I have a mint Cadillac for sale

Will you buy it? 1991 Cadillac Brougham. 105k miles. Old lady owned. Excellent condition inside and out. 305 sbc. Well maintained. New tires, brakes and radiator.

$12,999

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Impressive, very nice. Lets see all four sides, the interior, the engine bay, and the undercarriage.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>spare tire has a circular carpet cutout
        Now that's luxury.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the tyre having a hat is the goofiest shit I've ever seen along with rover selling the mini with a carboard box over the battery.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the side panels on this era of car always fit like absolute shit. front middle, awful. left looks like an arm went through it.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>front middle, awful. left looks like an arm went through it.
          It seems as if you don't know what you're talking about and just hate American cars? That's where the spare is supposed to sit, that hole is there so you can use the tie down. Idk why OP has his spare where it is.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I had a '92 DeVille in the same exact color. Frickin horrible electrical gremlins in that turd. Fun as shit to drive though.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'd consider it. Especially if that's the 5.7, as opposed to the 5.0.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It literally says 305 SBC in the post, can you not read?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

That Chevy small-block came in 5.0 and 5.7 variants, butthole. I'm not familiar enough with '90s Caddies to know which this has. butthole.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You don't need to know 90s caddies to know that 305 cubic inches is 5.0 liters. It's literally a basic unit of volume. Don't have a temper tantrum just because you don't know how to read.

Even if you didn't know 305ci=5L off hand, literally everyone on this earth knows that the 350 is a 5.7.

Even if you somehow didn't know that, Google is free and has been free for over 20 years.
          Also lol@ the implication that 90s caddies were the only car with the small block chevy.

TLDR: instead of having a temper tantrum at me, try not being stupid

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>13k for a boat
    No I wouldn't buy that.
    $5k-$7k absolute max price range I would pay or I'd buy any other shitbox for that amount instead.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>calls a luxury sedan a "boat"
      >calls a Caddy a "shitbox"
      homie, you must be 17 years old.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's a 40 year old granda car, everyone always called luxury barges "boats" because of the frickoff big steering wheels and shit turning radius, and it's absolutely a massive stupid shitbox if you think it even remotely compares to anything that qualifies as "luxury" currently.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Look at this b***h complaining about turn radius.

Look, kid- you're not a man if you can't parallel park a Caddy.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's literally a grandma car, old lady owned according to OP.
            You buy a caddy to match it with your purse, dipshit.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

gandpa maxxing is kino tho think about it old dudes have lots of experience with cars and need something comfortable, reliable and easy to drive. When choosing a daily remember you will sit in traffic and spend lots of time driving it when tired. Something you can slam in gear and cruise is what you want.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Show us the inside (are there leather seats? etc) if you want us to respect that junk heap

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

So you don't have any money, got it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nah, its worth way more than that. Its not 2005 anymore bud. A loaf of bread is like 9 bucks now.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

13k for a 30 year old commuter car? That's gonna be a no from me

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

put some shitty rims on it and Black folk will sell their kidney for it

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

For $13k I'd sooner buy a fun convertible like pic rel, but that's just what I'm looking for at the moment, nothing against the caddy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>fun
      >SC

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yea I should have been more specific, fun in this context meaning a convertible boat that is suited for cruising. Not fun as in spirited driving

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>SC
          >boat
          homie why are you moronic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's nearly 2 tons

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Curb weight 3,840 lb (1,742 kg)
            Nope. Also,
            >Wheelbase 103.1 in (2,619 mm)
            >Length 177.8 in (4,516 mm)
            I own a tad longer convertible of similar weight. If you're looking for a boat, look somewhere else.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>3860 is not near 4000
            uh huh

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>1742 is 2000
            Why are you moronic?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

OP, nice looking car. No, I will not buy it for 13k.

Every day these look uglier and uglier

https://i.imgur.com/rMXTqje.jpg

It’s be a no from me because I can feel the body roll from here and I’m not a low-T grandpa. My “grandpa” car’s v6 has 90 more hp than that v8 and the car is some 800lbs lighter.
      I couldn’t imagine hauling around TWO typical American passengers every day in my Grand Prix GTP Comp G. It’d be like throwing a boat anchor out the back. With only 170hp all that weight must be horrendous.

It wouldn’t be the worst purchase in the world if you’re into that kind of driving dynamic. As long as you keep it garaged and kept up you’re never going to lose much to depreciation, and you’re probably never going to run out of spare parts for the main mechanicals.
      It’s probably the right car for somebody at around that price. The question is whether it’s the right car for you.

Go drive a Z3 or E46 2.8 or greater and get back to us.

This guy was literally >nocar until DA bullied him into buying his brother in laws Z3 coupe for $1,000.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Can some anon please start documenting and recording the history of DA ?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Why do these even have back seats?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Why do these even have back seats?
        Have you ever been in a 911?
        The argument used to be "insurance rates."

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Also, people who aren't obese can fit in there pretty easily

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Do yoiu mean "aren't obese" as in "not having legs"?

Yeah. A convertible without both the trunk and the rear seat from Toyota. No wonder it didn't gain any popularity.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I have both of mine and I fit in 2+2s fine. Put down the McDon's and try it sometime

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Why are you fricking moronic?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There's no need to get angry. I realize it's frustrating not being able to fit into a car, but I don't really know what to tell you other than "it's your own fault for being morbidly obese." And I'm not the one who made you obese in the first place anyway.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Are these obese people in the thread with us right now?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, they're having a temper tantrum because they can't fit into a car. And somehow that's my fault

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Then show them.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>muh obese people can't fit
          A fricking toddler is going to struggle moron. Is this some strange projection about your manlet status? Hence why you don't have trouble fitting people in the back of your 2+2 unlike people of at least average height.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A morbidly, massively, deathly obese toddler maybe. I'm 5'11, both me and my 6'4 friend can fit just fine in the backseat of my FRS.

You. Are. Obese.
            Step 1 is to stop eating at McDon's and try some fruits and vegetables. Step 2 is to try walking places. That'll get you off of My 600LB Life at least.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>no bro, it's totally roomy
            >compare it to a 911
            >compare it to my weeb shitbox
            1/10, I had to reply to post this pic of (you).

Ah yes the real Caddies with 500cui engines that made ~150 horsepower. The real Caddies.

>horsepower
            Oh look, a moron that doesn't even grasp the ethos of a Cadillac. It's almost as if torque was prioritized for a relaxed driving experience just like the Rolls/Bentley 6.25 and 6.75L V8. What year did the 500ci version make 150hp btw?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>is so morbidly obese you can't fit into a car
            >somehow has deluded themselves into thinking it's my fault

Tell your mom "sorry for being such a dissapointment", would ya?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>projecting this hard
            >pretending to be blind in the process
            What makes morons do this? Is it striving for the attention their single mothers gave random men instead of them?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What part about "I am not morbidly obese and delusional like you" is projecting?

It would be projecting if I was morbidly obese and delusional, but since I'm not, I'm not projecting.

You have literally admitted to being so absopositvely hamplanet-scale obese that you can't figure out how to get in a car.

Why haven't you done something about this yet? Take action before the heart disease kills you. It is as easy as just going for a walk once in a while, cutting back on the ice cream and "sodies", etc, I can walk you through it if you need help.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The fact that you never said what your claiming

I have both of mine and I fit in 2+2s fine. Put down the McDon's and try it sometime

Yeah, they're having a temper tantrum because they can't fit into a car. And somehow that's my fault

A morbidly, massively, deathly obese toddler maybe. I'm 5'11, both me and my 6'4 friend can fit just fine in the backseat of my FRS.

You. Are. Obese.
            Step 1 is to stop eating at McDon's and try some fruits and vegetables. Step 2 is to try walking places. That'll get you off of My 600LB Life at least.

It's painfully obvious that this is some sort of self hatred/projection. You should seek help Anon.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>attempts to deflect

Either admit you're a whiner making a big deal out of nothing or admit you're a hamplanet.

Regular people can fit into cars. It's not a flex that you can't or refuse to.

When you're ready for my help, you can ask nicely.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>didn't actually say what he claimed
            >n-n-no.....YOU'RE deflecting
            Lol, this is just sad at this point.

Do yoiu mean "aren't obese" as in "not having legs"?
            [...]
            Yeah. A convertible without both the trunk and the rear seat from Toyota. No wonder it didn't gain any popularity.

Why are you fricking moronic?

Is this guy obese too, or are you just moronic? I'm going to assume the latter.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're overcomplicating this.

If you can't fit in a car, you are a hamplanet.

It's that simple.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You don't fit in that Lexus, and you can't prove otherwise. That means you're obese by your own definition. Yes, your own car which isn't the Lexus we're discussing doesn't count. It's that simple.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Bring me that lexus and I will be able to sit in it, because I am not obese.

It's that simple.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I am not obese.
            That's something landwhales usually say. Get lost, fatso.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>"well prove it!"
            >I offer to prove it
            >you decide to move the goalposts because you know I'm right

Shocker

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>unable to prove
            >requests something
            I said go be fat somewhere else.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You chickened out as soon as I offered to prove it. It's clear at this point that even you understand you're wrong.

Your choices at this point are
            >apologize to me and save face
            >embarrass yourself further
            Which one are you gonna pick?
            (Don't bother answering, we both know you're going to have a temper tantrum)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So many words and still no photo of your fat ass in the rear seat of the SC

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The offer has been open. Bring it over and I'll show you that I can sit in a car. Because literally everyone on this earth other than hamplanets like you can sit in cars.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>words again
            >still no photo

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'd love to write you off as a troll. But I know, deep in my heart, that you genuinely are this moronic. Please tell your tardwrangler I said sorry.

Also, please never reproduce. Your blood singlehandedly brings down the world average IQ by several points

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Writing an essay won't make you less fat, moron.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You're right. Diet and exercise keep me from being fat. You should try them sometime, your lard-choked heart would thank you

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Bring me that lexus

The offer has been open. Bring it over and I'll show you that I can sit in a car. Because literally everyone on this earth other than hamplanets like you can sit in cars.

>Bring it over
            Not my problem you don't have it. Should've stayed out of the discussion instead of embarrassing yourself.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>you realized you're wrong
            >you decide to cope and have a temper tantrum

Look into remedial education, they can help you turn your life around.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>makes claim
            >doesn't realize the burden on proof is on him
            Lol, speaking of that remedial education you need.

This and the Hummer thread are the funniest posts on DA right now. Anons have to constantly get the last word in, kek.

It's pretty crazy how the schizo weeb won't give up on how little leg room there is in the back of a SC430.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>zomg you can't fit in this car!!!!
            >Sure I can, bring it here and I'll show you.
            >w-w-w-well- w-well- WELL YOURE WRONG CUZ I SAID SO!

Are you a woman or something? Go back to the kitchen. And don't burn my meatloaf this time.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes, it will look so out of place in Europe i will love it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You are instantly the coolest person in Europe for driving any classic American car.
      Doesn't even need to be desirable, a random crown vic of whatever year would still mog and stand out instantly even on a road shared with Italian exotics because they aren't shit when you are literally in Italy.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

hell yeah brother

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You the guy who's been posting fuselage Imperials? You now are my friend.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Maybe, i always post this because its such a gorgeous picture.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You a real one. One of my favorite cars, and I love all fuselages in general. I own one, just not an Imperial, but I know somebody who does, though his is a 66.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not a fan of luxury cars, but I wish you best of luck selling it OP

I have a soft spot for this imperial ever since I saw it first time n rcr review.

https://i.imgur.com/T8veW7T.jpg

Why do these even have back seats?

Reminded me of the time I was looking to buy an alfa GTV916
            Also no legroom in the rear

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

In Europe, go for it. They're easy to keep running but in the US it was a grandma car from the start. The real Caddys ran 472 and 500 c.i. V8s and were long out of production in 1991, but you would not like fueling one.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Ah yes the real Caddies with 500cui engines that made ~150 horsepower. The real Caddies.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Damn future donk right there

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I will admit those seats are probably fully worth half of the car's real value.
      My ass feels comfortable just looking at it.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i am ready to have a nap

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
  15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Does it make you bashful anon?

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It’s be a no from me because I can feel the body roll from here and I’m not a low-T grandpa. My “grandpa” car’s v6 has 90 more hp than that v8 and the car is some 800lbs lighter.
      I couldn’t imagine hauling around TWO typical American passengers every day in my Grand Prix GTP Comp G. It’d be like throwing a boat anchor out the back. With only 170hp all that weight must be horrendous.

It wouldn’t be the worst purchase in the world if you’re into that kind of driving dynamic. As long as you keep it garaged and kept up you’re never going to lose much to depreciation, and you’re probably never going to run out of spare parts for the main mechanicals.
      It’s probably the right car for somebody at around that price. The question is whether it’s the right car for you.

Go drive a Z3 or E46 2.8 or greater and get back to us.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I have driven them not impressed. I don't think you can really compare them at all tbh they are totally different cars.If you're expecting Z3 driving dynamics out of a massive caddy then I think you could be a moron anon

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

* I misread and thought you were asking for buying advice, not selling.

Good luck and I hope you find a rich fan.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I'm not asking for advice at all i'm just putting it out there in one more place you never know where your buyer might come from....

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If you don’t get any takers, BaT is always there.
            You take pretty good pictures so it should make a decent listing.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Na auctions are always a screw job. I've sold a lot of classic cars and they tend to sit around for a while, I'd say an average of 3-6 months, then one day out of nowhere a buyer will come in all hot to trot. Because the price and value of classics is more fluid they don't sell as fast as a more modern car. They tend to have set values based on mileage and condition and if they're priced right they sell fast, though there is less room for profit.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>It’s be a no from me because I can feel the body roll from here and I’m not a low-T grandpa. My “grandpa” car’s v6 has 90 more hp than that v8 and the car is some 800lbs lighter.
        >Go drive a Z3 or E46 2.8 or greater and get back to us.
        This is one of the lowest-T posts on this board.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i'll give you $305
    needs a real engine, big block or no block

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If anyones actually interested leave an email and I will respond with a pic of the caddy next to a 85 MB 500S to verify it's me

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I doubt there will be many takers OP. Most people on DA wouldn't suggest this to anyone unless if they were a fanboy of that specific year/model/color and there's gotta be like three or four anons at absolute most that live within driving distance of what I assume is Vegas anyways.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Shipping and financing available anon

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

That's just it though, this would barely be worth the tank of gas if it was a good price and I'll let the buyer decide if that's worth any hassle at all.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What

said. The colour is very lame and faded as are the rims, repainting and making those small touchups might make people like this vehicle

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Also did I call it right?
    Western skies, palms, and mountains in every direction is such a specific location.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Not my fault if you're too stupid to pay a little more to travel to buy a classic car in an area that does not have rust. There are plenty of these cars around clapped out for 5-7k like one anon suggested. I priced this one right in the middle of the nice ones I saw online

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's a lot less about the specific number, because car prices are fricked anyways, and more about what value that money actually gets you.
        Same price range has any number of Japanese luxury and sport vehicles, and plenty of euronerd options too at that price point.
        An early 90s barge is a hard sell, regardless of the pricepoint.
        Also that desert is full of rust free cars, the whole western US barely salts even up north.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It's in the eye of the beholder anon. I've driven those beamers and I dont really like them. There will be someone out there that really wants to get the same caddy their grandad had or whatever. People like different flavors so your idea of value is completely different than someone elses.

I just love how DA has this fascination with declarign cars overpriced when I work in the business and sell classic cars all the time to people who are more than happy to pay full price. But o is over here thinking they should be able to buy a 69 charger project car for $200 that will eventually sell for $125,000

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I work in the business and sell classic cars all the time
            Shouldn't be a problem you need to take to DA then, I've never seen anyone try and sell their shitbox here with any seriousness and even if they wanted to they would get comfortable in the classic car thread or whatever first before trying to offload it there.
            Post on an open forum, get free opinions about the heap.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well I did? Keep the ettiquite lesson to yourself bub if you don't like it you can always leave the thread

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If classic car general, which is full of insufferable nerds, didn't care what made you think DA at large would?
            You're pissing in the wind in more ways than one as half the posts in this thread are literally just me, and the rest are other anons also concluding that "hell no" is the appropriate course of action here.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Have a little perspective. Not every car is for every person and asking “what is this car worth,” can have multiple meanings: “What is this car’s value to the person who sits at the highest vertex of want and disposable income,” “what is its general market value,” and, “What would I personally pay to sit in this thing?”

If that was Jeff Bezos’ first car it might be worth millions to him. Doesn’t mean anyone is going to tell you it’s a multimillion dollar car in general, or that someone with no interest with driving it is going to offer you any more than a decent bit below market value so they can flip it for a profit.
            You didn’t pay $12,999 for it, now did you? So don’t blame others for looking at it with the same eye. “I wouldn’t pay more than $6-7k for it to make sure there’s some meat on the bone for what isn’t likely to be the quickest flip if I want to extract the most value.” It’s a perfectly valid valuation, and one you made for yourself, eh?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The thing is it's really not the top of the market at all. These are just starting to gain value as a collector car. 5 years ago yeah you'd be correct 5-7k all day for the best examples. But now since they were quite delicate and didn't hold up well, plus people didn't think to keep them nice when the value was low, the values are increasing. I priced mine right in the middle of the better ones I saw out there. Did you know that a 92 brougham with 30k miles sold for 70 grand at auction in december? Did you know that I'm not flipping this car, I bought it because I like it and drove it for a while then pass it along to someone else who likes it for a minimal profit? It's what I do.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>they were quite delicate and didn't hold up well
            You could ignore every other post in this thread and walk away comfortably with just that small piece of advice about the car.
            >Did you know
            No, do tell.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-cadillac-brougham-delegance/

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well frick me sideways, would you look at that black paint and whitewall tires. Even has the 5.7 glorious truck motor.
            I'd pay $100k for that bad boy just to larp as a middle aged manager of a corporation that still does US based manufacturing, just to remember the good old days.
            Unfortunately, that's not your car. Your car isn't even black.
            I can't listen to Rancid if it isn't black.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The 305 was also a truck motor 🙂

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Pretty sure that company only ever made truck motors, and truck motors cut in half for their economy cars.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Literally the same block with a smaller bore they are probably made on the same line of the same plant

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>wouldn't be colorblind for $83,000

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What, I'm not supposed to have taste because some dude wants to sell a car?
            The car isn't being sold for my benefit, I get to pick what color it comes in.
            I would buy a black, white, or red one btw.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Again, your personal tastes does not effect what I'm doing here. Golden Fawn is one of the most popular colors for these white brown and burgundy are the undesirables.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Golden Fawn is somehow desired
            >but Brown and Burgundy, the old people colors, are not
            Really makes you think.
            I would only accept a red or white one because Hunter S. Thompson drove two of the actually truly rare desired and instantly recognizable ones.
            If I'm driving one it's going to be for larp purposes exclusively. How many people are lining up to pretend to be an old person that was old several decades ago?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Just stop bro. You aren't making yourself sound any smarter with each passing post

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What, not into reading books?
            Can't wrap your head around the idea that buying this car for any reason other than big seats to support a fat ass or larp is probably not a good idea?
            Throw it in a garage and try again in ten years, it will be even more rare and desired.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>buys BMW
            >tells others what's "not a good idea"

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I never told anyone to do anything other than to think and consider their options, and I didn't ever mention owning a Bimmer either but nerds who are into that could easily for the same money instead of throwing it away here.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>car pictured is a 60s-early 70s eldorado or deville convertible
            >muh drugged out junkie I idolize drove one

Not even the same model or era

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Wow it's almost like if OP was selling a 1969 convertible would make me want to buy one instantly or something but the whole point of this continued conversation is the list of reasons I wouldn't ever.
            Anyone else who wants to buy it, feel free to speak up I I won't interrupt.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>hurr durr if you were selling a completely different car that I want it would be different but instead I will sit and lecture you as if my opinion matters to anyone

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Ad hominem
            Gonna start calling me names next? I have been nice to you so far.
            Try holding civil discourse, this is DA after all.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I will tell you what the real problem with selling a cadillac like this is: There are tons of people interested but they are almost all bums or joggers who can't scrape the money together. I have had about 6 different people apply for financing and fail to get it lol

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You would need to be homeless to look at a luxury vehicle built when Bush Sr. was balls deep in Operation Desert Storm and think it's a sound investment.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I just don't understand you anon. You get salty when I make a snide remark to you but all you are doing is shit talking me and my car in this thread. This car will sell and i will get good money for it. Not my fault you only think you know what youre talking baout

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Maybe I just don't like salesmen, maybe it was the sales pitch itself.
            I definitely didn't like the price though, how about cutting it in half now that we're well acquainted? I hope whoever buys it from you gets one hell of a deal, but the market is in your favor after all.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You are welcome to buy one in your price range elsewhere. I'm sure it will be in near mint original condition like this one.....

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nice quads, I think I will leave this thread and take my business elsewhere now.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>didn't hold up well
            Funny coming from a BMW enthusiast. How are your phoney leather seats holding up?

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Feel free to show up with a cool car and price it however you want but as you mentioned DA wants that $200 project car for free so unless if it's actually something rare and special or priced at a price that's just basically doing a favor for some poor busrider who would take anything you're barking up the wrong tree.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You never know. I've found buyers in stranger places than DA

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How reliable are 80s and 90s Cadillacs? I've only ever owned my Lincoln Town Car and it's a tank when it comes to reliability, but I have been curious about the Brougham and Fleetwood Brougham

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They are known for electrical issues and bad motors but this one is fine in that regard. The last couple years of production they put small block chevys in them which is the best engine series ever put into these cars. Mechanically they are good the electronics work but are of notoriously cheap quality. Also the interiors are fairly delicate so if you have kids or dogs or something that will be going in the car it probably wont stay in great condition long.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I have news for you as well. I will be posting all my sale cars on here from now on.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Well yeah, that all sounds pretty reasonable-
    >$12,999
    Lmao. If that mileage was under 25k then maybe. But as-is no, that's a $7,500 car. And that's if the title is a clean one-owner and you got receipts for the oil changes.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Ok, I will refer you to the previously posted 91 brougham that sold for 70k on BAT last december. And the previous anon who I referred to buy another one elsewhere in his price range. I'm certain it will be in near mint condition like this one. Not sure why o thinks its the arbiter of car values when you don't know your ass from your elbow. This car will sell, I will get paid, and you will seethe at home crying about some boomer selling a 69 charger RT project car for 20k while someone else will buy it, re do it, and get 125k for it.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

DA has decided your car is worth $7,500 street value and even that's with imaginary money as if DA still couldn't do much better with any other $7k purchase locally like I don't know a generic shitbox corolla and get a better value for their money.
        Do you tell everyone you sell cars to that they don't know what their money is worth?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Someone interested in this car has zero interest in a corolla. It's not going to be a daily driver unless a groid buys it. Even a mexican would use it as a weekend cruiser fun car. Once again just because you don't like it doesnt mean someone else doesnt.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I speak for all of DA when I say that we like cheap shitbox corollas, or your car being an equivalent purchase. Your proposition merely makes you money and that simply isn't good enough.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>This car will sell, I will get paid, and you will seethe at home crying about some
            so why are you selling it here and trying to convince a bunch of people who aren't interested of its worth? you sound fricking moronic, no wonder you do sales for a living

I would have thought o would realize that different cars have different niches

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

13k is GOOD c5 corvette money. this is is a specialty car for a specialty buyer, and instead of just taking the L you're here post after post trying to make your point. garbage thread

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I dont think it is. Where are all these good c5s for 13 K??

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

took me 10 seconds

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Literally seconds of searching and I'd rather get the white sports car with the 5.7 instead of the sleepy grandpa car.
            https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicle/703741243

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

not a C5

https://i.imgur.com/4Zq24m6.jpg

took me 10 seconds

Year, mileage? Can already see they put some cumbass shift knob on it what do the rims look like?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

cope moron

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So you prefer a sports car. How does that have anything to do with the price of tea in china. Some people prefer a luxury boat. Same as the anon trying to compare value to a corolla, one has nothing to do with the other. Not sure what point you're trying to make

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The point is that your apple is being compared to oranges, diamonds, and the mona lisa.
            I know which one I'd rather own personally, and so does everyone else.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

no but I tell low ballers and time wasters to get off my fricking lawn

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>This car will sell, I will get paid, and you will seethe at home crying about some
        so why are you selling it here and trying to convince a bunch of people who aren't interested of its worth? you sound fricking moronic, no wonder you do sales for a living

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I guess I posted a C4, not a corvette guy, but even still that's a way better buy.
    Accept it OP, your car does not stack up to the price tag.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

So you come in talking shit, make a fool of yourself, then compare apples to oranges again by saying youd prefer a faster sports car over a car not designed for speed at all. Not sure what point you are trying to make

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Sounds like everyone wants something fast, or something practical, and your car is neither.
        Who's the market?
        Describe the person you imagine buying this car in great detail for our entertainment, some guy doing it because his dad drove one is such a lame fantasy customer get creative now.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

In working for several classic car dealers the past 10 years probably 80% of sales were guys that
          >had one
          >dad or family member had one
          >friend had one in high school

Not a fantasy at all. The two major groups I would see being interested in this caddy would be a guy younger than 50 who fits into one of the above categories. Other possibilities are a jogger who wants to cruise the hood or a mexican who wants to make a lowrider. Though the latter two are less desirable to me because I wouldn't want to see the car ruined, if their cash is green I will take it.

I bought this car myself because my grandfather had one. I've driven it for a while and enjoy it but I have too many cars at the present and want to sell.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So your desired customer is... literally yourself.
            I hope you meet him soon, dude really needs some help selling his car.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No just based off my experience. I like to buy cars I want and use them for a while then re sell them and get something else. What's wrong with that? I like cars.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

And this is a good way to own a bunch of cars over a period of time that I want. And make a few bucks. Beleive me I do not get rich doing this but it does allow me to own some fun cars. Not my fault some neet can't afford it. Have not seen anyone posting a nicer brougham available for 5-7k yet.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Caddy shitbarges I would buy before yours for 7k, non-comprehensive list because there's 20k to choose from at all price points years and models.
            https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicle/689325192
            https://www.autotrader.com/marketplace/buy/cadillac/eldorado/2001/1G6EL12Y11B109887
            https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicle/709650800
            https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicle/695737548
            I could even get a fricking limo and pay someone do drive me in it for around half a year at least with all the savings. Your car ain't shit.
            https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicle/706545261

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Posts a bunch of northstar era caddys, hearses and limos

My point stands

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Nooooo you can't just post 70k mile examples for half the price I'm asking that's forbidden
            Get fricked, I'll drive the hearse until it's time to get buried with it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So all cars of the same make are the same? >Well DO I have a corvette to sell you. It's 50 grand and its a mint 69 big block car. Ooops it's actually a 86 chevy celebrity, oh well same thing i guess hehe

Wow what a tool

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If the car's worth 50k I'll pay, yours isn't worth more than $7500 no matter how convincing your argument is.
            Your argument is "Inflation says my car is worth 3x what it was when I bought it so pay up b***h" and everyone can see through it a mile away.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Still have not seen a better fleetwood brougham posted for less than mine. Keep going I'm sure there's plenty of guys on o having a good laugh right now

>oh wait this other car from a completely different era and model is cheaper SEE PROVED MY POINT

You sound moronic

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I hope everyone sees this hundred post thread and laughs.
            I definitely have been.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>board devoted to cars
            >for some reason assblasted because I am selling a car
            >tries to prove me wrong
            >posting c4 as an example of c5
            >posting every fricking cadillac ever made except the specific model I am selling to try and prove me wrong

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The only thing you did wrong was not actually have a deal or car worth buying and then spend the entire day discussing the finer points of the automobile you are trying to hock.
            Go post to on the facebook marketplace, or the craigslist, or sell it to a dipshit on reddit who actually doesn't know any better.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

They wont be laughing at me anon. Got any more northstar caddies to post?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

No the point was made when 20,000 other cars were available to purchase without even going to a brand that didn't give up in the 70s.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>other cars are available for purchase in the market
            This proves a point somehow? The only reason I even posted here was because it's a nice example of an increasingly rare care with SOVL. If you don't want to buy it or don't think it's worth the price - dont buy it. I just don't see why you're digging in and trying to "prove me wrong" when all you've done is make yourself look like a fricking idiot.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Hey kid, any interest in some prime waterfront land in florida?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Couldn't even find one, huh?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

fancy is a third option that you tiptoe around. I have driven this car quite a bit and tbh I get more looks, thumbs up and gas station conversationalists in this caddy than I do in any of my muscle cars.

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's very nice, but i think $12,999 is quite steep. 8k at most for me

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Theyre just not out there for cheap anymore in this kind of shape.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>another tally mark for the car being overpriced gets carved

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

There has never been a car in the history of DA that wasn't overpriced

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

3k civic with a few simple mods was legendary and is now a 5k civic with the same simple mods available

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

it's very nice, but i think $12,999 is quite steep. 8k at most for me

Still not a single Cadillac Brougham posted for 7500 that's as nice or nicer

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Still not a single anon willing to pay you a single dollar for that car.
        Guess I'm right until someone shows up and buys the dumb consumer appliance huh?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You're not right. You're a moron

8-10k at best. It's a luxury gas eater.

Gets surprisingly good gas milieage. I've been getting around 22 mpg highway and around 17 city in it. It's slow as hell and you sometimes have to floor it going uphill on the highway but it rides like a dream

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>22 mpg highway and around 17 city
            Oh wow so just like every V8 shoved into a car ever except for the new ones that get closer to 20-30 with EPA cheating shenanigans and deactivated cylinders.
            >slow as hell and you sometimes have to floor it going uphill
            Oh wow so absolutely not at all like all the far superior V8 shoved into a cars available

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I've had v8s that got faaaaar less mileage 22mpg is pretty good. Just another clue that you're some moronic pimply faced teen with no life experience seething now that you've been made a fool of.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Big blocks and big trucks get 10mpg?
            Who on this earth would have guessed.

Oh how the troll has become the trolled

No trolling here, just pointing out a shitty price on a shitty car being advertised on the DA used car dealership board.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Oh how the troll has become the trolled

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

8-10k at best. It's a luxury gas eater.

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's in fairly good shape, but at 105k miles I'd do around 8 grand max. Biggest issue is as nice as these cars are, they're not super desirable, so selling it will be a bit difficult (except to Black folk, which is another series of problems altogether). I'd argue the engine's about a third through its current build life assuming a good maintenance schedule. Hopefully that old lady did some highway driving to flush out carbon in the engine, otherwise it's got less time.

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Let's see the undercarriage, please.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

incredible

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

STRAIGHT PIPE IT

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Looks like someone with a couple cans of black paint and a few silver did a good job detailing the undercarriage.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not for that price. It's a cool car and a neat example, even probably a fair price but just not I'm interested in that much.

If it was one of those LT1 wagons then we'd be in a different ballgame.

31. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'll offer you a deal OP. You drive that to my drive way and leave $12k in the backseat, and I might take it.

32. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>1991
    Go back about 20 years and I'd consider it

33. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

OP, would you consider 9k?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

No I'd like to get closer to my asking price

34. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

With more than 100k miles on the drivetrain, that is a FRICK TON of miles for a 90's American car

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

> that is a FRICK TON of miles for a 90's American car
      lol?

35. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You know what..frick it. It's a decent deal. Parts are cheap and you can still find em today. Other cads around this year go for almost 20k with more miles.

36. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I’ll give u 5k I’ll need the rest of the money for upgrades

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The greatest ad of all time.

37. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>$13k
    Fricking click your head off you flipper homosexual

38. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

ouch

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/nbt2uks.jpg

>Euro import prices
      Ouch indeed. It's always cheaper to buy domestic, naturally.

39. 1 month ago
    FUCK NIGGERS

bump

40. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

200 replies later and this thread is probably the funniest one on the board right now.
    I wonder how long OP will it on that caddy until the perfect sap comes along.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I offered 9k and he didnt bite. I was serious, too.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It's alright, I'm sure you'll find something cooler for $9k.
        10-15 is where a lot of the currently interesting cars are right now no matter what you are into.
        Closer to 20 and you have a world of options and as low as $5k and you will still find cars absolutely worth buying and driving for years into the future.
        In a vacuum where other cars don't exist OP could name his price but this one squarely sits just above shitbox territory and nobody's going to want to deal with 90s electronics and wiring and rubber falling apart no matter how nice this car actually is currently actually driving it will obliterate it fast.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I have a Hummer H3 as my daily and I decided to just put more money into it. New enough still where it looks good but old enough for cheap insurance and maintenance.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

9k is a little short anon. I’d sell it for 12

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

OP bought it for 5-6.
          That's hella profit. Basically printing money just so someone could pretend for the briefest moment it's still the year of our lord 1991 as they drive around listening to Pearl Jam and Nirvana exclusively.

41. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This and the Hummer thread are the funniest posts on DA right now. Anons have to constantly get the last word in, kek.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The OP of this one should be grateful we're bumping his ad.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

He’s had multiple decent offers so it’s getting kind of insane.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It’s hilarious that seller and potential buyer/s devolve into hissy fit name calling (like the women they are) and seller gets his price and maybe more. This is actually the way car buying should be. kek

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>seller gets his price and maybe more. This is actually the way car buying should be
            I don't follow.

42. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

13K seems a bit high but alright for an overpriced market such as Florida or Cali
    This wouldn't go any higher than 6 or 7 in flyover country

43. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I can't afford another car but it's very nice. I don't know how places like Bring A Trailer work but I bet someone on there would want it.

44. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's a nice ride but in the US asking anything more than 8k for that is crazy

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *