i plan to live in car because that is based.

i plan to live in car because that is based. can anyone tell me how to find campgrounds that will just let me park my car there? also what are some must-haves for car cookin? i already plan to get one of those portable coffee makers. any advice in general would be appreciated, thanks for reading!

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

use your phone. google maps is a good start, i often just google camp near where ever. state and .gov sites often have info, BLM is great on restrictions.

get a propane stove. i try and just use it once a day for an early dinner and have a big meal. i often wake up, hit the gym, workout, shit and shower and then use a thermos to take water as hot as i can get it from the shower or tap to make coffee and ramen or oatmeal for breakfast. Saves a lot in fuel and its way quicker and easier.

advice in general - use your brain. get a gym pass and learn places around where you are that you can shit and shower. sometimes ill even have multiple gym passes depending where i am. Don't park in shady places. don't look act or smell homeless. don't argue if confronted just leave. establish a routine to stay in shape, and figure out how you're going to spend all your time, if you dont work there will be a lot. also very important, have an exit plan and an emergency fund $$$$ expenses can pop up. nothing fricks you over like a 6000 dollar troony repair you didn't plan on.

other specific questions? currently living in a house and working remote but i've done almost 2 years of cumulative car life. highly recommend a van you can stand in if its more than a couple week trial, makes a big difference. also identify your goal, is it to save money? just experience? not work a job? see places? base your other choices around maximizing that.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

bretty based i appreciate it. I hadn’t thought of cooking using shower water but that’s actually kind of genius, although I think I’d want one of those portable britta things if I go that route.
      My goal is to get on my feet after the Army, which i’m about to get out of. Honorably thankfully, I just can’t stand to do it any longer. That being said I don’t really know what tf I’m going to do and don’t really have a good place to stay lined up. Between my savings (which I’m getting 5% interest on) and reserve pay I’ll basically be getting ~450 a month just for existing. I have a suv that I own outright, so i’m not totally fricked in that regard. Also living the neet life for a bit does sound pretty good not gonna lie.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Walmart. You can talk to a manager from any business that owns a parking lot, but Walmarts' are usually more willing to let you stay there because they cater to the lowest class (you).

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

yeah everyone says walmart is the best but idk. the one nearest to me has people who will case cars and police who will frick with people just to justify their employment

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Can't you just park it on a quiet suburban street and move every 3-4 nights? Here nobody would think anything of it.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Walmart. You can talk to a manager from any business that owns a parking lot, but Walmarts' are usually more willing to let you stay there because they cater to the lowest class (you).

I'd avoid walmart simply because they are lenient on people sleeping in their parking lot.
        the more easy access there is, the more degenerates you will deal with.

OP, I suggest you get a more comfortable car if you have a sedan or hatchback. I'd upgrade to at least a minivan or SUV for anything longer than a few weeks. Minivans, especially from the big 3 US automakers (assuming you're in US) are cheap, get decent gas mileage, and are common enough that finding replacement parts will be easy and cheap. You will 100% face a breakdown at some point, so plan for that.

if you want to park in neighborhoods, this will be a pretty 50/50 depending on your area, but scope out neighborhoods for new families moving into homes.
        the neighbors won't be familiar with their vehicles, so you can park on that street for a while without raising suspicion.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>because that is based
    Yes. Once we succeed in using our nongovernment organizations to bypass those pesky legal systems so we can price you out of car driving, your car will have no other value than to act as a place to sleep.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

klaus is getting kind of old and silly and even the other wef members don't really listen to him, he's kind of a joke ernst blofeld they trot out to scare the poors
      he's purely an ideas guy, all his ideas are fricking evil and also very expensive to implement -- he seems to forget not everyone, not even governments have the bottomless reserves of resources needed to do what he proposed, and you can see by the lack of any actions on that front for several years now that nobody with any power actually took the wef's plan to make you "own nothing" very seriously.
      if nobody owns anything how will you get them to pay you money to buy things? you can't! instant economic collapse.

t. knower

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Alcohol stove for easy hot drinks and cooking if you want. The fuel is cheap, they are very compact, and they get the job done. I don't suggest using one inside a car though.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>i plan to live in car because that is based
    do not reproduce

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

does it sound like i can afford to?

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

yall really need to stop spoonfeeding people who cant even search online for places to camp. its really not that hard at all.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

shut up

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I would do this but in Finland
    >record temps (real, not that fake "wind chill" temps) from −51.5 °C to 37.2 °C and normal min/max is more like −25 °C to 25 °C
    >average diesel price is 1.7 €/L
    >solar panels don't work if you don't have 50m2 of that somehow
    >whole country does everything to make living in a car almost impossible

And not related to Finland but is annoying
    >find place to empty your gray and black tanks or empty tiny cassette every 1-5 days
    >water supply (toilet, shower etc.) or use public places that is more annoying
    >electricity, batteries etc.

In Finland water pipes don't freeze, because 2 meters underground, temperature is (apparently) warm. In your car, everything will freeze even in -1 °C. Top of that 100-300 €/month diesel cost, you will pay many other things. Is it worth to live miserable life in a tiny car and pay more than you would pay in a large full real house?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

can you elaborate on why you feel like Finland is doing it's best to make living in your car impossible?

I feel like most people would feel blessed if they could live in a full sized house in the woods for let's say 1k a month

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>can anyone tell me how to find campgrounds that will just let me park my car there?
    download ioverlander and sekr (your welcome)
    >also what are some must-haves for car cookin?
    depends on how much space you have. I live in a van and used to use one of those double burner coleman propane stoves, but after I got solar panels--I now just cook everything in either a rice cooker or an instapot. for you, and your limited space, I suggest an isobutane stove since they are small.
    >any advice in general would be appreciated, thanks for reading!
    look into LTVA areas like quartzsite and imperial dam. you can camp there for 6 months for like $60 and they have toilets and stuff. you can also get work in town during the annual big tent RV show in quartzsite. its a good way to meet fellow travelers.
    other tip, get some good window covers and a sleeping bag, make sure your bed is comfy, learn how to plug a tire. I have not paid for a single campsite in the entire year I have been doing this. I use ioverlander to find spots, I use sekr to find friends.

t. been living in a van for over a year now and loving it

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I forgot to mention, you can go on Amazon and search "window covers" + your vehicle and buy some nice precut window covers.
      And if you live in a place where it rains, buy some rain guards for your windows as well so you can crack the windows at night to let out condensation without a bunch of water getting in

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

ioverlander and sekr and ltva seem cool i need to check that out

do what works for you, keep it minimal if possible. find a bakery that throws out donuts and has a bathroom, if they let you park in front that just is your whole life solved right there.. If you have anyone trying to GET you into their house, don't. Just don't, they will make being homeless shitty in the end. Stay for a night but leave of course.

Working two jobs and sleeping in my car was the best time of my life. I wasn't trying to find something/somewhere to exist, I was inside working and making money. It seems you are looking for a campground to JUST park as in you are trying to just exist mang. So you're not trying to camp you're trying to just exist. Just get get all the jobs. Once you have lots of money change your style.

the propane/butane single stovetop is cool, but if you have an suv you could maybe get the one that has a little oven underneath. Though, the infrared ovens are the new kings. Or you could get a good inverter and maybe also a deep cycle battery, maybe even a solar panel on top, or just use some 12oz things. a 12v kettle or a hot water dispenser. I have a tabletop icemaker and ice shaver lol the dumbest thing I have is a food warming lunch box but it could be great for you.

You want to be kinda inconspicous so having a camper is obvious. The suv is good but even an accord is fine bc you can take off the headrest and it folds down perfect to a bed. A normal car is good for a lot and a small box truck is also good as it can be a camper but look like a transit. Neither can park in a neighborhood and look normal but a transit looks more normal than a camper on average.

Get a storage unit and a pull behind camper.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>any advice in general would be appreciated

do a trial run before you commit. it's not for everyone. do at least 3-4 nights before you decide to go for it.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wish i wasn't a EU lad, carlife isn't as based as it is in USA, and just less fun. Not many places to travel to.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Wants to live in his car
    >needs help finding a campground
    NGMI

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>i plan to live in car because that is based
    No.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *