>Idiot behind me honks me to hurry up. >"accidently" stall. >watch them rage impotently in the rearview

>Idiot behind me honks me to hurry up
>"accidently" stall
>watch them rage impotently in the rearview
Pssh, nothin' personnel...

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oops looks like I "accidentally" rearended you 😉

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This sounds like it'd be a low speed situation,
      so really it just sounds like you want to pay for OP to get a new car?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

op created a dangerous situation

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Cry about it to the cops. Back the blue!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What happened to ACAB lmao

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous
        • 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>drive into a stationary vehicle.
          >they created a dangerous situation
          Lmao OK moron, let's see what your case handler has to say about that.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

cope
            oh wait you can't your rusty jap cuckbox got you killed
            should've redlined your k20 harder maybe you wouldn't have stalled

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Thanks for the new car, hope you can afford your new rates.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

get a truck and maybe you won't die in a fender bender

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How weak are you that a 2mph fender bender kills you?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

japscrapbros...

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

God, now that's a frickable rust hole.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The guy behind him did actually. Car's not even moving and our hypothetical idiot still crashes into it regardless.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Sounds to me like you didn't allow for proper following distance. Your fault for not leaving enough room to stop in events like this.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This, it's always the fault of the guy rear ending

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

op created a dangerous situation

I found a pic of your brain Anon.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Oops, you accidentally just raised your insurance rates for the next 10 years and paid for my "back pain" and replacement shitbox.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I hit the least mechanically sensitive region of your vehicle with the most mechanically complex region of mine!
      >I bet your mad now!

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i respect you

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Idiot behind me is tailgating
    >Flashes lights at me to hurry up
    >I slow down

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>on freeway
    >ridin 75 with flow of traffic n shit
    >see a homosexual dip n diving around cars like one of those streamer homosexuals who think life is GTA traffic
    >I pull up next to another car in the lane next to me
    >soon all lanes are matching speeds like a frickin wall of shitboxes
    >SpeedyGonzales approaches
    >honking like a rapes goose
    >he changes lanes, he sees the same speed from other cars
    >Honks in a vain attempt to buckbreak the steel stalwart
    >fails. No one breaks any ground.
    >He gets visually upset in my rear view mirrior
    >He decides to risk it all in a shoulder lane
    >totally fricks it by hitting the jersey barrier halfwall and bounces his driver wheel up and over the wall
    >Car is totalled and completely stuck
    >The steel wall carrys on, unfazed by the events.

God I love watching karma in real time.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I literally just pass idiots like you on the shoulder going 50% over your speed and spray rocks all over your painr. Kek cry about it.
      >Verification not required.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I've had gays try that and I just move slightly over into the shoulder so they can't lmao.
        Keep crying in my rearview. I love watching it

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

+1

I literally just pass idiots like you on the shoulder going 50% over your speed and spray rocks all over your painr. Kek cry about it.

Lol get ratioed! Have fun tearing up the entire side of your car when I do a simple steering trick of moving over 2" before you can do that! Lol!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Get "ratioed?" Kek I haven't not been able to pass morons like you. Enjoy the rock chips! Kek fricking slowdaglet 4 cylinderlet dumbasslet gaygaylet

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I think you're coping over being ratioed lil fella, do you want some help stacking the top tofu shelves so you don't need to get your step stool out of your caravan?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bruh tf u sayin fr fr ong lmaoooo
            Weeblet 4cylinderlet fwdlet slowgaylets always say the darndest things.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek fricking weeblet slowgaylet 4cylinderlwt with the homosexual ass reddit memes. Makes sense. Keep crying ya slowgaylet weeblet 4cylinderlet fwdlet kek

Kek
            This you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYl00hEAMXQ

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>only 87 in a 45?
            Kek nope

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So you're an even bigger raging, 70IQ Black personhomosexual.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'd just take that gap to your left. You wouldn't be able to react quick enough as is evidenced by all the homosexuals I pass thusly. Hope you enjoy those rock chips on your paint and windshield! And kek keep crying when you try and catch me in your gay little 4 cylinder fwd piece of shit.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Woah there fellas, we got ourselves mr Fujiwara over here. Look out! He's gonna overpass us rock chip us then everyone is gonna clap for him!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek fricking weeblet slowgaylet 4cylinderlwt with the homosexual ass reddit memes. Makes sense. Keep crying ya slowgaylet weeblet 4cylinderlet fwdlet kek

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The wittle baybay iz angy... maybe next time get something with a turbo in it and you wont be big mad all the time lil bro.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I have two twin turbo cars kek.
            bruh finna b butthurt as an af frick ya car slow as an af frick fr fr ong lmaoook

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sure you do zoomie. Sure you do. Lemme guess you're gonna find excuses why you won't post but I want you to know I purposefully baited you, and your salty tears are exactly what I relish in just like the steel wall story. Losers like you is what makes me smile at my rear view.
            >I know you don't know what youre looking at
            >I know you are a wrenchlet going off how you talk
            >Stay big mad lil bro

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>ebonics

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what the frick are you talking about moron

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>"Lemme guess"
            >"Losers like you IS"
            >"lil bro"
            Literal ebonics.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ayo sheeeei we finna ride on dis cracka!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bruh finna pull up on deez whyboiz wif dat stick in dey civic ong fr fr lmaooo

• 4 weeks ago
            TRD (total ricer death)

pretty based. What engine is that?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's an entire drivetrain and guts from a VR4 twin turbo. Retains AWD.

>ebonics

Ha ha! You have nothing left to say. I violated you with bait and all you got left out of your buckbroken mouth is "ebonics" be sure to wipe the cum off your top lip before leaving homosexual.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ahh yeah that intake mannie looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hahahhahaha why the frick are weeblets so fricking delusional? That car is gay as frick and the engine is fricking sideways. awd is GAY as FRICK too

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well when your fun car gets crunched by a semi while parked and you got a civic as a daily chilling there and being bored as frick one day I decided to put the working guts in the boring shell. Post your car rice white knight.

forgive the little ricer, he lacks a father figure and has been relegated to the life of nu-male. You can find him discussing LED interior mood lighting and infotainment systems.

I know I just want to give em a good ol' paddling like his ex father was supposed to do.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Which one?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Post your car
            He doesn't have one, the little NFSU ricer just parrots stuff that Doug demuro (wrenchlet) talks about LAMO

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Can't comprehend a sideways engine
            >Calls it gay
            No u 🙂

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

forgive the little ricer, he lacks a father figure and has been relegated to the life of nu-male. You can find him discussing LED interior mood lighting and infotainment systems.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I love it when they try to beat you at the end of the merge lane only to run themselves off the road.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

someone got the stance ricer shook up lamo

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ricer

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kek this fricking eboniclet weeblet ricelet stancelet posted a gay ass gaybook image of a gay ass fwd car with a gay ass sideways engine. Can't even make this shit up.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>YOURE TALKING ALL BLACK!!!!
    kek, dumbass fricking wrenchelt ricer

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>he worships them
    Kek fricking eboniclet ricelet stancelet slowgaylet boyracelet fwdlet weeblet grandpalet momlet

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>HAHA THE ENGINE IS SIDEWAYS
    >gets mopped every gear
    Frick out of the fast lane when you see that H, little ricer

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>engine still sidewaya
    >your gay little civic is still ugly, slow, and gay
    >more ebonics

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>2 carless morons arguing over being carless morons
    This thread has gone to shit.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>MY CAR THAT TOTALLY EXISTS IS TWIN TURBO OKAY!!!
    >gets rattled by a civic

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>kek more delusions
    My "car.' Like I said, I have two twin turbo carS.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

dumbass little ricer

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

dumbahh lil ricelet

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I lost track of who the ricer here is, the guy who blocks the streamergays or the guy who sprays rocks on beta blockers?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The rock chipper is ricer.
      I'm the steel wall and I actually like and work on cars.

• 4 weeks ago
      kill ricers

>lost track of who the ricer here is,
      if you don't know it's probably you kek. post that toolbox right now I'll tell you if you had a dad and if you're a ricer

Captcha GSR ok

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>post that toolbox
        Why do you project about being a tooless carless loser? It's really pathetic Anon.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Well it's easy when you think about it. How do ricelet stancelet slowgaylets drive? They drive slow as frick. So they get mad when they see a fast car approaching. Weeblet ricelet stancelet fwdlet slowgaylets need to "stay in their lane," as the black or indigenous types would say. Preferably the right lane, but you know those eboniclets. They just want to see non black or indigenous "folk" "seethe."

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I think the streamergay zoomer wiggers are pretty much ricers as well. In fact when you say "ricer" I tend to think of some dumb JDM car shilled by the Fast and the Furious franchise.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>when you say "ricer" I tend to think of some dumb JDM car shilled by the Fast and the Furious franchise.
          that was valid 20 years ago. Now it's every homosexual in some European rental. The modern ricer targets eurotrash specifically to avoid the "ricer" stigma, completely forgetting that being a ricer is a genetic condition.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If it's strictly cosmetic kt's definitely all rice. Just different flavors for different cultures. Jasmine rice, Basmati rice, brown rice. black or indigenous rice. I think you get it.

Sorry but rice is of Asian origin. Even the mods they do come from Asian car culture. Maybe some European cars have the misfortune of falling onto their hands and get modded like they would an Asian car, riced in fact. But you can't seriously shame ricers while driving a Honda.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>alfa romeo
            You should photoshop his shirt off and have him in a barrel like the old cartoons do when people go broke

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nice quads but Alfas being unreliable is a wrenchlet meme. Now Renaults...

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Alfas being expensive to fix has nothing to do with whether you can install the expensive parts or not.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>expensive parts
            lol

it's a genetic condition moron. You think like a ricer. Just because you haven't bought a batman lip spoiler for your clapper doesn't mean you're not a ricer. How difficult is it to hold back from installing additional LEDs and glue on trinkets to your car?

>How difficult is it to hold back from installing additional LEDs and glue on trinkets to your car?
            Not at all, the only leds I installed were cluster gauge light replacements. I don't put tacky shit on my car. My wheels are the stock 15" alloys, can you say the same?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the only leds I installed
            >I don't put tacky shit on my car
            of course you caved you homosexual ricer lamo, so predictable and stupid. like i said, its a genetic condition. dont matter what car you get in to, it will always be a riced out. good luck

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They're bulb replacements idiot. I got them so I have a slightly brighter dash (it dims when lights are on because it's pre-DRL legislation) and they also haven't burned in 7 years. Worthy investment I will say. I also got the top trim OEM stereo. Those are the entirety of the cosmetic mods done to it. The windows aren't even tinted beyond the mild factory tint they came with (probably around 70%).

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

oh no no no weebs btfo

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Sorry but rice is of Asian origin.
            Sorry but actually you are a ricer.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How am I a ricer when I drive an European car with no cosmetic mods?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it's a genetic condition moron. You think like a ricer. Just because you haven't bought a batman lip spoiler for your clapper doesn't mean you're not a ricer. How difficult is it to hold back from installing additional LEDs and glue on trinkets to your car?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I have 4 BMWs.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You also have a Honda so I must wonder if your BMWs are "slammed" (molested). Also BMWs made after they dropped the quad separate round light look are ricer bait, even the E36 is. They don't look German anymore, just like the SN95 looks more asiatic than American.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You also have a Honda
            No I don't.
            > "slammed" (molested).
            Not mutually inclusive. Slammed = molested but molested != slammed necessarily.
            >Also BMWs made after they dropped the quad separate round light look are ricer bait, even the E36 is.
            BMWs look good for a generation, and the next one looks terrible, then the next one looks good again. E30 is gorgeous. E36 is uglu as frick. E46 sedan is meh. E46 coupe and convertible are gorgeous. Pre-lci E90 is ugly as frick. E92 is gorgeous. Lci E90 is decent looking. E28 is gorgeous. E34 is ugly as frick. Cry about it. E39 is gorgeous and known to be one of the best looking BMW models. Cry about that too. E60 is ugly as frick Dame Edna minoritybait garbage. F10 is gorgeous again. You get the point. The 7 series did the same thing with the E38 being the best looking one and the ones before and after looking very frumpy.
            Mustangs are ugly, GAY as FRICK and for injuns (dots not feathers) and women. The only murican cars worth owning are the Corvette and the Viper.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Slammed = molested but molested != slammed
            ricer

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, donks are molested and aren't slammed.
            dumb ahh ricelet fr fr ong lmaoooo

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I mean the Viper is basically Italian, it's no wonder it's worth owning. The parallels with the Biscione are all there.
            E21 was gorgeous just like the E30, anything after has been a mistake, sometimes atoning a bit like they did with the E46. Bunch of NARBs.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Risotto.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Fettuccine

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>alfa
            >happy
            ?????

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's an Alfa thing, you wouldn't understand. La meccanica delle emozioni.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>meccanica
            Kek. This will fly over most of these frickers' heads for sure.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If it's strictly cosmetic kt's definitely all rice. Just different flavors for different cultures. Jasmine rice, Basmati rice, brown rice. black or indigenous rice. I think you get it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I forgot mexican rice which is also distinct from the other ricelets

18. 4 weeks ago
    kill ricers

he's twin turbo but a civic has him replying in less than a minute RROMFLAMAHAHAHAHA. can't make this shit up

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I violated him with bait. Name that ricelet Kermit because I rammed my entire fist up his ass.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Wait what Civic?
      Wasn't the twin turbo a Civic?

https://i.imgur.com/gx0QR4S.jpeg

>lost track of who the ricer here is,
      if you don't know it's probably you kek. post that toolbox right now I'll tell you if you had a dad and if you're a ricer

Captcha GSR ok

Couldn't be me, I'm all for the oem look and hate most rice burners. Only asiatic cars I would consider are the VR6 Galant (poor man's jap BMW) and the Accord sedan.
      But both of those are just poor replacements for a proper car like a 960.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

"he is twin turbo"
    Kek the fricking ebonics in here

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ricer, wrenchlet

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ricelet, eboniclet slowgaylet

22. 4 weeks ago
    kill ricers

shook

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

shook

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Bumper to bumper on highway
    >In either end lane
    >See homosexuals trying to ride the shoulder
    >Pull out half way to block them
    Sorry buddy but you need to wait just like everyone else.

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Too engrossed in looking for an updoot on my phone that I don't notice the green light
    >Someone honks at me for blocking the road
    >Get nervous as shit and stall
    >Cry
    >So nervous from the incident that I think about it all day and post to DA saying I stalled on purpose

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *