if you got a good deal on a silver car would you consider respraying it?

if you got a good deal on a silver car would you consider respraying it?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No I like silver

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if you got a good deal on a nonsilver car would you condider respraying it?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

no
        id only respray a car if the paint was fricked, it needed bodywork or it had an ugly cheap aftermarket paintjob

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No because you can find the car in silver cheaper than doing frickall you posted in the first place.

Unless you go to someplace like Maaco and spray it for 200$. Go for it.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Paint no
    Wrap maybe

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah i bought a silver mr2 and will eventually repaint or wrap it. Great condition and price, but ugly color. Easy decision

why wrap it? vinyl is so ugly

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Cheaper and can be easily undone, ie less commitment needed

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>vinyl is so ugly
        what's wrong with it?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Spoiler: it doesn't look like it does in your vidya games

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I've seen some pretty rough wraps where they didn't bother to remove trim and just tried to tuck underneath, or didn't blast the surface with air before wrapping, or didn't do it in a super clean setting, but the same imperfections would come up with a respray

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Spoiler: it doesn't look like it does in your vidya games

You haven't seen a good wrap. Good material and a ppf and you can't tell it's not paint from 5 feet away

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

ive seen plenty of them close up from when it first started getting popular up to just this week. they are all obviously not paint

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah i bought a silver mr2 and will eventually repaint or wrap it. Great condition and price, but ugly color. Easy decision

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

literally same, word by word. Only thing "wrong" with it, easily the worst colour, peak NPC. Black just looks so much better. Paint costs too much though, I am getting used to loving it anyway. I'd rather spend in rims and duck bill before considering a wrap, decent repaint costs too fricking much for a cheap car

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>save maybe like 3 grand by getting a good deal
    >spend around 15 grand to do a respray right
    nah thanks I know how to do maths

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, I just drive my silver car

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've never heard of a "silver car would you consider respraying it".

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Silver is the easiest color to keep clean. It hides dust the best. It also doesn't show swirls nearly as much as other colors. I can run mine through an automatic car wash, no problem.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's also the ugliest "color"

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

White, GrAY, orange, yellow, and red are all mostly uglier than silver. Mostly. And black is boring and makes you look very urban.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Even the ugliest oranges and yellows are still better than silver. White and gray are in shit tier along with silver, but they're ever so slightly less shit. Black is just as boring and pedestrian as silver but it looks better if it's maintained.

Any way you cut it, silver is right at the crux of bland, ugly, and lazy.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nah you're kinda just moronic. It depends on the car in reality. Black looks boring as frick on most cars, AND no one maintains their paint, so it ALWAYS looks like shit. It also makes all cars look the same. White is boring as frick and literally the color of appliances. GrAY is boring as frick as it's the combination of the most boring colors, and it still shows swirls easily. Cheap silvers, like on hondas and toyotas, even new lexus models, look like shit. Silver on German cars in general looks good. Blue looks good on most coupes, while looking pretty moronic on sedans. Red looks good on sports sedans and sports cars, moronic on luxury cars and commuter cars. Orange is always ugly. Yellow only looks ok on lambos, other wise ugly as frick. Dark green is boring. Light green and teal are "based," to use the parlance of our times.
            Oh, and I only get cars with metallic paints as they look more dynamic. Metallic black and pearly white are both GAY as FRICK

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>blue looks moronic on sedans

LoL wut

snapper rocks blue

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>snapper rocks blue
            I don't know what that means, but I've seen a couple of those blue F10 M5s and they're so cheap looking in person for some reason. They look great in pictures though. It also depends on the shade of blue and the sedan itself.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/9rry7OZ.jpeg

>blue looks moronic on sedans

LoL wut

snapper rocks blue

not that yours is an F10, just in general. and I hate black or indigenous wheels of color

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I may be vanilla, but this car looks best in black. Yes the blue is nice, but black is just classyaf. I hate it's associated with rap videos.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

just looked at some F90 pics, this is definitely the best color for it. that's the blue I was talking about for the F10/F12/F13. The various silvers are the best for those

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

this is snapper rock blue on the left and i can't remember the blue on the right, but it's similar to the F10's. it's too bright for a sedan

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

this is snapper rock blue on the left and i can't remember the blue on the right, but it's similar to the F10's. it's too bright for a sedan

The internet mixes up pics, I believe that is Atlantis blue, which is also beautiful, but leans more to turquoise.
            Snapper rocks blue is more blue in shade.
            Both are beautiful

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Has nothing to do with colour

Modern cars are just ugly as shit

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Exactly. He could have posted that ugly ass plastic piece of shit in any color and it'd look terrible. And in black it'd just look like a riced out corolla

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Silver is boring but I never found it ugly. Its a neutral non-offensive color like white

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Black and white are actually the most boring colors, as there are the most of those cars in general. Just look around. If I'm looking at a parking lot of cars, they'll be mostly black or white, then GrAY, mu h fewer silvers, then blues, then reds. On that order. It changes by state though as red states drive more red cars for some reason.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Very nice color combo you got there with the wheels

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No. Respray will look ugly. A real paint job will cost thousands. Wraps will never look as good as a real paint job.
    I've forgone great listings because of the color.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Question: what the frick do you think "respray" means

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Spraying paint onto your car?

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, I bought a silver grey car with the intention of repainting it. I chose silver because I didn't want to respray the engine bay or in the trunk. The only other colour to consider is black, but I got grey because black Mx-5's command a price premium.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *