I work 50 hours a week, I spend everything I make on the treadmill of bills, car payments, and rent.

I work 50 hours a week, I spend everything I make on the treadmill of bills, car payments, and rent. My life reslly sucks.

My one hope of escape is if my Sasquatch youtube channel/podcast takes off, I’m banking everything on this. If it fails, I’m seriously going to kill myself, before next Christmas. Goodbye everyone.

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's grim

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You mean you have a paranormal channel but you only talk about one cryptid? That sounds like a bad plan.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. Would totally watch OP's channel if he diversified a little.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. Would totally watch OP's channel if he diversified a little.

By diving deep into just Sasquatch, I can doninate that particular niche. Furthermore, it gives me time to explore the whole gamut of the Sasquatch universe: creepy encounters, investigations, gear reviews, theories, etc. I can go in with lazer focus instead of being sidetracked by a million other different cryptids.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How do you balance a 50 hour work week with a yt channel

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I would have to go part time.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>My one hope of escape is if my Sasquatch youtube channel/podcast takes off
    Here's a German word that describes you: "weltfremd".
    You could cancel subscriptions, stop ordering food or eating out, get a cheaper place´and cheaper car. But instead you're banking on Youtube? That's removed from reality.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nice laundry list of assumptions. I do agree that expecting your extremely niche YT channel to blow up is naive. That time would be better spent on a part-timer or going back to school.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Nice laundry list of assumptions.
        Americans make a lot more money than Europeans do, even in untrained jobs. Some have posted their monthly expenses while whining "we live paycheck to paycheck" or "we live in our car". Those expenses include like $250 mobile phone / subscription services, $500 Starbucks, $600 food (eating out), $1200 car payments. Those figures shock us Europeans, because all of that is luxury spending. Buy a used car and pay cash, don't finance a new one. Buy groceries and prepare them at home, don't order food or dine in restaurants. You can survive without a daily $8 coffee from Starbucks. And dont' subscribe to five streaming services if you can't afford that.
        Reasonable people who have learned to handle money usually got a few hundred over at the end of the month to save for bad times. There will always be bad times. Like you need new glasses or new teeth (which isn't covered by the health insurance), your car breaks down, you need a new refrigerator etc. etc.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Americans make a lot more money than Europeans do, even in untrained jobs.
          >even in untrained jobs.
          I guess you don't understand the concept of spending power.
          >More grossly made assumptions
          Wow, you really showed me.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You gotta invest in chainlink homie, we’re going to the moon.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

begone shill

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>car payments
    homie just pay cash for a shitbox
    how many subscription services are you paying for? how often do you eat out/get food delivered?

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can't suffer in the U.S. though.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why don't you move to a cheaper place?

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Annual income is only $100,000.
    >car payments

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I make 18k a year

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have never had a job

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just RRR(Rape, rope and re-roll) pyaare
    a life like this isnt worth living anyways

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>tp
      >tf
      Rape is wrong and reincarnation isn't real.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

for (you)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *