I might actually kms this year, what should I do with my car?

I hate my parents and siblings so I dont want them to have it. I have no friends or gf so basically dont have anybody to give it to

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Was going to make a similar thread.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Don't have a nice day. Instead trim and mod your car, make it look flamboyant as frick and cruise around town. Pick up chicks and challenge dudes.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just give your car to me anon

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

see you give him a simple solution and he doesn't even reply to you. it just goes to show how big of a drama queen people are. hopefully the jerk gets run over or some other bullshit

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i can understand that he is fricked up from living in clown world, but he should still give me his car if hes serious. ill polish it every day in his honor

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do it with a gun to make the zogbots on /k/ seethe

Also don’t have a nice day fricking moron

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I do have a gun but its a tiny .25 mouse gun so I think hanging myself I probably better than risking turning into a vegetable

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hanging is a pretty bad way to die. You essentially snap your neck and are left paralyzed until you are strangled to death. I’m not gonna get all homosexual with you about this, but you really should see a psychiatrist if you haven’t already.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

this.
          guy i worked with came to the office one morning wearing a scarf and refusing to answer why until boss got the clue and took him aside.
          he tried to hang himself that night, didnt die instantly and spendt a good deal of time struggling to get free from his noose, leaving nasty scars all around his neck.
          turns out suicide isnt that fun when you are actually dying, slowly...
          he got help and is no longer suicidal to my knowledge.
          and that work spirit
          >oh fug, i didnt die
          >well i guess i just have to go to work then

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>that work spirit
            Im more surprised that your boss (and by extension you) actually gave a shit

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

why wouldnt we? we might not be friends but we have worked together for years, i trained that guy when he started.
            also by law an employees health and well being is the employers problem here, if it was discovered he offed himself and his job was part of the reason we could get in serious trouble, just like dying from using an unsafe machine at work.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Bruh it's bullshit that suicides and cop kills and self defense aquittals get counted in gun death stats.

Also I don't know why you think /k/ommandos or zogbots, I frickin hate the government

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>make the zogbots on /k/ seethe
      what? you have obviously never even visited that board lmao

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go on a nice drive through the US before leaving it in the woods as a present. The I-40 is practically a straight line across the whole country and you get to see some really sexy mid-western lower middle classkino in the tennessee - oklahoma range

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Where's the best place to find a loose chain smoking white trash girlfriend?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Just beyond the noose.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Give me to a crack head

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

KILLDOZER
    KILLDOZER
    KILLDOZER

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lol for a second i was like why the frick is there two cars there

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i remember watching this on the news when i lived in miami lol
      also

https://i.imgur.com/5zU3ulR.jpg

I hate my parents and siblings so I dont want them to have it. I have no friends or gf so basically dont have anybody to give it to

obligatory don’t do it suicide is cowardly and selfish. that being said, if you have cousins that you’re close to that could be a good option

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>obligatory don’t do it suicide is cowardly and selfish.

Standard NPC response. Anyone who has truly given up wouldn't give a shit about their honour afterwards.

you probably shouldnt have a nice day. but if you want to you should at least sell all your shit and drop all the money on like a badass vacation or a hiking trip somewhere youve never been. At besy you get inspired to keep living, at worst you got to see some cool shit

This is an option. However it may simply take removing a few people or even one person from your life to make it significantly better.

Just a few months ago I was very depressed, drinking heavily and was considering boating out to sea and offing myself despite being in a typically "good position" in life. I got kicked out the house by my wife of 14 years during one of my drunken episodes and that was the best thing that could ever happen. I was stuck in a rut that I couldn't see out of but I am now making the best of it. For me it was like a switch, I was out of prison. She is not totally out of my life but out of it enough where I can actually have some time in the day to relax at my own pace rather than be constantly shouted at. Times are technically harder and I am working like a dog to finish a contract but life is much simpler and I am so much happier with the little bit of distance from that person.

TL;DR - You might think you want a spicy woman, but you need to sit back and consider what you are really getting into.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Pussy b***h
          >WAH I GIVE UP MUH ONEITIS DOESN'T KNOW I EXIST
          lmao do a flip homosexual

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>suicide is cowardly
        the only reason so many people live is because they are scared of dying
        >and selfish
        who is one indebted to to continue suffering?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

people live because it is a fleeting gift of sentience from whatever the frick put you here. life really isn't that long so killing yourself is honestly a ridiculous temper tantrum. also, wanting to off yourself in 2024 is such pussy shit imagine your ancestral lineage spanning back thousands of years they didn't kill themselves and they probably had to deal with worse shit than you. thinking you're indebted to suffer is fricking stupid. you can do whatever you want shit head, go to mexico and sell fricking street corn and bang hookers for all i care there is no confinement to your existence other than antarctica

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>imagine your ancestral lineage spanning back thousands of years they didn't kill themselves and they probably had to deal with worse shit than you
            You realize people can kill themselves after having kids? You can have generations of suicides nonstop, that doesn't mean the family dies off.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

is that your only qualm professor gaylord? the rest all stands but you needed to lift your frail onions wrist in protest on one technicality?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not even the one you're replying to. Just scrolling and noticed your stupidity. Simple as.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

chally wally bros……..……we’re here for y/o/u

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>we’re here for y/o/u

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

i like this. is it worth the watch? what’s it like compared to initial d?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

genuinely impressed. kino crash

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what car?

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Try morphine at least, it might make you see beauty in life and give you some will to live. Not joking, it's worth a try over killing yourself.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you probably shouldnt have a nice day. but if you want to you should at least sell all your shit and drop all the money on like a badass vacation or a hiking trip somewhere youve never been. At besy you get inspired to keep living, at worst you got to see some cool shit

11. 3 weeks ago

Just drive halfway across the country with all your shit and either start over or die in such a way that they can't claim insurance or pity.
    >vnr

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just do it.
    The problem with the car will solve itself

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Killing yourself is for troons. Don't be a troon anon, you're better than that.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't do it man. Things can turn around at any second.
    People who try to kill themselves and survive say that in the process they feel the most fear, pain, and regret they've ever felt.

15. 3 weeks ago
    p

Get a pickup, get the girl

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Crash into your local synagogue at 100 mph and do the world a favor.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Try to sell everything you own, buy the nicest car you can and fraudulently schmooze your way into the upper crust of society by posing with a nice car, fake expensive watch and fake expensive clothes. see how close you can get to the really deep weirdo elite cultist shit by acting like you belong. like sneaking into a zoo enclosure. ngl i kinda wanna do this too. just roll up to some investment banker's penthouse birthday party in nyc and see what happens. worst case scenario you get turned around at the door

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Unless you are a drug addict, terminally ill, or facing life in prison, just try something else and cut all the shitty people out of your life

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get a credit card with the intent to not pay anything back. Get your car fully serviced, then sell it to some broke wagie for $1.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go on a high speed cop chase. Fill your tank up first

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would you have a nice day? I think that should take a day without beer, tobacco etc. unhealthy. Sleep properly at least 8 hours, because sleeping too less can cause depression. Then do more fun things with your life like go bowling or thowring darts with your friends. Alternatively buy some chocolates and then relax at hour house while listening peaceful music. Take a joydrive with your car. If you still ive with your parents then try saving money, try buy yourself a house and move out from your parents.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>still ive
      ^still live.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I always thought it would be sick to use the car in the act of k'ing ys. Get the longest rope you can and tie one end around a tree, the other around your neck, and get in the seat of your car and floor it hanging yourself with the force of your rolling car behind it, pulling your neck out through the gap between the seat and the headrest.
    It would be cooler as like a visual effect in a movie than it would in real life though.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My advice? Get in a police chase, or just drive really recklessly or rip up a canyon road. Beats dying but you might die.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

drive it inro a pride parade
    car gets destroyed (nonody wants le killer car)
    wipe out pride gays
    bumrush cops with a knife for e.z. death
    there are no downsides to this

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do a flip homosexual

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *