i think if i were asked to build the perfect car, it would look something like this.

>also they should have named it the "Polestar One" not the "Polestar 1"

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It might look something like that, but the perfect car would never be a soulless electric transport pod.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Perfect
      >Electric
      Lmao, no

homie is you moronic? that's a hybrid with a turbocharged+supercharged 4cyl volvo engine inside

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Chink volvo
        Make sure you specify. It's not the same anymore.

• 3 weeks ago
        Supra80

Yes, but the engine powers the front wheels and the electric motor powers the rear wheels. I'd like it more if it was the other way around.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Front and rear electric motors, diesel electric, 50-100 miles of battery range.
          That seems like the perfect setup for a performance hybrid these days.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like Volvos (up until p3/when the chinks took over)
    but Polestar is a moronic name. Sounds like a stripper award or something.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i disagree it makes me think of spaceships and clean cities and blue skies

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Perfect
    >Electric
    Lmao, no

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cool lc500

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

a perfect car wouldn't be a chinese one

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Polesmoker
    Saw one of these yesterday, I still don't know what it is.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It should have a supercharged 7 litre v8

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>7 "litre"
      uppity eurocuck, you mean 700 cc

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If that's what you'd prefer, homo.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm calling the interpol for hate speech, bigot

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

7000 cc, you dumb burgerstani. Or if your McMind can't comprehend that, about 427 CI.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is that the volvo brand what does volvo even mean in chinese??? Why would chinese call a brand that altough volvo, temu kinda sounds the same. Its probably a chinese temu car by quality lol

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Polestar sounds like a name for a strip club.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

when polestar 1 was released I thought it was so gorgeous I made every effort to buy one, but they were not available in my country and I couldnt import it due to being lease-only or some shit. concentrated on my existing cars instead, S60R and V70R-II

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

that car is a 4 cyl twin charged engine btw, they absolutely could improve it but nooooooooo chinese doesnt allow it

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Don't think the chinks have a saying in that. Management is still in Sweden.
      You know how "environmentally conscious" they are

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

oh yeah I forgot about this, still, a german version of this car would be omnipotent

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>a german version of this car
          already exists, BMW calls it the 8 series

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

do they even try tho

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well, the 8 Series is built in Germany and comes with either a turbo inline-6 or a twin turbo V8.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

actually, if a car like that would be made in germany, it would be unironically apex predator of every. single. car.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It looks like that one lexus that lexus fanboy constantly spams here, except not designed by a moron who thinks a plunging beltline and a gigantic distorted hourglass shaped grille are good design features.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Polestar is a stripper name and this car is moronic.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Car too low for public streets and lots.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Let me guess: You're one of those homosexuals that crawls over speedbumps in your frickhuge SUV like you think you're driving a Lamborghini because you're afraid of damaging it.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I drive over speed bumps at a speed optimized for full suspension flex, for the purposes of testing my shock absorbers

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I watch the bumper lips of Polestar 2's hit the sidewalk ramp that allows cars to enter the lot do to the privilege of my job location. The fact is you never seen such a car in public.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Sage all ugly slow gay cars

Ugly honda wheels. Ugly camaro body. Ugly front fascia. Slow. Gay.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Volvo makes the best looking modern cars, but I think their powertrains are completely soulless, which is a shame.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *