• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

booze?

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

booze?

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What the frick did you crash, a utilities truck? How? Why?

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Fricking moron

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

sweet now I can finally get that job always wanted

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I Hope you are ok anon, you aways can fain other job

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>tries to make turn in a truck at like 100mph or something moronic
    >"OH FRICK I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT SLAM BREAKS"
    >could've just continued straight along the road

I'll never understand why people with obviously low driving skills don't just stick to driving slow and cautiously, unfortunately due to their own ignorance they're usually the most aggressive drivers in everyday traffic.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>OP abandons thread

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What only matters is that you are okay and that you learn from your mistake 😀

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>striations darkening to the outside before the brakes locked up

lmao why were you accelerating

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Genuinely curious, how do you tell what happened?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

cop school to be quite honest with you family
        to massively oversimplify, darker and wider tire marks = more tire material being transferred to the road, in a braking situation you'll see the skids fading. instead we see more material's being transfered side to side, which is consistent with accelerating while starting to rotate sideways.
        long skid marks = lots of energy being carried through the slide, meaning the truck was at the very least maintaining speed while the tires were scrubbing, which implies still on the gas, and finally you can see the dualies didn't lock up until the the very end of the slide, which is where I'd assume OP slammed on the brakes just before going off the road
        or I could be making it all up who knows

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It more likely than the wider path is the result of more weight being applied to the road, as the road has a depression

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>wider path is the result of more weight being applied to the road, as the road has a depression
            lol no. to overcome the friction of that much rubber it'd have to be like a 30 degree slope. big long curve, skid darkening transversely = that's power still being applied.

>cops told me this bullshit so it must be true
            this is your brain on boot leather

>can't rebut
            lmao keep the speed down chief, you never know when we might detect the smell of marijuana

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's clearly the long drawn out ABS marks of a vehicle with a lot of inertia you midwit

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>a vehicle with a lot of inertia
            >ABS
            >transverse darkening
            >big long skids not fading even a little bit
            want to know how I know you don't know what you're talking about

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Because you're a midwit who watched some moronic skid marks presentation without understanding it and now you think anon was applying power with the front wheels of his dually truck into a ditch because the skid mark is curved

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>ow you think anon was applying power with the front wheels of his dually truck into a ditch because the skid mark is curved
            >doesn't understand the basic concepts involved
            lmao thanks for playing kid

If it were that (it isn't) then you're still going to have to explain why morono McBrainlesstard was going so fast when he knew he was driving a heavy vehicle and his turn was coming up.

the length and progression of transfer clearly shows the vehicle was at the least maintaining speed while sliding, too. overspeed and wasn't even trying to brake until the very end

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>thinks he understand but doesn't
            Based midwit

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>realizes he's wrong
            >seethes

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>doesn't realise he's wrong
            >greentexts

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>02:36

morono is really trying hard to save face while having no understanding about how ABS works or even high school level physics.

>04:18

dis homie really thinks bruz power sliding the front wheels of a dually into a ditch because the skid mark is curved

>07:22
            >got proven wrong
            >seethed
            >spent 5 minutes ranting into the void
            >still doesn't understand the basics and/or can't understand simple written english
            >thinks a truck with ABS can be on the brakes and not even slightly decelerating through a 50 foot slide, which is obvious from the length of the marks
            >thinks it's not obvious that forward motion is at least constant because the tire material transfer is completely west-east through the tire marks
            lmao anyone can look at that pic for one second and see the brakes weren't even applied until just before the truck went off the road

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>lmao anyone can look at that pic for one second and see the brakes weren't even applied until just before the truck went off the road
            Bruh, if you think I'm talking about you when I say morono, maybe it actually applies to you and not the OP.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If it were that (it isn't) then you're still going to have to explain why morono McBrainlesstard was going so fast when he knew he was driving a heavy vehicle and his turn was coming up.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>cops told me this bullshit so it must be true
          this is your brain on boot leather

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yes yes dear, anarchy and hate, etc. Now get along to bed before mommy yells at you, you don't want to be sleepy at your paid protest, do you?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>lots of energy being carried through the slide, meaning the truck was at the very least maintaining speed while the tires were scrubbing, which implies still on the gas, and finally you can see the dualies didn't lock up until the the very end of the slide, which is where I'd assume OP slammed on the brakes just before going off the road

So was OP trying to drift his company work truck? What other explanation is there? I used to frick around with our work vans but it just consisted of flooring it over speed bumps cause I wanted to frick the company over. I didn't actually want to risk my job lol

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

imagine talking with such confidence about shit you absolutely pulled out of your butthole

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

upload a pic of your handwriting (with all your favourite slurs, of course) and I'll BS about your personality according to dubious psychological theories

• 2 months ago
          s10fag

how much lack of judgement do you observe before you consider inhibiting circumstances

that truck didnt go very far in the ditch, he must have had an eternity to realize he wasnt making that corner

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

hehe

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

morono is really trying hard to save face while having no understanding about how ABS works or even high school level physics.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

dis homie really thinks bruz power sliding the front wheels of a dually into a ditch because the skid mark is curved

>02:36
      [...]
      [...]
      >got proven wrong
      >seethed
      >spent 5 minutes ranting into the void
      >still doesn't understand the basics and/or can't understand simple written english
      >thinks a truck with ABS can be on the brakes and not even slightly decelerating through a 50 foot slide, which is obvious from the length of the marks
      >thinks it's not obvious that forward motion is at least constant because the tire material transfer is completely west-east through the tire marks
      lmao anyone can look at that pic for one second and see the brakes weren't even applied until just before the truck went off the road

>37:35
      >thinks he proved anything
      >didn't
      >spent 5 minutes greentexting
      >thinks OP was still powersliding his front wheels as he went over the edge of the road because the skidmark is long

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

OP was still powersliding his front wheels as he went over the edge of the road because the skidmark is long
        >still can't read or understand basic physics
        tragic lmao

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>thinks he understands but doesn't
          sad 2bh

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>greentexts and then internet lingo
            many such cases

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>don't greentext
            >he says while greentexting
            oof

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>can't read

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>can't asses skidmarks

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>can't do either

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>can't do anything

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>too afraid to just pick up the phone and text her

>lots of energy being carried through the slide, meaning the truck was at the very least maintaining speed while the tires were scrubbing, which implies still on the gas, and finally you can see the dualies didn't lock up until the the very end of the slide, which is where I'd assume OP slammed on the brakes just before going off the road

So was OP trying to drift his company work truck? What other explanation is there? I used to frick around with our work vans but it just consisted of flooring it over speed bumps cause I wanted to frick the company over. I didn't actually want to risk my job lol

can't tell without the context of the intersection/asking the driver, but if I had to guess, distracted driving way too fast, missed a left turn, tried to steer out instead of braking, only occurred to hit the brakes when it was far too late

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

all i know is that dis car? it's got positraction.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Just say the tyre debeaded

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Just say the tyre debeaded
      Hahah i was in that thread

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What the frick, were you speeding and driving recklessly with the company's car?

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Damn, OP, that's a real bad situation you found yourself in.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why does everyone that drive a work truck suck at driving?

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Might get fired lol
    Some girl at a place I used to work at crashed a company vehicle (Large ones, much bigger than any work truck) TWICE in the same day and didn't tell anyone. Got caught obviously.
    Somehow she still fricking works there. Probably helps that it was just property damage on-site, but still.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Diversity hire with experience is more expensive to fire than to find a new one. What's one or two work trucks every few years

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Women can get away with things men can't. I knew a girl who caused 3 accidents and never even got a ticket.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

OP Just now stood the like Pic related instead of updating

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Sorry guys it was a long day. What happened is I'm on a storm repair trip with my power company. The rear passenger dually Tire drifted off the pavement a little, which is no big deal because these trucks are wide and we work in the country where there isn't a shoulder. You just have to calmly steer back towards the center and let the tire pop back up. Something I've done 100 times. But this time, it really wasn't coming back up, so the front of the truck was moving more into the oncoming Lane but the rear was still hung up. It was kind of a bad situation because the drop off was steeper and there was a driveway and stuff on the right, so if I steered back to the right I could slide off that way. But if I dialed in more correction, this thing was definitely going to roll. Kind of a minor mistake combined with bad luck situation.

So yes, I actually was on the gas until the very end. These things don't stop but so quick, and the ABS on my truck has been broken since I got to our crew in June of last year. The company knows and doesn't care I guess. I wasn't over the speed limit of 45, and I wasn't driving like a jackass. I'm not going to do that in a top heavy pig like this on roads I've never driven before. The sheriff came, looked at what happened, got my statement, and declined to give me a ticket saying there's little I could do. Thank God because CDL tickets are bad. I have to take a drug test this morning, they were going to do it yesterday but the drug test place closed by the time we got there.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>The rear passenger dually Tire drifted off the pavement a little

Ah yes the old "the car just crashed itself" cope!
      >"the car just lost control"
      >"the passenger tyre just drifted off the pavement"

NO ANON!
      YOU DROVE OFF THE PAVEMENT.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yes, I drove off the pavement. In this specific situation it's much more likely than normal though, that's what I'm trying to convey.

I like how you angled everything so I cannot easily tell how to find out which crew this was.

Serendipity with how my boy took the photo. I'm not posting anything with the company logo. At least not until I no longer work here. Why do you care, anyway?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Now if the side of the road crumbled there I would say it wasn't your fault but driving a dually isn't hard and if you got your tires off the road without it crumbling which looked like that's what happened I would say it's your fault and you drive like a woman who doesn't know where her ass end is.
      You are lucky to still be employed.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>So yes, I actually was on the gas until the very end.
      thank you anon, also trying to steer out is natural human instinct. the overwhelming majority of single vehicle crashes, like at least 3/4 I see, likely could've been avoided if the driver just stood on the brakes rather than trying to steer out, but we never do. now excuse me while I make fun of some morons

>

imagine talking with such confidence about shit you absolutely pulled out of your butthole

>imagine talking with such confidence about shit you absolutely pulled out of your butthole
      uh oh anon see above

It's clearly the long drawn out ABS marks of a vehicle with a lot of inertia you midwit

>It's clearly the long drawn out ABS marks of a vehicle with a lot of inertia you midwit
      oh shit look up there anon
      looks like you're stupid

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Really could have been worse. I didn't have any injuries, I was the only person in the truck, and there is nobody in the oncoming Lane at the moment. Wear your seatbelt guys.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I like how you angled everything so I cannot easily tell how to find out which crew this was.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>ITT a couple of morons tried to argue tire mark interpretation with a guy who has to do it as part of his job
    >one moron is so amazingly stupid that he argues not only the total opposite of what obviously happened, but even better that the striations clearly showing acceleration into the skid are actually the result of ABS braking (lol) on a vehicle that it turns out was not even so equipped (LOL)

>OP comes in and confirms I was 100% right
    I am really enjoying my morning coffee tbh

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *