I need $16,000 immediately to buy this car

How do I do it DA? Selling my current car will take too long, and I don't have much else worth anything.
>t. already maxed out my credit card, maxed out personal loans, can't take out any secured loans because it's not in America for collateral
>also moving into a new apartment soon so I need to save all my current cash in the bank for the deposit

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>already maxed out my credit card, maxed out personal loans
    homie sort yourself out. its just an old car

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You'd have to be absolutely moronic to have a 30 year old FD RX7 as your only car when you already can't afford to buy it, let alone maintain it, and you don't even have a garage to put it in and tinker with it yourself because taking it somewhere every time it needs work would bankrupt you even if you did have the money to buy it.
    t. rotard

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't really need car, it's just for funsies (there's good public transportation here).

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I don't really need a car
        >So I will put myself in lifelong debt over an old car, which only costs $16k in the first place

What is it with people like you and having 0 sense of self-preservation?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

OP watched initial D and really wants to be a part of that magic. its how a lot of people fall hopelessly in love with these cars.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I get that, I watched Initial D when I was 16 and I thought it was cool but I never once thought "Hey, if I buy this car my life will turn into initial D" because that's moronic. I used to drive an RX7 and I got more "wow that thing is old and slow" than anything

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

for me it's mainly the fact that OP really wants to put himself into crippling debt for one. Only real reason I bought my second car was because I still had plenty more money where that came from, I'd never put myself in debt for that.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My life is basically Inital D
            but instead of downhill races, I smoke puerto ricans in clapped out civics at stoplights

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

he's some chinky weeb, is there even a doubt about being moronic?
      let him buy his slow shitbox and go bankrupt.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Have you considered sucking 16000 dicks?
    Should just be a weekend job for someone with your experience.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

OP must be at rock bottom sucking dick for a $1 a dick. I suppose he won’t need to buy food swallowing all that semen.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Please for the love of god, do NOT put yourself into financial ruin for an old car.

It is literally just a car. It is an inanimate thing. It will not be some sort of life changing purchase. It will not turn you into an anime cartoon character. And if you're putting yourself in debt to buy it you can't afford to own and operate it, you will either end up with an undriveable shitbox or you will have to sell it for pennies on the dollar.

Anon, I know you're moronic, but please try not to act like it

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>do NOT put yourself into financial ruin for an old car.
      It sounds like he's already in financial ruin with credit cards and personal loans already out there and he lives in a dump of an apartment.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

that car is probably completely fricked underneath

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah not an honest up front car

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah not an honest up front car

No underbody shots, best I can find are these.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's a modified car. with a gay underhood intake in the car with the highest underhood temperatures ever.
        ALL modified cars are shit piles you should only buy if you're down for a LOT of wrenching and potentially swapping the engine when it inevitably shits itself, and I say that as the owner of a modified car.
        Modifications actually lower the value of a car, by virtue of you buying a Pandora's box of different aftermarket parts that hopefully play nice together.
        Never mind all of the problems the former owner is hiding from you. Think, OP, think, why is this guy selling his tricked out FD when they are appreciating? It's a lemon.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>already maxed out my credit card, maxed out personal loans,
    I surprises me there's people who actually live like this.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I surprises me there's people who actually live like this.
      I watch those financial audit channels; there are people with several maxxed out credit cards who will make the minimum monthly payment of $300, then immediately go buy $400 of garbage. Hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in interest monthly for years. Its usually cars, vacations, general bullshit and the same set of people complaining they don't get paid enough when in reality if they just didnt' have a $1000 interest bill every month they'd be doing just fine financially. Always impulse purchases and failing to think beyond tomorrow.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>live overseas
      >max everything out
      >nothing can get repossessed
      >wait 7 years
      >repeat

Listen to me very carefully.

Post your shitbox right now on Marketplace for $24,000 — then immediately cut it to $16,000. In the description say that you found something you want and it’s $16,000 for this week only, then it will go back up to $24,000. I see hundreds if not thousands of listings like this so you’ll fit right in. FOMO wrecks the mind of the consoomer and soon you’ll have more “Is this available?” messages than you can possibly respond to — I expect a 5% commission on the sale, thanks.

kek, good idea

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Listen to me very carefully.

Post your shitbox right now on Marketplace for $24,000 — then immediately cut it to $16,000. In the description say that you found something you want and it’s $16,000 for this week only, then it will go back up to $24,000. I see hundreds if not thousands of listings like this so you’ll fit right in. FOMO wrecks the mind of the consoomer and soon you’ll have more “Is this available?” messages than you can possibly respond to — I expect a 5% commission on the sale, thanks.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How about you stop spending irresponsibly for the first time in your entire life?

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why the frick are kids and idiots so infatuated with rotary cars? They stopped making them FOR A REASON, and barely anyone made them in all history. Something is wrong with you if you like the "dude no redline" gas guzzlers.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>hydraulic steering
      >spherical bushings (OEM)
      >lightweight
      >fun to drive
      This will be my third FD. You wouldn't understand.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

bushings (OEM)
        what makes this a standout feature?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/L3eQWn1.jpeg

>hydraulic steering
          >spherical bushings (OEM)
          >lightweight
          >fun to drive
          This will be my third FD. You wouldn't understand.

E36/46/92 M3s, S2000s, and Evos all have those things.

Just buy a $10,000 FRS/BRZ and have a car you can actually daily drive

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I really wanted to try out an M3 (just to play with DSC), but it feels more like a temporary car. I had an m235i previously, and it was a very good car (horrible steering), but didn't scratch the right itch. It feels better to just go pure sports car (rx-7) and have a daily driver (prius, etc. shitbox) instead of trying to do everything in one car and being disappointed in both aspects.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Try a Evo before they get really expensive. Don't let the four doors fool you, they rust out extremely fast, get 15-18mpg, it's still based off a Lancer, and they're still pretty unreliable but not as bad as FDs. The steering feel is probably better than a FD honestly, it's the best of any car I've driven and they're not nearly as computerized as memes make them out to be (a really good ABS system and hydraulic locking center diff (ACD on 2005-06s)). Other problem I'm noticing is some commie states forcing them to pass emissions (NY, MA, CA) by checking the hash mark on the ECU tune vs the stock one.

I'm comfortable recommending one to someone used to RX7 ownership, but to everyone else I shove into literally any other car.

You can get a Evo 1-4 or a driver quality 8 for low-mid 20s. 9s and 5/6s are high 20s-low 30s. West Coast USA has the cheapest in the country since they were sold there new in big numbers, didn't rust out (rear frame rails/rear subframes, front strut towers), and CARB makes them a pita to own if it's not stock (often they get auto-ref'd but if you're shopping for one...it's one of the few places you'll find them stockish)

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yeah, I kinda want to try one for rally races here but it feels like it'd be a 3rd car, which I definitely can't afford.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ehhh for rally races they're getting a little old and rare. It's like cutting up a FD to turn into a crazy time attack car with full aero. I would sooner use something more disposable like a Neon, Fiesta, or Impreza for that stuff. Or buy one that already was turned into one. It's definitely a similar experience to a FD, the FD is more pure I'll admit but the Evo has insane speed on corner exit and for the 350-450whp mark it's easier to keep it reliable with less effort. They're both very comparable in performance and were purpose built cars.

You can find a nice RHD 4/5 for low 20s.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just get an rx8 instead and swap a 13brew into that, cheaper and it's a better chassis.
            >inb4 dumb mouth breathers that think mazda hasn't improved their chassis tech since 1992 say some ignorant shit

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I have an rx8. Sold my rx7 and moved to japan, thought the rx8 would be ok as a double duty car (fun + family), but the girlfriend hates it and I miss my rx7, so I’m going to sell it and go back to an rx7. Don’t really need a family car, but they’re dirt cheap here so I may as well get one anyway.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>FOR A REASON
      Emissions.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

But they didn't stop making them. You can go buy a new car with a rotary engine right now.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>no redline
      Why do people say this? There absolutely IS a redline and you will cause irreparable damage to your engine if you exceed it by too much.

You can near-instantly blow any RX-7's engine by putting it in neutral and holding the gas pedal for 5 seconds. Only exception is if you have aftermarket ignition that has spark-cut

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you will never drive a FD

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'd be scared of everything that's wrong with a $16k FD

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Post the auction sheet

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

looks fake tbh.

https://i.imgur.com/EEkRdZS.jpeg

Go get a couple of these sort of loans OP, they don't care how many debts you have or how poor you are, they'll be happy to lend to you :^)

thanks fren

bushings (OEM)
      what makes this a standout feature?

means better stability when cornering or when losing traction. Note how an FD is still faster than any other production car around gunsai.

I'd be scared of everything that's wrong with a $16k FD

it’s an automatic though, so not quite as suspect

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>gunsai
        I am sure the same 4 guys driving the same 10 cars to crown a king is enough to really make it the fastest.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Thanks. I've been searching for an FD with a budget of $40,000 I'm just going to snipe this one from you and flip it.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Already got it, sorry.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go get a couple of these sort of loans OP, they don't care how many debts you have or how poor you are, they'll be happy to lend to you :^)

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The APR for a typical loan of $10,000 is 89.68% with 84 monthly payments of #743.99

OH MY GOD
      WHAT THE FRICK??
      HOW IS THIS LEGAL

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you have no power here White Man

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

imagine not having at least 50k just sitting around in cash. Black person whats the point of working if you don't have anything?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

To live

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>>t. already maxed out my credit card, maxed out personal loans, can't take out any secured loans because it's not in America for collateral
    I don't believe you. post statement screenshot. redact your info if you have to

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

worked with some debt lawyers to re-negotiate payments on ~$40k and that drops my monthly payments by $800.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this makes my skin crawl
        just declare bankruptcy and become an ascetic for 7 years, THEN you can go blow up a car for funsies

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous
      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

kek what kind of Black person shit were you buying to rack up over 200k in debt?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

how are americans so moronic that they make more money than virtually anybody else in the world yet half of them are drowning in debt

only $69, (nice) 000. That's just the same number reported by 3 different credit agencies. Here's how it happened (blog time):
          >be me
          >have 100% travel job
          >live out of hotels, come back on saturday to do laundry at parent's house
          >pay off car
          >save up about enough for a down payment on a (shitty) house
          >covid hits
          >interest rates spike
          >housing prices double
          >say frick it, my down payment is almost enough to pay for a house outright in Japan
          >borrow the rest
          >buy house
          >refurb house
          >sell car
          >move back overseas
          >pay off existing loan
          >take out more loans (because it's free money now)

It's a modified car. with a gay underhood intake in the car with the highest underhood temperatures ever.
          ALL modified cars are shit piles you should only buy if you're down for a LOT of wrenching and potentially swapping the engine when it inevitably shits itself, and I say that as the owner of a modified car.
          Modifications actually lower the value of a car, by virtue of you buying a Pandora's box of different aftermarket parts that hopefully play nice together.
          Never mind all of the problems the former owner is hiding from you. Think, OP, think, why is this guy selling his tricked out FD when they are appreciating? It's a lemon.

Yeah, those mushroom intake filters need to go.
          > why is this guy selling his tricked out FD when they are appreciating? It's a lemon.
          Fair point, but FD prices have been falling slightly since their covid peaks. I've seen prices dropped on some clean cars here as well, since they're not selling. Lots of others are failing to sell locally and then getting sold by dealers/auction houses, such as this one, which usually pay much less for the car than a private sale.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>free money
            Until they freeze your bank account.
            Better get a nipponbuck salaryman job bro.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Second interview is on Tuesday, wish me luck.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are americans so poor compared to the rest of the first world and also in constant denial about it?
    >modified JDM RX7
    don't

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>does not have 16k in discretionary savings
    >in every sort of debt conceivable short of loan sharks
    >wants to ruin his finances even further by buying a 27 year old turbo rotary with money he doesn't have
    go ahead op, life opens its own doors for you, i'm sure

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ok guys, I think I worked it out. I can take out one more loan shark loan at 60% interest, then file with a debt consolidation company who’ll settle the loans for way less than face value.
      Alternatively I could file bankruptcy or just say “f off” (texas, so wage garnishment is illegal), but this feels like a slightly more honest way of doing things.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Do it.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>then file with a debt consolidation company who’ll settle the loans for way less than face value.
        >Alternatively I could file bankruptcy or just say “f off” (texas, so wage garnishment is illegal), but this feels like a slightly more honest way of doing things.
        This is an excellent method for destroying your credit and ensuring that no one will ever want to loan to you ever again. Better make sure that you never want to buy any property or another car anon.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

moving overseas and never buying a house in america, so not an issue

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I've seen the debtmaxxing posts on this lightswitch technology enthusiast forum over several years now. I'm convinced nobody without profound mental moronation is actually considering it and the dumbasses that begin attempting it are in financial ruin for decades and become aware when they find out creditors will come frick your shit up over a few thousand dollars.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>hire lawyer
            >declare bankruptcy/re-negotiate payments
            >worker for an employer in a place like texas where wage garnishment is illegal (except for child support, unpaid taxes)
            >tell everyone to frick off
            It's that simple. Why would I give a shit about my credit score if I'm never going to own a home in my country or have a family? May as well put it to good use for free money.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>credit scores only affect homeownership
            I'm convinced debtmaxxers are either teenage morons or adult morons with room temp IQ.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What else does it affect?
            >job applications?
            >already have one
            >security clearance?
            >already have one
            >rental application?
            >live in a house overseas
            simple as

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm not playing this hypothetical game again. You people are insane and americans don't need more help going deeper into debt.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You and what money? How the frick are you gonna ship over the car?

>hire lawyer
            >declare bankruptcy/re-negotiate payments
            >worker for an employer in a place like texas where wage garnishment is illegal (except for child support, unpaid taxes)
            >tell everyone to frick off
            It's that simple. Why would I give a shit about my credit score if I'm never going to own a home in my country or have a family? May as well put it to good use for free money.

You have no idea what bankruptcy actually does, do you. Any stays on payments are made until one of two things occur:
            1.) All parties involved agree that you have no money AND ALL OF YOUR ASSETS HAVE BEEN REPOSSESSED (THIS INCLUDES ALL OF YOUR SHIT, YOUR CAR, AND DEPENDING ON THE STATE, YOUR HOME), and outstanding debt is then discharged and your credit score is dumpstered forever, or,
            2.) Everyone agrees on a restructured PAYMENT PLAN that allows you to keep your shit IF and ONLY IF you stick to said repayment plan.

Do you really think bankruptcy just lets you walk away from obligations? Your debt is only discharged once you LOSE EVERYTHING in an attempt to make your creditors whole.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

their grand plan when they're in full swing is buying shit that can't be traced or is sometimes intangible. The same doofuses that say rack up $50k in debt to acquire gold and bitcoin, declare bankruptcy, wait 7 years and repeat again. As if $50k credit card limits are handed out like voting ballots and the creditors just shrug because they can't find the gold or bitcoins and let you go. Then they ignore living expenses, housing, and anything else. Yeah, go live on $50k for 7 years. Thats usually when they pretend to be day laborers working for cash. They also ignore that legally bankruptcies fall off after 7 years, but they still look at that shit and wouldn't toss credit cards your way with any meaningful limits.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

why would I need to ship over the car? It's in Japan and so am I.
            1.) I have no assets in America (no home, no car, no investments, etc.) for them to seize. Most Americans are in this position.
            2.) I'm not declaring bankruptcy. I'm simply negotiating for ~50% of the debt to be erased. So you get $70k, say "I can't pay it, how about $35k?" and work out a deal.
            >oh no, my credit score that can't buy me a house in america anyway because houses are all $800k at 8% interest is going to take a hit
            Your primary home and vehicle are often protected under bankruptcy anyway, so that's a silly thing to bring up. (https://www.justia.com/bankruptcy/exemptions/motor-vehicle-exemption/)

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>why would I need to ship over the car? It's in Japan and so am I.
            ...So you're using American credit to buy a car when you're overseas with no plan on returning to the country where the debt was issued? There's no way this isn't some kind of fraud charge.

>I'm not declaring bankruptcy. I'm simply negotiating for ~50% of the debt to be erased. So you get $70k, say "I can't pay it, how about $35k?" and work out a deal.
            If there's no legal mechanism then why the frick would they agree to that? If you don't have any money they're going to say "frick you, give us your assets" just like they do to everyone else, do you think you're the fricking main character or something?
            >Your primary home and vehicle are often protected under bankruptcy anyway, so that's a silly thing to bring up.
            >not in every state
            >according to OP, already has a primary car
            What the frick are you trying to say here?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How is it fraud? They chose to willingly extend unsecured credit (credit card, personal loan, etc.) based entirely on my credit score.
            There's no legal mechanism for them to garnish my US based wages either, even without the threat of bankruptcy. So their only recourse is "please at least pay us some of it and we'll call it even".
            Primary car is in Japan, not the USA. Primary car in the USA was sold already. Even if a primary car existed in the USA, it'd be protected under chapter 7 bankruptcy.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What the frick, so are you in Japan or the US?
            >There's no legal mechanism for them to garnish my US based wages either, even without the threat of bankruptcy.
            Yes there fricking is, wage garnishing is only stayed until you restructure as part of the bankruptcy. As soon as you are NO LONGER IN BANKRUPTCY THEY CAN START TAKING YOUR SHIT AGAIN, how is this so hard to understand?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

wage garnishing is outlawed by the texas constitution. This is based on the employer’s address.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes they do. It's just wage garnishment with extra steps.

>Wage garnishment is something that people commonly think of as a way for debt collectors to take the money that they owe. In Texas, wage garnishment is prohibited by the Texas Constitution except for a few kinds of debt: child support, spousal support, student loans, or unpaid taxes. A debt collector cannot garnish your wages for ordinary debts.

>However, Texas does allow for a bank account to be frozen. Once your wages are deposited into your bank account, the funds can be frozen and possibly seized. In order to do this, a debt collector must have won the lawsuit and had an order issued by the court. This can be confusing because the order is called a "writ of garnishment" but it still cannot be used to take incoming wages.

If you're not in the country and don't show up to your court date then they win by default and are granted the right to seize your funds in perpetuity until they get repaid.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Most Americans are in this position.
            They're not. You're a doomer to the max. Also, just wait until its like england where they can come take your stuff from your rented apartment; they come in and just start taking shit like your xbox, couches, clothes, anything they can auction off to recoup their cash and give you extra auction and recovery fees. In fact, if creditors started doing this in the US a lot of them would get shot in the ghettos but I bet people would stop fricking around with debt.

>I'm simply negotiating
            That takes years; first you default for a few months to years, then they send you to collections, then collections sells your debt, and 2-3 years of "this guy is a deadbeat" on your credit history you try for debt relief whereby they might tell you to frick off and they just come take your shit because collection agencies play by different rules.
            >houses are all $800k at 8% interest
            You're a fricking child. They can and will take your primary home, the judge during bankruptcy tells you to fricking sell it if you have any equity as part of the terms.

You sound like a sovereign citizen pretending to know little loopholes to have a lifetime of free shit when in reality anyone who's been through legit bankruptcy knows its an actual nightmare.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>How do I do it DA?
    16,000 $1 blowjobs

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

OP is a homosexual

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t. seething NPC

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>im the main character for throwing my life away

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can’t afford it you Black person.

21. 2 weeks ago
    Hi

I’ll front you $16k if you reenact the entire episode 68 of intervention

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your experiencing what are called the consequences of your actions. Reflect on this and make better decisions in the future.

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You won't be able to afford a rebuild after you blow it up. it's not a matter of it, it's a matter of when.

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>apartment FD RX7
    Stolen by beaners in two weeks tops then you literally have nothing to show for your financial suicide.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Apartment 1971 Challenger checking in.
      OP is a moron for other reasons. Anyone financing a classic or specialty car other than a new exotic dealer is fricking you.

If you really want a cool old car that isn't a piece of shit or marked up to hell and back you need to look in the private market. Not from some arab's at a dealership

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why do you use an apostrophe to indicate plural?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It’s not plural, it’s possessive, you dumb Black person.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Not from some arab's at a dealership
            >possessive
            No

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>some arab
            singular
            >some arab’s
            singular possessive
            OP is talking about a hypothetical arab and his cars.
            Are you from mexico btw?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>from some arab's at a dealership
            From some arab's what at a dealership?
            And clearly I know how to use the English language which means I obviously do not hail from North America. You know the rest of the world has internet too, right? Although with the public school system over there I wouldn't blame you for not knowing that.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Where do I find the private market? Do I need to use Tor?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

no, meet willard on the corner of evergreen and jefferson at quarter moon, hell show you the secret handshake and where to find the geotag for the next auction

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

how are americans so moronic that they make more money than virtually anybody else in the world yet half of them are drowning in debt

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Tell me where this is and I'll buy it for you.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's ok, I figured it out. Selling a few things, had $10k in the bank, and can put a little on my card.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *