If adding more lanes doesn't fix traffic, what does fix traffic?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mass transit to remove 80% of the cars from the roads.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

public transportation. Increasing fuel costs and taxes on new vehicles so people are forced to use public transportation instead of everyone driving a frickhuge f150 for 1 single person.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i feel like you should be able to do both. i.e. make the roads single lane 1 way everywhere, and convert all existing highways to bus only. smart!

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

would ironically work, 50 people fit on a bus youd be moving way more people

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

those measures will also punish those who don't live in overpopulated cities

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Lmao imagine caring about fuel costs, because when I'm in my TRUCK I am the invincible ruler of the road. I buy the 6.7L so everyone in my suburb knows I"M the boss and they know that I could be country if I wanted to. My spotlessly clean TRUCK, which in truth, I don't really need or have a use for, is a powerful symbol, indicative of my economic dominance among lesser beings. And as a resourceful American, I take pride in knowing that I COULD handle any tough truck situation that arises, even if it never does. Additionally, if any are so foolish as to cross my path, the fates of lesser vehicles and pedestrians are sealed. It's the end they chose. I care not about fuel economy, "Economy" doesn't enter the equation when I already took out a 96 month loan on $80,000 on 8,000 pounds of all American steel. Tell me son, what shits do I give about the price of diesel? From atop my high castle, my mobile command battleship, I look down upon your poor little econo box, so pitifully designed for maximum "efficiency" at the expense of your happiness. When I am in my TRUCK, I am in command. Yes, I am in a hurry, because my time is more valuable than yours, as evidenced by the amount I'm willing to invest in my personal transport. As such, I have the power to part traffic before me like I'm Moses himself. As they say, the higher the truck, the closer to God. My elevated position puts me nearer the clouds, in the company of angels, whilst you grovel in the dirt amongst the snakes and spiders. You and I are not the same.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If adding more lanes didn't fix traffic then you didn't add enough lanes.

Mass transit to remove 80% of the cars from the roads.

hard pass

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Increasing fuel costs and taxes on new vehicles so people are forced to use public transportation instead of everyone driving a frickhuge f150 for 1 single person.
      People pay up. They also just switch to very fuel efficient vehicles in that case.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Go have a nice day /n/ Black person.

You go back to /n/ or /misc/ dick sucker. Theres nothing that needs to be fixed. If there truly is need to fix traffic then only solution is few million human population reduction, nothing else. US has been having of million illegal immigration.

>US million illegal immigration.
      Thats under estimation from you. Reality numbers have already been above 1.5million per year since 2021.

[...]
      Shouldn't we be spending money to improve living standards south of the border rather than spending the same money on trying to keep them out and failing?
      >inb4 edgy teen response

Never. What should have been done is to bring alligators, hippos, perhaps even piranhas to Rio grande water.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

destroying frickhuge office buildings companies need to justify using
    so wagie can WFH and stop cluttering up the streets with his 2023 Rav4

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Condoms.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Making the driving license much harder to get so that morons who don't belong anywhere near a steering wheel can frick off and take public transit.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>public transit.
      Doesn't exist in most of the US.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It does.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It absolutely does not. My capitol city has a bare-minimum bus program where you'll be waiting at work 2 hrs before every shift. And white ppl are the minority so you might get lynched for taking the bus That's my whole state's public transportation system.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The majority of the US does not live in your "capitol" city.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Unlike in Europe, which got completely bombed to shit and didn't finish rebuilding until literally the late 90s, the US used to have a fine, thriving public transportation network
            Until Ford bribed every politician in the country to tear it all down
            So now we have shit that exists simply because it wasn't possible to destroy like the NY subway or shit that was built by establishment democrats pushing a green agenda
            But it's not in their interest to make actual green public transportation, it's in their interest to embezzle that money so they have a taxpayer-funded war chest that they use to run for and rig elections and they can't have good infrastructure because it would mean they couldn't in the future run on the same issue and continue embezzling money for future elections
            So no, the US does not have public transportation, every bus, train, bike lane, and pedestrian crossing is part of a massive money laundering system that would cease to exist the second it produced useful public transportation

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It doesn't 'fix' traffic because it just encourages more people to take that route, thereby creating more traffic. It's why traffic is also complete gridlock during rush hour in cities like London and Tokyo; because the ready availability of mass transit just leads to increased population density.

>first it was GM
            >now it's Ford

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No it was just Ford as far as I know
            If GM was involved I wouldn't be surprised but Ford was the heavy hitter AFAIK

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Muh Europe

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Literal conspiracy theories
            And not even an interesting one, like hydrochloroquine being slandered because it was revealing that gay people were being controlled by parasites

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>its all conspir-ACK https://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Fanfiction doesn't count buddy 🙂

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>GM was found guilty
            >numerous public lobbying records by the big 3 to lobby against public transport
            >it-its FAKE!!!
            Actual american carbrain behaviour lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

gas yourself /n/igger

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Wikipedia is not a reliable source, Friend

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>not citing the footnotes at the bottom of the page
            i did this rookie mistake in school too

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah it's really telling that they're unable to read or think if they're unable to do just that

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

every state has a capital city and nearly every capital city is ran by communists so his statement is fair

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Atlanta? We would benefit in mass transit if all the counties in the metro area agreed on it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

if being able to drive a stick shift was a prerequisite for being able to get a license, we'd be a lot better off.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I live in a country where it is, it's not better since a teenage girl can get the basics of driving a manual in an afternoon

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

That's just proof that Americans have no excuse for having less driving skills than any other country's teenage girls.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You have to ask, where are those people going?
    You need to remove the reason for all those people to be on the road.
    That could be more public transport, or being smarter about road layouts.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You go back to /n/ or /misc/ dick sucker. Theres nothing that needs to be fixed. If there truly is need to fix traffic then only solution is few million human population reduction, nothing else. US has been having of million illegal immigration.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Less people, starting with India and China.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>add more lanes
    >morons start to lane hog new lanes

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Tolls.
    If the price of a good is zero, then there will be no limit to the demand for that good. The only way to keep demand manageable is to make the price nonzero.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why does traffic need to be fixed?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Work from home literally solved the problem, there was a time when it simply stopped being a problem.
    It won't happen again and will just continue to be a problem forever because of the corporate real-estate shitheads. And also the frickers working on autonomous driving AI need to keep it around or it ends up being a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

tl;dr
    curbing illegal immigration

14. 2 months ago
    p

If given their own dedicated lanes, autonomous vehicles could travel bumper to bumper and zipper through intersections seamlessly without slowing.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

mad dreamer kid? Hr roastie? take your pick or pass the buck

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Self driving cars. Most slowdowns and crashes are tards not knowing how to merge.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>send the office wagies home
    >stop piling up people on frickhuge cities

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

but it does fix traffic you just have to keep adding. trust me

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Extremely cheap mass transit options

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Airborne ebola.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

We need to get more people on motorcycles and scooters, we could fit a minimum of 3x the amount of people in the same space.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This. Why give tax breaks to people up to their ears in debt buying 3 ton EVs run off gas plants when we could incentivize everyone to just drive 400cc bikes?

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Remove illegals.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

all personal vehicles and property illegal
    clean walkable cities
    clean ev mass transit and solar power

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Adding more lanes does, in fact, fix traffic. The issue is that the suppressed demand is way more than a single lane for most high traffic areas. Rush hour in metro areas will still be a mess unless you want to make every highway like 10-12 lanes, but for most of the time it's sufficient.

It would also be nice to increase public transportation, but the public who wants to use public transportation is fricking poor and wants working stiffs and billionaires to pay for it, which ain't happening.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Adding more lanes does, in fact, fix traffic.
      Meanwhile Maggie the shortstack is going 50 in a 70 in the left lane because it feels the safest to her.
      This is why adding lanes doesn't work in the US.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Adding more lanes does, in fact, fix traffic.
      >proceeds to explain why adding another lane doesnt fix traffic
      nice one bro

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

By nuking most of the third world

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Nukes most of the third world
      Hey, ready to head into the mines? I'll pay $200 / year per child, $125 for you.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Nah, anon, it's time to return to monkey.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>it's time to return to monkey.
          I am so down for this. I'd even give up manual ice cars.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Trump's poison shots

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

genocide

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>If adding more lanes doesn't fix traffic
    Yes it does. The flow is much greater now. Still a lot of cars, but they can get off the highway a lot faster

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What if we make the roads longer?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
  30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>have big table to feed the hungry
    >every seat is taken
    >expand table so more people fit
    >those seats fill up too
    >wtf this table is making more people starve!

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Deporting the mass amount of shitskins the rich brought in as cheap laborers.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

In a gigantic country without federal health insurance, how does this matter? I'll admit there are almost no hispanics in my state, but they seem to drive just fine.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

They are in extra cars on the road, extra houses to live in, and extra children in schools.
        There are literally millions of illegal immigrants and their anchor babies, and millions more of work visa immigrants. That many people take up a lot of space

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

america is already over populated. north america can't sustain 100 million people let alone 400 million. people need LOTS of space. LOTS. and water is the actual limiter.

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I changed my 1 cm sewer pipes for 4 cm sewer pipes but they still get clogged, damn I'll just shit on the street now
    this is the logic of leftists

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

one more lane bro

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

is this supposed to be illogical? are you black?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

bro just one more lane it will fix traffic trust me bro

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Add more lane but underground. Call it a cybertunnel

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

COVID was gonna help, but we vaxxed

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nate Higgers

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

population reduction

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Efficient segregation of the traffic.
    In your picture (the Katy freeway) the two lanes on the left are toll (greedy israelites, putting toll lanes on a federal interstate) which exists as a scam for people who think they can buy their way to faster flowing traffic. Note the wasted space segregating the toll lanes from regular lanes.
    These should be lanes that are cross city only with a handful of exits for emergencies. No re entry. These lanes would be mainly for truck traffic that is forced to route through the city, but has no other need to be there, and any other travelers going from one end to the other.
    This alone would free up a surprising amount of space on the regular road.

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nobody even mentioned moronic zoning laws. In the US you have to drive long distances to do anything because it's mostly illegal to build stuff where people would want to go (shops, bars, offices) in the same areas where people live. Fix zoning and you will remove millions of unnecessary trips a day.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this deserves a (You)

https://i.imgur.com/LWXLEjz.jpg

more lanes do fix traffic. The 401 is often used as an infamous example of "more lanes bad", yet traffic there is always more manageable then on the DVP or the Gardiner

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

God I can't fricking wait for them to finally finish filling the grass median in to be 6 lanes all the way from London to Windsor. It's been a long time coming. More lanes absolutely work (if the traffic is heavy enough to warrant it) until you hit about 4 or 5 in each direction. At that point the highway is at critical mass and you're creating more traffic snakes than you're solving. Most of the autobahn is only 2/4 lanes and sometimes 3/6 if it's particularly busy because traffic doesn't stay on the road for very long to clog it up since they're going so fast. Occasionally it's 4/8 through cities in the few parts of the country that have urban freeways because it demonstrably does help.

Most of the metro area of Jason's beloved Amsterdam outside of the bougie tourist trap Potemkin Village he lives in is exactly this because it demonstrably works. Cities need so-called "American" road infrastructure outside of them to maintain their modern standard of living, which cities in the rest of the first world had until the the Soviet Union fell, after which as a part of pic related they directed their newly freed up American subsidization into further cucking their shithole imperial port towns to larp as if they'd always been Disney World so they could feel better about not being American, even though Americans fled them because "urbanism" is so inherently terrible

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>In the US you have to drive long distances to do anything
      Wrong. Every suburb has lots of shops, restaurants etc.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Nope

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A more comprehensive driving test with consistent retesting every four years. There should be tests specifically for driving light duty trucks (1/2 ton to full ton) and performance cars. You should have to be licensed for pulling trailers. Retesting should be required after major life events such as major surgeries or diagnosis that relate to motor skills, decision making capability, and diminished senses.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You think having a license is a barrier to driving?
      Pedro Torres drives without a license or insurance.
      Jamal Washington drives with a suspended license.
      Congrats, you solved nothing, unless your goal was to keep law abiding whites off the road.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Look, I don't disagree with those points, but it would also keep Becky from driving in the fast lane in her Ram 3500 while putting on makeup and trying to tune into the latest Taylor Swift song at the same time. Also, if enforcement was broadened to hammer people for driving without a trailer license, Pedro and his overloaded 2000 Toyota Pickup with a 25 foot trailer loaded with 10k pounds of lawn equipment wouldn't be on the highway fricking it up, either.

Yeah, you're right, enforcement is the biggest problem. Cops start pulling people over more consistently for driving without registration, without license, without insurance - all of which they can scan from a plate - then the problem gets alleviated, however slightly.

The biggest problem otherwise is people who have no business behind the wheel of their cars. homosexuals driving recklessly in performance cars they don't have the skill to operate or trucks way bigger than they need.

I own both and would gladly get said licenses if it meant I'd stop having to deal with lane shutdowns because some moron in a F-450 was doing 100 in a 65 and jackknifed his trailer trying to pass some poor motherfricker and wound up dead in a ditch.

40. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>It doesn't affect you, so why do you care what other people drive?
    it does but your small mind isn't ready for that conversion

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It doesn't, but your small mind is not ready for that conversation. It's no different than saying two queers sleeping together doesn't affect you, no different than saying a troony getting his dick chopped off doesn't affect you, no different than a drag queen storytime for kids doesn't affect you.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

lmao at proving his point, all those things are ruining society so they do affect all of us

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

My point
          Your head

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>tfw banging a dude is destroying every anon's life

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

does me owning guns affect anyone?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

the feds, yes. they hate you for it, and you represent an obstacle to them.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

lmao at proving his point, all those things are ruining society so they do affect all of us

Third party here.
        Can someone explain how these things effect me? What do I care what other people are doing?

41. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door; /n/ is two boards up.

42. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

DEPOPULATION
    >DEPOPULATION
    DEPOPULATION
    >DEPOPULATION
    DEPOPULATION
    >DEPOPULATION
    DEPOPULATION
    >DEPOPULATION
    DEPOPULATION
    >DEPOPULATION
    DEPOPULATION
    >DEPOPULATION
    DEPOPULATION
    >DEPOPULATION
    DEPOPULATION
    >DEPOPULATION

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>WHITES NEED TO DEPOPULATE
      >why yes we need more WAY browns in our cities

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

That's Notting hill right?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

mudslide

43. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Large Tractor trailers cause traffic jams they are always the weakest link. Slow to start and slow moving in any traffic situation unless
    they are on open highway with no other cars.

44. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not living in a city.

45. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

unironically genocide

46. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

morons not buying a home 2 hours away from where they work. It's especially prevalent in los Angeles. Everyone wants to work on the West side but can't afford a house there. Myself included, but I just rent an apartment instead

47. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Can you imagine if we could physically see the emissions that come out of our vehicles as black smoke, we would be fricking horrified that we've all just been marinating in this shit. Anyone who lives anywhere civilized its straight up just stewing in emissions 24/7 but we can't see it so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Modern exhaust is just co2

48. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>all this cognitive dissonance itt
    kek

You all know perfectly well that the onions sipping, BLM-loving, cuckold-pornography enjoying, lgbt-enabling crowd of redditors IS right, their solution IS objectively correct and the only way to fix cities but you're just too much of a pussy to admit it.

49. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I smell /misc/tard.

50. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Closing the border

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Deporting immigrants

Shouldn't we be spending money to improve living standards south of the border rather than spending the same money on trying to keep them out and failing?
      >inb4 edgy teen response

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>shouldn't we be spending money on another country
        no, we should work to keep their drug addicted criminals and unskilled laborers in their own country to let them kill each other, and stop sending billions to israel while we're at it. we only fail because we never really tried, because of homosexuals like you who think everyone can be saved.
        newsflash: you can't make something from nothing.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>edgy teen response
          I expected nothing less

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

sorry, I mistook you for someone who wasn't a queer
            we should strive to improve our own country by investing most of our resources into our own people, into protecting them, improving infrastructure, improving quality of life, for the people already here, so that they are happier, healthier, safer, and more comfortable, before trying to take the weight of the world on our shoulders, if ever.
            in essence, an ideology that seeks to combine the concepts of both nationalism and socialism would seem to be advantageous at this point. if people believe their country is great, work to maintain and protect their country, and in return the country takes care of them, how is this a bad thing, shekelstein?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

We've tried that. In 2023 we spent $4.9 Billion on border control. And for what? You say we aren't trying. But trillions of dollars have gone into border control. And we still have this issue. All I'm saying is, maybe there's a better way.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

the issue is people like you still exist. the issue is that the supreme court issued an order for texas to stand down, and only 25 of the states opposed this blatant act of homosexualry instead of all 50. were it the british crown issuing this order, all 13 colonies would have stood united against it. this is not a union anymore, you and I have nothing in common. enjoy the bed you made.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Are you ok?
            Jesus dude. I want to stop immigration too. Just thinking outside the box because I have a functional brain.

Take your room temp IQ and go elsewhere, Black person.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Just thinking outside the box
            ok, I will too. anti material rifles, infrared scanners, drones equipped with predator missiles, massive searchlights, ground penetrating radar, 20 foot deep steel barrier, patrolling gunboats
            clearly we aren't spending enough. kick out all the fricking illegals and their non american children (the amendment creating anchor babies was created specifically to give liberty to SLAVES, not fricking immigrants in the 20th century) and magically we have more money to spend because there are less people. homosexual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>already spent trillions
            >wants to spend trillions more
            >whines about not having money for our own people
            >thinks this will save us
            Sub zero IQ

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>perhaps 25 billion spent
            >illiegals calculated to cost about 150 billion annually and rising
            >we should give more money to the aggressor essentially run by degenerate gangster drug cartels
            how about we just fricking kill them instead, or DEPORT THE ILLEGALS. I think at least half of all americans really would go for total operation desert storm south of the border. either way, giving them even more money than we are already giving by buying their drugs and taking their dregs is not the fricking solution, you smooth brained bright eyed moron chimp. yes I want to spend more, because you must spend to make, and these are the highest stakes. why would you bend the knee when you are in a fricking war? we are being invaded and just because you don't feel it in your comfy suburb doesn't mean it doesn't affect your fellow countrymen, if you even regard them as your fellows.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

#
            >Google spending
            >into the trillions
            Wew such hard

Ask me how I know you're poor.

#
            How's that? Cuz you know every person on this planet?
            Stats show republican members are low IQ poors btw

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>google spending
            >first result indicates 25 billion for customs and ice
            >5 billion for dhs
            >1.5 billion
            >7 billion to the """OFFIE OF REFUGEE RESETTLEMENT"""" (this should go to buses that take them back into mexico or bullets that take them back to their creator)
            >biden's handlers request 4 billion to give to haiti for some fricking reason, so the president is already doing what you want because you're both the same kind of cancer
            >nothing else
            or did you mean cumulatively? because I guarantee you the total cost of illegals will be much higher than the cost spent trying to stop them from breaking the law and invading us, if the 150 billion figure from 2023 is accurate.
            you may now take the dildo out of your ass and respond

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Seethe and cope

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

germans seething and coping over degenerates and morons in the country was just what hitler needed to exploit. after all is said and done, you will be the one coping

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>you will be the one coping
            >2 more weeks™
            >soon®
            stay coping

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Stay btfo.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ask me how I know you're poor.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

the issue is people like you still exist. the issue is that the supreme court issued an order for texas to stand down, and only 25 of the states opposed this blatant act of homosexualry instead of all 50. were it the british crown issuing this order, all 13 colonies would have stood united against it. this is not a union anymore, you and I have nothing in common. enjoy the bed you made.

sorry, I mistook you for someone who wasn't a queer
            we should strive to improve our own country by investing most of our resources into our own people, into protecting them, improving infrastructure, improving quality of life, for the people already here, so that they are happier, healthier, safer, and more comfortable, before trying to take the weight of the world on our shoulders, if ever.
            in essence, an ideology that seeks to combine the concepts of both nationalism and socialism would seem to be advantageous at this point. if people believe their country is great, work to maintain and protect their country, and in return the country takes care of them, how is this a bad thing, shekelstein?

>shouldn't we be spending money on another country
            no, we should work to keep their drug addicted criminals and unskilled laborers in their own country to let them kill each other, and stop sending billions to israel while we're at it. we only fail because we never really tried, because of homosexuals like you who think everyone can be saved.
            newsflash: you can't make something from nothing.

>immediately angry
            >becomes irate
            >goes full offensive mode
            >claims violence will solve the problem
            > even though both people want to solve the same issue
            Must be a republitard

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>goes full offensive mode
            I'm glad you understand my strategy!
            >even though both people want to solve the same issue
            wrong, rabbi schlomoberg! you do not want to solve the issue, you want to weaken MY country! get the frick out!

51. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Deporting immigrants

52. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why are all leftists too stupid to use elementary school math? It runs through their entire ideology, from wealth to taxes to traffic. All their problems stem from the fact that numbers make them shit their pants.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Except it was the rightoids that couldn't do the math. Also can't read.
      You're a bad troll

53. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

that looks sick

- live less then 2 km from where you work
    - public transportation
    in sweden it works in the big citys, but not at all in the rural areas, public transportation is twice the cost and double the time (only poorgays and kids go public)

54. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Eliminating 75% of the population.

55. 2 months ago
    S/ò/viet

Total /n/igger Death.

56. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Work from home

57. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

removing Black folk and adding public transport

58. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>what does fix traffic?
    Public transportation that is better than driving incentivizes people to take public transport instead of driving, reducing congestion and the number of cars on the road.
    Due to a myriad of reasons, this is impossible to implement in America.

59. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Deporting foreigners.

60. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Abolish zoning
    Make both housing, working and shopping places more decentralised, so you don't have thousand of people doing the same commute route twice a day

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You know, I would support 15 minute citys if the dudes installing them weren't anti vehicle WEF stooges.

61. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Reminder
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braess%27s_paradox

62. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Reduce the number of on and off ramps enough that traffic merging on and off can settle easier. Rely on more 4-6 lane interior roads/highways within a metro area to serve local traffic instead.

63. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Adding more lanes does fix traffic if you segregate traffic going to different destinations. Texas does it well.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *