindbroken by them.
        You vill drive ze shitbox and you vill be happy.

Here the sheer stupidity of the whole "the elites don't want you to have fun!!!" shows.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

What the elites really don't want us to have, is big-azz RWD luxury sedans with bench seats, column shifter, body-on-frame, and a V8. They want your fat ass jammed into some japcrap shitbox, so you'll be miserable and get straight back to work or home.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

But... Teslas accelerate way faster?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

To get you to work faster, and back home to your pod faster. Its comfort you're not allowed to have. Have you ever driven a Grand Marquis or Lincoln Mark VIII? That ride is what they're taking from us. The ride so comfortable, you want to drive all night. You want to travel. You want freedom of movement. With a Tesla, all you've got is "transportation". It aint about 0-60, bubby.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Grand dad bought two at auction, passed away. I got one and my brother got one. Free old police cars. Drove the hell out of it for a few years. The beefy built version, fun car to rag on. Did good in the snow and ice, longer wheel base, does better.
            Real smooth on the highway with cushy seats. Not fun in cramped city conditions, parking garages. It's big. Good for moving day. Everyone hates it and nobody wants to ride with you. You're never picked to drive everyone at the office. I could take some corners faster in the CV then my Mustang. A long sweeping turn I'd always push it till I felt the car was about to fly off the road. CV did better, and did push Mustang too hard one day there, spun out. It's a sure footed car, did hydroplane a couple times, that surprised me. Stayed straight, still didn't like it. Too big, sucks down gas, not the car for me. It was fun. Would not do again. It was moronic.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Lexus looks better.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>less than 4.7L
            >bucket seats

Nah, I'm good.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Sweet more schizoposting.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i wonder how these compare to the 8th gen toyota crowns; those were the last gen crowns to be body on frame. the wagons were body on frame right up until the s170 models.
            in a way they almost seem like the jap crown vic in terms of design - rwd, luxury sedan, column shifter (optional), bench seats (optional), and the highest trim had a v8 with adjustable air suspension.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That air suspension is the other thing that makes the Panthers such a nice ride. You just can't get it in a sedan any longer. It feels like a 4,100 lb stick of butter sliding down the highway.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

it doesnt I drive my 2L turbo charged 6 speed auto goymobile to my 9-5 white collar job and hate every second of it.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Got to test drive some of these at my shop, an older Toyota Yaris and a Mazda 2, honestly pretty fun hooning around. Super light and really eager to rev up high, and pretty solid on some tighter turns. Would love to buy one, gut it completely and drift around some muddy roads on a car like this.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *