If Chinese cars are so bad then why does everyone scream, cry, and shit themselves at the thought of someone somewhere buying one?

If Chinese cars are so bad then why does everyone scream, cry, and shit themselves at the thought of someone somewhere buying one? You don't see people acting like this over shitty Indian cars which are actually very bad. Chinese cars are just mediocre, and not excellent quality like Japanese or German cars. But you know what country manufactures poor quality cars? America. That what this is about, that Americans are seething about being surpassed by China. Chinese manufacturers have a better manufacturing competency than American manufacturers do.

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

And I'll give you that America manufacturers better quality cars than India but that's not saying much. Every other major car manufacturing country's cars are better than American ones. Japanese, German, Italian, British, Russian, Korean, French, hell even Romanian are better quality than American cars. America might be dead last if it weren't for India.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cute girl

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

And everytime America gets surpassed in better quality manufacture you always see this same round of seething. Americans seethed all the same years ago about first German and Italian cars, and Japanese cars. It's exactly the same as they're acting now about Chinese cars. This is coming from a place of insecurity and fear. They don't get so fuming mad because China "makes bad cars".

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>another blatant chinese shill thread.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I just said that Japan and Germany makes better cars than China does, and so do a few other countries for that matter. I said that Chinese cars are mediocre. That's not shilling for China. I just said they're better than American cars.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

your entire thread is shilling china shit with the same low IQ "china is the enemy of my enemy" mentality found in DA posters. you see the same shit on DA with chinese tech companies.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Tell me what I'm shilling.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

China. its why you made this thread.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If I say that America cars are better than Indian cars, does this mean I'm shilling America? Calling something mediocre isn't shilling it. If I were shilling China I'd say they're #1, or excellent like Japan and German but I never suggested that Chinese cars are anywhere near excellent. They're just better than American cars which isn't a high standard.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>hey guys, i'm not a poltard. i think that board is "mediocre". i just think they're right about the israelites. if i were shilling /misc/, id say HEIL HITLER or something lolz
            totally transparent chink shill. can you at least post ownership of a vehicle?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

why a zoomed in image instead of the car? does it not actually belong to you?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because I didn't want you to see the VIN and yes it actually belongs to me. Unless you think my parents are going to buy a Japanese import car.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How am i going to see the vin from you posting the car? so many others post their cars without anyone stealing their vin.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because I don't want to make the thread about my car and if I post it the thread will turn to being about it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ET4YMr5.jpeg

How am i going to see the vin from you posting the car? so many others post their cars without anyone stealing their vin.

Your standards of proof are unusually high for some anon posting about how shit Chinese cars are.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i didn't comment on chinese cars, i just said the OP is a shill, which he is. at least i'm not ashamed to actually show my car.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Poor choice of words but I talking about the standards of proof imposed on OP, who hasn't actually said anything I'd consider to be shilling.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>another china thread out of the left field about chinese cars he's never seen or has any experience with
            >tries to cover his ass with "i totally think they're not good or anything" whilst drawing false parallels
            >regurgitates the same talking points as chinese shills
            you must be dumb or just as much of a shill as he is. do you own a car, too?

Because I don't want to make the thread about my car and if I post it the thread will turn to being about it.

No, i won't. No one cares how shit or how cool it is. you think i care when people try to make fun of my car, whilst not even posting their own?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Better than American cars

All you have to do is go read reviews of used Chinese cars on YouTube if you want to change your mind. They age like spoiled milk and make Hyundais look like a 1990s Toyota. Thirdies have had Chinese cars since the mid 2000s (Chery, Great Wall, Changan) and a American car mogs the frick out of it in terms of long term build quality and more importantly parts availability/support after its discontinued

I can get parts for a 1990s Suburban/Tahoe or a 2000s Ford Explorer in LatAm or Russia, but not a 2010s Chinese Car.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do you take DA so seriously? Frick off back to plebbit, c**t.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>If Chinese cars are so bad then why does everyone scream, cry, and shit themselves at the thought of someone somewhere buying one?

You seem to be mistaking "Laughing Hysterically at the concept" with "scream, cry, and shit themselves".
    Perchance, you are a chinese shill, and thus bereft of logic, and/or humor.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>tranime
    >chinsect shill

have a nice day homosexual

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I would never buy that SHIT chinese garbage, I only buy American *buys foreign built American car*
    Ok thanks for making up the mind for everyone else around you, there's other people who wouldn't mind a cheap new car even if the quality sucks

SEETHING

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I am not buying the chigger shitbox, Zhang.

When chinese manufacturers make an LS copy then maybe, maybe, I might consider it.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I am very sensitive and hate seeing self-harm

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>hide changbot threads
    >ignore changbot posts
    >do not reply to changbot posters

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *