I wanna talk about Tesla. Not just 'TESLA BAD' but their current state realistically.

I wanna talk about Tesla. Not just 'TESLA BAD' but their current state realistically. It's known that Elon Musk has a huge stake in their company, right now it sits around 20% and he used this as leverage to acquire the cash to buy Twitter. The company has come out with some cool tech but they've ruined the overall appeal with the cost-cutting. the single screen, the lack of stalks, the overall design, it doesn't say 'minimalism' anymore, it just says they can't/won't afford to make it nicer. Now we are seeing the beginning of a decline in their appeal.

The obvious answer is that Elon Musk needs to step down as their CEO and just sit on the board. Install a CEO that has executive experience from a different automaker to steer the ship. All of the other automakers have proven that a company does not need to be 'minimalist' to make an EV work, and there are several EVs that are almost indistinguishable from their ICE counterparts. The interior is similar, the exterior is similar, etc. So the only reason I can assume that Tesla sticks with this philosophy is because they are super fricking cheap.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's not your company you don't get to have an opinion sorry
    You want a better Tesla, go build your own company

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This. Just get a small million dollar loan from your dad like every other succesfull billionaire.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Whoever is in charge of these bots needs to die a horribly violent death

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you're either a bot or a moron that have no clue what you're talking about. Yes Tesla's interiors suck but no, that's not the driving factor for the decline in their appeal. It's just price issue across all EVs and Tesla is still the #1 brand normalgays consider when buying an EV.
    >Install a CEO that has executive experience from a different automaker
    Oh because other traditional automakers are doing soooo well right? rumao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

you're the clueless one. tesla is failing fast because their cars suck compared to what is available from even hyundai or kia for the money

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

bring me data, I showed you mine, published 4 days ago https://www.coxautoinc.com/news/cox-automotive-2024-path-to-ev-adoption-study-suggests-electric-vehicle-consideration-will-surge-in-second-half-of-decade/
        >hyun-
        oh you were a asiatic shill nevermind, why the frick am I even wasting my time. Frick off.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

NTA but your cultist blogger nonsense isn't fooling anybody. Literally the only people that care about EVs are virtue signaling left wing frickin losers. Its only a matter of time before some other trend comes around. Hence the reason why the special carburetors on those Toyotas back in the day went no where too.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

https://www.coxautoinc.com/market-insights/q4-2023-ev-sales/

and they went from 65% of EVs sold in 2022 to 55% of EVs sold in 2023.

https://risk.lexisnexis.com/about-us/press-room/press-release/20240108-loyalty-rate

and 51.3% of car buyers stick with the same brand, so while tesla estimated to move 670,000 vehicles in 2023
          https://www.carpro.com/blog/national-auto-sales-numbers-for-all-automakers-in-2023

companies like Toyota, Ford, Chevrolet, Honda, etc have a much better chance of moving someone from an ICE to an EV for their next vehicle because of brand loyalty AND their EVs are very similar to use compared to the rest of their cars

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This. Since I can fast charge on a non-tesla car, why would I buy a tesla? Every OEM offers an EV for similar price points, with better build quality and none of this moronic giant ipad minimalist design. Other companies also offer driver automation without falsely advertising it.
        Other designs are better, with more features and better build quality. If you want an EV, there's no reason to get a Tesla.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I wouldn't "buy" any EV, not for at least the rest of the decade. Toyota believes they have a working model for mass production of solid state chemistry for 2027/2028. We'll see, they've been saying two more weeks for a very long time. But if they can it will instantly make all current EVs completely obsolete. I can get a Model 3 lease for $249 right now. No one else except for some unicorn Polestar deals in select markets is that cheap.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/NXmF6SB.jpeg

I wanna talk about Tesla. Not just 'TESLA BAD' but their current state realistically. It's known that Elon Musk has a huge stake in their company, right now it sits around 20% and he used this as leverage to acquire the cash to buy Twitter. The company has come out with some cool tech but they've ruined the overall appeal with the cost-cutting. the single screen, the lack of stalks, the overall design, it doesn't say 'minimalism' anymore, it just says they can't/won't afford to make it nicer. Now we are seeing the beginning of a decline in their appeal.

The obvious answer is that Elon Musk needs to step down as their CEO and just sit on the board. Install a CEO that has executive experience from a different automaker to steer the ship. All of the other automakers have proven that a company does not need to be 'minimalist' to make an EV work, and there are several EVs that are almost indistinguishable from their ICE counterparts. The interior is similar, the exterior is similar, etc. So the only reason I can assume that Tesla sticks with this philosophy is because they are super fricking cheap.

>why would I buy a tesla?

The reason to buy a Tesla is for the various tech features. Even Elon has said this. While Tesla got the ball rolling on modern EVs, that isn't even their main thing anymore. I mean of course they make electric vehicles, but in terms of a battery and drivetrain, that's clearly not the main focus anymore.

The main focus is Full Self Driving. Thats what Tesla is working towards, and that is what will enable them to succeed in the future. They took a big gamble on purely visual camera based self driving. They've been training AIs on the cameras of all Tesla users for over a decade now. Their self driving is simply the most advanced, as it can drive on any road and does not need to have routes pre programmed like GMs SuperCruise or Ford's blue cruise or whatever.

Frankly I would not be surprised if in the future Tesla only makes niche vehicles like the CyberTruck and Model S plaid type vehicles while they simply license their full self driving tech to other manufacturers for a hefty sum.

When self driving is perfected, and it really is just a matter of time now, it will completely revolutionize transportation. If most cars on the road, or even all cars, could be 100% self driving and safer and faster than any human there would barely be a need for public transit systems.

Imagine every car so perfectly synchronized together that you could be riding in a Tesla through the streets of New York City at 5pm doing 120mph and it would be perfectly safe with far less pedestrian accidents in NYC than you see today? If every car in NYC was fully self driving, that's the kind of future we can have. You won't even need traditional intersections with stop lights anymore...you could literally have a group of 3 year olds walk directly into the street as cars are speeding going 120mph and they'll all be so good day self driving they'll move out of the way for the children as if the children are Moses and the cars are the red sea.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Reads like chatgpt.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Tesla needs a Tim Cook type CEO

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Tesla is doing well
    Tesla lost ESG bucks when Musk did the Twitter thing and the ‘Bubble’ burst.
    Tesla is miles ahead of everyone else in terms of actual drive train and battery
    Tesla is miles behind everyone else in QC
    Tesla will face massive uptick in competition starting next year as VAG and BMW and Daimler and Honda and Ford and GM keep entering new cars into the market

That’s a realistic assessment.

Nobody comes close to Tesla right now in terms of actual drive train value. The problem is Audis Etron is shit in range and motor but it’s still an Audi and it’s really fricking nice to be in.

Fairest assessment I can give on their situation. Dont own one and it’s only a small part of my stock portfolio.

It’s a decent buy now but it’s not going to be shooting back up anytime soon

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Black personGPT post

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

moron

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>have 15 car companies that all make the same car
    >one comes along and makes different cars with a different sales and service model
    >NOOOO THE CEO NEEDS TO BE FIRED
    >THEY NEED A BORING MBA CEO, MAKE THE SAME CARS AS EVERYONE ELSE, AND SELL AND SERVICE THROUGH SHITTY FRANCHISE DEALERS
    I see this type of stuff all over the internet about Tesla and of all the strange and dumb stuff surrounding the company, this is the strangest and dumbest. Some people are such mega NPCs that they don't even want cars that they aren't going to buy to be different than any other.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I loathe Musk as much as anyone now, but this is correct. Don't replace him with some some standard car CEO with zero vision, but they do need to steer it back into cars rather than throwing the company away on whims of robots and AI. The only new product in several years is the meme Cybertruck. The refreshes have been boring. Model 2 is dead. Semi is dead. Roadster is dead. Other companies are now getting comfortable releasing bog standard shit cars like they've done for decades, that just happen to be EVs, rather than continuing to innovate inside and out, and that's the problem.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the semi isn't dead, the pilot testing is ramping up and they are preparing the buildout of the factory now
        model 2 is not dead either, but delayed and they are instead in bringing forward new intermediate models that share at least some of the manufacturing line with model 3 and y

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

there are 4 other jizzla threads

delete your thread and get angina

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Just make the car controls look like every other car Elon, yours look like oceangate boat on the inside.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *