I like em.

I like em.

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Me too. Idk what they were thinking with the diff though. Ferrari does the same thing but why? Just so morons can’t kill themselves?

You push the gas it locks. You brake it locks. You have to coast through corners or understeer. Drive like it’s 1930 I guess

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Me too amigo. That htc is fire and I even brushed aside my intense hatred for GM to buy one but the dealership network is just absolute trash, frick those guys.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they should've did this long fricking time ago, holy shit. the corvette would've been untouchable with a mid engine configuration from day one.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Gm woulda been able to make the ultimate version of the nsx. A mid engine corvette at the time would have literally been a small block nsx. They both follow the same formula using their own version of their favorite drivetrains. The nsx already saw massive success in motorsports. One could only imagine a mid engine c4 or c5

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The nsx already saw massive success in motorsports.
        wat

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I still say they should brought back the Fiero as the MR car and kept the Corvette FR. Certain Corvette fans wouldn't complain, and you'd be competing better as a whole against the likes of Ferrari. But GM are cheap bastards and I'm sure the muh Corvette brand can't have in house competition is still a thing. I mean shit, they could have even brought the Pontiac badge back and had an electric Trans Am based off the camaro chassis.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Been wanting to try to daily drive one but I live in upstate NY

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What is special about it?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

its a super car for 60k. when you consider inflation and how worthless the dollar is, they're practically giving these away.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah that’s great and all, swell car but any problem and you’re dealing with Chevy monkeys at the dealership.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

my local chevy dealership kicks ass. boomer music, a classic diner cafe with great food, old chevies from the 70s 80s and 90s proudly on display. the guys there actually like these cars, as well. they were proudly displaying a FWD monte carlo in pristine condition. they know its a total shitbox but they marvel at how clean it is being practically a time capsule.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So to be clear, it kicks ass because it’s living in the past glory days of the manufacturer even though they sell mostly shit now. Is that right?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>70s and 80s were GM's glory days
            it kicks ass because it feels like its catering to car enthusiast. imagine how much DA would be talking up a honda dealer that has old civics and CRXs on display, in addition to a 1990s NSX. and they were playing eurobeat in the background and everyone in the dealer was a millennial who genuinely appreciated the cars as much as you did and liked Initial D.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>imagine how much DA would be talking up a honda dealer that has old civics and CRXs on display, in addition to a 1990s NSX. and they were playing eurobeat in the background and everyone
            Well to be fair, those are cooler cars than this.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

too bad Honda only caters to npcs and their dealers reflect that.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Honda has always made slow gay cars and their souless light blue dealerships are hideous. 99.99% of their cars are trash from performance to reliability. Can’t believe my ear balls when some of you gays pretend they are interesting at all.

I’d take the supercharged V6 over a Honda any day and I hate that car.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

dumb hick

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A stock Civic Si would absolutely demolish you in your fwd v6 tupperware. You can enjoy your shit taste in my rearview.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A 4 cylinder Camaro on all season tires would demolish any miata. doesn't seem to stop miata fans from enjoying their objectively worse handling overpriced less practical cars.

everyone benchraces until a car they like gets bested by benchracing.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And a 4 cylinder Camaro would get demolished by a 4 cylinder Civic Type R with four people in the back. What's your point?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>45k FWD
            which is slower than the equivalent cheaper camaro.
            >What's your point?
            that everything japan makes gets shit on by something america makes that's cheaper.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the slower car...is faster?

you shills are hilarious

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

its not slower?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They have to have corvette approved techs tbh. So it’s not a problem. The real problem is that some only have 1 tech so it can become a bottleneck with longer wait times to get fixed.

Still, it’s 10/10 truly is. I’ve tracked and dailied one. I’d get the Z51 and skip the Z06 but I’d also take anything in the racing yellow if they do a spec edition. Hope C8 wins Le Mans

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

and unless you get an absolute stripper you're not going to pay less than 80

Yeah that’s great and all, swell car but any problem and you’re dealing with Chevy monkeys at the dealership.

I gave up a z06 allocation for this exact reason. Even the big dealer I had the reservation with was absolutely awful to work with, and corvettes are the only car they sell

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>they're practically giving these away.
        Last I heard they lose money with every base C8 they sell. They only make money back on the higher trims and options.

It's crazy how much car you get for not much money at all. Something no one else could make and sell for without charging multiples of that.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Not really "crazy" or surprising considering they have fleets of Tahoes and Suburbans and Escalades to make money on.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i like them too and think they're at a great price point for what they are but personally i would never get one due to the edgy postmodern styling and drop off in performance after 60.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They are great platforms, love the engine, but its style is too aggressive for me, not that I can afford one anyways

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

sexy

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Downgrading from the iconic Corvette monoleaf to a coil spring McDonald's strut rear
    Why though? Did they cheap out for the sake of making it a $60k Ferrari"?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Forgot my pic

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>McDonald's strut rear
      dumbass ricer, no tools either. Stick to discussing LED lighting.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

aesthetics have been ruined now that it has no long wiener

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Years later and it still looks like a Chinese copy of a Ferrari.
    Absolutely disgusting.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks hideous, GM could've built a legacy on making fast FMR sportscars and dabbing on doubters like what porsche does with RR, especially now that the viper is dead. But I guess they are way too cowardly for that.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I know that the Corvette was originally envisioned as a RMR vehicle back in the 50s, but it feels so weird to see one that's not FR layout.

Dunno, I'd rather have a C7, tbh. There's just something about the Corvette experience that it has that the C8 lacks.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *