I honestly dont understand why people get so heated over intersection takeovers. They look like fun.

I honestly don’t understand why people get so heated over intersection takeovers.
They look like fun.

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    READ ME

same, they look fun

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

please stop being black near me kthx

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Scott Adams dot jpeg

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>They look like fun.
    it's fun till some uninsured Hispanic nog crashes into your car and flees LAMO. You wanna do that shit go to mesico or Africa, no insurance and lawlessness is the standard there.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yea but if you get hit, then insurance is on your side, so what's the big deal? Also you can just go around to a different block if you see a takeover happening.

Works the opposite way you think. More takeovers = more property damage and/or damage to life and limb, thus more enforcement against ALL of those who have enthusiast vehicles of some kind.
      [...]
      Why not do the same shit in an industrial parking lot, and not hold up traffic?

>not hold up traffic
      But that's part of the fun.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>then insurance is on your side,
        You're an idiot, a ricer, a simp for Black folk and Mexicans also you have no tools.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>uninsured
      those cars are almost always stolen. they’re insured. but yeah the driver is going to wreak havoc regardless if the car is fast or not. probably best you don’t live in a shitty tbh.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>those cars are almost always stolen. they’re insured.
        brother, you're a child, a ricer, a toolless homosexual, and most likely transgender plus you simp for Black folk and Mexicans. This is no way to live life so consider honoring yourself.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you live in a city. i dont ever think about minorities. it’s the price you pay for hustling and bustling.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The more police money wasted on dealing with takeovers potentially means less focus put into enforcements like speeding, meaning better driving for me. We need more takeovers

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Works the opposite way you think. More takeovers = more property damage and/or damage to life and limb, thus more enforcement against ALL of those who have enthusiast vehicles of some kind.

https://i.imgur.com/fV6jprg.jpeg

I honestly don’t understand why people get so heated over intersection takeovers.
      They look like fun.

Why not do the same shit in an industrial parking lot, and not hold up traffic?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because then you can force people to watch and seethe

• 4 weeks ago
      Greased Geese

listen here homosexual
      they had real street racing in texas and had everything deployed short of the god damn national guard trying to arrest, seize vehicles and write thousands of dollars in fines.
      it is not that they are short handed dealing with the Black folk nigging it's that they aren't handing or dealing with their shit anymore, they exist to stop you.
      look up footage of tx2k and you'll see motherfricking thousands of cops and helicopters harrassing innocent street racers and arresting people for racing in the middle of bumfrick nowhere.

• 4 weeks ago
        Greased Geese

my point is that if you actually like fast cars
        you are still going to get fricked by a homosexual cop with some gay second hand revenge boner from some sob story of somebodys kid getting killed by some beaner who crashed at 120mph.
        just because nigs are getting away with their gay dopesmoke buttfrick spinout butthole stink parade doesnt mean you're getting away with shit.
        street racing is a victimless crime

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>harrassing innocent street racers
        Yeah, my bro was an innocent burglar getting harassed by those pigs.

• 3 weeks ago
          Greased Geese

boohoo homie 1320 video is filming some people racing in a storage complex at 3am
          cry about it.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they are very fun but they are HOT! midnight club stuff (highway racing at night) is more fun imo.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because the same people who do takeovers are some of the lowest forms of life on the planet. Just uneducated criminal scum whose entire net worth is their modded Nissan altima.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So when white people play bumper cars with a bunch of shitboxes in a rural area it's based
    But when brown people do donuts with a bunch of shitboxes in a city it's TND ?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yes, because one is in a controlled arena with safeguards and the other is on a public street

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah it's not the white people who jump on the cars of people just trying to get through and then drag them out a car chase him to a convince store beat him near to death and loot the store and burn his car. Just admit it These sideshow people are just worthless criminal bums who need to steal or be on public assistance if not work part time at McDonald's or some minimum wage job to get by in life.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Stupid fricking shitskin

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What are the main differences between a city and a rural area, Tyrone?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

One has honkies and the other has the browns

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Goddamn, Black folk are so fricking moronic

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

takeovers distract the cops in my area so that i can hoon in the mountains in peace. they also make cops focus on g35/37's and dodge chargers instead of actual fun cars so thats nice too.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lmao imagine being the moron with a g37...
      I had it five years and it's been so solid man, frick em for ruining the image, I hate it so much.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

be honest. is it yours or your parents?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It’s all mine. Don’t see myself selling it, I just hate seeing the constant disrespect online

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because people who aren't in on it associate any kind of auto enthusiasm with the worst of it, so I've got police targeting my car, despite the fact that I'm more courteous than most of the people driving regular commuter shitboxes

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I honestly don’t understand

Yeah we get it, you literally don't have the IQ to imagine the other person's point of view - WE KNOW!

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When I lived in Detroit they pulled these on my intersection twice in the middle of the night on weeknights. I love cars, but hate sideshows...

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick off, road parasite.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Getting a lot of mileage out of that gay camaro aren’t you?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

God everyone in that pic is obese

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Brown people on drugs with guns who are already committing a crime and will commit another one (evading) when the party is over

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Something tells me you don’t have a job

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't care what people do as long as it doesn't inconvenience or bother me.

That's the key. If your shit starts to frick with MY shit, then we got a problem.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yea? Frick you gon do bout it pussy ahh wyboi?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *