• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

ofc its an poo

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

my sides

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I have the opposite, and my cardio is very good.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

how do I pigeonmaxx? I want to impress the qt doves at the park

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

gee, I wonder why

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

My son has this
    I worry about this for him, that he will not be able to play sports when he grows up

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

swimming and rowing help, that's what my parents did for me and it worked

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

yeah it fricks me up too. Im tall and attractive but utterly socially incopetent and Im pretty sure its because my pectus obliterated my self confidence growing up when I was supposed to be learning how to talk to people.

oh yeah, my breathing is fricked too. I can do cardio fine but pushups, or any downward horizontel exercises make it impossible for me to breathe, in the literal sense

bullshit, most people's lungs are not affected by this. I have it myself. Just go to a doctor and let them check your lung capacity, 98% chance that they will tell you that you have normal lungs.
      Also

If you do enough cardio your lungs will get bigger and force your chest out

is just talking a bunch of nonesense

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Heart is also affected which also harms cardio.

No bullshit I think my lungs compensated for it by getting longer. Whenever I get X-Ray'd the technician has to take two pictures and stitch them together because my lungs extend down too far to fit in the frame

Disgusting

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

yeah it fricks me up too. Im tall and attractive but utterly socially incopetent and Im pretty sure its because my pectus obliterated my self confidence growing up when I was supposed to be learning how to talk to people.

oh yeah, my breathing is fricked too. I can do cardio fine but pushups, or any downward horizontel exercises make it impossible for me to breathe, in the literal sense

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Chest hole haver here, PE doesn't affect your cardio. I do the incline treadmill at max incline at fast walking pace (2.5-3mph) and my cardio is fantastic. Lung volume checks are like 97% of expected or higher every time, resting heart rate is 49bpm after a monster right before a dental exam.

The problem isn't your chesthole, it's that you don't do cardio.

>I can do cardio fine but pushups, or any downward horizontel exercises make it impossible for me to breathe, in the literal sense
      So you can't do missionary position? Grim.

My son has this
      I worry about this for him, that he will not be able to play sports when he grows up

Be careful with hard contact sports that might hit him in the chest, like football or really rough basketball, but growing up I played everything except football and I was totally fine. As long as you don't treat it like a deformity and just act like it's normal, something that some people have, it'll be fine. I was lucky that my PE teacher in high school treated it like it was normal when I had to take off my shirt in front of everyone so nobody treated me like it was weird and in fact people asked if I ate cereal out of it or smuggled things with it.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>Chest hole haver here, PE doesn't affect your cardio. I
        Yes, I'm sure twice as my blood vessels in heart and lungs don't effect our cardio 😉

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Go see a doctor so you can stop seething and coping. They can test the volume and look at a cross section. Odds are you're probably fine. I'm ugly as frick but the military did all sorts of testing that says I'm 100% fit for duty

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

victim mindset

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

It doesn't. Same as how being short doesn't mean you can't lift. Stop being a pussy and get on the incline treadmill.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Have you tried eating milk and cereal in that?

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Vacuum bell

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Another one of these fricking threads?

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous
  11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I have it same as OP if no worse and my cardio is fine.
    >inb4 treadmill
    don't care point still stands that PE doesn't always affect your cardio. Unless your innards are actually getting crushed you're probably not trying hard enough

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

that's an extremely impressive roon gj man you are an inspiration for exca-bros around the world

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I have pectus and my cardio is great. Doctor verified on both counts.
    Sounds like a skill issue.

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I had 2 friends with Pectus when I was in HS, one was a nerd but the other was a soccer player who could run circles around me. You can still make it OP.

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

If you do enough cardio your lungs will get bigger and force your chest out

15. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Does anyone else with pectus absolutely suck ass at bench?
    Please respond.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

yeah obviously you're not predisposed to perform on that exercice...

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Yep, my worst lift by far. It goes up so much slower than everything else it's insane. I've started actually just targeting arms and lats and shoulders separately and doing a little pec work on a machine and my arms finally started growing but bench does basically nothing for me.

I've found that girls are more impressed by OHP anyway especially when you guess their weight, throw it on the bar, and then press it for like 10 reps.

16. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Get the surgery. It will suck but it will be worth it. Just make sure you build up some muscle to prevent the bones from reverting to their original shape a few years post-op.

17. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Shut the frick up weak ass, lungs are never the bottleneck, in fact our lungs are overkill
    You simply need to do high intensity interval training to get your heart to become stronger and pump more blood, and specific training to increase your mitochondrial density in whichever muscle groups you're interested

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

No bullshit I think my lungs compensated for it by getting longer. Whenever I get X-Ray'd the technician has to take two pictures and stitch them together because my lungs extend down too far to fit in the frame

18. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

is roiding/blasting test with medium pectus a bad idea?

19. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>muh depression
    >muh autism
    >muh fybromialgia
    >muh pectus
    You welfare Black folk really won't stop self-diagnosing the imaginary meme illness of the month, will you?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *