A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How many times do they even let you take it? I thought it was 3 until they declare you legally moronic.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's 3 then you have to get a new permit here in pa
      t. Little brother was rear ended for 2 of them and the third the instructor had a stroke before he could finish

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

When you want your driving license but God has other plans for you (a buss pass)

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

No bus pass he just drove unlicensed for like 10 years I think which I guess God was okay with cause he was never caught. Then he had to get a license for a job and passed no problem. I guess God wanted him to act more rebellious or something idk.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Which country? If America then you are a lost cause

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

literally just point and click how r u so retarted

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You legally should not be allowed to drive if youre too moronic to pass the fricking road test with an instructor. So many road hazards would get filtered. Some of you homies are just too dumb to operate a vehicle

driving test is literally luck of the draw. Depends on your examiner and what various situations you have to deal with that other people don't have to.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Oh this is the biggest fricking cope mechanism possible. You just fricking suck at driving.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I need to get lucky with a lenient instructor and exceptionally easy traffic conditions otherwise I won't pass

Or you could just like.... you know.... be good at driving?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This is the truth, I failed my first test because I gave the boomer attitude then a week later with no practice got a nearly perfect score. Lost a point for backing out too quickly. It isn't like my driving skills exponentially increased for no reason. The fat boomer tried to make me turn my car into a lane with a bunch of big rocks in the way, I swerved to avoid the rocks and he automatically failed me for "failure to maintain control of the vehicle". I had completed the turn, no cars were in the lane I turned into. But because I argued and told him that I didn't want to drive over the rocks he failed me then and there. Didn't even get to parallel park. First car was an NA Miata btw, manual transmission.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I had completed the turn, no cars were in the lane I turned into
          Rather, no cars were in either lane. The one I turned into and the one I admittedly swerved into, because I checked. Otherwise I'd have hit the brakes and waited to merge. But the boomer was staring at the clip board trying to read and near shat himself when I changed lanes without his instruction. Decades ago and I still hate that fat frick.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>showed up with a shitbox chevy product
          >literally needed jumped to do the test, great start
          >make casual small talk with the old man boomer giving the test
          >talk about cars and the local subaru dealership that went under
          >has me pull over on the side of the road, doesn't get out to see how far from the curb I am or make me parallel park
          >pass first try easily
          Just talk to the boomer instructor and be a real human bean, they are bored lonely people like everyone else and you will be allowed to drive.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>driving test is literally luck of the draw. Depends on your examiner and what various situations you have to deal with that other people don't have to.

holy lord this is the funniest busrider cope ever

did you know that in real life, there can be bad traffic and surprising/difficult situations that you will need to deal with

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

keep practicing

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You legally should not be allowed to drive if youre too moronic to pass the fricking road test with an instructor. So many road hazards would get filtered. Some of you homies are just too dumb to operate a vehicle

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I’m sorry, this isn’t the board for you. You want one of the boards full of morons living off disability checks, like DA.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How bad did you fail this last time, do you get scared?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>be me
    >17.5
    >wait an hour at DMV to get permit
    >didn't bring SS card, can't proceed
    >went again, this time with appointment
    >didn't bring proof of address
    >go again with appointment
    >finally get through
    >nervous about written test, random Chad see this and tells me not to worry, it's all just common sense
    >fail
    >fail again
    >pass
    >do driving test
    >one point off from failing
    You can do it anon... If I can legally plague the streets with my shitty driving, so can you.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That permit test is moronic bullshit. Why do I have to know the minimum sentence for a 3rd offense dui? I went in without even opening the book I know signs and shit from riding passanger but they got me with that bs.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

ummm its very important for drivers to know how far their high-beams give visibility in meters and how much pressure tires need to work opimally, chud

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I think you replied to the wrong person

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bro is literally

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>took me 3 attempts to get my class A CDL
    >kept failing the parallel parking

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why are 18 year old zoomer so fricking timid and pathetic all around? It's like they are traumatized by everything. Can't handle scary games or movies, can't talk to stranger in public, approach women, speak up in meetings. We weren't allowed to spank them growing up but they all act like whipped puppies.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I used to think this myself as a Gen z'er
      But then I went outside and realized this isn't true at all. Most people my age are extremely outgoing and charismatic, I was just making excuses to justify my awful social acclimation.
      I think I'm better now, but I've got a little ways to go before I'm peak Chad

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Lol this used to happen to me too. I was driving perfectly without a license for years but everytime I took the test I failed out of nervousness. Ended up taking calmettes tablets and passed.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *