If Paul Walker hadn't died in a car crash in 2013, what would his career and filmography be like nowadays?

If Paul Walker hadn't died in a car crash in 2013, what would his career and filmography be like nowadays?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

He raped a 16 year old girl.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

nah

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

>he gaped a 16 year old girl
      YES SLAY KING

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

He would've got metoo'd for some decisions he made earlier

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Someone claims that Vin Diesel held her against a wall and jerked off to her, and it doesn't seem to affect Vin's career.

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

That's because he has none.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

And what would be the state of the Fast & Furious franchise if F7 wasn't affected by Paul's death?

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

better

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

I have a hard time believing it would still exist. Paul walkers death really got people in theaters

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

So you're saying we need to open up that closed case once again and investigate Vin Diesel?

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Vin was already trying to write him out with the Mia pregnancy in F5, only for him to seethe even more when the Pebble got more attention. Then Statham's popularity really took off and he became a regular as well. Diesel didn't figure out he was never the star of the franchise, every attempt to make himself the centre of attention has backfired, he even got mogged by fat Mamoa so badly he brought Littyman back.

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

>Littyman
        Who?

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

>Then Statham's popularity really took off and he became a regular as well.
        Quite ironically, Statham's popularity took off in large part thanks to F&F. He was "known" before it of course, but F&F made him the big star that he is today. Same with The Rock. Except that Statham genuinely seems to be humble enough to recognize that he needs F&F more than F&F needs him, unlike Dwayne.

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

>Except that Statham genuinely seems to be humble enough to recognize that he needs F&F more than F&F needs him, unlike Dwayne.

Despite his stereotypical brit thug macho image (which might be partially PR), Statham just generally seems to be sensible. I don't think he even has any IRL drama attached to him, in terms of movie business or otherwise. Except for the vocal minority of people who screech about how he met his wife when he was 43 and she was 23 and that is literally rape yuck metoo.

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

Proper workin' bloke Staham is. Knows where he came from, knows what it takes to get where he's got.

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

Stratham was a national team Diver and male model, he's not working class at all.

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

>Stratham
            Who?

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

>he met his wife when he was 43 and she was 23
            Huh I had no idea he wifed up and knocked up Rosie. Good for him.

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

The Fast and the Furious 16: Brian becomes cyborg cop busting underground street racers. Think: Robocop with a MK4 Supra.

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

he would be the president of the United States and the world would look like that

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

This is admittedly a very strange take, but I've long thought that Paul Walker could play Armin van Buuren, the Dutch DJ, in some hypothetical biopic or in some overarching live-action documentary about modern electronic music, if the need arose.

He doesn't particularly look like him if you compare the static photos directly, but I feel like he had mannerisms and "idiosyncrasies"(?) that could translate well. Basically, what can't be achieved by makeup, can be achieved by nailing the behavior and the manner of speech and the body language and the like.

Then again, obviously he isn't younger than van Buuren, so playing him "in a biopic" would be the wrong choice age-wise.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

He was no one in 2013 and he’d be no one today.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Best answer. He will always be more in death than anything he could achieve in life. Do people actually think he was the next Ryan Gostling? How stupid are you?

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

Not the "next Ryan Gosling", but he could definitely be the "current Keanu" instead of the actual Keanu. Same niche, same personality that they can play well.
        They even talk in a quite similar way.

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

More like which Marvel superhero would he have played?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Doctor Strange?

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Fast & Furious 8-14

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

This is certainly a look. He looks more like that Vince guy than that Vince guy.

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

EJECTO SEATO CUZ

12. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

irrelevant, before he died fast and furious was a b class series for cars/action nerds and that was it. Suddenly it became this trendy thing, shit was astroturfed af

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

F6 had a worldwide box office of ~780 mln USD. This was *very* solid in 2013 (and still is, but was even more solid before studios learned how to reliably market gigatentpoles into >1bln).

Of course it's true that F7 grossed 1.5 billion and tied with fricking Avengers largely because of Paul's death, yeah. But it would have done very well in box office even without this.

13. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

he was going to get cancelled for dating a 18 year old or something

14. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

He would have probably ended up doing a bunch of poorly received movies, then another "The Fast and the Furious: Brian O'Connor's Return!" and then then some more poor movies until he has to do a tv show, and then probably Me-Too'd for some reason or another followed by an overdose and reinvention of his Hollywood character as one of those Hallmark dad's who finds love during Christmas or something.

15. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Marvel movies. Or maybe DC.

16. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

>but you'll alway be Meip Ruther

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Why didn't he turn?

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

Why bother?

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

But why?

• 7 days ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, that's what the driver was thinking.

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

>Why didn't he turn?
        Brake Magic

17. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

He'd get cancelled, disappear for a while and do a web series about his sick car collection with the help of Jay Leno

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

He owned a Saleen S7? Neat. As a kid I really aesthetically enjoyed that car (through the screen of course).

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

His daughter sold them btw.

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

That's a shame, but classic cars are better off with serious collectors who will actually take care of them properly

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

>dad has a collection of stuff you don't care about but there's tons of people who would cherish and enjoy them
        unironically what is wrong with letting collectors have something? I treasure the moments I had with my dad way more than the stuff he has.

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

Exactly. If you inherited a collection of something, chances are you aren't interested in this topic and don't know almost anything about it anyway. These things (whatever they are) meant something for the person who died, but not for you. You won't be using them (if they are "usable" and not just eye candy), you probably don't even know "how" to appreciate them and what's special about them.

Selling the collection would be the best option, ideally with the help of someone who knows something in this field but isn't very interested in most of these specific items. You'll know that you will sell these things for a lower price than the theoretical possible price if you were a collector autist who could arrange auctions in the right places of the internet or irl, but you'll still sell it for a "decent" price.

Keep like one or two things from this collection that you personally like, based on basically whatever criteria you can think of ("I like this one because it's pretty"). Keep it as a memory of that person who passed.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

His daughter sold them btw.

That's a shame, but classic cars are better off with serious collectors who will actually take care of them properly

>dad has a collection of stuff you don't care about but there's tons of people who would cherish and enjoy them
      unironically what is wrong with letting collectors have something? I treasure the moments I had with my dad way more than the stuff he has.

Exactly. If you inherited a collection of something, chances are you aren't interested in this topic and don't know almost anything about it anyway. These things (whatever they are) meant something for the person who died, but not for you. You won't be using them (if they are "usable" and not just eye candy), you probably don't even know "how" to appreciate them and what's special about them.

Selling the collection would be the best option, ideally with the help of someone who knows something in this field but isn't very interested in most of these specific items. You'll know that you will sell these things for a lower price than the theoretical possible price if you were a collector autist who could arrange auctions in the right places of the internet or irl, but you'll still sell it for a "decent" price.

Keep like one or two things from this collection that you personally like, based on basically whatever criteria you can think of ("I like this one because it's pretty"). Keep it as a memory of that person who passed.

She should've kept that Charger and the Skyline he had. Would be worth a lot more in the future.

>Littyman
      Who?

You don't know?

18. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

> what would his career and filmography be like nowadays?

What roles in existing - not hypothetical - movies released in 2014-2024 do you think Paul Walker could be cast in?

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

essentially everything.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

He was basically Keanu-lite. No range but has pull with a female audience. He wouldn't be able to carry a whole 100M+ franchise by himself but he could be a lead for a 30-50M sci-fi or action flick with an it girl actress. ie. Into the Blue

19. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Drop it cuh

20. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

I wish Paul Walker didn't die and Dan Stevens had an actual career in mid and late 2010s.
    Two actors who deserved more kino.

21. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

wait what
    paul walker died?

22. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

total dogshit, same as before

23. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Don't worry about it cuh

24. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

He'd be doing second-rate action movies for Netflix like Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

The fate of all action heroes, we would have probably seen him do "The Transporter 9: Transportative Action" eventually.

25. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Heath Legend biopic

26. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Pretty much every movie he's been in, he's played an undercover cop, so probably that. Running Scared is Kino btw.

27. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Better question, what if Heat Legend hasn't died in 2008?

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Then he'd die in 2009.
      Paul's death was a freak accident (even if caused by reckless driving in that specific instance), Heath overdosed on meds, which was also technically accidental but apparently a repeated behavior. That is, it wasn't an intentional suicide, but an accidental suicide just waiting to happen.

28. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

>Walker
    >Drives everywhere

29. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Let me tell you about my boy Paul Walker. It was the early two thousands and white dudes were out. The masses had been programmed for diversity. Kids in those days listened to Hip Hop, RnB, and gangster rap. They liked Will Smith and the black guy from Whose Line is it Anyway? and blackness was all the rage. Sure we had Eminem but he wasnt cool. White guy hobbies were lame. Traditional sports were out in favour of the black sportsmen.

Then the Fast and Furious happened. Suddenly this white dude appeared on the scene. Women wanted him, men wanted to be him. Imagine Ryan Gosling but better looking. That was Paul. My dads generation idolised Steve McQueen, he was the king of cool. For us it was Paul Walker. Then 2 Fast hit. Overnight every guy wore a white t with blue jeans and converse. We all wanted a Nissan Skyline. The way Paul was cool around minorities was symbolic. No longer did white guys want a black friend. Black guys wanted a dude like Paul Walker in their crew. Women of all races wanted a blue eyed blond haired Nietzschean superman. If it wasnt for Paul an entire generation would have been lost. He singlehandedly ushered in the 2000's.

When he died thats when it all ended. White guys were once again reviled and no longer could we depend on Paul. With his 10/10 appearance and mass appeal. Ever since we have mourned.

RIP Paul Walker

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

F

30. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Capeshit.

31. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Green Arrow in the DCEU

32. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

u know i dont know anything about cars, but is all the bullshit they say in f&f real? obviously the stunts are bullshit but shit like "i got a v8 in my honda accord and turned into a 10 sec car" or whatever the frick. is any of their bullshit lingo real?

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Most of the stunts in F&F are actually practical stunts. There's obviously cgi like jumping between buildings, but they really did stuff like parachute the cars out of the plane.

33. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Career? He never had a career. He never was a star

34. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Aside clinging to FF series?

Not try to disrespect him but he only stuck with not so good project although Running Scared in mid 2000 was good but i feel it was his agent who can't pick good project for him, remember the B13 adaptation? That was flop.

35. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Paul Walker was killed because he was close to ending racism single-handedly.

People thar know, know.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

Race relations would definitely be better if Paul Walker was alive today

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

cute eastern euro chick

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

Ultra shitty fake bokeh in the background though

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

That's Meadow Walker. Paul's daughter.

36. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Same as Vin Diesel: A F&F movie every few years, and making other movies in between that no one gives a shit about.

37. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, this guy's still alive somewhere in South America but he doesn't even want you to take a video of him on your phone.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *