I want one of these like you wouldn't believe, but alas I am poor.

I want one of these like you wouldn't believe, but alas I am poor.

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just get one of these instead.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

At least make it look nice before you do. You don't wanna to get any dirty looks while your driving down the road

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No one really cares when you're driving a shitbox van. Everyone knows that actual pedophiles drive Italian sports cars, and we are innocent wholesome workers driving our cheap old vans.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I gotchu, famalam

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do you want a chomosexual van? Are you part of the finders cult?

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Free candy van

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My neighbour has one. Can hear the car start from 400 yards away in the morning

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

...okay? They literally haven't changed in 20 years. A 2004 model is literally identical to a 2024 one. Just buy an old one.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

powertrains are different in model years. 2004 was running sbc based v6 and ls based v8.
      2024 is running lt based v6 as standard and the 6.6l lt based engine for the v8 option only instead of the previous 20 years of 4.8l, 5.3l, and 6.0l ls based engines. diesel 6.6l durmax is still an option with different model codes changing as well. Interiors are all pretty much the same, still running vacuum controlled hvac and basic led digital instrument clusters

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Do they offer any special order paint colours for fleets? I noticed most manufacturers are ditching special order paint altogether, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Fleets are all wraps nowadays.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The paint likes to peel off of the early 2000s white ones. Not sure if that was a problem with other colors. Really makes them look like shit.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah same buddy I think one of these are gonna be my next car. I'm going to try and go for the 2500 with the 6.0 if I can find one.

It is unbelievable how useful a full size van can be.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I could have gotten a used 2500 series in near mint condition with less than 50k miles for under $20k recently.
    was tough to pass up. it sold pretty qickly

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Foresty forest he lives in a van

Foresty foresssst

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Whet you miss in your OP is what you want it for.
    1. Sex Palace, for shagging bimbos.
    2. Tradesman van, for earning money.
    3. Toy Hauler, for taking bikes or gokarts to the track.
    4. Living 'down by the river'.
    Without context it appear unfeasible to make any meaningful comment.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>drive supercar for 15 minutes
    >$1000
    >U-Haul Express whole day
    >$20
    I wish I had ambitions that low

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Its $19.95 plus miles + fees + fuel. Irl costs $200+ to drive it around all day.

>Wuz a delivery guy. Rented U-Hauls when the company shitbox broke

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Irl costs $200+ to drive it around all day.

Depends on how far you're going. Its $20 plus 70 cents a mile. So $20 plus $70 per 100 miles. If you really don't need to carry a bunch of shit very often then its really a good option compared to owning a vehicle that you rarely use.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How do you think the rental companies are bringing in billions a year and affording to replace their vehicles every 1-2 years? They're not doing that by renting vehicles for "$20" a day.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah we just went over that. But uhaul usually keeps their vans for several years. Last one I rented had over 100k miles and it was 7 years old.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A wiser man than me said to never trust the white man driving a black van, and that he's saving all his voodoo for you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *