I own the WRX.

I own the WRX. these are all the cars that I'm considering which I haven't driven, but have rated them based on my impression from DA, reddit, and yt. obviously I will test drive whatever I end up getting. but how accurate is this? price isn't really an issue, but the columns are ordered by priority (left to right)

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why is C7 Corvette more difficult to maintain than a new Moosteng GayTea?

Why is Cumarrow not on your list?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

pretty sure the c7 has different front and rear tire sizes and the GT is the same all around. the GT is also better overall compared to the camaro and also much better looking

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

How is the GT better than Camaro? Significantly heavier and much less refined platform

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>significantly heavier
          >10 pound difference between Cammy SS and Mussy GT 2016
          Small price to pay, the Camaro design, visibility and interior is truly awful. Feels like driving a tank. It's a shame because the Camaro is mechanically superior. But don't pretend like it's some miraculous lightweight sports car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Satan.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The Alpha Camaro weighs 100lbs less than the Mustang and the interior is a couple light years ahead of the Mustang.

For the record I own neither and see Ford as the likely next manufacturer I will be buying new from.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Can you type like a normal person

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Make that chart after you've test-driven them that's complete imagination without doing so

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

how can you say the C7 is less engaging than anything else on that list, assuming you buy a manual?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

He's basing his assumptions off the opinions of moronic weebs. He has the 5.0 on the same "feels fast" as a WRX and Z4 so he's clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>MX5 feels slow
    no it feels fast, it just goes slow

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>owning a car you rate low for looks

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If you don't look back at your car after parking it and think to yourself how lucky you are to own it, you messed up or aren't a car enthusiast.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This, I park far away so that when I exit wherever I went, I get to admire my car for longer when I walk back to it 🙂

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

MX-5 2.0l is quick if its ND or ND2 with manual transmission. 6-speed automatic transmission make most of Mazda cars slower.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Z3
    >Z3

Very different from Z4.
    Very better than Z4 unless acceleration is your thing.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I’m still mad i spent 10k on a piece of shit miata when i could’ve waited and bought something like this instead… Stop posting this car anon…You’re hurting me…

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Sell the miata?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

He might be the anon who picked up a cheap problem Miata and then put several thousand into it trying to get it to run right.

Projects are often a gamble. When you win, you get an interesting car for cheap. When you lose, you’ve put more money into it than just buying a nicer car would’ve cost, AND you the money you put in has mostly just evaporated.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

z3 is so fricking ugly though
        why would you want one...

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>spreadsheet
    You are autistic, gay as frick, and likely poor.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just like your response

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Own a WRX, have rented mustang GTs, only one of those cars will make you concerned about losing control if you stomp the throttle. GT is almost twice as fast and feels it.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Z4
    >DIY Maintenance
    >Hard
    BMW's are really not that bad for maintenance...
    I mean, even the oil filter is on top of the engine and super easily accessible
    there's also fcpeuro for parts where you can get lifetime warranties for whatever

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

BMW reliability is a laughing stock.

Pushrods pushgods.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>has never owned or driven a BMW
        >doesn't know anyone that has
        >will never
        >"muh shitrod"
        Oh america

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Old friend of mine has 7 BMW's. They've routinely been in for large amounts of warranty covered work. His TT i6 had 30k in problems it's first 6 months. I watch the Jones families have loaners from the dealership on a rotating cycle it seems having their BMW/Audi/Rover/Subaru and the like regularly, meanwhile, every heap I have manages to make it all year all weather. My damn race truck is more reliable than those things.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>my buddy has 7 BMWs and they had to replace half the car before it had a second service
            Can you not see how this immediately sounds like made up bullshit?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>buys used low mile BMW
            >pays out the ass for warranty because he knows these cars
            >car immediately shits fuel pump 2 weeks later
            >fuel pump again
            >injectors next
            >transmission goes out
            >transmission controller next
            >differential turns into glittery milkshake
            >both turbos began eating oil
            >he sold the car after the timing chain went out and had it repaired under warranty

All this on something with under 75,000 miles when he got rid of it. Sure. Reliable.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Sounds like a lemon.
            Anyway what does any of this have to do with a Z4?
            It'd be like me looking at a Ford 5.4 3V and claiming the Mustang is therefore an unreliable time tomb.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Old friend of mine has 7 BMW's. They've routinely been in for large amounts of warranty covered work. His TT i6 had 30k in problems it's first 6 months. I watch the Jones families have loaners from the dealership on a rotating cycle it seems having their BMW/Audi/Rover/Subaru and the like regularly, meanwhile, every heap I have manages to make it all year all weather. My damn race truck is more reliable than those things.

My friend has 7 BMWs still under warranty and they're always breaking!!! Holy frick you're moronic shut the frick up

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You're moronic but also we're talking about how hard they are to fix not how often they need to be fixed

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>2021+
    >86/BRZ
    they didn't even make any of them in 2021. why lie

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

C5 Corvette:

>Driving Engagement
    High

>Feels Fast
    High

>DIY Maintenance
    Easy

>Comfort
    High

>Looks
    High

>Price
    Low

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>fuel efficient
      >lots of cargo room
      >girls will respect
      Frickin fanboys man

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>mpg
        can get 30 mpg highway at about 70 mph, usually still gets very high teens in city driving
        >cargo
        more cargo room than almost any other sports car, especially if you get the "base" coupe/hatch. People have used beat up C5s for contracting work like a pickup truck.
        >girls
        girls think of Corvettes alongside Porsches and Ferraris. To girls BRZs and Miatas are just coupe Corollas, 370z is Altima coupe, Mustang GT is a Boomer noise maker, Supra is just an ugly old Toyota (unless you mean the new one, then it's an ugly new toyota), and they'd maybe somewhat respect a Z4 but it would still be a tier down from the Corvette.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I average like 25 mpg, that's good right?
          >People literally use these things for construction
          >my 1990 plastic fantastic is in the same league as euro exotics to women who don't even know what the frick they're looking at
          Fanboys. Not even once.
          Listen man, enjoy your car I respect it for what it is, but stop with this nonsense please.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

-name another car with even close to the same performance with better real world MPG, I'll wait. Even the FR-S I used to have got about the same highway MPG and maybe like 3 more city MPG. Meanwhile people are getting 20 MPG in a 3 cylinder GR Corolla. I should also mention the C5 is one of the most aerodynamic mass production cars of all time, so that factors in to the MPG. I don't even think it's legal to make something this aerodynamic anymore due to bumper height requirements, etc. for modern cars, excluding super low volume exotics because rich people don't have to play by our rules.

-yes, I've seen posts of people literally using these things for construction. Not like full lumber loads, but lots of tools and a few 2 x 4s and plywood and stuff. Can't find the photo, but found another one that demonstrates how much this thing can fit. There are small SUVs that have less space than this, seriously.

-yes again, women always think Corvettes are way more expensive than they are. Park it next to anything on the OP list and any rando normie girl will point to the Corvette as being the fancier car. This is why Europoors always shit on the interior, because it's expensive to own in Europe so they compare it to Ferraris and Porsches so of course it doesn't hold up. Compare it to an Evo or something and it's a Rolls Royce.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>even close to the same performance with better real world MPG
            Zupra, most BMWs, E63 AMG, etc. And yes, Subaru is awful, I agree. Coincidentally yes they can make something that low again, you know, since you owned one and all.
            >here are small SUVs that have less space than this, seriously.
            The construction line is absurd. This shit even more.
            And well my main gripe with the whole "women like it" is that a) not nearly as much men do, and b) expecting a car to get you laid is teenage dude lore that doesn't actually work

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Zupra, most BMWs, E63 AMG, etc.

LOL, no friend. None of that shit gets better MPG in the real world. Maybe in the government testing with start stop enabled and all of that homosexualry, but not in an actual drive.

>yes they can make it again

Also no, crash standards change with time, that's why car beltlines have been rising and rising since the early 00's. I am 99% sure a bumper as low as a C5's is not legal anymore for a mass production vehicle, so no, nothing new can be as aerodynamic all else being equal i.e. width.

>construction line is absurd

No it's not, a couple of dudes even converted them into a Ute. Obviously it's not going to replace a long bed F-250, but once again the capacity is huge for a car of its performance class and is larger than many small SUVs in total area. I wish I could dig up the picture with it full of lumber and shit to shove it in your face but it was in a Corvette Facebook group and those are impossible to search.

>women

Nobody said anything about getting you laid, I said "women respect". If you pull up in a slammed broken body kit 240sx you look like a moron, pull up in a stock Civic you look like a onions boy pushover, pull up in a Corvette and she goes "wow, he must be doing well, and that's a cool car". It complements you like nice clothes and a good haircut. So what if dudes like it? I can't think of any car women would want to see a man pull up in that other dudes wouldn't also like. The ratio of dudes to women liking a car is way higher with all of the other cars listed.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And here's another loaded up C5, looks like he has a whole ass mini bike in there.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And to shit down your throat some more, here's the pathetic cargo room of a 2024 Rav 4. Sure, it's taller, but the square footage at the bottom is shit. If you fold the seats down it gets better, but you're also now driving a gay Rav 4.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Since when is 25 MPG anything other than great?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

My car gets 37 without trying...

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Consider the 8th or 9th gen Accord V6 6MT. I own one, and here are my opinions of it:

Pros:
    -Similar horsepower to a WRX, but it feels like it has more low-end torque (I've driven both)
    -The shifting is very smooth
    -Steering feels precise as long as you're not near the limits of the car.
    -Stock engine/exhaust sounds nice under load.
    -Robust drivetrain (large NA engines will always be more robust than small turbo 4-bangers, fight me)
    -Huge amounts of interior space, comfortable seating.
    -Attractive exterior (IMO)

Cons:
    -Tough to work on. I do my own maintenance and repairs when possible, and accessing the timing belt and power steering rack is a b***h. I would imagine it's still easier to service than a WRX though.
    -The stability control/ABS module will fail, but it can be sent to a 3rd-party shop for a rebuild for cheap.
    -Torque-steers like a b***h

But honestly, a C6, C5, or maybe even a C4 corvette will be better than any of the cars you listed in almost all of your categories.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This is a total npc car. A Mazda 3 variant would be infinitely better looking and driving and probably more reliable considering how shitty Honda is nowadays. They even have a turbo AWD 3, albeit that ones is auto only, though the Mazda auto is the closest auto I've ever driven to feeling like a manual.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Nah senpai. The J-series V6 has been around since the 90's and is a proven engine. It'll shit all over whatever 2.5L onions engine mazda uses all day

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

0-60 and 1/4 mile are the same between a V6 Accord and turbo Mazda 3, but I bet the Mazda 3 gets better MPG in addition to looking good instead of being an NPC chariot. People Mistake newer Mazdas for Alfa Romeos, they're probably the best looking basic Japanese cars out there.

Mazdas also have the best handling basic b***h cars unlike modern Hondas that are the closest thing to a Crown Victoria from Japan in the handling department. Then, you have the smaller Skyactiv Mazdas that get Prius MPG if it's a pure daily and are known to do 400k miles and still be chugging along.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Calling the Accord V6 an NPC mobile while defending the Mazda 3 is like saying putting a sharpie in your butt is gay, you should try getting fricked by a man instead.

>0-60 and 1/4 mile are the same between a V6 Accord and turbo Mazda 3

I'll let you guess which one needs premium gas and a far more complex engine to pull off that kind of performance

>People Mistake newer Mazdas for Alfa Romeos.

Fricking lmao.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Sorry, but no, the Mazda 3 is way more based than the absolutely horrendous mom-mobile Accord. The Mazda 3 can also run on regular, but it gets a performance and MPG boost from premium that makes up for the cost difference if your gas station isn't a scammer that charges like a buck extra for premium. I'd bet even with regular it still gets better MPG than the Accord. Lastly, yes, modern Mazdas are the best looking non-specialty car on the market. Anything that beats a current-gen Mazda is more expensive, less reliable, worse MPG, etc.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Calling the Accord V6 an NPC mobile while defending the Mazda 3 is like saying putting a sharpie in your butt is gay, you should try getting fricked by a man instead.

>0-60 and 1/4 mile are the same between a V6 Accord and turbo Mazda 3

I'll let you guess which one needs premium gas and a far more complex engine to pull off that kind of performance

>People Mistake newer Mazdas for Alfa Romeos.

Fricking lmao.

Both are gay ass fwd econo gaycars goddamn this board is shit

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Wrong. The turbo Mazda 3 is AWD. It's basically a classier, less tryhard GR Corolla.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>why can't everything just be what I like?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Wrong. The turbo Mazda 3 is AWD. It's basically a classier, less tryhard GR Corolla.

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

pipe down b***h breasts

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Uh oh you sound upset, don't have a nice day now 🙁

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Also, just think about the specs for the Acura TL-SH AWD for a moment:

300hp 3.6L V6
    AWD
    6-speed manual available
    Decent handling
    Plus all the luxury of a 2010's acura

It's like an STI but good

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What are you, a 50 year old FOB Asian?

Say hi to the Costco employees for me on your way to buy bulk rice and ugly tacky israeliteelry.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Thanks I will 🙂

Luv Costco

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Acura TL
      >It's like an STI but good

These morons are the ones you're getting your metrics from, go test drive the cars you like and ignore almost everything in this thread

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

for you start with test drive probably in this order:

MT Supra
    >not engaging enough?
    miata
    >consumables too affordable?
    Z4 M
    >too compromised/impractical?
    GR86/BRZ
    >too slow
    370z

Seriously, test drive all of them. But if cost really isn't an option, I think Supra is going to be your best bet.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Any car with
    >two doors
    >manual
    >more than 4 cylinders
    is automatically cooler than a current gen Mazda 3 which has nothing going for it other than looks
    it doesn't even have proper IRS anymore, it's a complete poseur machine coasting on Mazda's legacy and design language

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I drove a Mazda 3 and it felt like most other commuter cars, although it was the auto one. Reviewers say they're nicer handling than other commuters despite no IRS but idk.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The suspension was downgraded but ngl i only feel it on bumps. The car is pretty fricking fun. I think its a great looking hatchback compared to its competitors like the golf and subaru impreza hatchback. Mine has awd, a turbo, and a hatch. In the us theres not too many options left for that market at the price point. Its no race car but it handles canyons pretty well. Would be better with an IRS though. The turbos are auto only but its not a cvt which i love. I think the three will disappear soon but this gen is quick, planted, and reliable. Makes for a fantastic daily that i can still mess around with when i wanna. Not the best performance car by any means but its very well rounded.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not sure on the 2009+ z4, but the previous gen I’d rate high on driver engagement. It’s really fun, just get a v6 manual. Feels planted and solid, but also small and nimble. Really good roadster if you can afford to spend more than a miata. Only downside vs a miata is cost probably.
    I’ve always seen mustangs having issues on the track, even literally brand new ones, so I’d avoid those.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Z4 maintenance: hard

Get the N52 one, they don't have major issues. All the other engines are hot garbage

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What in the autism is this spreadsheet lookin shit

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *