I just got a job as a pizza delivery driver and my current car is dying.

I just got a job as a pizza delivery driver and my current car is dying. What's the most fun car I can get for like ~10-15k that's still reliable enough to be used for deliveries?

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Genesis coupe

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>fun

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

do not listen. do not buy asiatic cars

buy Toyota or Honda.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get an early 2000s civic/accord/tsx for no more than $2000 and strip it out. Take the backseat bench out, get some ebay bucket seats, keep the spare wheel at home and just keep a patch kit on hand. Don't fix your leaking power steering system just top it off anytime the steering gets heavy.
    Replace the tires/brakes and you should still be under $1000 in ~~~upgrades~~~ Consider some kind of anti-theft device if you live in an area with mexicans because you just made a mexican ferrari and it WILL be stolen.
    Rinse repeat as you drive these things into the fricking ground slangin' pizzas.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Then duct tape a turbo to it

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

School bus

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

E30 325i.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

how the frick you gonna afford a 15k car?

you could get a dozen 1k shitboxes and fix them for that

which is basically what i did
    - neet

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How do you make profit from this?
      >Buy 1k car
      >500 in parts
      >its still worth 1k
      >btw also pay this tax and insurance for the time you owned it

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

his last good movie

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The only right answer

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I had a VQ30 maxima during my delivery days. somewhere there's a classy butthole from a swanky neighbourhood that saw a dominoid in a shitbox rip a mad j-turn into a peel out. and was just like "hell yeah"

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

v6 chally or charger

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lease a pos. When you're done with it then either get a new one or just give them it back.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

get the cheapest scooter there is anon

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Seriously this. Why piss your profits into your gas tank? Get some 90+MPG china scoot.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My local pizza joint use a fleet of Toyota Yaris. I’ve never driven one but I reckon it could be fun with a manual troony and some decent tyres. You’ll probably get bigger tips if you pull up in a pile of shit and ‘look’ poor.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

scion anything and you’ll have money left over too!

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How is any of this shit profitable? Just fix your damn car wrenchlet.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Challenger SXT with:
    >240 dollar Tazer
    >Paddle shifters
    >LSD swap

Later, when you get some extra tips, buy a 4-piece set of OE 20” on 275/40/20. They are always available and cheap because owners of higher trims want to upgrade them or go widebody.
    SRT wheels are truly forged, great stuff with unbeatable price in the aftermarket.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

GTI.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

NB Miata

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Only one seat so you can't get larger, higher-tipping orders but at least you have an excuse not to put on those stupid ass toppers I gusss.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Scooter

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

homie really be a pizza man unable to take care of his current shitbox and wants to burn 15k on another shitbox he won't be able to take care of

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Miata.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You're doing it wrong. Back when I was a delivery guy, id keep a hard limit of $1500 cars. With market adjustment, thats like $4k now. But most of my cars were under $1000 and I drove cars out of season. So Id buy subarus or 4x4s in april and drifty cars in November. Always selling the now in season car for around 1- 3x my purchase price. But keep a Subaru for wintertime cause the rich people up on the hill want some pizzas when its too snowy or icy to go out. I got tips of like $20 and one time the the woman was home alone and invited me in to have some fine wine and share the pizza and and spend the night plus she tipped me $200. I felt like a prostitute . Anyways, sometimes when you're delivering, teenagers will ask about your car and when they find out its only $1200 and it works well enough to deliver pizzas, they want it. So especially if you able to title wash, that's easy money and you get to play with all kinds of random old shitboxes. Like ive had 2 tercel 4x4s (both awful slow pieces of shit but slightly different) ive had 3 Maxima's, 12 subarus, 2 volvo 740s a bunch of gmt 400s, 2 ford f150s, 4 minivans, 4 big vans, and stuff im forgetting about. Most of them had manual transmission, expired tabs, some I bought in another state, and most would have failed emissions of I tried to register them. All of the shitboxes ive delivered with are unobtainable collector cars now. But the same principle applies. If you're not into flipping cars, you can always use another side hustle like MJ or booze. Though not sure if anyone has cash anymore you don't want that on your banking records

But one important note. Dont get anything with a bad exhaust leak. Those make you really tired, depressed and less focused after a while.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *