I was in my Porsche the other day when a man was sitting next to me at a red and he asked about how much my ride was and I replied

I was in my Porsche the other day when a man was sitting next to me at a red and he asked about how much my ride was and I replied
>more than you can afford pal, mcdouble

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You double bones enthusiasts have shown yourselves to have very poor knowledge of suspension and handling dynamics in the other threads, It's little wonder you have to keep making new threads.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah bro Porsches are just better and don’t need to worry about camber and turning. Except in their race cars. Weird.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

when are morons going to realise that porsche versions of parts always get a +5 buff

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Yeah bro double bones can run the bottom arm at the right angle but mcpherson can't because... reasons....

[...]

>QUICK MAKE A NEW THREAD WE LOOKED TOO moronic IN THE LAST 5 OTHER ONES WE MADE

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

They dont know what positive or negative camber even is lmao.
          It's the same morons who daily stance cars, thinking they have a huge cornering advantage because they have all the camber, only to get b***h whipped by an 8gen Civic on mcpherson fronts.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Kek reminds me of iracing when some noob was complaining that the max camber oval setups had slower straight line speed. Like no shit the tire isn't straight you dummy, the car has to fight the angle on straights and it adds friction.
            Derp!

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>He thinks running his MacPherson control arm at a right angle is desirable
          Luhmayo

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Or just like.... you know..... the same angle that double bones run their lower control arms at as discussed in the other thread

>QUICK ABANDON THREAD
            >MAKE A NEW ONE
            >QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Maybe you should go read the other thread more closely, you might learn why McDonald's need a different static control arm ratio than wishbones.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Maybe you need to stick your head under some double bones cars and look at the lower control arms lmao

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Audi > Porsche. Evidenced by the fact that Porsche doesn’t use McDonald’s on its race cars, (for good reason).

>ITS OK WHEN PORSHCE DOES IT!

It’s really and simply settled science and everyone at Porsche agrees with me. Everyone making payments on Turdbo Ss seems to think Porsche is wrong.
          Also, I didn’t make any of these threads.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You’ve gotten raped in the last two threads. Going for the hat trick?

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

when are morons going to realise that porsche versions of parts always get a +5 buff

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you will never drive cornering so fast you notice the difference

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah bro double bones can run the bottom arm at the right angle but mcpherson can't because... reasons.... [...]
      >QUICK MAKE A NEW THREAD WE LOOKED TOO moronic IN THE LAST 5 OTHER ONES WE MADE

They dont know what positive or negative camber even is lmao.
      It's the same morons who daily stance cars, thinking they have a huge cornering advantage because they have all the camber, only to get b***h whipped by an 8gen Civic on mcpherson fronts.

lol

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You will never have optimal camber all the time

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

DOUBLE BONES BROS HOW COME THE MCPHERSON CHADS KEEP CHASING US OUT OF OUR OWN THREADS????
    IT WAS OUR TURN!!!!!
    WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SUPERIOR!!!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Chasing us out? I don't respond to poor cope. Double bones is better no matter the cope.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

WHY DO WE HAVE TO KEEP MAKING NEW THREADS BONES BROS?????
        WE HAVE TO STOP THE MCPHERSON CHADS FROM TAKING OVER

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Porsches with double As (Porsche meme term)

>917
      >918
      >919
      >956
      >963
      >9R6
      >911 GT1
      >2708
      >991 RSR

I could go on. But I’m not going to. You should call up Porsche and let them know they could be making better race cars with McDonald’s.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Here's a list of failed threads made by OP (a butthurt meme)

https://i.imgur.com/0DF2pnB.jpeg

>more than you can afford pal, mcdouble

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

QUICK ABANDON THREAD
        MAKE A NEW ONE BEFORE THE MCPHERSON CHADS BTFO US WITH THEIR SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE OF SUSPENSION DYNAMICS AGAIN

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

lol?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

The resident Turdbo S owner realized his monthly payment is actually smaller than the monthly depreciation on his car. He’s not taking it well. I don’t blame him.
            He wanted to be a ‘Porsche guy’ but didn’t actually become a Porsche guy and realize the Turdbo S was Blume’s scheme to suck oil bucks from Saudi’s to pay for the diesel gate scandal.
            Many such cases these past few years. A shame really. If he wanted to flex on normies a 997 C2 would be fine. If he wanted to flex on Porsche guys though he’s just one of the types I see them sBlack personing about at HPDEs. It’s a tough community tbh. If you don’t have the skill to match the car and then some you’re not winning anyone over. The boomers in corvette clubs are prob more his type. Just get a unique color and a 67th anniversary edition and they’ll gush.

Here's a list of failed threads made by OP (a butthurt meme)

[...]
            [...]
            [...]
            [...]
            [...]

QUICK ABANDON THREAD
            MAKE A NEW ONE BEFORE THE MCPHERSON CHADS BTFO US WITH THEIR SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE OF SUSPENSION DYNAMICS AGAIN

Very cool Turbo S anon!! I bet it’s like top 20 fastest on DA and that’s even with McDonald’s. Power is power am I right?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Very cool thread anon
            QUICK MAKE ANOTHER ONE AND RUN AWAY

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Haha yeah buddy that would be pretty funny.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It has been very amusing, yes.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Mental illness

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

new threads constantly on this slow board? over exaggerating is not cool mcdonalds bro...

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>the board is slow, that's why I need 5 threads in the catalogue on the same topic

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>cornering at maximum suspension compression is good
    >the more you compress your suspension, the more grip you have

BONES BROS MAKE A NEW THREAD QUICK

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Damn those Turbo owners really mindbroke you huh

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it's just one single schizo, isn't it