i hate maniacs on the road

where i live in the US south, people drive like maniacs and i am sick of it! running reds, turns with no signals, high beams on my face, no lights at night, the list goes on and on and these people just get away with it because it happens so often

do you guys think if i buy a used former police vehicle like am all-black dodge charger, ford explorer, or chevy tahoe it'll spook people enough to drive like decent folk (at least near me) or am i wasting my money? i mean do you personally adjust your driving behavior if you see any of these cars on the road?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>i mean do you personally adjust your driving behavior if you see any of these cars on the road?
    No because I also have a police charger and also drive like a maniac. It's funny, left lane campers clear out real quick when a black dodge charger shows up at 90mph in the rear view. Some people will drive less moronic, but others will drive more moronic in new interesting ways you probably aren't familiar with - like overtaking you, slamming on the brakes, then driving exactly beside you for several miles, or the occasional slow mover who does exactly 1mph below the speed limit any time they think they see a cop.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

haha well i'd rather people act funny following the law to the T than otherwise. tell me, since you already have what i'm looking to do, do you regret it? do other cop cars try to look at you when you're at a stop?

also thinking about doubling down on the larp and having a push bumper at the front, or is that overkill and a waste of cash

Depends on your local police. Mine don't really pull over speeders because we don't have ticket quotas. Plus a lot of people drive used police fleet vehicles. I know it's reversed in the rest of the South so you should probably get one and pretend to be undercover.

its not even so much speeders as it is just basic driving 101, i don't know what's gotten into people to drive so recklessly, it wasn't always like this. i guess i really should proceed with this huh

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>do you regret it?
        Absolutely not, I love old cop cars. Bought em a few times before and I'll buy them again. I'm partial to full size rwd V8 sedans which is a pretty limited market, and I also don't like spending a lot of money. Know a guy with one of the AWD police Tauruses and he loves that thing. Many people have old cop cars around where I've lived before so it's not weird to me like it seems to be for some people. I'd stay away from city depts and favor small towns, state, or sheriff's dept cars. Probably will have to wrench on some stuff but overall they'll be (generally) cheap and easy to work on.
        Cops will obviously know immediately if you're not one of yours, I've been pulled over for speeding a couple times but they don't really care that much. Chatted with one about it when I had a crown vic, but that was it really. Old boomers will wave at you. Around town depends on how familiar the locals are with the regular cops, I have pretty loud cat back exhaust and some other goofy stuff so it's probably only out of towners who get spooked at this point.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

i love it, these are real good signs. real good. yeah a taurus is my backup, really want to stick something smaller instead of an explorer or tahoe. last lil questions for ya if you don't mind, but i also plan on buying land and might be doing some work on poorly paved/unpaved road -- it's not too bad for offroading is it? doesn't seem to be a big deal

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't do any "off roading" really apart from gravel/dirt roads and grassy medians. Generally speaking cop cars have a higher ride height, heavy duty suspension and steel wheels w/ taller sidewalls, which are all great for that kind of stuff. The AWD Taurus or chargers I imagine you would have a pretty hard time getting stuck unless you high centered it. I will mention - the rwd police chargers don't have a true posi rear end, so its probably less optimal. The crown vics had a wide range but true posi's are pretty common on them

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

sounds good, yeah now im totally convinced. hey thanks again man i appreciate you

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

np & Godspeed

what are some tells though to pump up the LARP though? push bumpers? sunglasses?

i tell you guys i am sick of these maniacs, there's gotta be the fear of God when they see it coming (to the extent legally permissable)

Push bumper for sure. Having a clean car too

Add a donut box on the back tray

Man I had to go pick up my fiance the other week after she hydroplaned and totalled her car, drive out there and pull up in line in front of all the other dodge chargers. Worst part though - she had picked up a box of donuts to bring to work (which she was no longer going that day) so we offered the box to the cop who was there. He declined, shockingly
            I've also accidentally gone out to the shooting range on days the local PD was out practicing, really awkward showing up in a police charger.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>i don't know what's gotten into people to drive so recklessly
        I don't know which part of the South you're in, but if it's South Carolina or Florida I can guarantee you that it's the yankees. I've had to live up and down the east coast and by far yankees are the shittiest drivers followed by Marylanders and Virginians followed by clueless South Carolinians. As for blinkers, it's legal in Maryland and Virginia to change lanes on the highway without them.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/lte9YJf.jpeg

where i live in the US south, people drive like maniacs and i am sick of it! running reds, turns with no signals, high beams on my face, no lights at night, the list goes on and on and these people just get away with it because it happens so often

do you guys think if i buy a used former police vehicle like am all-black dodge charger, ford explorer, or chevy tahoe it'll spook people enough to drive like decent folk (at least near me) or am i wasting my money? i mean do you personally adjust your driving behavior if you see any of these cars on the road?

Everybody everywhere is all over the internet "California drivers are the worst!" "LA drivers teh worst!" "FL drivers the worst!" "Boton mbuttholes the worst!"

The simple reality is: ALL HUMANS MUST BE DESTROYED

FRICK SOCIETY
          MASS MINECRAFT EVERYONE IN PUBLIC NOW
          GO GO GO

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>"California drivers are the worst!" "LA drivers teh worst!"
            I forgot these rolling stop Hispanic c**ts. Just give me an inkling you're not going to Tbone me in a residential as I drive past ffs.
            >"FL drivers the worst!"
            I am Floridian and are gravest sin is cruising in the left lane. We just passed laws to line up with Connecticut who bans traveling in the left lane.
            >Massachusetts
            If these Black folk would check their blind spots or even look at the lane they're shifting into

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>We just passed laws to line up with Connecticut who bans traveling in the left lane.
            LOL
            I see almost no police ever. They don't seem to enforce much.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>le humans suck!!!
            has to be the most reddit take of all time.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Depends on your local police. Mine don't really pull over speeders because we don't have ticket quotas. Plus a lot of people drive used police fleet vehicles. I know it's reversed in the rest of the South so you should probably get one and pretend to be undercover.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why not just become a pig instead of trying to larp as one? Not smart enough? Too scared?

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People here generally drive aggressively if they find out you aren't an LEO but LARPing as one. Partly from retaliation and partly because they feel clear and it gives them that sense "heh that guy wasn't a cop? Okay I'm gucci let's go."

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what are some tells though to pump up the LARP though? push bumpers? sunglasses?

i tell you guys i am sick of these maniacs, there's gotta be the fear of God when they see it coming (to the extent legally permissable)

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Aviator sunglasses, mustache, campaign hat

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

how hard would real officers laugh if they see live road LARPing?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Pretty hard, the whole time they're arresting you for impersonating them.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Add a donut box on the back tray

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Two antennas, tint, no stickers and nothing hanging from the mirror always makes me look twice on a burger-mobile

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>LARPing as a cop
    I mean you could, but would you get away with it?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

don't see why not. aint illegal to own a black charger

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

80-90 of these behaviors are almost always blacks and beaners. It boggles my mind that shaniqua would ever thing using high beams in a city at night, with oncoming traffic is a good idea

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *