I got in a car accident last week. Here in Australia you have third party compulsory insurance covering injury.

I got in a car accident last week. Here in Australia you have third party compulsory insurance covering injury. I am not covered for property damage. I tboned an Asian and I don't think he has property insurance either. I'm ignoring his texts ATM (he wants me to lodge his insurance for him and send him a car to use which I won't do). Should I just wait for a court notice? I intend to dodge the insurance companies if he as it too and do the Sam Hyde debt technique when if/they sell the debt.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

dang, that homosexual israelite is still alive?

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get an attorney mate

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nah

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Tell him you know crouching tiger hidden dragon and it would be "very painful"

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

for you

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Disregard and ignore. The court, the asiatic, everything.

Tell him you know crouching tiger hidden dragon and it would be "very painful"

Get an attorney mate

loled
        buy an ad Sam israelite

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Disregard and ignore. The court, the asiatic, everything.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What?? He wants you to just give him a car to use?

hamas is evil incarnate and must be stopped.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah lol "if you can't fix my car by Monday please arrange a car for me at x address". The entitlement is south east Asian in its hubris.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

get insurance next time, save you headache
          he might drag you to court, but he in not insured as well......so 'might'

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

His car is worth $3-5k. Not sure if it's worth pursuing in court. The guy is Asian and appears obtuse.

>sends a text asking me to lodge insurance on his behalf
            >get a text from AAMI asking I fill in details on their website (lol no). The text and website seemed scammy
            >now he's asking I fix his car by Monday or pay for a rental car completely oblivious to how a smash repair shop works

I've ignored all texts. I doubt he knows how to navigate the legal system to make a claim on me.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>text and website seemed scammy
            it appears he has insurance then, no?
            anwhos.
            3rd party, cheap insurance and you have no worries next time

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

hes probably illegal man. tell him your reporting him to the police for insurance fraud. use a burner phone.

seriously.. does he know your name or address, because if not, then defintely ignore him. how did he get your phone number? does he know your licence plate number?

instead of insurance, I always carry a 40oz of vodka stashed in my trunk. when I get an accident, I simply pour the vodka on the other driver and toss the half filled bottle into thier car, to soak into the upholstery, then call the cops. works like a charm. If anyone asks your name, tell them your "Corey Leahy".

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol, constantly act like america is a shit hole but your own shit hole doesnt event do car insurance right...kek

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I just cheaped out and didn't pay for it. It appears he's done the same.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Then you’re in the clear,

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You deserve all your shit by kiking out from car insurance

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Go lick leather, you fricking stasi-supporting homosexual. It's government backed extortion.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I just cheaped out and didn't pay for it. It appears he's done the same.

just fricking kill 'im, who cares

You deserve all your shit by kiking out from car insurance

can't believe ther are oldgays who believe in that Black persongay... well, internet hasn't changed for some

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just fricking kill 'im, who cares

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just let him frick your wife already, OP

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

GO ASK IN /ADV/ YOU GOT DAMN moron

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He shouldn’t have been in your country in the first place. Just start a revolution and kick him out

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ah geez dood

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This makes no sense at all. Yoi don't have mandatory liability insurance? The liability party who caused the accident and is at fault; their insurance company pays. The insurance. Companies will determine the fault

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Only covering injury bro. You can cover property on another scheme

>text and website seemed scammy
      it appears he has insurance then, no?
      anwhos.
      3rd party, cheap insurance and you have no worries next time

Yeah well I don't know. He's hitting me up for repairs whilst I'm getting texts from an insurance company.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ignore the insurance company for now. They cannot possibly recover $3-5k without spending twice that. If they try to take you to court you can negotiate a payment plan or try to offer a lower amount saying that’s all you have. They might take it if it saves the fight.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

does he know your name, address or licence plate number. how did the slope get your phone number? why didnt you beat and rob him after the accident. So many questions here.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

First find out if he has a valid drivers license and if the car is currently registered. You pay for comprehensive car insurance to protect yourself. He should file an accident claim with his insurer who pays to repair his car and then they get the money out of your insurer, or they take you to court. As he doesn’t have comprehensive insurance he would have to take you to court himself. It’s potentially worth it for him and he may be able to take you small claims. If you get a letter of demand from a lawyer you should take that seriously. He’d have to document his costs etc though. If he’s going to take you to court you could cry poor and offer a settlement.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *