I used to drive a diesel truck and a v8 mustang, and also a cadillac eldorado years ago

I used to drive a diesel truck and a v8 mustang, and also a cadillac eldorado years ago

I recently got an electric smart car, it's my favorite fricking car I have ever owned I think and I can charge it at home away from blacks at gas stations, it costs me like 3 dollars in electricity a month to charge and zips in traffic like crazy with the instant torque to the rwd

Why shouldn't I like this car as much as I do?

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'd take a mitsubishi mirage or chevy spark. 4 doors is a must.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Not when you just need to get from A to B work and shit, this little Black person an fly past folks while in the bike lane

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

A chevy spark is still pretty smol

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Hoppy Endings
    I fricking hate hipster beer bars.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I would call you a homosexual but I know you're lying so I'll still call you a homosexual either way

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Are you stupid? I don't have pictures of all my old titles to prove it what the frick is up with you

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Your story simply isn't believable

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

How? My first truck was an 88 7.3 IDI extended cab, is that crazy?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Like I said, either you're a homosexual, or you're a lying homosexual. Doesn't matter to me, homosexual.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Okay so you are just a dumb idiot butthole

>Zips like crazy
            >Top speed 62
            >40 HP
            >2000 lb

Could you discord trannies at least do a good job of impersonating normal trannies?

I meant more like I get instant torque so I can overtake most any car that isn't electric in traffic or off the line at a stop light, in the city it's great but it sucks on the highway

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

homosexual

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Pissed and upset

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Your gay little car could fit in the bed of truck lmao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>in the bed of truck lmao
            Nice one ESL

Also wheel well humps ruin that, we tried to put it in one once

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You have never driven that car.

It takes a minimum of 6.5s to reach a normal city speed limit of 35mph while the battery is full with no passengers. A skilled cyclist could overtake it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I would shoot a video of how much of a fricking dumb moron you are but I am not going to, you could look it up on youtube I assume

Fricking moron

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

> meant more like I get instant torque so I can overtake most any car that isn't electric in traffic or off the line at a stop light, in the city it's great but it sucks on the highway

I can just leave my car in lower gears for that instant torque.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Zips like crazy
        >Top speed 62
        >40 HP
        >2000 lb

Could you discord trannies at least do a good job of impersonating normal trannies?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>40 HP
          The 3rd gen electric version has a 74 hp motor.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

And a model s plaid has 1000.
            OP didn't post a third Gen, but it's not much better.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I think that's just a random photo. I don't think there are enough electric Smarts in the US to find 2 in the same place, at the same time.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

And costs like 15x more

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Zips like crazy
            >Top speed 62
            >40 HP
            >2000 lb

Its still just 40/74 hp per TON. Tesla is still at 200hp/ton plus the insane torque numbers. Or 500HP/ton for the top spec model.
            What I will give it, is that its pretty peppy compared to running a non turbo gasoline car.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's literally exactly as slow as a normal smart car
            See

https://i.imgur.com/Kvm1QrS.jpg

KYS discord troony.

'Instant throttle response' followed by the same dangerous lack of acceleration of a normal smart car. This doesn't feel peppy compared to any street legal us car sold in volumes above 1k.

What fricking cars are you discord trannies driving that have more than 0.1s of throttle delay?

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Small cars are the best cars.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

KYS discord troony.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

So this is the power of a vasectomy.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Wouldn't someone with a vasectomy be more free to frick like crazy?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Anyone have the pic of Moby with his bawdappu eyed woman after his vasectomy?

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

small cars are fun to drive, its a fact.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Even the first five meters suck, they're 'racing' someone who is not making any attempt to start aggressively for an advertisement. Anyone with the slightest situational awareness can plan for throttle delay/getting into gear.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

when i buy a home im going to get an electric car. 1 major wear item (battery) instead of thousands of moving parts in the engine and transmission, with vacuum lines and coolant hoses and shift solenoids and EGR solenoids and catalytic converters and all this other bullshit.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Get some solar panels and batteries for it too. Solar panels are dirt cheap now. under $100 for a 400w panel. Batteries are projected to come down to $50/kwh by the end of this year. It's literally a golden age for free completely independent energy.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

My dad has a solar roof. All of the shit was out of date instantly and it produces almost no power cause the micro inverters cannot communicate through a router, so they are in safe mode.(no output)

Plus birds were nesting under them and they made a dam of shit that caused a roof leak and he had to pay thousands of dollars to fix that and prevent birds from nesting under them again. It would cost $10,000+ to get the system operational again.

Its completely moronic. Solar only makes sense for low power off grid stuff like those portable signals California puts out when a landslide fricks up the 101

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous

What the frick are they building those batteries from, vibranium?
        Renlol ask 7k euros for a 52 kWh pack. Plus an additional ~2k euros in installation and calibration (if done by them; might be cheaper if you go 3rd party tech, but those are very rare).

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Except no one aside from an actual moron would ever get a new battery were something to go wrong like that because it's cheaper to buy another vehicle usually

It's less likely for HV battery to fail than it is a transmission or an engine grenading

I don't understand what is up with the cope and ev hate based on nothing, it's troony or trumper levels of cognitive dissonance

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

batteries cost less than half what they did a year ago. I could replace my 65kwh battery for like 4k with current battery prices.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>1 major wear item (battery) instead of thousands of moving parts
      yes, one 1500lbs unit of endless rare elements that are diffcult to mine and a compound block that is diffcult to recycle compared to steel.
      bad steel of course. angry bad steel.
      >transmission
      plenty of BEVs have a transmission.
      >vacuum lines
      you dont need brakes in a BEV? difference is you use a electric engine for vacuum. that sucks huh?
      >coolant hoses
      you dont need temperature control for the batteries? or for your interior heating since you dont have a heat source?
      >catalytic converters
      and what do you need for the power electronic devices? water and wood?

all this other bullshit.
      I read enought bullshit.

how about the additional tire and break wear for its heavier than most cars?
      what about the figures that have now been analyzed showing that electric vehicles actually perform somewhat worse in terms of maintenance and wear and tear?
      or that fricking nobody have heard about a recycling station yet? you think lithium and cobalt is growing on trees?
      buy what you want and enjoy, anon. but stop pretending its soooo good, its just another individual transportation device.
      none of the marketing fairy tales become true.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>yes, one 1500lbs unit of endless rare elements that are diffcult to mine and a compound block that is diffcult to recycle compared to steel.
        bad steel of course. angry bad steel.
        many people are still on original tesla model s battery. they last a long time.
        >plenty of BEVs have a transmission.
        many don't, and if they do it's a very simple single speed transmission and not a Black personlicious 9 speed automatic that will grenade itself with 100k miles.
        >you dont need brakes in a BEV? difference is you use a electric engine for vacuum. that sucks huh?
        much simpler system overall. vacuum lines aren't exposed to high temperatures, the routing is moronic, vacuum leaks don't gimp the motor, etc.
        >you dont need temperature control for the batteries? or for your interior heating since you dont have a heat source?
        again, a much simpler system and you don't have to deal with moronic shit like head gaskets.
        >and what do you need for the power electronic devices? water and wood?
        not sure what point you're trying to make here -- that electric cars aren't zero carbon emission vehicles, and that they instead obscure it? i agree.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>many people are still on original tesla model s battery. they last a long time.
          which other battery to do you see for the mass market? what other suppliers than china do you see?
          completely detached from this, this is not an answer to the battery composite and its processing afterwards.
          you also didnt answer on the missing recycling.
          your answer: tesla last long.

>many don't, and if they do it's a very simple single speed transmission and not a Black personlicious 9 speed automatic that will grenade itself with 100k miles.
          what major problem do you see with resources and recycling of a car transmission? picrelated is a transmission for one gear. one gear.
          thats right. every BEVs has this. every BEV needs in fact a transmission.
          I only picked up on this because you listed it, but you seem to miss some fundamental knowledge when it comes to technical implementations.
          and if you put a poorly designed transmission in a BEV, it will also 'grenade' itself.

>much simpler system overall. vacuum lines aren't exposed to high temperatures, the routing is moronic, vacuum leaks don't gimp the motor, etc.
          much simpler? its the exactly same thing. a vacuum pump, a vessel and a connection to the braking system.
          the high temperatures under your hood are mainly generated by the outside temp and the sun radiation when you are in a traffic jam for example and not by the engine.
          do you think cables are put next to the engine block because its funny? fundamental knowledge missing part 2.

>again, a much simpler system and you don't have to deal with moronic shit like head gaskets.
          the opposite is the case, the need for housekeeping with heat generation calls for even more composite materials, such as heating elements in the belt and armrest.
          this allows you to implement a heating system with a lower energy input, but you end up with even more waste that you can't separate properly.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>not sure what point you're trying to make here -- that electric cars aren't zero carbon emission vehicles, and that they instead obscure it? i agree.
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_electronics
            charging systems and their corresponding counterparts in the stations require a large number of elements.
            this is really very similar to catalytic converters.

its the very same anon, the very fricking same.
            and again:
            buy what you want and enjoy, anon. but stop pretending its soooo good, its just another individual transportation device.
            none of the marketing fairy tales become true.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>what other suppliers than china do you see?
            they use 18650 or 21700 batteries. if you wanted to, you could replace it cell-by-cell by yourself.
            >transmission.jpg
            your pic is a very simple, very robust transmission. there aren't Black personlicious shift solenoids, labyrinth-like valve bodies, half a dozen hydraulic clutch packs, etc., or god fricking forbid a CVT or DCT abortion.
            >its the exactly same thing. a vacuum pump, a vessel and a connection to the braking system.
            electric car doesn't stall and run like shit or have all sorts of emissions problems if there's a vacuum leak. it's a much simpler system, like i said.
            >heating elements in the belt and armrest.
            you're missing the point. inverter power electronics are water cooled but it's a much simpler system. it's not subjected to insane temperature at high pressure.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

so after I wrote my first reply you adressed around 10% of what I wrote.
            the rest was ignored.
            then when I felt like writing once more, you adressed again just 10% but this time your replies were utter garabage.
            and now you give your best on cherry picking and reply another time with bullshit.
            I think we are done here.
            you made your decision on feelings and the only question I have is why you are not able to admit this to yourself.
            after all, that would be perfectly fine. cars are emotions.
            instead, you come to a forum and post this here
            >when i buy a home im going to get an electric car. 1 major wear item (battery) instead of thousands of moving parts in the engine and
            >transmission, with vacuum lines and coolant hoses and shift solenoids and EGR solenoids and catalytic converters and all this other bullshit.
            tf anon.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That was so brave of you to come out like that.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

My only problem with cars like this is that our overlords think it should be the only thing we're allowed to own. At least until the infrastructure is there so we can slave away without even this much freedom of movement.
    Otherwise, I love having an extra tiny car or honda super cub just to troddle down to publix for a sub. But if I could only have one car, this can't be it.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i would drive something like that as a glorified golf cart in a private gated community
    but on public streets where illiterate felon Black folk and illiterate criminal Hispanic invaders and even women are given licenses to drive anything under like 11,000lbs, that's suicidal

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

While non whites are pretty disgusting on the road, the safety cells built into the smart cars are apparently pretty top notch pound for pound

(Unless you get the convertible model, they fold like an accordion because they have no roof or structural support up top)

13. 1 month ago
    Sage all ugly slow gay cars

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I went with 4 door used, got to admit, I love this ugly car, it is fun driving this glorified golf cart at 80 MPH on the interstate. Even got a $3,500 Federal tax credit from the IRS this year. Total electric costs for me is $15/mo. Always best practice to have a 2nd winter car though, I go with a beat up used van for transporting large items when needed in the summer. Best part? your second car can be had cheap if you get one with an A/C issue.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeesh

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *