POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Automatic only.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The transmission is made out of glass. I don't know why or how they're so fragile, but they break super easily. If you buy one that somehow hasn't broken yet, that probably means it will soon.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't care it's not a sports car, and if I did care it'd be 1 STI gearbox, clutch assembly, and any old GC8 clutch pedal assemboy away from being a 6spd manual

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You sound pretty convinced, so why ask us?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Because I know I'm not being rational. I know it's a bad idea. I just can't see why it is.

I used to want to, now I don't anymore. Now they went from being badass and awesome and unobtainable to just being neat and somewhat cool. What happened?

>just being neat and somewhat cool
          Idk man it's just the exact kind of car I want. More upmarket than a V6 accord coupe but less of a barge than a Lexus SC while being quirkier than both. I don't even wanna modify it short of a transmission swap if(when) it eats shit.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I mean if it's what you want, it's what you want, not trying to sway you one way or the other, just making conversation on my own personal experiences.

I daily an SC, what do you mean by barge? The 430? Because the 400 is not.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

barge as in really big, not necessarily handling-wise.

Is it a sportscar or is it in that weird "personal luxury coupe" like the Eunos Cosmos and Toyota Soarer?

Somewhere inbetween the two, which is what I like about it. Too sporty to be a luxury car, too cushy and soft to be a sports car.

Burgermutt here: wtf is it? It looks neat

A Subaru SVX. 3.3 liter N/A Boxer 6 cyl, awd, but only ever offered with a 4spd auto.

it isn't a bad idea at all, here is nothing wrong with your thinking and you are validated in buying this. i fully support your decisions. you will do the right thing.

I know you're lying

They look even better in person. Fricking do it lol

Oh I know how banging they look, I don't need convincing on that front

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

There's not much you can do with them. You have them, and then what? I've met the most modded and maxxed SVX in the country, and it's barely any different from stock. If you're okay with the car as-is forever and you like it more than every other car in that price range, why do you need our approval

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>You have them, and then what?
            I drive the frick out of it? The frick am I supposed to wanna mod on it? I'll upgrade the stereo, I'll put in a 6spd when the 4spd eats shit, and I'll drive it.
            >why do you need our approval
            I don't want your approval, I want you guys to talk me out of this terrible idea I have

>I don't need convincing on that front
            there is no convincing needed at all. your heart is set on it, go for gold. you have made the right, valid, choice. you will own the svx, and you will be happy

See this is precisely what I didn't want

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You already know what you're going to do. You're rejecting every single point brought up by people who are trying to do what you asked and talk you out of it. Frankly, I don't even know why you bothered posting the thread.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>You're rejecting every single point brought up by people who are trying to do what you asked and talk you out of it
            Because they're not succeeding. There's got to be a reason why no one wants SVXes and I'm just not seeing it. As far as I'm aware the only thing "wrong" with them is the fragile transmission that can be swapped for a manual in a weekend. If that were it, people would want them. But they don't so I must be missing something.

https://i.imgur.com/WZPVdCY.jpg

it's clear these goy-uhh, citizens, aren't listening. i'm not going to say zis again.
            You vill own ze SVX
            and you WILL be happy. 🙂 🙂
            srsly though it's fwd. i imagine if you want awd the owners KNOW WHAT THEY GOT thus they'll be priced accordingly at values they want to just test the waters with

the frick is up with the israeliteposting? anyway even if it's a base fwd one, converting to awd is piss easy. And I don't think the fwd model was even sold where I live but it's easy enough to check by just running the number plate

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>There's got to be a reason why no one wants SVXes and I'm just not seeing it. As far as I'm aware the only thing "wrong" with them is the fragile transmission that can be swapped for a manual in a weekend. If that were it, people would want them. But they don't so I must be missing something.
            Because it's not as cool and as fun as you think they are. Rarity and novelty only go so far.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How cool and fun do you think I think it is? It's basically just an overweight 1st gen Eclipse with a 6 cylinder and funkier looks.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Cool enough that you're sperging for 30 replies desperately playing debate club to justify a very low stakes purchase because you've hyped this vehicle to hell and back when most people don't care that much. I don't know what you want me to say.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I don't know what you want me to say.
            What I want you to say is why this car is such a piece of shit that no one wants because I'm not seeing it. If buying one were a good idea other people would do it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's not trash, it's just boring. It's got an interesting body and that's it. That alone is not enough to sustain deep and passionate interest among the populace, which is why they're always cheap despite extremely low numbers and a unique design. If you like being "that guy" go ahead, no one's stopping you but the voices in your head. Otherwise, take your meds

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Surely that's not all there is to it right? If people don't think GC imprezas are boring, why would they think GC imprezas with weird bodies and 2 extra cylinders are boring?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

oy vey shut it down
            >anyway even if it's a base fwd one, converting to awd is piss easy
            from a cursory google search it seems you need
            >awd troony
            >propshaft
            >rear diff + axles
            >awd tcu
            easy (or straightforward) as it may be, can you even get these parts still without paying unobtainium tax?
            BUY IT

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>can you even get these parts still without paying unobtainium tax?
            it's still a Subaru. You can go to any scrapyard and hack up the first Impreza, Forester, or Legacy you lay your eyes on. Underpinnings are all early GC Impreza.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

In fact even the engine is just an EJ22 and a half.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

BUY IT

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I SHOULDN'T

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

refer back to

https://i.imgur.com/WZPVdCY.jpg

it's clear these goy-uhh, citizens, aren't listening. i'm not going to say zis again.
            You vill own ze SVX
            srsly though it's fwd. i imagine if you want awd the owners KNOW WHAT THEY GOT thus they'll be priced accordingly at values they want to just test the waters with

re: mr schwaub

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You vill own ze SVX

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You already know what you're going to do. You're rejecting every single point brought up by people who are trying to do what you asked and talk you out of it. Frankly, I don't even know why you bothered posting the thread.

This. Shut the frick up already OP, you're not even listening. Just do what you're going to do anyway.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>I don't need convincing on that front
            there is no convincing needed at all. your heart is set on it, go for gold. you have made the right, valid, choice. you will own the svx, and you will be happy

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

it isn't a bad idea at all, here is nothing wrong with your thinking and you are validated in buying this. i fully support your decisions. you will do the right thing.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I want one

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You and me br/o/. I wanna get one and manual swap

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I used to want to, now I don't anymore. Now they went from being badass and awesome and unobtainable to just being neat and somewhat cool. What happened?

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Is it a sportscar or is it in that weird "personal luxury coupe" like the Eunos Cosmos and Toyota Soarer?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>these are the posts being made on DA
      Oy vey ... where did everybody go ...

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They look even better in person. Fricking do it lol

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They're really not. I know a couple owners. They stop being special really fast. Like I got over them after about 10 minutes

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *