If someone wanted to get his car totalled, or stolen, and survive the experience, without it being his fault in an insurers eyes, how would he go abou...

If someone wanted to get his car totalled, or stolen, and survive the experience, without it being his fault in an insurers eyes, how would he go about it?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Park it in a bad area, that's probably the safest route because the insurance nerds are afraid of being called racist

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Park in a diverse neighborhood with the keys still in the ignition.

Both the wrong answer, they'll ask for phone records to back trace your locations and if you used your phone in the vicinity at the time of theft + check any security cam footage. Plus Blacks are incapable of stealing anything with a immobilizer other than newer Dodge/Jeep/Rams.

Park it in front/close to a friend's house where it's known to flood.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah bro let's just wait for an act of god instead of the surefire method. Op don't listen to this homo. All you have to do is find a highly reviewed bar or restaurant that's right on the cusp of the hood, park your car right on the ghetto line, and walk down to the bar/restaurant. Buy drinks for other people, then take an uber home. Ezpz, they can't say shit because you made the responsible choice and didn't drink and drive.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Blacks are literally too stupid to steal anything that has a immobilizer. Again you're acting like they don't have new cars in the ghetto. The only reason Kiaboyz was even a thing was because those cars had no immobilizer which is rare for a 2010s car. The only exception are performance Dodges which Blacks are exceptionally talented at doing private repos from their legal owners (often other Blacks)

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You have no idea what you're talking about

How about actually contributing to society instead of taking? A LOT of you guys seriously need to grow up.

It's purely hypothetical

• 2 months ago
            p

Hypothetical thinking like this is unchristian and a gateway to a life of drugs and crime. Next time you have impure thoughts ask yourself what would Jordan Peterson do.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm trans

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Lol. No. Simply go to a cheap motel, check in and leave the car window slightly open. In my c**try, we "kautim" (Cantonese for settle) with car workshop owners to "steal" the car, which they will sell to a scrapyard. The car will be broken up and sold for parts within days. Being mechanics, they know how to disable all trackers and delete logs. They get the scrap value, you get the insurance pay out.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Park in a diverse neighborhood with the keys still in the ignition.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Strip it, throw a road flare in it, sell the parts.

4. 2 months ago
    p

How about actually contributing to society instead of taking? A LOT of you guys seriously need to grow up.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

nta, but this society doesn't deserve any contribution. it failing spectacularly would be cosmic justice.

(Verification not required.)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>How could you take advantage of insurance like this? Give back to society goy!
      Spotted the israelite.

• 1 month ago
      s10fag

tbf who cares when the juice are the victim in this scenario

hopefully op doesnt buy another shitbox he cant afford

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The problem with theft is that the car might get recovered in ok condition before any pay out is awarded to you

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Here's what you do
    >get some of your blood in a vial
    >take your car/truck out to the countryside
    >have a fren follow in their own truck
    >look for some kind of drop-off
    >put a large log or branch in the road
    >back that shit up, angle it properly
    >put a brick on the accelerator
    >let that shit go
    >don't forget to retrieve the brick
    >toss the blood from the vial onto the dashboard and the seat
    >have your fren drive you back to town
    >wait a few months
    >give them a call
    >wait for them to ask you how you had survived
    >"I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me..."
    >"I fell down into that dark chasm, but the flame burned on and on..."
    >"The next morning, I woke up and crawled out of the northern edge of that cursed place."
    >"It took me three months to reach home..."
    >"It was as though the prodigal son had returned."
    >"They welcomed me like I had never left, never done anything to shame them..."
    >"The fire that had kept me alive... was love."
    >"Their love... God's love..."
    >"I will never be able to repay the debt I owe to them, but I must try..."
    And then you ask for your money!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Good plan but don't nu-cars have sensors on the seats to tell when they're occupied? All that stuff gets fed back to the ecu/black box. Only way to make sure is burn it to the ground so insurance nerds can't recover what's on the flight data recorder. Also that was the worst dlc, best was old world blues and this is not a debate.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>reddit world blues
        the best one is Dead Money

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Call them and cancel your insurance policy. Drop into first gear or reverse at highway speeds

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Put some LGBT+QTEvents and black lives matter stickers on the car and then park it in a white redneck area.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Flood damage will total a car

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

a guy i know just drifted his car into the side of a loader and told insurance he lost control and slid off a bank or some shit

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

still his fault.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

accidents happen

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ahem.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

noway hitting a dear will total a car !

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

dude

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Are you fricking moronic or are you just "pretending"?

Good plan but don't nu-cars have sensors on the seats to tell when they're occupied? All that stuff gets fed back to the ecu/black box. Only way to make sure is burn it to the ground so insurance nerds can't recover what's on the flight data recorder. Also that was the worst dlc, best was old world blues and this is not a debate.

>nu-cars have sensors on the seats to tell when they're occupied
        What is "bag full of rocks"?
        >Also that was the worst dlc
        The worst DLC of the best game? Yeah, sure. Why not? Joshua is still an S tier character.
        >best was old world blues
        No, it wasn't.

>reddit world blues
        the best one is Dead Money

>the best one is Dead Money
        Yes, it was.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You don't have to hit it, necessarily

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>
        >
        >
        >
        >

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Own a 2020 - 2022 Honda

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>wanted to get his car totalled,
    >and survive the experience,
    >without it being his fault in an insurers eyes
    Get married.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Get married.
      OP's husband isn't going to wreck the car, anon.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Find a relatively busy road with at least a 40mph speed limit that has lots of shops and parking lots to turn into/out of along it. Drive up and down the road until someone makes a shitty turn in front of you out of a lot then ram them at 40+
    Your car will likely be totaled and the moron who pulled out in front of you will be at fault
    Hypothetically of course

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Is there any reason you can't just steal your own car and report it stolen later?
    >wait till dark
    >jam a screwdriver in your ignition and/or hotwire
    >deposit car into a ditch and beat it up/set on fire, sprinkle some illicit substance inside for good measure
    >walk/uber/get your buddy to drive you home
    >go to sleep
    >wake up the next day
    >"oh no my car has been stolen! Help me Mr Insurance Man!"
    >???
    >profit.
    How will they know it was you?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>>How will they know it was you?
      >uber
      way to leave a paper trail, bozo

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Ok then don't uber. I doubt they would check your uber history unless they already suspect you off fraud anyway.
        *In Minecraft of course.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Car fire.
    Smoke started pouring into the cabin so I parked the car. Got out and saw that there was fire under the hood. Called 911 and the FD came to put it out. Police showed up too, saw the burnt to frick car, asked me if I modified it, then said "yeah, so we've determined this was an accident". Organized a tow to a mechanic, told said mechanic that I was getting my burn out car towed to them, filed an insurance claim, and got the money in about 2 weeks. Best guess was squirrels built a nest in the engine, so just shove a ton of leaves and pine needles in there an hope for the best. This was only a half mile from the fire department, but I'd recommend doing it where you have the least chance of damaging anything else which would make insurance more of a pain.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

leave it in the hood with a Trump stiker on it

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *