A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I did, it's not appealing

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I test drove one, love Sovl Red, but the infotainment interface is annoying as hell I don't think I could get used to using a turn knob button thing, I'd rather have regular buttons or GAY IPAD GIANT TOUCHSCREEN instead

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Mazda being touch screen resistant makes me like em more

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The command knob is amazing, what are you on about? Way fricking better than touch controls.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This. I've got one of these, which is the basically the same as the CX-30, but better looking and has suicide doors. The infotainment is great.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

what car is that

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Tell me you trolling, anon.

what car is that

That’s the MX-30, all electric Mazda with only 100 miles till the battery goes dead.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

yikes

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I don't have the electric. I have the anaemic 2.0l. It's a decent d2d, but slow as shit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Don’t forget there’s a rotary version

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cheaper than the regular Mazda 3 so something must be wrong with them.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i see them pretty often, several times a week

that c pillar literally ruins the entire car

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It utterly removes three quarter visibility but that isn't exactly novel.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

its just the mazda3 hatch on stilts practically. All the cx-30s are made in their Mexican plant, while the regular hatches are made in Japan.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They just painted on the ground clearance

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My mom drives one, she likes it

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

ugly as frick. it's like a crosstrek with downs syndrome

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Mazdas are rare in the states, everyone just goes Toyotaslop or Hondaslop if they want Japanese.

The Crosstrek is the one with downs, it's literally slow. Corolla Cross is supposedly getting a 2.5 that will further make the Crosstrek even more pointless and gay.

I just find it ridiculous that 10 years ago they'd be rightfully called hatchback sedans but Americans are moronic and need to see SUV on the sticker

They actually market it as "the offroad ready CX30"

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Is that a Mazda3? I think I own one.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

CX-30
      "Subcompact SUV"
      Its the same size as my 2013 Focus Hatchback lmao

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Aren't those a dime a dozen? There's shit like HRV, CH-R, Hyundai has some tiny CUVs. Basically hatchbacks with a 2 inch lift.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I just find it ridiculous that 10 years ago they'd be rightfully called hatchback sedans but Americans are moronic and need to see SUV on the sticker

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

American car buyers have always been moronic anon. People were crazy about wanting shark fins on their 50's shitboxes because the salesman told them it was the current trend.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mazda are the new Honda, I don't understand why they are stopping Mazda 6 though.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Even the Crosstrek is smaller inside than the hatchback Impreza.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

How is that even possible? Aren't they the exact same body with some black plastic trim pieces?

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Do you literally live in literal bumfrick cousin fricker hills or something?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm in South Florida
      I see other Mazdas but I've never seen a CX30

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I see Sovl Red Mazdas daily. I too have never seen OPs abomination, not even in the Mazda dealer.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Theyre everywhere, in white followed by red

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How could you tell?

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Do you know why Mazda calls it Soul Red Metallic? Because it sucks the soul out of any painter who tries to paint match any of the panels.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This used to be one of the cheapest cars on sale, especially with AWD standard. Mazda is pretty based.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

see these all the time in Europe

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Plenty of them in Yurop

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I know a papa john's delivery driver who has one

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I was actually thinking of getting one. I see CX-5s more but I see enough CX-30s where I live. Need a new car and the hatch space might be nice to have when I need it. Probably in a dark color so the black plastic blends in better.
    And before you say “just get a hatchback 3”, for some reason none of the dealers around me have them in stock and if they do they’re marked up to be more expensive then the CX-30, especially with AWD.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *