i spotted a cybertruck in southeast michigan. So it is real.

i spotted a cybertruck in southeast michigan. So it is real.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

did you assault the owner with a shovel?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

tried but ur dad stole it to shovel wieners in his ass

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

no but the driver turned right at that intersection and almost ran over a biker he didn't see, kek.
      the cybertruck is the one car you don't want to get hit at low speeds as a pedestrian.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>sōytruck owners lifting a shovel

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Your wife's boyfriend's shovel?

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I saw one in Minneapolis suburbs a couple weeks ago.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What presets are you running in BeamNG? My game doesn't look that good.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Car of the decade. 40 years from now when random people who weren't even born this decade are asked what car do they first think of when they think of the 20s, the Cybertruck will be it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Just like the edsel

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>truck
    Jesus christ it looks like an autistic El Camino.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

people unironically pay alot of money to roll around in that thing?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The whole point is to demonstrate that you paid a lot of money to roll around in that thing.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Cybercuck somehow gets worse and worse with every new photo I see of it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I saw it today at the Chicago Auto Show, the fastback pickup truck shape is actually interesting to see in person, but the bumpers look cheap as hell and the stainless steel was absolutely caked with dust and fingerprints, looked like it had endured five years worth of wear and tear already.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

so, people really get in debt for this ps1 lookalike design car.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's like they need a truck version of the 6000 SUX for the next Robocop sequel.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Make my cyberpunk future as gay as hell
      >Say no more
      Meanwhile we could have pic related

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You can tell them they look like a crazy person on meth swatting at hallucinations of bats, but they'll just call you a poor and stupid loser for not wanting to spend the money it takes to swat at the hallucinations.
      And if these things get widespread enough, then they'll suddenly attack you because an advertiser paid a lot of money to issue them a threatening ultimatum that they couldn't prove they saw. Or they saw an ad calling you a political enemy and and asked "what are you going to do about it".

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

kino

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Whoever designed this should be dragged behind a car, but just slow enough to prolong out the suffering as long as possible.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

How long until weathering, bird shit, and rust completely ruins the appeal of the stainless and they release a regular dogshit painted version?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You can either keep sneering at this like a homosexual or man up and turn all this into an advantage.
      People who're good at treating stainless steel will be in huge demand. If this meme was sold here (it will never be due to safety regulations) I'd seriously think about going that job route.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The only advantage is buying real trucks off of people who need some cash for a downpayment on a meme machine and don't realize they will never afford the twenty year old diesel truck they just sold again.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

That would work too.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>huge demand.
        From the dozens of CTs that will be built?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>dozens
          I mean I don't like the thing either but don't be fricking moronic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Elon has admitted it's "dug it's own grave". They'll build a few to say they did it, but they won't build in volume with the cash it's losing them. This isn't a Model Y, it's a Delorean.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Elon has admitted it's "dug it's own grave"

Anon, it does not mean he is sabotaging the company. He would cancel it. The truck is a stepping stone for the next vehicle. The processes are there to scale. Why are you doubting literally the most innovative EV company in the world? They have the track record to prove it. Don't be a flat-earther.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>From the dozens of CTs that will be built?

Just like the dozens of Model Ys that will be built. It blows my mind that people still think Tesla isn't serious when they say that they are going to do something. They are late but it happens.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's a pickup truck that can't tow, haul or offroad, is too expensive to use as a utility vehicle or to be bought by ADHD addled zoomers who are the only ones who like the way it looks, and doesn't have the range to travel outside of major urban centers, whose blue-voting citizens now hate Elon Musk. Sure they actually made it but its gonna sell about as well as the Hummer EV.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The cybertruck is a bigger, more powerful, but less capable ute. It will sell more than the hummer EV because Chevy is quietly scrapping their EV plans to try and beat Ford in hybrids to bexome second place to Toyota

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You could polish Deloreans too.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

literally just buff it out

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>has literally no clue what he's talking about

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Stainless steel needs different care to look good.
          You can do an "alright" job if you're lucky but good luck with really in-depth care when shit gets really stained eventually or when doing dent fixups and the like.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's not that easy. Stainless is a b***h to work with.
          >t. has detailed plenty of DeLoreans

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ugly turd

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The modern Astek. Guess when they reboot breaking bad they can have him drive this.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The Cybertruck is the final proof that the American™, is the finest goyim consoomer hybrid-bred cattle. You can create the shittiest product in the world but with the right marketing, you can make it sell out across the country.

Say it with me!
    USA
    SA
    A
    U
    S
    A
    U
    S
    A

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No, it's proof that EVs are a meme everywhere but in China (where they are becoming a meme there too) and that everyone will accept that hybrids are the way forward

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's not shitty. Just not that much better than its competition to justify the hype.
      The real takeaway here is that people don't judge a product by its quality, but rather the brand image.
      If the Cybertruck came from a no-name brand and had a different name, the same people who hate it now would consider it amazing. The Tesla fanboys would hate it and call it a meme though because it looks nothing like a Tesla vehicle.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The entire premise of the largest company in Europe (LVMH) is selling people stupid shit they don't need.
      Pot calling the kettle a Black person.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Following the press of the Cybertruck, it's clear even from Tesla fanboys the thing is a dud. If Musk's cheap Model 2 mass-market offering does this badly, I expect they'll be acquired by a legacy automaker in short order.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Because at the end of the day it is a stylized model Y. Since EVs in general suck when it comes to doing anything truck related, the cybertruck is now more of a statement price for the last remaining techbros. If it had released before the Ford lightning killed the EV truck market dead then it would have done well

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>If it had released before the Ford lightning killed the EV truck market dead then it would have done well

Most moronic take. That's like saying if the Model 3/Y released before the Bolt then it would have done well. The CT will not only sell well this year but exponentially sell even more 2025 when it is ramped up.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Volt helped EVs a lot at first anon, that is an awful example as by the time volts went really bad Tesla was there to pick up the slack. The F150 lightning has been shit from the start and Ford is being sued for lying about it's towing, and it is because of this that the entire EV truck hype is being forced to go back to the drawing board.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Most truck owners don't tow. It is a non-issue.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Can't decide if I want a Cybertruck or a Hummer

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Ask your boyfriend

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Hummer looks like more fun and comfier. And less as well known.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

*not as well known

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Hey the Rivian is gay as frick, you should check em out

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

*breaks down in your path*

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

One of the weirdest things I've ever seen on the road. Don't know how I'd feel about actually owning one, I don't think it even fits in my garage.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

"cybertruck"

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

my fridge

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
  19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That things is not going to age well.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

theres one a somerset mall. i posted a pic of it and a janny banned me. i thought it looked rad irl but looks wack as frick in your pic.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>theres one a somerset mall.
      Like, always there?
      >i posted a pic of it and a janny banned me.
      Why?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Like, always there?
        its in the Telsa store inside the mall.

>Why?
        a glorified digital babysitter didn't know how to do their job.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Stainless dumpster detected.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

last night i was thinking about how cool an all-stainless-clad 90s F250/F350 would look vs that disgusting abomination

23. 2 months ago
    Panda5

>Livonia
    Ah frick, that's almost as disgusting as the heavy golf cart.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Pontiac Aztek
    And?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *