If you could delete any model or style of vehicle from existence what would it be?

If you could delete any model or style of vehicle from existence what would it be?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

this style

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You wanna explain to me how this is less practical than a sedan which is
      >riding on the ground, can't see shit
      >scrapes the road often when anything is slightly at an angle
      >can't go even moderately offroad
      >has a gay little trunk on the back that you can't fit shit in

Look at this thing, it was designed for girls and cucks. THIS is the cuckmobile and it's not even trying to hide it.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Nissan Rogue
        Mid size pickups

How often do you go offroading? I have never once done that and have no interest in it

That said i do drive a crossover for all the other benefits

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

What is it with you people and always thinking about cucks?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

crossovers are just ugly and boring to look at. I don’t care about the practicality they’re just a blight on the road. Sedans look nicer

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

This is not to mention that sedans are aerodynamically closer to ideal as well as better at cornering even with a soft suspension. From 60 to 90 I have pretty amazing passing power, even with only 240hp, and can corner without worrying about anything, ever, except the grip of my tires.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>implying visibility is better on a crossover than a sedan
        LMAO
        >implying ground clearance is a problem on sedans
        Only if you lower it
        >implying ground clearance is higher on crossovers
        LMAO
        >implying crossovers can go off road more than a sedan can
        LMAO
        >implying crossover's trunk is better than sedan's
        LMAO

You clearly haven't actually driven the crossovers you preach about. I borrowed one for a weekend trip because I needed a 5 seater and holy hell, it was just awful. Cargo space was abysmal unless you just didn't want to see out of the back window, and it had no more ground clearance than any sedan I've driven. I could see it being OK off-road with the right tires, but then any given sedan with the same tires would be just as good.

Add to that, crossovers get disappointing MPG, disappointing ride quality, and just look lame. They're the worst of both worlds: they have the lame driving dynamics of a minivan while not having the space of one.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

the main reasons why crossovers have blown up is because
          >it makes me feel safer
          >i'm getting old and can't bend or stoop down as much as i used to

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

FPBP, cuckovers should never have existed. Just sports cars, sedans, wagons, trucks, full size vans, and SUVs.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

bump

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yours

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'd delete tesla fan boys.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Pickups are the easiest choice, talk about useless

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

post bussy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Agreed, at least when it comes to how most people use them, and the same principle applies to most SUVs & such. Get a fricking sedan, and rent a van on the rare occasion you need to haul something more than your ass. It's so much more economical, even luxurious on the cheap if you know what's worth what.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nissan Rogue
      Mid size pickups

How often do you go offroading? I have never once done that and have no interest in it

That said i do drive a crossover for all the other benefits

It's a tough choice between 4 door trucks with itty bitty baby beds (glorified lifted minivans) or crossovers (glorified lifted hatchbacks)

Agreed, at least when it comes to how most people use them, and the same principle applies to most SUVs & such. Get a fricking sedan, and rent a van on the rare occasion you need to haul something more than your ass. It's so much more economical, even luxurious on the cheap if you know what's worth what.

have a nice day paid Reddit shills

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Get a life, and get a real car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

What do you drive?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

A 2003 Park Avenue that has about 32K miles on it. It looks and runs like it's about 5 years old by most standards, and is a nice piece of work, especially for how little I paid for it. Took it up to 100 for shits and giggles this afternoon. Bet it will live to 30 without much work.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

(Im the nissan rogue guy)
        I love suvs and trucks but CVTs do not belong in a private motor vehicle.

Also if i were reddit shill i would be telling people to buy a station wagon. Unironically redditors believe anyone would want to be caught in a station wagon

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

who would pay Reddit users to shill wagons on DA

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

pay?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

See

FPBP, cuckovers should never have existed. Just sports cars, sedans, wagons, trucks, full size vans, and SUVs.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I didn't see a single Peugeot with a trailer at Glamis over the weekend.

What do europoors do for fun?
      I have snowboards, surfboards, dirtbikes....
      I can just throw them in my truck bed on a Saturday morning and go.

>average altitude of ski resort in The Alps is 5,000 feet.
      >my local resort is 7,120 feet and the beach is 2 hours away (with actual waves worth surfing).
      Now you know why eiropoors are always pussed off.
      Their shit sucks.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I didn't see any Peugeots where they don't sell them
        Americans really aren't the brightest.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The datamining surveillance-integrated type. I don't want to share my conversations or sex life with Nissan or any other car manufacturer.

6. 1 month ago
    Gtr fangirl

The corvette
    so miffed that it’s faster than my favorite car (the gtr car)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>WHAT YEAR IS IT?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>ARGH PREZO
        Lel

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It would indeed be the personal pickup with a length over 180" or width over 70"

They used to be neat and practical but wtf is that tacky monstrosity?

• 1 month ago
      [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I have an old Toyota like that and a dodge Cummins, if I had to pick one I’d drop the Toyota in a heartbeat, it’s completely useless compared to a real truck like a Cummins

• 1 month ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

the Toyota can't tow worth a frick and has no power and a tiny ass useless bed

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/htv1a2H.jpeg

the Toyota can't tow worth a frick and has no power and a tiny ass useless bed

i cummins ur mom lmao

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I’d like to get rid of stancelyfe vehicles or Nissans.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

SUV/Crossover

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I think we can all agree on this

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's a dead ringer for hylic. Why ban an easy red flag?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

If you need to see their car to practice gnostism than you suck at it, which means you suck because it's redditor tier "magick."

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Electric

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The modern crewcab is the pinnacle of consumer land based transportation and utility. You cannot prove me wrong.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

It's a tough choice between 4 door trucks with itty bitty baby beds (glorified lifted minivans) or crossovers (glorified lifted hatchbacks)

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This chick who lives next door drives a crossover, and I don't see the point. It looks hideous, has trash aerodynamics, a weak engine for its weight, and like all of them, such terrible rollover characteristics that, as I see with almost all of them on the road, requires slowing way down when cornering. Tractor-trailers are about as nimble.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

which is the Pickup Truck for the man who hates the army, hates soldiers, hates war veterans, hates the air force, hates the navy and wants an anti-military Pickup in everything

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Kia Rondo. too many schizo wine moms drive them

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The Rondo is a really odd car. It's been discontinued for years but it's really popular with hippies and social media women because it's a really tall car before the ride height came into play. It's a very good camping car and it somehow refuses to fade into obscurity.

Other cars like this are the Suzuki SX4, Toyota Matrix, Toyota Echo, 1st generation Kia Sportages, and Geos.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>If you could delete any model or style of vehicle from existence what would it be?
    I'm stuck between stance and Carolina Squat/California Lean. There's a lot of obnoxious car cultures out there but those two particular communities render vehicles practically unusable.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Pretty much anything with too little ground clearance to make it up a strip mall entrance ramp or such is out. Sure that shit is fine on the racetrack (please God let me get behind the wheel therabouts) but let's be realistic about what roads are generally like, urban and rural: There's a scenic area near me that is wonderful to drive if you've a big sedan with soft suspension that a lot of travel, but God forbid anyone take that route by motorcycle.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

From history? SUVs because crossovers wouldn't exist.
    From now onwards? Crossovers because wagons would still exist.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A van is better in every way but gotta have your status symbol

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Similar mpgs, less versatile than a bed, no 4x4 generally, worse at towing, worse seating position.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>easier to load unload
        >cargo is out of the weather
        >more vertical space
        >better visibility
        >better handling
        >better ride quality

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>becomes van when you want it to
          >easy to remove and have a pickup bed when you don't
          Why not just buy a cheaper pickup with a cap?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>easier to load unload
          They are about the same?
          >cargo is out of the weather
          Fair enough
          >better visibility
          You see pretty well sitting up higher unless you are worried about shaniquidha’s little shit running out in front of you
          >better handling
          Not really
          >better ride quality
          Nope

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Van beds are almost always lower than truck beds by at least a foot and a half at worst

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Have you tried not being 5 foot 2?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Have you tried not being 5 foot 2?
            That's trugger territory. Big trucks and small guys.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

how tall a person is doesn't matter for how much effort they put in lifting something.
            Putting a barbell on a 2ft stand is always less work than lifting the same thing into a 5ft one

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *