I haven't met 1 person that admits they're a bad driver. Do they exist?

I haven't met 1 person that admits they're a bad driver. Do they exist?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I suck at parallel parking, I'm only able to do it flawlessly with smol cars such as my sister's Yaris because when I drive new eggshit and crossovers with truck like steering radius and zero visibility I'm unable of inserting the thing into a limited space even with 360 camera and sensors.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Try the side mirrors, point them towards the rear tires. That shit was a mark down by my California DMV office. The examiner HATED that I didn’t stop and use that dinky little side mirror, but damn was she right. I parallel and car flawlessly now. Even my dad’s no-vis f150 (not hating). Either way, use the side mirror and wait til the rear tire is parallel, turn wheel straight and back up. Simple as.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I consider myself a bad driver, I also drive slow (speed limit always)

I'm also really bad at parking in general.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm a p bad driver. I'm writing this on my phone driving rn. I think I just hit a raccoon

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm a bad driver. I don't try to hoon much in my rwd unless I'm alone on the roads. I don't know how I would turn into a good driver without tons of track time which is expensive. Even then, it's not with the liability risk hooning in busy areas.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Try your hand at assetto corsa on the Silverstone UK track (Amerifat here) with a g29 Logitech wheel and pedals (make sure the car in the game has paddles). The game is REALLY cheap on g2a and in DEAD accurate to how it feels driving and SUV or a Sedan. It’ll teach you a trick or two as well! Just be responsible!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I don't try to hoon much in my rwd unless I'm alone on the roads.
      but thats just not being a moron

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm not a bad driver, HOWEVER I drive super slow (at speed limit).

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

me, last two times I got hold of a steering wheel I almost tokio drift into incoming trafic

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

me. i stop at green lights and sometimes.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The other day I came around an intersection too fast and I couldnt switch gears before making the corner. I could only switch after and my exit was really slow and not smooth. It was kind of embarassing.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my mom gets angry at me when i point out her bad driving

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

obv no one would admit as most people get to their destination with no accidents, but matter of fact is how they get there and you prob need passenger time

i remember driving with my cousin from san diego to LA and despite a 3 hour drive he would not stop merging in and out of the left lane to pass cars but to gain little distance as there was traffic - actually had to explain that to him to make him just chill in the left lane

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have bad spatial awareness. Basically, a consistent thing I've noticed is that when I park I'll leave much more space on the driver's side than the passenger side. Just something about it, I can't seem to line it up in my head and I have to reverse out and park again.
    I would say I drive the least controversially of my friends, at least they don't make comments when they're passengers. When I was learning manual, there were jerky shifts though, but that's expected.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I almost sideswiped someone in traffic today and I operate company vehicles commercially.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People confuse good driving with driving scared. I refuse to kotow to neurotic women in financed cuckovers. I will make them fear for their petty lives.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have spells where I can't hold concentration like I'm stumbling drunk and can't focus and I have a bad habbit of always trying to check how much lateral traction I have if I don't like the tires that're mounted and one day it will reality check me into a tree because some fricking moron leaving an oil slick.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

We had a whole thread about the stupid shit we've done while driving just last week. What you're asking for is for someone to perform an objective review of themselves and determine their abilities on an arbitrary scale of good-to-bad. Nobody is perfect so the best you're gonna get is either "I occasionally do stupid" or "I could improve in this area". Neither of which will answer your question.

If someone is smart enough to recognize they're a 'bad' driver they're probably smart enough to not drive in the first place because they know they present a threat. I know someone who is dyspraxic and they chose not to learn to drive precisely because they believed they would be shit at it - ironically, when I suggested he should try an automatic his response was "why would I bother with that shit".

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All liberals are terrible drivers

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>perfectly law abiding drivers
    >drivers who like going fast
    >terminally distracted drivers
    >road ragers
    Each group considers the rest as bad drivers, but only the last two are genuinely terrible. The first two moreso just want others to drive like they do

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I tend to drive slowly and conservatively. I am a safe driver without incidents in about 20 years.

That being said : I can't forward park at all. For some reason I'm always angled in the space or way offset to one side. I also have never mastered parallel parking with a LHD vehicle. Reverse parking and parallel parking RHD cars is fine, but I live in a LHD country.

I am also not a good driver at the limit. My ex-wife took better lines and applied power and brakes better than I could when we did autox days and mountain runs a few times a year. She was absolutely a faster driver.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>That being said : I can't forward park at all. For some reason I'm always angled in the space or way offset to one side
      Same. Empty parking lot is the worst because there's no cars ahead to judge, just lines on the ground which I can't see.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm a bad driver when it comes to performance
    But I'm an ok safe driver

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I admit I'm a bad driver. I'm slow af on 4 wheels. On 2 wheels I am a budget upgrade away from being nationally ranked amateur racer but when I run down the mountain roads with my friends I get left behind because I'm slow.

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Yeah bro I am looking for VolvoMercedesToyota with the legendary bulletproof XYZ69 engine that is the best engine of all time, they won the grand tour of 1996 with it bro, im gonna take it to track all the time, I found one used 500 kilometer from here but the leather was the wrong hue, now I found one in good condition for only 20 thousand, I am haggling the owner down hehe
    >6 months pass
    >finally buys the car
    >it’s a rickety old npc commuter piece of shit, the exhaust sounds like it’s gonna die when speeding up, gear shift doesnt work right, 50 things are broken in it
    >mf drives like a grandma
    Why is this so common?

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I haven't met 1 person that admits they're a bad driver.
    Yes
    Everyone that brags about being a “safe driver” is saying they are a bad driver. Like congrats, you didnt get into any accidents while driving ten below the speedlimit in the right lane

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Zoomers love to be self-deprecating.
    They actually brag about how moronic they are.

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I guess itt we admit to moronic shit we've done. you know that blonde joke where she waits for the stop sign to turn green? yup, after a couple nights of no sleep my brain checks out apparently.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I was in the left lane and a boomer slowgay moron was holding me up and it was pissing me off. There was a bus in the right lane, so I couldnt overtake from the right, but we were slowly overtaking it. Then when I wanted to get in front of the bus the boomer homosexual moron slammed on his brakes (he needed to make a left turn 50 minutes from now or some shit) and the bus sped up and I had to turn back left and slam on my brakes
      I was almost diagonally pancaked between a suv and a bus if I was a second or two too late with my reaction

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I mostly drive backroads where you're alone like 90% of the time so nothing I do really is all that bad. I do hate it when some zoomie tries to tailgate me on a 25 mph road and wants me to fly down it at like 40/50

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I admit. I can’t see shit. If someone asks me to pick up their kid, I tell them how bad of a driver I am and they say it should be fine.

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Im kinda mediocre at everything in life. Driving included.

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

- i constantly daydream while i drive when there's little traffic
    - if your high-mount stop lamp is burned out, your brakes have a chance at failing to cancel my daydream because they just look like tails
    - i piss off truckers driving only 2mph faster than them (not my problem)
    - my eyes are shot and i'm extremely sensitive to lights at night so if I veer into your lane on a single track rural road, it's because of your LEDs.
    >t. have never wrecked (yet)

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I’m a terrible driver. Got a 55k Tesla two week ago and I already curbed one of the wheels pretty bad exiting a small roundabout.

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have ran multiple people off the road because I forget to check when making an unprotected left. I also have horrible astigmatism and I can't see when there's a car in the oncoming lane but I'm too lazy to get it corrected, so it's only a matter of time until I get unlucky and hit something.

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm not a bad driver.
    I am an irresponsible driver thoughever

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm an extremely aggressive driver. I'd kill you in a physical fight, and I'll hit you if you piss me off enough when we're driving.

I was driving through a strip mall once and some car was going like under ten miles an hour and stopped at a slop down hill without a stop sign. I screamed with my windows down, "move you fricking car". Shortly down the path and off the hill, they slowed damn near to a stop to turn left but didn't use their signal. I in my SUV screamed in front of them in the direction they were turning into what would've been the incoming lane to get form behind them. I must've been an inch from running over his right tire. I hope I scared the piss out of him. If you don't know how to drive, get the frick off of the road.

The second or third day I had my license, I was going around 15 over the speed limit up and down the Wyoming mountains in a blizzard.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

His left tire, rather. My right tire hitting his left.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oh I’m definitely a dogshit driver. Still have a fun car, but it certainly puts a cap on what I’m willing to spend.

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

me, I can't reliably drive mid engine rwd cars in dirt rally

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *