I didn't but I don't mind them

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>he doesnt up-armour his truck
      ngmi kid

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why does it have a search light?
    Are you busting homosexuals in the park at night?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

WOKE UP THIS MORNING
      GOT YOURSELF A GUN

Looking for gabagol

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

WOKE UP THIS MORNING
    GOT YOURSELF A GUN

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Those ol suburbans are pretty Gomfy. I miss my gmt400 sometimes

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How the family Tony?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just wish Meadow wasn't such a lil hooah

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I've been watching it and I fricking hate her. Her parts are the shittiest part of the series.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

set her up with Jackie Jr. good kid

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Not to step on Tony's life but that kid has a bit too much ventilation in his head.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can american say why they love this big cars?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it is because they are all hudge obesity moron

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Everyone loves big cars. Americans can just afford them more easily.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nothing more comfortable than a land yacht.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like big and small cars. I had no particular desire for a huge car when i bought this one but it really grew on me. I just wanted a v8 but this guy had comfy chairs, 4 wheel drive, and i can fit an air mattress in the back and frick. Almost bought a 93 firebird instead but got talked out of it

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A guy offered to buy it yesterday, i don't want to sell but i kinda want to see how high he would go

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

big cars are good for big roads.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

GMT400s weren't big lmao
      the GMT900s looked pretty bloatmaxxed in the day but now they look normal compared to the subsequent hyper giga bloatmaxxed lardslabs that are GM nu-SUVs with hybrid rear end homosexualry

even GMT400 CCLB duallies look like a child's toy next to any of the absurdly huge new half-tons
      the hood of a stock K3500 was only like 4.x feet from the ground while all the new ones are about 5.5 feet and much longer even though they have smaller engines (biggest option 6.6 small block vs 7.4 big block)

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I really want a gmt400 suburban at one point in my life.
    sux to be born in Europe.
    I have a first Gen S10 and people act like I'm insane because of my gianormus car.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes i have euro friends and they like it or think it's unnecessarily huge. I like the v8 sound above all

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they're not really expensive, they're like less than 20k

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I feel like they are gonna go up soon, they are nice and cheap still compared to 90s pickups

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's really not that great of a car. It's not bad but it doesn't drive all that well and it's hard to maneuver even in American cities.

Also the gas mileage is lame, it's really only worth it if you're going to be towing things

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>It's really not that great of a car.
        False it's the best car
        >It's not bad but it doesn't drive all that well and it's hard to maneuver even in American cities.
        Skill issue
        >Also the gas mileage is lame,
        True
        >it's really only worth it if you're going to be towing things
        It's a capable hauler but it's great with or without because it fits so much shit!

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You type like a moron, try again and maybe I'll bother to type a response

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ive had a couple of GMT 400s, and honestly they handle quite well. They are really easy in the city cause the balloon tires and suspension absorb bumps, so you can actually steer if you hit road plates or potholes. The suburban is slightly too big for my garage and can be annoying to park, stuff slides all over the place when im hooning but the Tahoe is perfect. MPG only sucks when you compare it to little cars. Any SUV gets maybe 20% better MPG

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>handle quite well
          Sure, if you put in the money to replace your rag joint with a U-joint and get a reman steering gearbox

>easy in the city
          Anon, what city are you driving in? I live in Minneapolis and I constantly have to be on red alert to make sure an idiot swerving into my lane doesn't take out my burb. That's not to mention

>mpg is bad when you compare to small cars
          Which is what most 16yos who think they need a burb, should be driving anyways. Flat out, I do not trust new drivers with a 30-year old 5,000lb burb.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Anon, what city are you driving in? I live in Minneapolis and I constantly have to be on red alert to make sure an idiot swerving into my lane doesn't take out my burb.

Ummm that's a problem in all cars. But the horn usually pushes them back in their lane. If the horn doesnt work, its 5500 pounds of suburban, so you will be ok and your truck will be bruised up. If you were riding a bike you would be dead or wishing to die in that situation

And the suburban actually got better gas milage than an economy car. 40 Gallon tank means 1 fill up every 2 weeks usually. With a rental economy car, the tank is only 12 gallons so I had to refuel those every other day, sometimes 2x in a day.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I too, love my car.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice i have the split tailgate or whatever. Plus it's 4x4, automatic transfer case

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I have a '94 so it's a manual shift-on-the-fly case which is really nice in the winter.
        I didn't have too much of a choice for options/colors because I saved it from the crusher, but turns out the barn doors are really nice for what I load in the back.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Nice what do you load? I prefer the traditional tailgate for whatever reason.i don't load shit yet but thinking of getting a small boat w a trailer but i wonder if i would really have the time to enjoy that

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Mostly scrap from work (brake rotors, radiators, water pumps, etc) or junkyard hauls.
            A lot of shit that'd piss me off if it got caught on a tailgate or i had to constantly lean over it.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

thread theme song

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *