I got my first speeding ticket on Wednesday. What are some ways to maliciously comply with traffic laws?

I got my first speeding ticket on Wednesday. What are some ways to maliciously comply with traffic laws? I am now going the exact speed limit everywhere and pissing a lot of people off. It's actually more fun than speeding.

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just contest the ticket and file the paperwork. You don't actually have to pay tickets, just file the paperwork via certified mail

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Best I can do is pay a little more and get it off my record, so my insurance doesn't israelite me.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No, you literally can have it dismissed if you file the paperwork. So the only cost is certified mail. Only cucks pay for those scams

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I don't know if that works in my state though. Everything I've read says I either talk to a court officer and agree to be a good boy for a year or go to court and try to get it dismissed, but I don't think it will be cause I was going 20mph over the limit.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You could have 100 mph tickets dismissed - doesn't matter what you did or if you're on camera. Just have to file the proper paperwork. And show up saying you filed that paperwork. You have to figure that out.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You have to figure that out.
            How? Nothing I can find on the internet mentions any type of case where that is possible. I'm afraid my state is too cucked.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

he's either fricking with you or he has schizophrenia.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I mean, I wish it was true.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No. You only drive slow and live under tyranny cause you're mentally weak and stupid. You can literally study law for an hour, write a couple of letters and just have it dismissed outright.

The state doesnt exactly matter. the county courthouse does. If I put the step by step how to, the thread would be nuked but it really is easy

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Contest
            >They still reserve appointment
            >You have to show up
            >Judge won't budge
            >Still have to pay and for full credit

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Contest
            You also have to file additional paperwork by certified mail
            >They still reserve appointment
            Yes
            >You have to show up
            Court was a zoom call last I checked
            >Judge won't budge
            If you filed the proper paperwork via certified mail and cite a couple of things you memorize from a quick study it is dismissed.
            >Still have to pay and for full credit
            Its dismissed cause you did a bit of homework.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You can also hire a lawyer to do this for you and theres a 90% chance that will work. But lawyers can be lazy and forget some details and you have to pay him and the court and the insurance in that vase

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What paperwork? Does it have a name? What things do I memorize? Tell me!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Im not a lawyer, so im not qualified to give legal advice on this korean shitbox hooning imageboard.

Step 1 check "contest" on the ticket send via certified mail. keep a record of sending that
            Step 2 they send you a court date. Keep a record of recieving it.
            Step 3: file for discovery via certified mail. Keep a record
            Step 4 (separate letter sent via certified mail) File for "Dismissal"
            Step 5
            Pay the court, and take some condescending bullshit class cause you didnt look up how to properly file or complete this process

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you got caught doing 20mph over, you deserved the ticket, stop being a b***h about it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The cop was a b***h. He looked like picrel.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't know if that works in my state though. Everything I've read says I either talk to a court officer and agree to be a good boy for a year or go to court and try to get it dismissed, but I don't think it will be cause I was going 20mph over the limit.

https://i.imgur.com/d24lqT4.png

The cop was a b***h. He looked like picrel.

I guess you don't listen to the smoking tire podcast.
        One of his main sponsors deals with this sort of shit.
        I'm not gonna name them because they don't pay me.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

oh yeah, going the speed limit, stopping at stop signs, that'll show em

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It does. People get pissed if you go the speed limit.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This, people also don't understand the concept of coasting. I love approaching a distant red light that I know stays red for long without touching the brake pedal at all and it always results in people going around me just to slam to a stop of get in front of me and also slam to a stop. It's not like I'm even going at a snail's pace, just progressively slower as I near the light.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Even more than people, I'm sure cops hate it when they see someone they would have to work extra hard to extract revenue from.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kek i used to love cruising around in my slammed srt8 chrysler like that. v8 rumbling, pantera blaring, cruising with the windows down, arms out, wagies risking an accident just to sit in front of me at the same traffic light up ahead. kek. it was the funniest shit and all i was doing was minding my own business. never tailgated either. just cruised. i only ever downshifted and had fun if i saw another enthusiast car around.

4. 2 weeks ago
    p™

FRICK Black folk AND FRICK PIGS

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I got my first speeding ticket on Wednesday
    doubt.jpg

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The cops in my city used to absolutely love giving tickets for not coming to a full 3 second stop at stop signs. There were multiple burglaries in my neighborhood and they didn't do shit, but God help you if you didn't stop long enough at a stop sign.

Anyway, whenever a cop was behind me as I approached a stop sign, I would come to a full stop, turn around in my seat, look the cop in the eye, hold my hand up and slowly count to 3 with my fingers, slowly turn back around, slowly look both ways, then very slowly start driving forward again.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How much trouble can I get into if I get some Wendy's late at night, pull into one of the parking lots that the local cops often set up speedtraps with their lights off, and keep my low beams trained on their car while I eat?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they'll probably just get out of their car and politely ask you to turn your lights off.
      many people already forget to turn off their high beams, or turn on their headlights at all. even flashing your brights at them, they still have no clue.
      The cops have probably seen it all and just think you're another numpty that didn't turn their lights off.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I once got 'visually paced' by an officer doing 77 in a 65. Went to court and got reduced to 4mph over. My insurance actually went down but I did shop around for new insurance too. I think >10mph is when insurance companies actually see increased risk and thus higher premiums.

Just my story ymmv

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just speed?

I just look at very occasional speeding tickets as one of the unavoidable costs of driving.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When you're in a cop car everyone slows down in front of you, it's fricking annoying because we're usually in a hurry to get to some crime in progress. I only gave one speeding ticket in my 8 year career and it was because some guy was speeding like frick through a neighborhood with kids around, and even then the court found him not responsible so I didn't give a frick to give any anymore. If you slow down in front of me I will ticket you for any other offense you commit, don't be a dumbfrick. Only sheriffs and highway patrol give tickets because they don't have shit else going on. And DON'T put a poop covered object in the middle of the road and call in a road obstruction in the same area you were cited.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>And DON'T put a poop covered object in the middle of the road and call in a road obstruction in the same area you were cited
      Ha nice one, I should try that sometime

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get a dash cam and obey the law. I haven't been pulled over in 11 years.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *