I fricking hate ICE cars. >Engines blow

I fricking hate ICE cars.

>Engines blow
>Catch on fire infinitely more often than EVs because ICE vehicles literally get propelled by their engine creating explosions
>Catalytic Converters get stolen by blacks constantly
>Transmissions go bad, especially japanese CVTs
>head gaskets blow
>intake manifold crack
>alternator goes bad
>constant expensive oil changes with synthetic oil
>unless you buy some shitty econobox, you have to get 91/93 octane gas which costs over $4 a gallon
>exhaust stinks and pumps carbon monoxide into your lungs if you stand behind a car idling in a parking lot
>belts squeak
>radiator gets a hole in it
>using the AC saps all your power and gives you 10 mpg (good luck surviving without blasting the AC in the south)

meanwhile with EVs
>rotate the tires once a year
>just works
>free charging in your apartment complex if you have a gentile landlord

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>another waste of time EV bait thread
    I hope you get AIDS

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

*ev's have advantages*
      >MUST BE EV BAIT

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cool, I don't mind them.

Cope with your negative emotions bro, I'll keep on feeling them positive vibes 🙂

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Everytime I learn more about electronic vehicles i want to vomit. Its made for the ipad generation that has a gold fish attention span and want to tongue climate childs slit. You are pedophiles and fricking disease ridden people. You have to charge behind a fricking mattress firm because your real range begins at 80%. You are also willing to let jesus take the wheel with AI. Evs perpetuate numale culture and risky sexual life styles. At the end of the day EVs are combustion vehicles after all. In any natural disaster like a hurricane these are exploding all over miami. Go frick yourself and let that sink in frick face.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't speak in schizophrenia
      can anyone translate?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Your car is slow and that’s okay!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Blah blah blah blah I'm overweight and drive a pickup truck words words words words
      Get laid chuddy boy.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>racism outside of /b/
    yikes!

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Blow it out your ass

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Anon, you’ll have to buy new tires every time you hit a pothole…

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why the frick does the auto industry hate big, beefy tires? They're better for wear and ride comfort and can take a hit much better.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

after years and years of car ads showing cars going fast on tracks, nearly everyone that buys a sedan is convinced that they need rock hard suspension and rubber band tyres to set their best personal time from their house to the local butcher
        then they sell the car because their ass has taken more pounding than mia khalifa, so they can buy a truck or SUV that has the same ride qualities sedans did a decade or two ago

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Low profile tires get better fuel economy. This lets them do better on regulatory checks.
        Also, Black folk. Big rimz=status.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Low profile tyre have worse fuel economy. You can go to Tesla website yourself and see how much range you lose by going 1 inch bigger on the wheels.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Shorter sidewalls are stiffer and should have less rolling resistance, and less rubber is less weight, which should equal better fuel economy in isolation.
            Tesla's larger wheels do not have aero caps and probably weigh more in metal, while the outside diameter of the tires remain the same. That is why they're worse.
            There's also tread width to consider.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I love ICE cars!
    >the look
    >the feel
    >the SMELL
    >the sound
    If ever you hear some moron screech his tires, if ever some dude is running his straght-piped V8 for no reason at 2am, if ever you see a rust-bucket that would fail an inspection in any civilized country in the world doing twice the limit, think of me.

Even with 24hp/liter, I am having boatloads of fun!

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I frick hate advertisment.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>meanwhile with EVs

Your EV has less range than a superior ICE vehicle and you still have to change standard car motor oil and coolant ahahahaa

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

that filter lasts 10 years or 1 million miles

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

why does it need oil?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

moving parts

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Gears don't lubricate themselves dumbass.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I hate EV's and could come up with a list of my own. Difference between me and you is that I don't waste my life trolling DA with that bullshit.
    /thread

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

based. people need to realize this more.

Honestly EVs are here to stay. I just hate that you somehow need to remove ICEs. Why not have options for both?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Why not have options for both?

because one is actively destroying the environment with carbon emissions and the other isn't

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Tesla always wins baby

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

nice RC toy

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

buump

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

yeah, building cars 15000 vape batteries where each must be tested, constantly monitored, by state of charge,temperature, age, current draw, voltage, charging cycles where none of them might different by 0.1V or whole pack will violently "equalize" (aka. catch fire) or where the whole battery pack can't get over 55 degrees C is a good idea.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

and having a car that uses gas to make explosions inside a big metal block (and waste 60% of the energy as heat) is more sane?

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

When did you get your sex change?

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Even if I had all of these issues I could fix them or have them fixed at a fraction of the cost of what it would take to replace your toy car's lithium ion battery after it spontaneously combusts in your driveway while idling

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

zozzle glad someone saved my pic

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My dad bought into the hype, and bought a 2020 Tesla Model 3. That thing is such a death trap.

>"Anon, let's go fishing with my brand new car!"
    >Why not, he's not getting any younger
    >Get in the car with him, dad seems so overjoyed about the speed and self-driving mechanism (he buys brand new only every ~10 years)
    >"Look how fast this thing speeds up!"
    >I agree, it felt pretty cool for the first few times.
    >We go fishing, have a father-son moment. Then we drive back. It's after sunset and getting foggy.
    >He turns on the self-driving mechanism again.
    >It kind of works in the dark, but disconnects fairly often. All is seemingly well.
    >Suddenly, the car's AI mistakes a crack in the road for a painted line, and starts careening off-path, towards a barrier
    >Dad panics, has to suddenly fight the steering wheel, but it fights him back
    >Thankfully, it disengages in time. We didn't go too far off the road, thankfully

This car is a death trap, through and through. If we crashed, and it caught on fire, how would he be able to find the emergency manual release for the doors in time?
    You open the doors to this iPhone-esque car with an electric button.
    Everything basic function is done through the touchscreen tablet, which could also break in an accident.

Also:
    >it sometimes won't start when you want it to
    >hard to find the menu to open the glovebox
    >every simple job and repair is locked to your local "Tesla Authorized Service Center"
    >no spare tire. no jack. it took him a 4 hour tow wait time and $300 to patch up a tire one time
    >a simple dented bumper cost $450 to fix, due to the electric bullshit they stuffed in there
    >Range and self-driving abilities degrade in cold and snowy/rainy weather

No thank you

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Full self driving is a meme

Tesla's are essentially perfect otherwise

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>the menu to open the glovebox

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>car tells you nonstop to keep hands on wheel and be viligiant
      >ignore it
      maybe your dad shouldnt have a fricking license if hes not paying attention to the road

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>but it fights him back
      ive driven them before and if your paps is gentriac enough that he cant overcome the gay steering motor jerking maybe he should of gone over the lane and killed both of you homosexuals

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>hard to find the menu to open the glovebox

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

wow, cool thread anon!
    only replying because it doesnt matter and i dont care what you say

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Engines blow
    Had 17 different ICE's, several well over 250,000 miles, never had a single engine blow. Sounds like user error.
    >Catch on fire infinitely more often than EVs because ICE vehicles literally get propelled by their engine creating explosions
    ?????? I've literally never seen an ICE on fire, have personally witnessed an EV burning and needing 800 gorjillion gallons of water to extinguish.
    >Catalytic Converters get stolen by blacks constantly
    User error: you chose to live in a shitty area
    >Transmissions go bad, especially japanese CVTs
    Never had a transmission go bad on me, but then again, I've never owned a car with a CVT either. More user error on your part.
    >head gaskets blow
    Half a dozen modified cars over 600 hp, not a single blown head gasket ever. User error on your part.
    >intake manifold crack
    Never had it happen. User error on your part.
    >alternator goes bad
    This did happen to me once. It was $150 to change. Too expensive for you?
    >constant expensive oil changes with synthetic oil
    An oil change is "expensive" but the payments on your $50,000 golf cart aren't? lol, lmao even
    >unless you buy some shitty econobox, you have to get 91/93 octane gas which costs over $4 a gallon
    User error, you chose to be a moron and live in a state with expensive gas.
    >exhaust stinks and pumps carbon monoxide into your lungs if you stand behind a car idling in a parking lot
    How did you survive to 18 without discovering that you can choose to move away from carbon monoxide by walking 2 feet to the left?
    >belts squeak
    Poor people problem.
    >radiator gets a hole in it
    Poor people problem.
    >using the AC saps all your power and gives you 10 mpg (good luck surviving without blasting the AC in the south)
    moron alert

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

EV's
      (replace tires one a month due to accelerated wear from instant torque and all 2000 lbs of battery packed under the floor your 3500 lb car)
      >just works
      (until the $1300 window motor breaks due to a software bug but needs the part to be replaced anyway)
      >free charging in your apartment complex if you have a gentile landlord
      (at 1 mile per hour of charge using a standard 120v outlet)

Stop comparing $5,000 ICE's to $50,000 EV's and half these "ICE problems" go away. Stop being a moron and the other half go away, too.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

correct sir, i dont argue with your logic.
    however
    >i dont want one
    >i cant carry X00km of extra range in 2 jerry cans and i do travel in such places its needed.
    except from that ice does suck.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Now that the cybercuck is proven not bulletproof will the ev redditors still shill it? 17 hmr pierced the low chromium trash steel.

?si=f8wRk2ztYfOl2XeN

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *