I want to get a Kia Stinger.

I want to get a Kia Stinger. I'll probably need to save for about a year or so before I can afford a used one but that's fine, they'll probably depreciate in value a little bit by then. Redpill me on this car, it seems pretty slept on for being a twin turbo V6 sports sedan that was offered at a relatively affordable price point new.

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Redpill me on this car
    It makes car enthusiasts mad because it exposed how car enthusiasts don't put their money where their mouth is.
    It was too good for this world.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>It makes car enthusiasts mad
      Seems this anon is right. To the point where "car enthusiasts" straight up know nothing

>twin turbo v6
      What the frick are you talking about no it isn’t

The lowest trim is offered with a 4 banger, all others are twin turbo V6

It's a FWD Korean shitbox priced like a BMW. Only gullible morons buy it.

Only offered in RWD and AWD but go off buddy

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Car enthusiasts don't buy korean

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I would rather drive around a used slk than a new kia, cheaper too

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Car enthusiast here, over past 25+ years have bought 11 bmws, 5 porsches, 7 mbs, 3 audis, and 2 genesis...the car I drive the most is the genesis g70

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Car enthusiast here, over past 25+ years have bought 11 bmws, 5 porsches, 7 mbs, 3 audis, and 2 genesis...the car I drive the most is the genesis g70

you arent a car enthusiast. that record only proves not only can you not make up your mind but you cant keep a single car you ever owned running. Probably declared bankruptcy 3 times cause you wasted so much of your lifes earnings on stupid ass NPCmobiles

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

My opinion is the best, your opinion is the absolute worst. My opinion is based and redpilled while the opinion is that of a NPC. You are the virgin basedjak while I am the chad. You are poor while I am a billionaire. You are a manlet and I'm 6'4.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

it sounds like you've had enough and have just given up on cars/life

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>twin turbo v6
    What the frick are you talking about no it isn’t

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My favorite part of the Internet is people who are incredibly passionate about arguing about anything and everything despite not even having any idea what they're talking about.
      But instead of realizing they were wrong, they'll get mad at me for pointing it out. They want to argue so much that they'll just change what the argument is about.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Like people who have to save for a year to buy a Kia and then get upset when people laugh at them, causing them to repeatedly double down while getting increasingly more upset?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

So this makes incorrectly IDing it as FWD somehow better?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>They want to argue so much that they'll just change what the argument is about.
            Lol you did exactly this lmao.
            >say something moronic
            >get corrected
            >change discussion to some other "gotcha" point
            >repeat
            a typical DAtard discussion.

That was my first post in the thread. It enraged you so much that you did an instant samegay at the post timer. Not really surprising you have the temperament and intelligence of someone that needs to save up for a year to buy a Kia. Maybe you should focus on improving those things instead of getting mad on the internet after announcing your dumb ideas?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm not that person, but okay man.
            I'm just objective enough to point out mindrot when I see it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Proof

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>They want to argue so much that they'll just change what the argument is about.
          Lol you did exactly this lmao.
          >say something moronic
          >get corrected
          >change discussion to some other "gotcha" point
          >repeat
          a typical DAtard discussion.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'm not getting upset at all. This gatekeepy attitude by people who clearly know nothing about the car they're trying to shit on is pretty shitty though.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Give me 35 grand cash right now

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't see any huge issues with them. I'm considering getting one instead of a trugg even though a trugg would make far more sense for my needs.

>But instead of realizing they were wrong, they'll get mad at me for pointing it out.

You'll come to find out that happens often in real life too.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>it seems pretty slept on
    Because actual car guys don't want anything to do with unreliable asiatic shit

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

On the used market you can get a G70 for roughly the same price as a stinger and it's just a better car.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I was constantly shilling that car on this board when it was for sale. Unfortunately I was poor then so I couldn't buy one.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>they'll probably depreciate in value a little bit by then.
    Just wait until it sets itself on fire (hyundai perk) and it's price tag will be well within your reach.

For anybody who isn't a paid shill and is reading your advertisement: There is a reason you see old LOOKING hyundai's but rarely see an old hyundai on the road. Pro tip, it isn't from them "being too good for this world".

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I see plenty of old Hyundai's in my area. Mostly '94 Accents but others models too. I will let you in on a secret. The amount of old cars you see on the road of any given brand has less to do with reliability and far more to do with the direction of the economy over a given period and their original market share.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why buy that when the 335i exists?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's a good choice if you need the space, but as another anon said the G70 is superior in driving dynamics, comfort and build quality (made in the Genesis factory). In any case it's a better daily than a 340i for less money.

The 3.3 V6 is an overbuilt engine that is reliable and very easy to tune if you want so (don't get the garbage 2.0). I recommend you switch the brake pad for quality aftermarket asap, otherwise the car is fine for daily driving. Of course, you want the car with Brembo brakes and LSD.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>it's a better daily than a 340i for less money.
      I assume when you say "daily" you mean "daily reminder to never again buy a Korean car".
      If so, you are correct.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

As a G70 owner with the 3.3TT, go for it OP. In fact you may be able to get the G70 instead for only a couple thousand more if you're interested. They are the same car mechanically, but I believe there's more features in the genesis that are nice for dailying.
    As some anons may have pointed out the only reason why people are "sleeping" on it is because only the 4 banger gets a manual (not sure on the latest gens) and it's Korean but as someone who has put 30k+ miles on his G70, I have loved it all. It's perfectly capable l, handles extremely well, is comfortable, and looks great. No maintenance issues either, only 1 recall that I'm getting taken care of now free of charge.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It’s a nice car. Even the interior is nice.
    RWD or AWD, could be had in manual at some point, cheaper, better looking and more rare than the G7, the engine can not sound like shit if you get the right exhaust… What’s not to like?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>More rare than the G70
      Honestly true which is kind of bizarre but realistically makes sense since it's at that strange price point. Imo you can't go wrong with either and I happily park next to every stinger I see in parking lots.
      Curious about the exhaust changes too, I haven't touched mine yet but that's my only real gripe with my G70, it sounds too tame for a car that has 365 HP stock. Wouldn't mind switching that down the road.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *