If the final product looks as good as this rendering then Im gonna buy one.

If the final product looks as good as this rendering then I’m gonna buy one.

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>looks as good as this rendering
    Damn youre a proper ricer, no tools. You also shill slushboxes. Its amazing i can deduce all of this from such few words

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

No one thinks you're a car enthusiast because you have a 90s manuel Honda with a fart can and car audio you got from Rent-A-Center Enrique, they think you're poor.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

yea yea, just admit it. you got no tools and love LEDs.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>love LEDs
          I will never own a ratty old BMW and replace my headlights with cheap vatozone LEDs. I will never be brown. I love LEDs about as much as you enjoy gainful employment and getting pussy.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>I love LEDs
            and you have no tools, admit it.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Which ones?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Post hands

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 week ago
            Anonymous

post bob and vagine

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>high speed car wreck starter pack

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>ratty old BMW
            First of all, how DARE you. She's can't even drink liquor.
            Second of all, the headlights are stock xenons.
            Third of all, kek, fricking weeblet ricelet stancelet slowgaylet boyracelet.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Umm sweaty...

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>tfw my LS430 is old enough to drink in her native Japan
            one more year here, maybe a cup of sake

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>manuel
        Why do you homosexuals refuse to learn the word "manual?"

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

he didn't mean manual, he meant it was previously owned by manuel.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

No one thinks you're a car enthusiast because you have a 90s manuel Honda with a fart can and car audio you got from Rent-A-Center Enrique, they think you're poor.

You're both insufferable but
      Is correct

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

OP here. I owned manual RWD cars all through my 20s and worked on them myself. Yes I still have all my tools. I’m an old man now I just want a comfy, fast, new car.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

So ur gonna buy another japanese 4 cylinder after driving japanese 4 cylinders ur entire life

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Japan doesn’t make RWD cars

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

if you want something "comfy" and "fast" get a Camaro. the shit in the OP won't be fast or very comfortable.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Hard to be comfy when you are constantly shifting around and craning your neck just to see around the absurdly large blind spots. I want to like the Camaro, it's a good looking car, great performance, but it sucks to drive in real life conditions.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

It's comfy but stressful to daily. Parking lot ramps, bank drive throughs, tight parking spots, any parking where you can't back in - all opportunities to curb your rims or bust the front air dam.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

I drive a nupra which has worse visibility, and don't have these problems

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

The supra has a smaller footprint in all 3 dimensions.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

not enough to make up for bad driving.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

I had one for a week and the visibility is fine. You can’t see the sky or ground but you can see everything you need to

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

don't respond to bait, dumbfrick

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

says the no tools

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Why the frick can't Toyota just dump the shit boxer already, put in the turbo 3 cyl and make AWD optional

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Celica
    Why wasn't this the 86 all along? It never made sense to name it after an ancient wagon axle Corolla that only weebs ever heard of.

For that matter, why wasn't the Supra either a 6 cylinder Celica (GT86) like the first two generations or a sportified Lexus (LC500) like the latter two generations? Either would have made more sense and Toyota wouldn't have had to beg BMW to give them a car.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

If you'd believe Toyota, the entire ethos of the 86 was to be easily driftable, which is why it's built around the boxer engine, for lower center of gravity, and why it has a disproportionatelylonger wheelbase, for ease of controlled oversteer. This is more in-line spiritually with the AE86 than the Celica, which was at its most notable, an AWD rally car.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>his is more in-line spiritually with the AE86 than the Celica, which was at its most notable, an AWD rally car.
        Problem was that it got gapped by a minivan. It's a fun sliding car but many cars can fulfill this niche.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Seeing how many they’ve sold, they made the right decision. I don’t know why japs are so averse to a high-spec turbo option though. Even the miata got a turbo version here, so why not a turbo 86? Makes more sense to cost-cut and do that instead of the supra project IMO. 86 owners would be happy, toyota bean-counters would be happy, and non-existent supra fans still wouldn’t exist.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>which is why it's built around the boxer engine, for lower center of gravity
        This is cope. It's built around a boxer engine because it's an off-the-shelf Subaru engine, and Subaru makes boxer engines.

The LC500 hadn't come out when the supra was released right? Maybe they were still developing the v8 at the time. Unless it was in another lexus already? I can't be fricked looking any of this up. And if they took the 6 cyl celica route they'd still need to source a BMW I6 anyway

No, the LC500 came out over two years earlier. And Toyota already had an in-house twin turbo 6-cylinder, the V35A-FTS from the LS500, which makes 40-80 horsepower more than the Supra engine and isn't a BMW.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

86 is built to be a platform that can grow with the driver, and at its base it is in a form that gives beginners a lot of good habits in a controlled way- it's slow and drifty, perfect for learning baisics of car control. A change of tires makes it grippy, a run through Subaru's parts bin to beef up the engine makes it faster, suspension remains balanced as it's set up with growth in mind, long wheelbase makes it more suitable for fast corners on big boy tracks over conegayging in parking lots. If Miata is a fast slow car, 86 is a slow fast car, and it is not hard to make it faster and grow with it as a driver. 86 is a journey, not a destination.
        >boxer engine, for lower center of gravity
        Mostly because it's a Subaru engine, and Subaru engines have a LOT of tuning know-how and aftermarket available, more than any single Toyota engine has. And also for getting around euro laws that say that if you don't want to put in a pedestrian airbag you gotta have distance from engine to the hood, flat engine gives the most leeway to make a low hoodline.

>his is more in-line spiritually with the AE86 than the Celica, which was at its most notable, an AWD rally car.
        Problem was that it got gapped by a minivan. It's a fun sliding car but many cars can fulfill this niche.

That's not the point. If 86 started off faster, it would've been a worse car for self-improvement. Modern minivans have way too much power anyway.

Seeing how many they’ve sold, they made the right decision. I don’t know why japs are so averse to a high-spec turbo option though. Even the miata got a turbo version here, so why not a turbo 86? Makes more sense to cost-cut and do that instead of the supra project IMO. 86 owners would be happy, toyota bean-counters would be happy, and non-existent supra fans still wouldn’t exist.

See hood height paragraph plus why it has to start out slow paragraph. If there was to be a fast 86, everyone would buy the fast one and miss the point. Those skilled enough at driving who don't need 86's guidance and just want 86 for merit can modify it out of the gate.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>flat engine gives the most leeway to make a low hoodline.
          >hood still ends up high as frick
          Yea I'm thinking kys

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Welcome to Euroland. The hood height is as low as it can be.
            >but Miata
            Miata has a hood popper in Europe and you'll get raped by relevant authorities if you remove it.

You’ve just posted nonsense

Elaborate.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

You’ve just posted nonsense

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

The LC500 hadn't come out when the supra was released right? Maybe they were still developing the v8 at the time. Unless it was in another lexus already? I can't be fricked looking any of this up. And if they took the 6 cyl celica route they'd still need to source a BMW I6 anyway

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ZVvZnCp.jpeg

If rumors are to be believed, the Celica will replace the GR86 as a ~$35k mid-level car making ~300hp, Toyota will introduce a new $26k SF-R as a Miata competitor in conjunction with Daihatsu, and the Supra will likely be replaced with an EV MR-2 for around $60k.

>the Celica will replace the GR86

FWD vs RWD
      no toyota no
      this sounds like honda cope
      kill the s2000 and pretend the civic type r is good enough

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

The Celica was RWD for fully half of its life. The RA29 was the car that first got Toyota noticed in the US as something other than a manufacturer of chinky shitboxes for poor people. Just because you're a child and you've never seen a Celica from before 2003 doesn't mean the name doesn't have pedigree.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

The Celicas that people actually remember were RWD/AWD

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>releasing sports car in imminent economic btfo
    Timing is everything and they're very late to the punch.

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>86 is 4/3 cylinder sports car
    >gr corolla/gr yaris are rally machines
    >supra is flagship sports car
    where would celica be? mid-tier GT car between 86 and supra?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

If rumors are to be believed, the Celica will replace the GR86 as a ~$35k mid-level car making ~300hp, Toyota will introduce a new $26k SF-R as a Miata competitor in conjunction with Daihatsu, and the Supra will likely be replaced with an EV MR-2 for around $60k.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

got that looks Chinese as hell

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

that all sounds too good to be true. Would they be making the celica RWD instead of FWD/AWD and just re-use the SR-F chassis but with more power?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>EV MR-2

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

If the GR yaris didn't come to the states, then I highly doubt the SF-R is coming to the states

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

morons will complain about the new mr2 using the alfa/fiat 2 seat mid engine carbon chasis in the same way they complained about a bmw chasis and bmw straight6

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

BMW are fricking garbage they don't even have engine oil dipsticks. Unforgivable.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

there it is. a reply from someone without a drving license. and has never had sex. frick off and die you fat frick

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>where would celica be? mid-tier GT car between 86 and supra?
      cheaper FWD shitbox than the 86 for zoomers who want to look fast but don’t actually care about driving? Kind of like the Eclipse was to millenials.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

I know a 1SG on post that drives a pretty close replica of the Eclipse from the first F&F film. That's a cool guy right there.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Just name the next 86 Celica, it's a stupid nostalgiagrab name

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Why do dumb fricks pay attention to attention prostitute fan renderings in the first place? There's literally a 0% chance it's going to look like that. Unless the manufacturer is involved, it's the same thing as some little kid telling you to look at the car he drew.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

If this one is a bmw or a boxer I'm gonna lose it.

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

That's just a GTR+9000 hours in MS Paint

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

And it'll still get gapped by a stock FK8. What's the point?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

why would you want cuck wheel drive? are you gay?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

fk8 isn't gapping shit lol. Not even a real k series.

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

That's just a supra with a competently designed front bumper

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Wtf is with the hate for LEDs?
    I'm old enough to remember when blue LEDs didn't exist.
    I'm not talking about eye burning blue tinted LED headlights.
    I mean LEDs came in green, red and (both turned on) amber. That was it.

Radial tires were embraced.
    EFI was embraced.
    Why not LEDs?
    Is it the product or how said product is applied to a specific component?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Blue was the second visible color of LED invented she the first that was bright enough to illuminate an area.

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

inb4 it comes with an EZ30

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Looks like a GR86 mixed with a supra
    Are you really this gullible anon?

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>gr86 but with hood scoop splitter and a wing so basically a body kit
    yeah I like it

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *