I think I should do it.

I think I should do it. (Lease) Some anons gave me a hard time when I asked last but it's got a solid engine and it's been battle tested. So why the frick can't I get one?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

to buy or to lease?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I thought I made myself clear?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you aren't very good at getting your point across. why not just say, i want to lease this car and people give me shit for it but it has a solid engine, why shouldn't i get one.

you shouldn't lease it because you're an idiot and the only good leases are the ones that are paid by your employer

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

What part of "(Lease)" don't you understand, smooth brain?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you should lease it. it's a great idea and the BMW Xwhatever is a great vehicle. hey the lease is only a few hundred a month and at the end they give you the option to buy it and that's only like 20% more expensive than it would be originally and if you leave it then you don't have to worry about anything and get to uber away from the dealership without any care. plus it keeps you disciplined because you can only go so many miles a year and if the dealership has to do every service then you know it'll be taken care of, especially at the price premium.

do it!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's like car ownership for people who hate commitment

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

and ownership!

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Who gives a shit if it's a lease

Lease whatever you want

The newer German cars seem reliable enough, it's only stuff like Mercedes M256 or BMW Turbo V8s that seem out of the norm

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would a man ever want to drive something like this?

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A Bimmer SUV? Really?

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

performance crossovers are made for rich housewives who want to show off how much money their husband makes
    if you were a man you'd buy an m340i instead

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's for a family.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Then you should buy a cheap old minivan instead of renting some performance SUV

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

then buy a slightly larger sedan like a 540i or audi S6

Guys, please. Wifey wants the crossover, I want something sporty for once in my life. Give me a break.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No breaks for you.
            You have to purchase old shitbox minivans or sports sedans.

Since you asked for permission, you simply aren't allowed to lease the bmw X suv

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

then buy a normal crossover for her and a cheap sports car for yourself

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Is your wife paying for it? If not, get an actual fricking car and not that bloated piece of garbage. If so, carry on. That's a perfect vehicle for a b***h-boy

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

idk if youre not a frequent poster here or new. These guys dont like nice cars. This is a board about 20+ year old JDM and american cars with an occasional random euro i4 fart ripper. Anyone capable of actually owning something worth more than 10 grand is ostracized. Youre not going to get honest answers here.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

then do it

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hideous SUVs: the vehicles for women and pussywhipped middle aged guys with no backbone
            Make sure you get the stupid "drive pink" license plate frame for wifey. There is nothing "sporty" about a crossover or SUV.
            For family? Get an audi a3 hatchback or whatever it's called. Family car with performance

performance crossovers are made for rich housewives who want to show off how much money their husband makes
            if you were a man you'd buy an m340i instead

This

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's got 400+ horsepower, homosexual.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nobody cares how much power it has. It's an SUV for stupid suburban women and their whipped, pudgy husbands
            Stop being such a doormat pussy and get something that you want with your money. If she wants a big moronic SUV she can buy it herself.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

X3, big moronic SUV? It's smaller than a minivan, which is apparently fine for me to purchase.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Frick those homies, the m40 is great. Enjoy your quality purchase, or rental I should say

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

B58 crossover, why not OP?

Consider also a Macan.

idk if youre not a frequent poster here or new. These guys dont like nice cars. This is a board about 20+ year old JDM and american cars with an occasional random euro i4 fart ripper. Anyone capable of actually owning something worth more than 10 grand is ostracized. Youre not going to get honest answers here.

Factual.
            IDK, agree that X5 is a better car.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

then buy a slightly larger sedan like a 540i or audi S6

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Get the M340d Touring

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>bmw
    >lease

Arab identified.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

imo leasing only really makes sense if you don't put a lot of miles on a car and want something (supposedly) reliable / have to have new... I put way too many miles on a car to consider a lease, don't like the payments, don't like that you can't do anything to the car if you want to (or you have to take it off / clean it up after, and I don't trust anything new as every company is making shit. And the only thing that I can afford is stuff from the last time they started making shit that caused our government to bail out the companies...

Leasing makes sense on a lot of BMWs because they take a massive hit in depreciation

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

imo leasing only really makes sense if you don't put a lot of miles on a car and want something (supposedly) reliable / have to have new... I put way too many miles on a car to consider a lease, don't like the payments, don't like that you can't do anything to the car if you want to (or you have to take it off / clean it up after, and I don't trust anything new as every company is making shit. And the only thing that I can afford is stuff from the last time they started making shit that caused our government to bail out the companies...

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get one. Don’t listen to the poorgay haters.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Absolute hot garbage. If you have to throw your money away on a piece of shit crossover like this, get the Stelvio Quadrifoglio at least.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>So why the frick can't I get one?
      Actual non-troll answer: the only reason to get an X3 is if you really want a BMW SUV and you can't afford an X5 (which is better in every conceivable way). Otherwise, a 3/5-series wagon would drive better, a minivan would have more room and one of the newer inline-6 Mazda SUVs would way better value for money.

For the price they're asking an X5 damn well better be better. But wifey doesn't want anything bigger than an X3 and frankly neither do I. And m8, if I could afford a Stelvio Quadrifoglio don't you think I would at least be asking about a proper X3M?

Literally every make, type and BMW model is acceptable except the one I'm asking about. Absolutely bonkers.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>But wifey doesn't want anything bigger than an X3
        BUY A SEDAN THEN

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>So why the frick can't I get one?
    Actual non-troll answer: the only reason to get an X3 is if you really want a BMW SUV and you can't afford an X5 (which is better in every conceivable way). Otherwise, a 3/5-series wagon would drive better, a minivan would have more room and one of the newer inline-6 Mazda SUVs would way better value for money.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *