I have 15k USD in my bank account, I'm a 26 yo POS loser college dropout working a crappy job, I'm depressed and have no intentions of getti...

I have 15k USD in my bank account, I'm a 26 yo POS loser college dropout working a crappy job, I'm depressed and have no intentions of getting a gf or whatever (my last relationship was awful). What car should I buy? I don't want something rational or reasonable. I've lost my sense of direction and want some stupid. I had my eye on e34 M5s but they're still a little out of my budget.

What do you anons recommend?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

make an m5 replica

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's a county away from me

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/t-Used-Mercedes-Benz-SLK-Class-SLK-AMG-32-t37807#listing=366608751/NONE/DEFAULT

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

you should buy it, you can use the leftover budget to build it to your desired spec

• 2 months ago
        s10fag

Buy a ticket out of that european colony and stop talking to american women.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

great deal just needs some wheels and duct tape for the vacuum leak

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Miata

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Mercedes SLK 320.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Check'd

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>What do you anons recommend?
    To start off with, probably more sunlight. Maybe a cheap hobby or two that gets you out of home on your days off work, something that you’re excited about and look forward to doing. Rock climbing, hiking, etc, something active.

As for college, dropping out isn’t really a big deal. Better to have dropped out and put a stop to the rapidly increasing debt that you would have been accruing. To be frank with you mate I think college is a poor value proposition for young males these days unless you’re a gigabrain that can realistically get into high end finance or a niche area of engineering where you can make bank. Computer science was the golden ticket but no longer holds the same promise as the industry has contracted substantially since early 2022 and finding gainful employment as an experienced tech worker is challenging, let alone attempting to break into the industry as a fresh graduate.

If I were in your position I would be trying to find an apprenticeship in some form of skilled trade. Drop the dead end job even if an apprenticeship is going to be a pay cut (which it shouldn’t be in 2024). Starting a new career with actual future prospects and growth potential will do wonders for your head.

Follow these steps and pretty soon you’ll find that any ideas of blowing all your savings on some stupid car to wheel around in while still being a depressed loser will be quelled.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>car
    my brother in christ, you want a clapped GSXR1000

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Agreed. OP needs a bike.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If a talking shark busts into my home ill be listening carefully. But also trying to figure out if its drugs or something causing him to exist

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How about a Merkur XR4Ti?

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Toyota Corolla

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

4spd plymouth duster
    67-69 plymouth barracuda
    ford maverick
    a decent 72 and earlier el Camino
    k5 blazer
    ramcharger
    Datsun 620

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Jaguar XJS with the 12 cylinder for like $10k. Rent a large storage unit, they usually give you first month free. Sit inside and (assuming the piece of shit runs) idle those 12 cylinders until your problems go away.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

get an ND2 Miata. Borrow whatever extra you need. Make a new hobby out of road tipping to scenic places where you can take in the view. you'll get better gas mileage and spend less on tires and maintenance than any other suggestion here. In the long run you'll be spending less

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

anything that you find nice and want
    i would get a volvo 240 turbo but you do whatever you want to do

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

v8 sports car bro.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *