• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

headlights too round
      windows too big
      hood too low
      grill not big enough

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

holy shit, this thing didn't even last as long as the Camaro.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

BMW has been making 2 seater roadster since before WW2, moron

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

that's nice. its not the same car, however. the Z4 failed.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

it is the same car

>the Z4 failed.
          Z4 has multiple GT championships, the camaro doesn't

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>it is the same car
            moron detected.
            >Z4 has multiple GT championships,
            Camaro has been winning championships since the 60s. cope.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>since the 60s.
            so 30 years later than BMW 2 seater convertibles?
            lol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the shit you posted here

https://i.imgur.com/SN0o4wF.jpeg

BMW has been making 2 seater roadster since before WW2, moron

never won anything lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

kek you fricking clueless moron

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>a 9 lap non championship race
            kek

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that's not a bmw z4

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Tell me you own a Z4 and are salty without telling me you own a Z4 and being salty. Stop being so salty this will make your car worth more.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

yeah
          unlike chevrolet that milked the same exact car for 15 years, bmw made 4 separate generations of z3/z4 in 30 years and counting

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lmao do yourself a favor and google the word 'camaro' and spend like 5 minutes doing some reading.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

oh, you want to bring up camaro as it was before it fricking died (the previous time)? the one that largely didn't change for 30 years instead of 15?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>largely didn't change for 30 years
            Wait hold up, can you repeat that?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Now let's take a look underneath

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You are legitimately ass blasted and I love how stupid you're making yourself look by clinging to this moronic argument of yours.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

1. I'm not him
            2. Cope
            Captcha 8PANTS

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the three on the right all look basically the same tbh

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

playing dressup and juggling engines, the difference between first and second gen is smaller than difference between z4 and zupra
            gen 1 and gen 4 difference is more akin to difference between 80s g-wagen and 10s pre-refresh g-wagen, stuffed full of new tech but essentially the same car underneath

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If you go back BMW knew the Z4 was going to fail but did it because they liked it and they could sneak it in on CLAR anyway and Toyota gave them decades of hybrid R&D to share the platform.

I would be surprised if they didn’t do an EV version just to have a roadster alive in the lineup.

There was also a pitch of a Z4 with the high revving motor rad engine. And focus on low weight and possible a battery.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I thought this was public knowledge because that's when the contract with the austrian factory ends.
    Anyway, they didn't really produce many of these because that's how the factory operates, it has nothing to do with low sales.
    I don't think Toyota wants this, but that's what you get when you're outsourcing manufacturing.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Inside rumors say Toyota is looking at Mazda and their I-6 3.3L mild hybrid for the next Lexus IS/GS sedans and possibly the next Supra as well. Mazda might be coming up with a premium sedan under the Mazda6 brand as well, with station wagons for certain markets using the same platform.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why can't Toyota make their own cars anymore except boring econoboxes?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They make the GR Yaris and GR Corolla don't they?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>boring econoboxes, but with more power and fwd biased awd
            Wow, it's nothing

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> GR Yaris
            Yeah and its engine blows up on the track from oil starvation. Meanwhile you can track the Supra all day running 2x the factory HP and nothing will happen to it.

Modern Toyota engines are a failure. Look also at the new 3.5T of the Tundra. Engines blowing up left and right.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

because Toyota stopped making fun platforms, while Germans as well as Mazda and Subaru still make fun platforms even if niche, and somehow manage to fit them in fat SUVs to still make money.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>looking at Mazda and their I-6 3.3L
        God fricking damn it Toyota you still don't get it. Put a Toyota motor in your sports car!!!! If I wanted wanted a Mazda or BMW I would buy those instead. If I'm buying a Toyota I want a Toyota engine, I don't care if the engine would be worse than the other 2 or would cause a different engine layout like from a i6 to v8 or even v6. The gtr went from an i6 to a v6 and it's fine. Just throw throw a 2ur-gse from the ISF in it and call it good. I would buy a v8 power supra all day long.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Just throw throw a 2ur-gse from the ISF
          >NA V8 Supra
          It's called Lexus RC-F and it was a failure just like every other "F" Lexus.
          They're all DOA fatmobiles that couldn't compete with anything in their price range.
          >less power
          >worse handling
          >no aftermarket

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>less power
            I can accept that because one of the last n/a v8s is sovl, but I want everything else up to standard. Give me new TNGA platform, 10 speed instead of the old 8 speed (manual would be ideal, but I guess we can't have everything), interior that doesn't look like a random mash of parts bin. That's why the IS 500 is a disappointment to me, not only it's old, it's also not even a full F car, so it's not a complete successor to the IS F.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's not what they're saying at all.

GS isn't coming back. The fourth gen IS on TNGA-L was cancelled, the next IS was supposed to be turned into an EV and in the meantime the third gen was given another facelift. The IS EV was then cancelled because e-TNGA wasn't very good, and will instead be replaced by LF-ZC that was shown last year, which will most likely be called the HZ.
        The 2021 facelift was apparently surprisingly sucessful so they're doing yet another facelift for the third gen, but a proper fourth gen is still up in the air. If they stick to their goal to become EV only the IS will most likely be cancelled after this, if they don't then there might be a fourth gen on TNGA-L after all.

The Mazda rumors don't have any weight to them at all. Some people even seem to think that the LFR is based on a Mazda platform just because the design is similar to an earlier Mazda concept.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Anon, if you had insider info, you'd know the EV bubble is bursting for many manufacturers and they're slowing down development and manufacturing across the board.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't have insider info. Just going by the same rumors as everyone else from the Japanese rumor mags. There's been nothing regarding Lexus using a Mazda platform there.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don’t think they’re discounting them for poor sales or to make way for globohomosexual cars.
    BMW is probably switching to a new Z4 platform so they’ll stop producing the current Z4 and therefore also the Supra.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

But there is literally nothing better than the poopra. Wut do?

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think it's fine that these types of cars come and go. The enthusiast car market is not like, infinitely expanding. There's only so many Supras you can realistically sell. Eventually everyone that wants to buy one will have bought one. By 2026 that will have been 7 years of production. That's a pretty long time.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

who are you? I dont answer to benchracers

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sunset shit product
    >Ree why you didnt buy
    Eat shit, weeb

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

its german

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can't afford it.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

nobody is gonna miss this thing since every single car that exists today is automatic and mcdonalds on all 4. Every car has fake vents, and fake engine nose now. it brought nothing new to the market.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why are all the cool cars dying? I still want the 2024 Camaro ZL1 Coupe 1LE, there's a new one at local dealership for just $80K...

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

guy at my old office swapped his F-type for one. Honestly I think it was a downgrade. nowhere near as much presence and sounded weak

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Im a big fat american and dont fit in the car. I would buy one if they made the seating more accessible to my needs, and made it the same price as a 20 year old used car.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I would, but nicer cars now cost the same amount of money.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>produced for seven years
    >somehow a failure

16. 3 weeks ago
    Lillitts9

Waiting for the Mazda one

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

MX-7/RX-9 never ever homosexual

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>reskinned bmw
    yeah nah good riddance.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Takes years to add manual to a RWD coupe
    >Most of their target market won't buy a supra in auto
    >Doesn't even make a big deal of it, just quietly adds a manual option then kills the car
    I don't get it, it's priced well too. All they had to do was make it in manual from the start and produce more of them. I've seen only one (1) of these IRL.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've seen quite a few IRL but I live in a big city. They weren't unsuccessful cars.
      Few sports cars can be said to be truly successful or game changing these days. It's just that whoever wanted a Supra got one at this point. Which is fine.
      But gone are the days when the mass market will buy a second two seater sports car as a fun weekend toy.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>2026
    Isn't 4 years pretty much average until some reevaluation happens? You expected this to go to 2040 or some shit?

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I already have a Porsche. Why would I downgrade to a BMW?

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Hey lets make a sports car
    >Okay its going to cost the same as a C8 corvette which has way more power
    >It will not be a pure Japanese sports car and instead will be a mish-mash of BWM parts
    >It will have the same amount of power as the last supra that came out in the late 90's
    >It will get its ass stomped by mustangs and camaros both of which can be had for 30k less
    >Oh and we are also going to allow dealerships to add an extra 30k on the price thus it will cost as much as a lightly used 911 and said 911 will be a superior car

>umm is this really a good idea?
    >Sure it will

>....

>Wow why did no one buy this fricking thing. Why did everyone end up buying C8's and used GT-Rs and 911's instead?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>>It will have the same amount of power as the last supra that came out in the late 90's
      Previous gen also had forged aluminium in wheel double wishbones on all 4 corner. Fully adjustable.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The older Supras were pretty much proper grand tourers as well with their 2+2 layout. Excellent handling with double wishbone suspension all around, too. The SupraMW downgraded all those things - no rear seats, maccas up front, hell they even had to be pushed to come out with a manual transmission for it.
      I have a distaste for them as they've always been hyped/memed as a supercar-killing god machine, but the older ones truly were better in this case.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>nobody tracks MKIV Supra
        >everyone tracks MKV Supra
        really makes you think

Obviously it's not the same type of car and Supra naming is just marketing, but the new Supra is 100x more fun in stock form compared to the old one.
        It's a good car, people are just mad it has a Supra badge. Oh and also because of very limited supply that keeps the prices high.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You couldn’t afford the new one so your opinion is irrelevant

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t dumbass
      all with an email btw

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

isn't the C8 only same RRP on paper, and like $125k if you really want it?
      also, isn't it US only?

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Impossible to order a Supra from Toyota
    >Have to beg a dealer for an allocation
    Imagine paying $15k over msrp for a color you don't even like

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do any of these have mechanical LSDs or is it just "electronic LSD?" They look like perfect drift cars.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sorry, bro. I'm not a manlet and can't fit in those cars.
    t. 6'6"

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

In 5 years that'll be king of manlets, heightflation is real

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You aren't wrong, in a couple of years the dellusional of the females will be saying "my bare minimum is a 7'5 pro athlete billionare" anything else doesn't deserve to talk to my 300 pound ass.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I hope so; that'll mean that I should finally be able to shop for clothes in stores.
        It sucks having only basic clothes available in your size and not being able to try things on.

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would I spend so much fricking money to just have something rust to death or require so much constant running expense?
    Just get a cheap jap box no one wants like an MR2 or a Z32. People who buys new cars aren't really into cars. People who don't track their cars sure as shit aren't into cars.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Now that's a cope

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

these kinds of cars will never sell well again because it's not 1969 anymore the vast majority of the market target for these cars (young single men) will never be able to buy these new,this is why we see so many "sport" SUVs now gen x/boomers with families are the only ones who can afford anything fancier than a mirage

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

taxed to hell and back in my EUSSR shithole and the roads are so shitty i'd need to install 10cm liftkit

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can't speak for everyone, but in the Biden economy nobody has any fricking money for 'fun' cars.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's been like that since the '08 market crash, us doing wars in the middle east for 20 years and getting trillions in debt to china, and CAFE standards changes. Your average joe hasn't been able to reasonably afford a fun car since.

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Did many of the manuals sell in Australia? I wouldn't mind owning one someday, but I can't justify the asking price. I assume this is the sort of car that'll depreciate a bit, it really doesn't seem as sought after as the mk4

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They only started giving them manuals last year, so I doubt there are tons of them.

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The Camaro is a much bigger loss.

I hope Toyota makes their own Supra instead of giving us a rebadged BMW.

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

wow thats crazy cars are usually made forever

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

another roadster to the grave while the Miata rolls on.

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Okay boys what will be the one thing that makes people not buy thr next supra that will come out? My guess is that people will complain about the next supra having a i6 hybrid even though it will be a 100% toyota engine/battery

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>all CUV/pickup truck future
    Personallycant wait to get my 08 f150 supercab

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *