I fell for a scam. Two guys pulled up in a truck in a parking lot and and aggressively offered to fix a dent in my car.

I fell for a scam. Two guys pulled up in a truck in a parking lot and and aggressively offered to fix a dent in my car. I didn't really trust them but I was intimidated and caved. For some reason they asked me to sit in the car and hold the brake, which I now realize was to keep me from seeing what they were doing. They kind of pulled the dent out and I guess applied some kind of puddy over the surrounding scratches as well as use a spray paint that's not the right color. Maybe it's because they saw me watching them through the mirror, but they shortly afterward told me go to the ATM (I didn't have cash) in a convenience store in the lot. For some reason when I got back they had moved their truck around next to my driver side with little room in between, like maybe they were going to threaten me if I didn't pay?

It was $100 which isn't the end of the world and not gonna lie it looks less atrocious, but the way they acted has me sketched out. Is there anything else they could have done to my car that I should be worried about? It was locked while I was away, and nothing was stolen.

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

moron. Give me $200

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Should've just got the shitty "repair job" done and then called the cops that they were strongarming you. A win/win.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah I know, I feel stupid.

Maybe it's nothing, but I heard a brief buzz while I was driving home and I'm feeling paranoid they have for some reason put a tracking device on it? I don't know why they wouldn't just do it while I was away without me knowing, or why they would care about my scratched/dented car.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ah the old Toyota bumper pull n spray chingonscam. My dad fell for it in a target parking lot when he dented his Avalon and a week later some mexican offered to fix it right there for $200.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Don't think they intimidated him though but they probably aggressively asked to do it. Gotta always carry the damn .357 around I guess.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

cuck homosexual

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

if some dickweed approached my car and started soliciting shit I would instantly inform them that hollowpoints suck to remove.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

and thats when i show them the end of their lives and a magazine of .45 JHP Wads.
      Black person you do not wanna frick with me.
      I like to kill people

Frick off children.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

post pics

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I don't want to post my own car also I'm too lazy to get up and do it, but it looks similar to this. The material they used looks more like spackle.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

post pics

forgot pic

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

it looks great!!
          just like new!!!

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Holy frick dude

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Can you circle it or something?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous
        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>it's real

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>being THIS moronic
          how the frick you made money for lexus

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

KEK ok you actually got scammed, my dad's is pretty unnoticeable

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Sorry OP. Hate when folks do this shit. Had to deal with it all the time from beggars in NY. Gotta say no.

Bastards

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

How were you watching them through the mirror if they were working in front of your car? Fake story.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's a different Anon who had this happen, too

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous
        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You paid them to ruin your car more?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

what the FRICK

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You paid them to vandalize your car

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

i can get a woman to sling mud better than this lmao

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>all these replies
          Why does DA believe literally everything?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

theres a lot of really, really stupid people out there. also i work in a body shop and ive seen repairs like that come in on cars.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you grossly overestimate the intelligence of the average person

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What's the harm in believing this? Loosen up, gay.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You have too much friction in your thoughts. Get your anxiety under control you moron midwit

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Who cares if its true or not you gay boy, its a funny story. Loosen up a bit c**t

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I have no words

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

HAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Google reverse image shows this image is from 2023
          Nice bait though

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>fixing a dent on a plastic bumper BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>fricked up the greentext
      >mfw op’s moronation is already spreading
      oh god oh frick

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

wat? thats totally possible.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

it’s possible enough that op could’ve fixed it himself. why pay another man to do it? it’d be understandable with quarter panel damage. not something you could pop out by yourself in an hour

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

happened to me, actually made a small smooth dent worse with smaller small dents and creases and chips off that fell off the paint with the paste

I was hoping the drug addict might have actually worked in a body shop at some point

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Lexus owners

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Should have just got in your car and drove off

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Criminal here. Since you didn't stand up for yourself at all, they likely marked you for later. Not about dent repair scams though. They're coming for those cheeks

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

"puddy"?????
    Yeah, no wonder you fell for their scam.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'd probably just tell them some bullshit like my insurance is gonna cover it and it's getting fixed tomorrow it but I'll take their number and tell my friends about them, maybe the prospect of more business will get them to leave me alone

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

and thats when i show them the end of their lives and a magazine of .45 JHP Wads.
    Black person you do not wanna frick with me.
    I like to kill people

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/Hc0q5OQ.jpg

>Black folk are just socially disadvantaged white people ya’ll

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

What do Black folk have to do with you pretending to be a tough guy on the internet? Still haven't gotten over that one time you were bullied in middle school?

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

melanated gentlemen do a similar scam around college bars where they corner you in an alley and sell you their mixtape you always wanted

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Parking lot Mexican pulled a similar hustle on me, but he actually had dent pulling tools and did a pretty okay job of pulling out a dent in my quarter panel. Still had a crease, but it was 80% better. It was worth my $60.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>some guy randomly comes up to you to you
    >you think this isn't a scam or a robbery
    Anon you and anyone that falls for this is moronic, I bet you fall for the "homeless person washes your windows" scam

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Anon if you're a burger you have no excuse to not own a gun for shit like this.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *