If you can manually select the gears, its a manual transmission- period end of discussion.

If you can manually select the gears, it’s a manual transmission- period end of discussion.

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Dude, you weren't supposed to tell my 700r4 it was a manual. Now it's gonna snap in two like a t5

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Amen

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My EV has a 1-speed transmission. I can manually select it by putting it in D (there're no other gears, effectively making D first gear), therefore it's a manual transmission.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>put selector in D
    Manual

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Tbh, all transmissions have to be manually put in D or R, so they're all manual, except for Tesla which does it for you. Teslas are the only cars with truly automatic transmissions. Case closed.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You don't select it

You politely ask it to change gears, and if the transmission & its control units deem your pathetic request worthwhile it will change gear

Thats right, the transmission is in control - not you

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>you politely ask the clutch and the synchromesh to engage
      I mean it's not like there's some magic going in there, it's just electronics and hydraulics instead of purely mechanical parts.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>it's just electronics and hydraulics instead of purely mechanical parts.
        exactly, frick automatics

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>t.too dumb to understand how they operate

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

t. tranner trying to sell his automatic cuckbox for top dollar

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous
        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>t.thinks hydraulics is magic

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>If you can manually select the gears, it’s a manual transmission- period end of discussion.
    nice try troony boy, youre merely suggesting the onboard digital safety committee to select the next gear for you. this means any time youre liable to get denied a shift or have a shift performed without your consent. Its a subtle difference but a very important one. good luck with the sale, youre gonna need it since autos always go for less money due to being less desirable.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you put the car in gear while hard on the brakes, and the car stalls, then its typically a manual.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If it still automatically upshifts before redline, it's an automatic. End of discussion.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

stick to your cartoons kid

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>tripgay is moronic
    Business as usual

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You're not manually selecting the gears, you're suggesting to the computer what gear you want and then it decides whether it will do it or not.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

My cars computer will happily go 6 to R and let you deal with the consequences.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

proof?

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>NOOOOOOO my transmission won’t let me blow itself up this is a nightmare

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>if you can manually engage the clutch, it's a manual transmission
    ftfy

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

automatics are cheaper
    the reason? no one wants em

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

tiptronic is manual. i drive a manual. cool, i can't wait to tell anyone with ears.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>If you can manually select the gears, it’s a manual transmission- period end of discussion.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>but dude it shifts so heackin fast!!!!

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

is it really automatic until the ai drives the thing completely

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nooo you have to stall going up hills, in traffic, or even just because it doesn't like going into first sometimes! You can't just improve shitty old technology! I wanna play with the dongle!

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

in the time troonylets have spent seething in this thread, they could have learned to drive manual. it's really not that hard you just have to get off your fanny and try

• 2 months ago
      Daddy/o/

Exactly. It’s not that hard you just have to click the paddle

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you guys like the visceral feeling of mechanically changing a gear without any electric involvement why not ride a bicycle?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *