If you have no social media, kiss your career goodbye.

If you have no social media, kiss your career goodbye.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

K

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ideal employee
    Well that's definitely not me.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm happy to say that I'm a red flag candidate for these companies wanting good goy wage slaves

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tell us more anon.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ideal according to a guy who will be dead in 5 years

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>we like people who basically dont reflect on anything
    >its a kind of stupid opinion but then I dont like to reflect on things very much
    birds
    a feather

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Good circumspection. Poetic Jappery.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Beautiful.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what career? I have a career?

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>having a job
    lmao

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This, a neets life is the right life for me.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Is that a cane?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yea, it's also a Black person knocker

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You already have a gun.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's all about the escalation of violence fren.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just don't lose your gun trying to work your cane.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Social security is theft.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Im a ex zogbot welfare queen.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Theft from israelites.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That piss doesn't look healthy. There is foam on top. Foamy urine is bad, it signifies a problem with the kidneys. Healthy urine has bubbles on top but not foam.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

To be honest I didn't change my piss jug for like 3 weeks when i took that, I think something was brewing. It kind of smell like hot cold cuts.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Most employers for me actually liked that I used social media very little.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Most university teaches us to make our profiles private. What am I paying $50,000 for? To get wrong information? Now my future job is being sent to India?

I’m defaulting on my loans the second I graduate.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kek. I’m a grad student and when I started all the liberal women I work with were leaning on me to get social media. Said it was important for my career and I NEED a Twitter to have a good career. Then Elon bought Twitter and they are all having mental breakdowns trying to determine if they can keep their Twitter accounts and still be good people (of course they kept them). Me? Still no social media.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>grad student
      >liberal women I work with
      What fricking major?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Biology

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

cool, so what are you going to school for after (when you want to start making money)?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

In American you can make money with a biology degree. Not every economy is as piss poor as Canadas. There are plenty of biotech and pharma companies here that would hire a biology major for their R&D labs. Not every economy is a resource extraction vassal state.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>biotech and pharma companies here that would hire a biology major for their R&D labs.
            The money is not very good tbh. You would be much better off studying some brainless moron tier business or finance degree or Accounting. All 3 are much easier than studying a Science degree and lead to better easier jobs long term. Lab work is shit money and high stress. I did it when I was younger.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Also if you look into it, companies are building fully automated labs now. They won’t need students and workers to run assays. One or two operators will be enough to oversee it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This I actually disagree with as when I worked in the industry they were always super obsessed with always having a human to blame for things going wrong as you can blame human error and things and get away with it but if a piece of automated equipment makes a mistake that means a deviation as it wasn't calibrated correctly or some other issue which leads to fda investigations and plant shut downs. They will never ever ever get rid of actual humans in lans for this reason. They want the humans there to blame for fricking up.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I can tell you now that they are. One of the major projects in my office right now is managing the installation of a fully automated lab for a major pharma company.
            >AI generates new molecule it thinks has potential
            >Generates series of assays needed to create and test it
            >Orchestration software controls all automated equipment from molecule production to final test
            >Test results sent back to AI for analysis
            Not making this up either. The lab areas even need all required ISO regulations. One operator will oversee the entire thing when it’s up and running.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Crazy stuff. A lot of my old classmates will be out of jobs in the next decade so. I looked up one of them who was 10/10 girl back in college and she looks awful now in her 30s. Her face is like a skeleton and shes only in her early 30s. The stress of Pharmaceutical Industry perhaps.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

In my field the stress is high but the pay isn’t bad. I hate being an office worker though and think of changing careers all the time. I don’t think my body could handle the trades though. I was in a car accident years ago and my hip, knee, and back hurt daily. Wish I had something a bit more physical though.
            If you don’t believe me about the automated labs, look at this channel. They’re not who we work for but similar.
            https://youtube.com/@strateos2034

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No I believe you. I'm just surprised they are doing this as back when I worked in it they were always so obsessed with having hunans around to blame mistakes on. But its been almost a decade since I left.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

In my field the stress is high but the pay isn’t bad. I hate being an office worker though and think of changing careers all the time. I don’t think my body could handle the trades though. I was in a car accident years ago and my hip, knee, and back hurt daily. Wish I had something a bit more physical though.
            If you don’t believe me about the automated labs, look at this channel. They’re not who we work for but similar.
            https://youtube.com/@strateos2034

I can tell you now that they are. One of the major projects in my office right now is managing the installation of a fully automated lab for a major pharma company.
            >AI generates new molecule it thinks has potential
            >Generates series of assays needed to create and test it
            >Orchestration software controls all automated equipment from molecule production to final test
            >Test results sent back to AI for analysis
            Not making this up either. The lab areas even need all required ISO regulations. One operator will oversee the entire thing when it’s up and running.

Normies gtfo

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>fully AI labs
            You mean fully Actually Indians labs using outsourced jeets in an office like that Amazon shop right?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

homie you're saying this about biology

biology

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Really, I just like plants and as long as they will pay me to look at plants I will take the money. Some day maybe I’ll get a corpo job doing grunt lab work or work for a fed organization, but so far I’ve managed to string along on grants and shit paying for me to be outside looking at plants. Plus, the field is like 90% women right now and the young males are all babies, so I get a lot of attention around the office, which I don’t mind.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I just like plants and as long as they will pay me to look at plants I will take the money.
            Based hortiphile.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Hey thats what I did too. I did Biomedical Science. My degree was like 80% women. I don't work in Science anymore though as the Pharmaceutical Industry Lab work was too stressful. I used to do Bioburden Testing and Endotoxin Testing and Water Sampling and Air Sampling. I just do office work shit now.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nice. I hate the whole system of research, so I’ll probably be out of it some day. But for now I am living pretty well and into look at plants and flirt with women around the office.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lol just make a LinkedIn and delete it when you get a job.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He tried to warn us

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

<3

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

rip in peace

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the last true american

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wish he had killed all pit bulls instead.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

In 2021 my company tried to get us to integrate our LinkedIn with our intranet profile. Their reasoning was so we could all get to know each other better. Didn't have one? Better create one they told us. A lot of boomers said "NO U" and refused. Corporate knocked it down to just adding a headshot of ourselves and a profile description about our families, degrees, previous careers. Boomers still told them to get bent. My profile and Teams to this day is a default image and nobody has given a shit.
    Outside of that nobody has cared that the only social media I have is Facebook and I haven't updated it since 2016.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

When I'm required to add a photo to anything I make a shitty mspaint drawing of me and use.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I only have a LinkedIn and I landed a corporate job out of college a few months ago. I think having a LinkedIn is necessary honestly, but you don’t have to post. Just use it as what it is, a digital resume.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I had a LinkedIn until this year when an ex girlfriend from 10+ years ago tracked me down on it. She is married but “wanted to catch up”. I’m married too. Frick that. Nuked it and now I’m down to zero social media. Keep it that way, lads. It’s a trap.
      Anyway, here’s what that taught me about B2B sales.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They will stalk you forever. I quit social media because ex-gfs and other losers from high school kept bothering me.

>Hey, anon, I'm married and have a daughter... leave your wife and run away with us.
        Ummm... nooooo
        >Hey, anon, I was on your sports team when you were 15 and I married your girlfriend. Let me give you a piece of my mind.
        What do you mean? We were kids... I was there! Your gf's name was Jen and you treated her like shit. I treated my gf way better than that, I helped her fix her car so she could get her learner's permit. We're 50 now, btw.

Fricking nonsense. Waste of time.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Weirdest part is she is married. Wonder how her husband would feel knowing she is tracking down her ex boyfriends online to catch up. I wouldn’t like my wife doing that. Who knows, maybe he is a cuckhold.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's the discussion I had with her. I told her my wife has done nothing wrong and why would I leave her. That would really hurt my feelings if I were her, don't you agree?

These people are crazy, though. They don't care and/or are running away from something.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

As an artist I had one back around 2010-2015, got a creative block and deleted the hell out of mine, even though I had sone good connections. Tbh i'd rather neet and play my concertina for pigeons than work for a place that wants to sniff out my private life. For some reason it just kind of makes me want to get violent on a primal level.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

anglo, English, or duet?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

bump

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>For some reason it just kind of makes me want to get violent on a primal level
        As everyone should when finally realizing that we’re still living on a Manchester capitalism tier slave planet ruled by big corporations who give a frick about the individual as a human.
        We are all just assets.
        Alarm clock ringing, calories in mouth, starting production in time, brain-numbing circus entertainment, reproduction, sleep, repeat.
        Nobody is free.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

LinkedIn is a tool for HR roasties to never ever have to do any real work. If you're on it, then you're enough of a cuck to make it in the corporate world.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The most successful people I know have the LinkedIn, have their title, but NEVER elaborate or treat it like a resume. One VC said Indians were scraping his profile and passing off as him.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Jeets keep messaging me on linkedin, so I stopped using it.

SAAAAAAR CONSIDER THE NEEDFUL AND GIVE JOB

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's basically facebook at this point, but more intrusive, because it also includes more work information than you give to cuckerberg

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don’t care. Never had social media and never will.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

suspicious how?
    didn't it used to be the norm to not leave any real life traces of yourself online?
    this world is fricked.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>didn't it used to be the norm to not leave any real life traces of yourself online?
      Yeah. Then ~~*they*~~ discovered that building a digital profile on millions of people can make them a LOT of money.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>>didn't it used to be the norm to not leave any real life traces of yourself online?
        >Yeah. Then ~~*they*~~ discovered that building a digital profile on millions of people can make them a LOT of money.
        If someone really wants to track you down, and is devoted to it, they will find you. The secret is that no one cares unless it makes them look bad to associate with you, or look great to. Social media as social climbing.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>DARPA lifelog shuts down January 2004
          >Facebook comes online in February 2004

They planned it from the beginning. The digital fences have been planned until they had the technological capability to enact it at the beginning of the 21st century

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Normal for paranoid schizophrenic conspiracy theorists afraid "the glowies" are gonna get em? Yes.

Normal for people who love their families and support Israel? No.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>doxing is against the rules
        >why
        >IT JUST IS OKAY

man you are so moronic.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it was the standard before you dumbfrick phonephosting zoomers came in

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>suspicious how?
      Suspicious to the matriarchal HR groupmind that has taken over and infected everything, even other so-called "men".

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the panopticon

>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the panopticon
      kek this

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

welcome to clownworld
      honk honk

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

HAHAHAH HAHAHAH AMERICANS HAVE NO FORESKINS AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the panopticon

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

EXPISED BRICK!

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ain't reading that

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

those people that have twitter accounts and make all those posts into the void with no engagement creep me out and there's a lot of them. i'm pretty sure they aren't bots either

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's like a digital diary to them. It is weird, though.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

using twitter as a digital diary is probably the least weird thing, it's in line with what Twitter is supposed to be, kinda.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>those people that have twitter accounts and make all those posts into the void with no engagement creep me out and there's a lot of them. i'm pretty sure they aren't bots either
      They're using it as it was originally intended, not to farm engagement for cash.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a good thing I got hired by a boomer that doesn't give a frick about the internet. No HR department to frick around with.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

pottery and hermionery!

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I do construction work out in the country

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sweet, going to make a very loving profile to workfish companies and end up being a horrible employee...

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's all a scam anyway. Not much is lost

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I can’t imagine saying all that, but believing it, and wanting somebody to employee me because I think that way.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

thats cool. i don't want to know anyone that uses twitter or facebook really. seems like a nice wideband filter to remove shit from your life.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Never had any employer ask about social media, never been turned down for a job either.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The only time an employer should ask about social media is if the job offer involves posting on social media

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have. Had to change or delete anything that had my name on it. Didn't get the job because I still had way to many shit posts from when I was 15 on facebook. All that for fricking nothing and I feel fricking horrible cucking my freedom of speech to the israelites.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>If you have no social media

You are like 10 years behind the times; the latest fad is going to be people unplugging and wiping themselves off the net. Social media and people who use it have become a liability and caused so much headaches for companies that it's actually better in many types of jobs if your employee is a 'ghost'. People are starting to see the harm the internet/social media/globalization has had on society and kids and they are starting to walk back everything and leading the way is the death of 'online dating' platforms.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

holy frick we can only hope

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Same

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You articulated my thoughts. Thank you

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I was going to post something similar. The guy in OP seems to be either a boomer or very behind the latest trends. Smart people don't really use social media or it's completely hidden to the point strangers can't find it. morons and prostitutes, and boomers that are always years behind tech etiquette have visible social media.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I got my linkedin and github accounts. That's enough.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

linkedin and github accounts are candy for people looking to hack into companies. find the employees on linkedin with likely access to what you want, learn their habits and predilections on github, then find personal websites (if they exist) and go from there.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The guy in OP
        It's a woman

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I get compliments on my flip phone all the time.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's been this way forever in education. Seen as a pro to not exist.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the internet is just a giant corporate directory and infomercial now, the rest of it like social media is just a fad that's ending

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

best leaf post I have seen in a year
      ultra rare leaf

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. Wtf is this 2013 thread lol. You have to be an absolute moron to be 30+ today and openly display your business connections. It's a step below paying 23andOyVey to file away your and your entire family tree's DNA. Normies are becoming a breakaway people trapped in a LinkedIn backrooms that smells like Staples.

>Let's see Paul Allen's LinkedIn and FB

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You put your finger on the essential part.
        >privacy for we Matrix controllers, but not for thee
        I deeply revile the fact that my house, land, mortgage, taxes, political party (none), and more can be seen online by anyone on the planet.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nonsense. People are more addicted now than ever lmao. You forgetting tiktok, instagram, tinder, etc. etc.
      Facebook is uncool now maybe. Not the others.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Tik tok is essentially like watching tv. Unless you make content, you don't get a lot from it. It's not like Facebook or snapchat, which are themselves dying too. Actually, a lot of people my age don't use social media nearly as much as we did 10 years ago.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>leading the way is the death of 'online dating' platforms.
      OLD were great before Match bought everything, and tried yo maximize profits at the expense of the original mission yo bring people together.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This right here.
      I've steadfastly refused to get a "smart" "phone" or "social" "media" account because any good side as perceived by shitwits and midwits has a back side as big and ugly as Lizzo's ass.
      Feel the same way abt Substack, blogs, forums, and web sites. It's all an absolute corruption of the gifts of Logos and Hermes Trusmegistus.
      I do as little e-mail as I can get away with, and have a 5 yo flip phone I bought to replace my 3G Nokia. O7 lil guy.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yay I finally became employable
      dumbphone WinXP chads rise up

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I doubt this. At the end of the day people conform out of fear of ostracism and will be on the social media platforms

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>getting gatekept by women
    rapes back on the menu boys

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No one wants to work for this Black person anyway. I would never take a job that asked for my social media account info (not that I have any).

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I mean that sounds stupid but why would i dance to the tune of some eunuchs?

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have no social media at all. But you can still find me with a google search.

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not only are women in HR obviously destroying the workplace with their hiring practices, but don't forget that these morons also vote.

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I work as a tech in a hospital and have no social media. None that can be traced to me anyway. I get my Twitter banned every few months for bullying. Then I make a new one with a random name and pic.

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This reality sucks so much. I think I would've been way happier as a caveman. I take solace in knowing it will end rather sooner than later.

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have no social media because I have no friends or girlfriend

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The older you get you’ll start to realize this is a huge positive as opposed to being a detriment. Assuming of course you didn’t already see it as such. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to return to manually stimulating my prostate. Not in a gay way though

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

...Authoritarian obedient homosexuals like this need to be shot against the wall when SHTF. Jesus Fricking Christ - what an uber bootlicking homosexual.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I agree. I think that every who meets someone through a dating app should be castrated.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's actually hard to meet people in a crowded big city

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It’s hard to meet people in the middle of ass frick nowhere too. it’s probably more difficult or at least the pickings are slim. Online dating is like the Walmart bargain bin of pussy hunting. A used prostitute dealership. “Would you like Pleasure Model #47 or are you feeling that latina heat tonight and looking at Pleasure Model #36?”

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I live in the middle of nowhere right now but I’ve decided not to use online dating sites. It’s just never ended well. That and it’s just demoralizing sifting through loads of shit to find someone that’s not a complete moron. I guess this is kind of a religious/spiritual take on the online dating situation but my belief at this point is it’s not natural. You’re not meeting someone organically, if you’re supposed to meet someone it’ll happen naturally. That might sound defeatist to some but life is a lot easier when you’re not trying to track down some b***h that you kind of click with. Most people, men and women just aren’t worth your time and effort. Women especially. They always have some bullshit going on. You’re not supposed to help them solve it. You’re just supposed to stand there, listen, and agree with everything they say. But if you ever seek the same support from them, they spin it and say that you’re the problem. I’ve never met a woman that didn’t do this. It’s instinctual. If you’ve ever had some serious shit happen to you, like almost crashed a helicopter into a tree because the captain wouldn’t listen to you, or failed a test because an instructor didn’t do his job and set you up for failure. Discuss with your dude friends. Women see any form of vulnerability coming from a man as weakness and they’ll never respect you afterwards.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Checked.
            Look dude, I'm giving you the 101 on this and won't really debate it because I stubbornly believe this is the truth. I think when people frick out of wed lock it runs completely contrary to the process of marriage. This screws the chances of having a large household. In times like this you're going to need a bigger household. I don't think a lot of people will make it because even just dipping your feet a little into this degenerate world comes with severe consequences that are experienced more quickly than the people of the generation before ours.

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I, for one, am not surprised that a yt would post something like this. Facebook, insta, twitter etc are just another way to say Black person, which he finds normal, safe, and unscary.
    Social media is just an extension of white colonialism, whereby incessant naggers impregnate hard-drives the world over with their big black code. HTML is an expression of whiteness itself and it hypnotizes the great BIPOC who would otherwise find fulfillment in the streets, or under the sheets. Telegram and redit are the only exceptions in that they provide fertile exchange of great communally driven ideas.

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have no social media and the government give me a job with no issue and my manager who was 35 in 2019 when she interviewed me told me she had no social media either and said she never saw the point.

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You could always work for a three letter agency.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I am about to turn in my resume to NRO because NSA doesnt want me.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you REALLY wanna be a glonig apply to the DoE, although NRO is plenty spooky too.

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>adjunct professor, probably in NYC with vague connections to finance
    wow real salt of the earth opinion here

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Glad I'm gonna go on autismbux. Frick participating in this society man.

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So be a normalgay NPC conformist slave or else no job for Mr. Shekelberg? Nah sorry, I have a soul.

40. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>you must be a normalgay to get a job
    Like I give a frick. I can go to a councilor right now and she'll write me up a fricking paper to get me on disability. I work because I want to work and the hilarious part is I could make more sitting on my ass.

41. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>deleted fb in 2008
    >absolute digital ghost ever since
    I would sooner starve than change this. social media is absolute cancer

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

would you consider DA social media?
      we come here to talk to randos about the state of the world and share bits about ourselves all the time

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

capitalist media

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's not what social media is, you dumb frick. Bulletin boards have existed for decades. Chat groups have existed for decades. These are not "social media" because they don't fuse online and offline identities and they don't enable social networking. A social media site needs, at a bare minimum, user accounts and something like a contact list of people you are associated with. From this a network of people can be created. Modern social media sites are a lot more elaborate and sophisticated with how much they track users, and then there's also the content algorithms to consider. Algorithmically curated content is so ubiquitous on social media sites that I also consider the lack of it to be a good argument against DA ever being social media.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

DA is essentially a town square where everyone is equally anonymous to each other but the manor lord knows a set of numbers that associated with a rl person.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>but the manor lord knows a set of numbers that associated with a rl person.
            Not even that much. he knows a set of numbers associated with a physical address, somewhere, at least most of the time, and if he shared that address with interested parties, they could go investigate who lived there and it might be you.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ah, true. Ip tracking isn't foolproof, as anyone ought to know. For our purposes, DA is anonymous enough.

Tying internet to a government id would make it not so.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

DA also lets you use VPN nodes if you have a pass, of course then DA has your crypto wallet ID and an email address.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I will never buy a pass. I want nothing hard tracked to me on this site. Payment information creates a footprint.

42. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My what?

43. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Does /misc/ count, because i'm kinda here forever as per the sign

44. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a giant wiener, that’s really all that matters when it comes to these things.

45. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's the deal with social media? It's not social and it's not media??

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It’s satanic atomization of human relationships

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

THE HUMAN INSTRUMENTALITY PROJECT

CAPTCHA: R VAX

46. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I grow weed for a living, so I don't think I'm gonna fall under whatever the frick dumb shit this is

47. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I'm a drone who works in recruiting
    >Being a drone, the only other type of people I understand are also drones
    >I'm also a DEI hire, so I have no idea how to actually interview applicants
    >My DEI hire manager taught me a neat trick - we open social media look for red hats
    >I know most of the colors, especially red, so I am good at the job
    >We have successfully avoided hiring any red hats in over four years
    >For some reason, 50% of our employee workforce is now HR-related, and our company is slowly going bankrupt
    >Our finance team is mostly white, so we're investigating them why they aren't meeting their diversity hiring targets
    >If we get some gooder accountants from more inclusive backgrounds, it should fix the financial issues

48. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Never had any social media
    >My job is landlord
    checkmate recruiter wagie, don't forget rent is due on the 1st!

49. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

idk how it is in the US but here boomer bosses actually like it if you don't have social media,means you will spend less time slacking off on your phone

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's only the HR roasties that care. So they can stalk applicants and use their "intuition" to make a hiring decision rather than make an informed decision based off of qualifications.

50. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>It's been my experience that absolutely zero social media is associated with crime (a desire to have no pictures of yourself online).
    There is an entire side of twitter dedicated to rap beefs and people shooting each other over them. I've represented those people. Levels of Blackmancy none of you will ever understand.

51. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

work is a humiliation ritual

52. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Facebook = Russian propaganda
    >twitter = nazis
    just say you found you spent too much time on social media and deleted all your accounts.
    not having a social media account equals crime is moronic, a background check or public records search would reveal any legal troubles.

53. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They want to see if you’re attractive with lots of friends. It’s why women are also in HR. It’s to see if you’re frickable or not.

Notice how working with women is absolute hell if they don’t find you attractive.

54. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lol, it's frowned upon to have a social media account in my line of work

55. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you want people to wear 37 pieces of flair, why dont you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair?

56. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

But social media is gay and careers are for homosexuals

57. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I remember in 2007 someone made fun of me in middle school for saying that I liked talking to my friends on myspace, now being connected to social media and the internet is basically fricking mandatory to just function in society. Remember when online dating was for weridos? Know its the fricking norm.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

For people aged 15 or less, all the most famous people in the world are YouTube personalities.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Remember when online dating was for weridos
      It still is.

58. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The company I work for isnt into all that gay shit. Most blue collar jobs arent.

59. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm not doing a data entry job on my personal life without getting paid.

60. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick clouds and frick rain

61. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have worked for some rogue managers in the past and the last thing I would want them to know is where I currently work via a LinkedIn profile

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Good point.

>egomaniacal petty tyrant
      >back-stabbing c**t who'd get sloppy drunk on the clock
      >c**t department head who was both a drunk and a junkie
      >egomaniacal petty tyrant v2

62. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>early 2000’s
    >struggling to find job while in college
    >try to be a bartender and learn about drinks and how to make them
    >try to learn techniques for efficiency
    >make business cards
    >make Craigslist ads
    >get offers for generic stuff, not Vegas-tier work.

>every one of them asks for a photo of me

NOPE

63. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a twitter account but I just use it to follow all my favorite e-girl hentai artists. Is that okay?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yes

64. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When I served, our main headquarters ragged on and on about social media being the worst fricking thing ever. Until a few years ago, I laughed at that idea.
    No homosexual story required, but several years ago I purged everything of mine online as much as possible because I'm over social modern bullshit and I want semi-privacy. This included all posts and activity on all social medias, accounts, Discord, forums, etc - basically every single account I could find was sanitised, scrambled, and deleted. It took me a week to do.
    My chain of command noticed that I no longer existed on social media, and I explained my reasons. They were ecstatic, and praised my actions. I assured them I wasn't suicidal or nothing, and that I was just over the shit of social media. This lasted only a day. Command began grumbling because I wasn't posting in any groups or being active in anything. Not even a week later, it escalated to "you've done something bad, you have something to hide." Yes I have things to hide, such as my privacy, but I'd done nothing wrong at all. They spread shit across the unit about me.
    Almost two weeks later, I was investigated by our military police unit because I was accused of suspected unknown criminal activities and was "requested" to reinstate all my socials so they could investigate. I declined, saying all accounts were name and details scrambled with fake details with a random scrambled password attached to several temporary emails and it's now impossible for me to do. I was dragged before my CO and also force sent to a psych. Legal representation was months out.
    It played a direct part in my discharge last year. Good fricking riddance, frick the military, and frick social media Black folk.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Fricking hell mate, the absolute state of the gAyDF.
      No wonder they're importing fresh off the boat golems to fill boots.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I used to love my time in uniform, but that changed in 2016, and by 2022, I was done.
        I also used to say it was a decent career path to leech qualifications to take to civvie street, but frick that. Never join up, ever. It's so pozzed and pro-homosexualry that you'll want to an hero. Also something something zogbot, the usual.
        Recruiting is now so bad that they can't even meet half of the minimum quota per year; they're relying on DEI imports and substandard candidates.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

holy shit, I was wondering how tf this was possible then I saw you were Australian. That country is literally just 1984. In the future we need a eugenics program against people willing to conform to the herd and never question mob justice.

65. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'd be willing to post my face and stuff on social media and have little privacy
    but
    Women never gave me a chance so I never had a reason to do social media since I can't seduce strangers over the internet
    Give me pussy and I'll give up all privacy

66. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sorry I'm not a fricking moron who loves being tracked by corporations. I make it as hard for them to glean meaningful information about me as I can. Nobody escapes being profiled, the best you can do is make you profile so vague and fuzzy that it's useless.

t. never made a single social media account of any kind

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

are you a wage slave ?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'm a programmer. Having no social media isn't that uncommon in my field. Programmers are often stereotyped as being over-eager early adopters of fad technologies, and being plugged into all the social networking sites, but there's also a breed of programmer that is deeply suspicious of newer technology and refuses to let any of it touch their personal life if they can help it. I'm the latter kind, in case it wasn't obvious. I only own a smart phone because my job required it for 2 factor authentication. It never leaves my workplace because the stuff I do requires company hardware that is not allowed to leave the lab, let alone the campus.

67. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kek I just remembered the reason I avoid social media is because I was viciously bullied for being ugly
    These Karen's don't care about my lived in experiences my trauma or whatever they won't afford me body positivity etc. It's so hypocritical.

68. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

homie I wasn't trying to fricking work anyway.
    Goddamn women are dumb.

69. 3 weeks ago
    DAM(Davy Jones)

NOMADS

70. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i genuinely dont understand how more people dont have social media. i dont. arent people shy? i dont want to be looked at by people. when did everyone become so willing to be looked at? i am truly confused

71. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What a israeli twatter post lmfao

72. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Black person I have a career and no social media and browse this site at work. Results > Politics

73. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i've never has a single social media account.

74. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't have social media because its unhealthy and a waste of time. I don't want to know the deep inner thoughts of every one of my acquaintances. I don't want to know how they feel about gaza. Its hard enough to like people when i only have to meet them in person, it becomes impossible when i'm exposed to their daily diary posts.

75. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

social media leads to socialism leads to communism leads to social credit score leads to mass surveillance and buttsex with Black folk

76. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>the end result of hiring women is a surveillance state
    I hate women so much.

77. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

"We'd like to make an offer, there's only one last step"

Oh ok sure, what's the?

"Well, our social credit score check of course, we'll be doing an in depth review of every social media post you've ever made. If you don't have a sufficient number of public posts, well I'm sorry to say, but you'll be automatically rejected."

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>github is social media
      I have a github, do you want to do a code review of my attempts to reverse engineer the ECU of my mid 90's Chrysler product?

78. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Never had a social media account because I had schizo conspiracies about it from the very beginning which all turned out to be true in the end

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if you hate socialism
      you hate social media

79. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

DA and X/Twitter are social media.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

DA has no user accounts or persistent identity, it doesn't function as social media in any sense.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

DA is not social media unless you want to ignore all context and force it to be considered social media. But I don't think anyone who wants to see your social media will agree that DA is social media b

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

DA has no user accounts or persistent identity, it doesn't function as social media in any sense.

DA is not social media unless you want to ignore all context and force it to be considered social media. But I don't think anyone who wants to see your social media will agree that DA is social media b

True but there's no way ADL isn't compiling info on oldgays. The weirdest experience I had was after a bestest ally dump and a 1pbtid used by first name. Meds. But then my entire IP at the time was posted here. Still have screenshots.

Safe bet these new hate speech laws will be used for retroactive posts in near future, probably not on oldgays, but we're in a database that will be unknowingly tapped for social credit.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>True but there's no way ADL isn't compiling info on oldgays. The weirdest experience I had was after a bestest ally dump and a 1pbtid used by first name. Meds. But then my entire IP at the time was posted here. Still have screenshots.
        >Safe bet these new hate speech laws will be used for retroactive posts in near future, probably not on oldgays, but we're in a database that will be unknowingly tapped for social credit.
        The best part about retroactive wrongthink is that allthink is wrongthink on a long enough timeline.

80. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Covid showed me beyond a shadow of a doubt that normies are unthinking animals and talking to them on social media is a giant waste of my time.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That stare. What is that called?

81. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My soul and spirit are worth more than being cleared of suspicion in the court of human resources

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

best post itt

82. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

100% illegal in the USA.

There will eventually be a lawsuit over this shit that goes class-action and ends up costing one company (and unfortunately only one) billions in payouts.

And then every corp on the planet is going to scratch their chins and go "wait, why did we even have HR c**ts in the first place?" and the scourge will end.

83. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

and only criminals didn't get the israelite injections.

84. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is not true. I'm a zoomer and most other zoomers at my job, even the more attractice zoomerettes, don't actively use social media. The hottest girl in my office posts pictures of photography and that's about it. She takes pictures of the sunset or a river and posts those. It's the millennials or Black folk at my job that actively care about updating their instagram or Facebook.

Everyone else around my age is all
    >oh, this is my ig
    >haven't posted in 5 years, excuse me

Zoomers are rebelling against social media.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Most people with a soul do not use social media regardless of generation

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, and I think there is a general desire for authenticity and a perception that oversocialization and technology has led to a loss in authentic life experience.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

not really. We've all moved to finstas and have effectively gone anon a la DA but watered down greatly to shitpost and say what we really think. Everyone under a certain age does this. Finstas are necessary if you want free speech but no extremists. But there's so many accounts and you can't sort by newest so you make a comment to something a few months prior the OP or nobody will read cause there's tons. That's why I just do DA besides what my professional and personal life requires.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Pretty much me too. I also have a private tele with my based friends, but that's not social media either. I either speak verbally or use DA to actually communicate on a daily basis what I actually believe, because if I told anyone in my professional life what my true ideals were they would have me locked up.

>wanting to genocide 90% of the world a la Nietzsche and create a tiny warrior elite to breed a new Aryan Platonic philosopher king to conquer the cosmos

Would get me locked up if I disclosed it irl

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You should realize that DA isn't encrypted and that 1A only works if you keep your nose clean.

You could call YouTube social media but aside from that no. I talk to some friends on signal. I just come here to shitpost and talk to people that are slightly smarter than the morons I talk to on a daily basis. I guess you could call it social media…

Yeah I've shoehorned into the Social Media category by force, this my main avenue of outside long-distant comms to people I don't know. And if I ever get tired of /misc/ there's other boards

85. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What subhomosexual or whatever? I want to collect evidence for when I eventually have to go toe to toe with my company.

86. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you work in a real career field and not some media bullshit, you literally only need a LinkedIn and nothing else, and nobody will check whether you post on it.

87. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My life outside of work is none of your business.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>My life and love is making music with my friends... and can't wait to get on the road again.

88. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It depends on the line of work you’re in. If you’re doing homosexual marketing stuff of course people want to see social media. I haven’t had Facebook since 2015, I actually deleted it in 2011 but a girl I was dating wanted me to have one so I made a new account. After we broke up, I deleted it. It’s just low IQ toxic bullshit, and narcism. I use israelitetube but I mostly just watch aviation, motorcycle, and woodworking channels. I’m not saying I’m smart but I don’t really take anyone seriously if they’re absorbed in social media. You should try to find a line of work you enjoy that doesn’t require you to be a gay online.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not even Gab? Is DA considered social media?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You could call YouTube social media but aside from that no. I talk to some friends on signal. I just come here to shitpost and talk to people that are slightly smarter than the morons I talk to on a daily basis. I guess you could call it social media…

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Same, anon. It's just that there is a risk that you run into a bad actor. I've added people from here on social media if they seemed cool, but it always makes me nervous to do that.

I guess I can't shake the notion of the person being a israelite on the other end trying to root out political dissidents, which we certainly are.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There’s glowgays here but I don’t think it really matters that much. We’re dissidents but I’m not really nervous of the consequences. Yeah all the racist and sexist shit I’ve posted or text to a friend could be stored in some data center in Utah or whatever. But I’m not convinced that the government has the infrastructure to frick your life up over some shit you said online. The rhetoric ramps up but the people become less competent at the same time. I just observe the decline, talk some shit, shrug, then move on. That and I don’t really hate anyone or want to hurt anyone. I just have a lot of contempt for what they’ve done to the place. Is that a crime? No, but we’re post Law and Order so we’ll see.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I think that if they ever get to the point where they're initiating fricking your life up due to things you said online, we'll already be in an armed conflict anyway. They have a bit to go before they can do that, and you'd have legal representation for now even with the climate the way it is. And there will be millions of people like us who would be targeted.

We have the self control at least not to have said it in real life in front of people who could hear it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>But I’m not convinced that the government has the infrastructure to frick your life up over some shit you said online.
            The government may not, but private companies?

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news/missouri-woman-sues-block-after-being-fired-over-her-tweets-42483735
            This chick created a false persona out of whole cloth.
            >According to the suit, Happe uses the pseudonymous handle @samsarashawty to make satirical posts in the persona of "a young, married Kurdistani woman who takes care of sheep and goats in the Zagros Mountains, cares for her child, occasionally hunts falcons, and posts on X while waiting for her husband to return from working his 18-hour days caring for their sheep."
            >
            >Two of these posts, both since deleted, found the attention of Block HR and cost Happe her job, the suit says.

Then again,
            https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/30/world/australia/cricket-abortion-lawsuit.html
            >Angela Williamson, who worked in a government relations and public policy role at Cricket Australia, the sport’s governing body here, said she was told her position had become “untenable” amid concerns that she insulted the Tasmanian state government in the series of Twitter posts this year.

https://www.jns.org/us-news/antisemitism/23/8/22/312422/
            >Columbus-based group Ohio Right to Life fired Elizabeth Marbach, its communications director, after she posted on social media that there is “no hope for any of us” outside of faith in Jesus.
            >
            >Rep. Max Miller (R-Ohio)—who told JNS earlier this year “I’m not afraid that I’m israeli”—took issue with Marbach’s tweet. (His wife, Emily Moreno Miller, is on the Ohio Right to Life board.)

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

thed point of the data collection is that when they need it they have it. You're not important enough right now to warrant attention. What if you run for office? What if you have a home invasion and shoot the jogger dead and then the prosecution has all the shit you've said here to make the case it was a hate crime? Privacy matters not because you have anything to lose now but because you have everythying to lose in the future.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That’s why you don’t run for office and you live in a white area like Alaska or Kansas.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

and thats another reason they collect your data. If you're smart enough to realize the danger you begin to self censor your life. You don't run for local office. You don't speak out at city council or PTO meetings. They want you to limit yourself.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just ride the tiger and let it implode on itself. It might not happen in our lifetimes but this shit isn’t sustainable.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i don't think the west can survive another decade. Not because of our imploding economy, political faultlines between western nations, failing military adventures or dead industrial base. there are too many unreconcilable contradictions of ideology. The palestine protests are a great example. The left leads western ideology and they're eating themselves alive.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The left
            Yeah.. Look man, the left is just a bunch of Secular israelites and the right is nothing more than a bunch of Orthodox israelites. The both of them aren't legit and if you subscribe to either of them, you're practically giving them ownership over you.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The Brazilian’s golem appears to have turned on them and they’re trying to rally the white men to slay the monster they created. I think most people don’t have a cohesive worldview. The level of cognitive dissonance is over 6 million.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

well rio de janiero made a mistake in thinking they actually controlled them. They mostly align with the left, but the left are true believers. They're direct philosophical descendants of the puritans and they brook no heresy.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>muh government
            Now do PICs.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Protip: dont get a youtube acct. If you cant remember what you want to see, it couldnt have been that important to you.

89. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have an old Twitter account but I’m afraid of using it. Is there any way deleted tweets can be resurfaced? I don’t ever remember using Twitter but the account is nearly 10-years old so it’s possible I said some shit on there I don’t want my name associated with.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There's certain websites you give identifying info to and they scrub it all but it's not free

90. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>OMG SOME RANDOM homosexual SAID SOMEHTING ONLINE
    slide thread made by a homosexual israelite

91. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I unironically was declined by 6 jobs due to no social media during covid-times.(never had social media ever)

I made a fake social media with 1 token picture and put on it "made private due to online harassment / scams" and got hired.

i fricking hate women hiring managers so much its unreal

92. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That post is woman logic.

93. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Also, another thing with females; if you have no social media, its an automatic big ICK to them, it sends all sort of moronic 'red flags' as a dumb terminally online women.

During dating i have to go "due to the nature of my job, i can't have a lot of social media with signed NDAs" (which 90% buy into the story, cause i work with a lot of advanced corpo tech shit) but they still get an ick and leave or ghost after, cause they can't snoop on you 24-7 online about your life story

frick i hate modern women so much

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I just filter those women out when they press me on it. The women I've dated don't really leave big social media footprints though, thankfully.

I think a lot of that gripe is manufactured.

94. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Well this is playing out exactly how I thought it would. In modern America if you don’t consent to being surveilled 24/7 then you’re persona non grata.

95. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

An old friend of mine has no social accounts, he only does the modern comms thing with email and uses Discord for gaming.

His employer won't let him have such account on social media.
    He works for the NSA BTW

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What games does he play?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

D&D mostly, the old tabletop kind.

96. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I miss the days when you were encouraged to not share any personal information online.

97. 3 weeks ago
    fags are gay

>tfw stone mason pulling 120 a year
    ok
    i havent been on a jobsite for longer tham 3 hours in over 5 years

98. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Delusional HR bro who doesn't hire for talent and merely is seeking to fill desks or employee slots that are easily replaceable. Those jobs and his will be gone with AI or immigrants 100%.

99. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My personal favorite is the internal social media, the Yammer/Viva Engage and Jives of the world.
    We have people making around $200k just begging everyone to post things on these internal platforms. Given that the company is inherently extremely political and actively pushing DEI, no one in their right mind posts anything there besides pictures of their dogs.
    It's literally narcissistic HR roasties and mystery meat tikka olam types that can't imagine normal people don't live this way.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah I've seen that shit at my company. Fricking no one posts anything. There's zero work happy hours and any of the "company events" where you're not required to be there during company hours are fricking dead. It's fricking grim.

They can't seem to wrap their heads around why the employee surveys are always bad when it is obvious to even the dullest person. No one wants to socialize if any tiny misstep results in getting fired. Think of it was risk reward. The risk is homelessness and the reward is listening to some dumb c**t talk about shit you don't care about.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>There's zero work happy hours and any of the "company events" where you're not required to be there during company hours are fricking dead.
        Yep. My company actually had extremely fun happy hours prior to 2017 too. They are now nonexistent.
        There's exactly one viewpoint allowed and your livelihood is on the line if you deviate from it even slightly. It's shocking how 98% of the company no longer has a public opinion about anything.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah as much as these c**ts claim to love "networking" there's exactly zero of it going on unless it's select groups of chuds forming their own shadow cabals.

They have effectively alienated themselves from the people who actually know how the business operates.

100. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I was a victim of abuse
    I refuse to elaborate
    Also, can any burgerclaps tell me what gets considered 'good' hourly pay in burgerstan? Curious what the number is now with inflation, since you often see people bragging about 'making bank' as welders or other shit when they're getting like, 25/hr average.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

depends on the location, there are vastly different costs of living throughout the country. You could raise a family on 30/hr in many parts of the country but you'd need to live with roommates to make ends meet in most major cities at that rate.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Good to know thanks anon, that's kind of motivating. I got a work from home recently that pays around 25 burgerbucks an hour but still felt stuck in this feeling that I must be a 'loser' regardless from boomer family members browbeating me about work. Not quite 30/hr like you said but I'm not starting a family in this hellhole country any time soon so I'll call it winning.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

well don't be that happy anon. Panda express is hiring dishwashers at 17/hr down the road from me.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah but I don't have to talk to anyone
            Same company will give me 40 once I learn some basic python anyway I was just curious

Walmart hires people for $18 an hour to return shopping carts

Yeah and the NZ government considers $12 usd/hr (converted) to be the 'liveable' wage here, pushing shopping carts you get paid $10usd equivalent.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Walmart hires people for $18 an hour to return shopping carts

101. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What they're really saying is that they want to look at your social media posting history and if you are guilty of wrongthink they will not hire you or some other kind of passive aggressive punishment.

102. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

normies are this fricking braindead.
    perhaps they don't deserve the rope but sterilization seems to be a viable alternative

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's just dumb. Popularity meter. Ostensibly it's to prove that you aren't a ghost but I gave you my Driver's License, my Social... you got a good word from the fricking prior boss too... my phone number checks out, I passed the glowie exam... caller ID is confirmed....you can hear my voice on my mailbox...

It's because Millenials have had their chance to rise up the ladder and now that they made it they get to apply their vapid standards onto all.

103. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Women moment.

104. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  105. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have no social media because I have nothing to say that won't get me cancelled by woke mobs and I don't care what other people have to say.

106. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As if I give a frick about being a part of their gay little world. What a pack of Black folk. The NPC hivemind - not even once.

107. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>HR Karen
    Imagine even needing her advice

108. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why did we as a society decide to let women gatekeep jobs?

109. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Indian pajeetess woman journalist panics over this

110. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The oversocialized

111. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>refusing to take part in being a npc frickin moron makes you a criminal

112. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This person deserves to be killed along with all the other HR roasties, Black folk, and homosexuals. Someday that will happen and I'll roll for it right fricking now, because I feel damn good and damn lucky tonight.

113. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

zero social media is associated with being rich (real rich, not Black person rich).

ideal slaves self report all their activities.

114. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine not getting rich and becoming a wealthy man with plenty of valuable possessions they can't print at will. Inflation, endless useless wars, vaccines, pandemics, unrest, all of these things will get worse and are only there to herd you into being their little slave goyim until the end of time. The only way to break out is to get rich and buy valuable things like land, property, and commodities. But, it needs to happen right now. There'll be a time, and it's coming soon, like within a decade, where it's literally impossible to become rich and you will die as a worthless peon with your kids sharing a similar fate. That's your only chance. Become wealthy now. That's your #1 priority. Else you'll be at the mercy and behest of freaks like the one in OP who meticulously check your Instagram for any flimsy indication of "unfavorable" or "controversial" views.

115. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm a living person and not a "digital user/member" who accepts some 300 pages of terms and conditions of some israelite platform clearly states that it has power over you. Never used one and that's how it shall remain.

116. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If your business requires it, get some third-party to run it with their name on it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You don't even need to. Just look at the supply chains of crude and where they are going in the world and you will find that we are declining rapidly. This nuisance that you have to put up with is temporary, eventually companies will become desperate for qualified labor that they will drop a lot of the trivial barriers they've set up over the past 5 decades.

117. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it should be exactly the opposite

118. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Social engineers use social media to steal identities, commit fraud, target people for scams, hack people, etc. The less strangers know about you, the better.

119. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I tell all my prospective employers that I was banned from all social media leading up to the the 2016 election as a Russian bot.

120. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Some years back I had an interview where they asked why I don't have any social media. I said it's because social media is a waste of time that data mines stupid people. I don't have a filter so I'm always honest. Anyway, I heard back that they were insulted and didn't get the job because they were used a lot of social media.

Wouldn't want to work with a bunch of NPCs to begin with, so I was kind of pissed they didn't have the requirements in the job posting.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

using*

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lol, well they gotta deal with it. They can't go into life believing things that aren't real such as social media being legit.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's how companies breed group think cultures, which effectively destroys the future potential. I mean if leftists didn't offer ideas, we wouldn't have anything to compare to so know how bad they really are?

Anyway, frick em. NEET life for me these days.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They're kind of doomed by design because they're too argumentative and vindictive. They want to know you're a real person? Really? They want to judge you and profile you so that they can play with you and not work with you. That's not how companies work. Just wait for a bit, the barriers will let off because of desperation.

121. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>google play store exists
    >ebay exists
    >commercial real estate apocalypse means anyone can rent a storefront for $2,000/mo or less
    Who the frick needs a job?

122. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't want your shitty 60k a year job troony, death to you and all npcs.

123. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Roastie moment

124. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There is a novel by Vladimir Nabokov called "Invitation to a beheading". It describes last days of a convict in a strange world of far away future, who was sentenced to death for some esoteric crime which can't really be described in a language the novel is written. The most consistent approximate description of his crime is "not being transparent".

It was written in 1930s, and back then critics characterized it as "absurdist" or "Kafkian". But now, in 2020s, we might have a clue on what exactly did Nabokov write there, and see that it's not absurdist but actually realist as frick if futurologist.
    It might just be, that the protagonist was sentenced to death for not having social media.

There are also other interesting details about that world. For example, protagonist barely knows his own mother, and his wife being the town bycicle is perceived as completely normal and moral thing by everyone.
    Seriously, you should read it knowing this interpretation, and pay attention to other details as well. It's quite short.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Stranger by Albert Camus is worth a read too, especially by this crowd. A man doesn't mourn his mother's death appropriately, so following the death of an Arab he gets decapitated.
      Existentialism: or, I don't want to go along to get along.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>A man doesn't mourn his mother's death appropriately, so following the death of an Arab he gets decapitated.
        >Existentialism:
        That's not existentialism you dumb fricking homosexual, that's moral gaygery. Maybe reread the book if that's what you got from it.

125. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Red flags go both ways.
    You dont want to be stuck in a hell company that stalks your social media or even worse demands you make an account.

126. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If Facebook wants me to put my private information in their databases they better pay me handsomely. I have agreed to no consent forms from Facebook and they better not post shit about me without authorisation from me.

127. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>the ideal employer is an empty husk

128. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

having no social media would be an instant hire for me since they won't be fricking off social media while working.

129. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>lack of social media is associated with crime
    Dumb b***h, 99% of criminals love flaunting the stuff they've gotten through illicit means. If you're a "criminal"and don't wan't to be found why the frick would you then get a fricking job, you know where the police looking for you can find you 8 hours a day> I hate dumb prostitutes like this so much, total HR death.

130. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you're listening to a conformist woman on supposedly what makes an ideal employee. that's your first mistake.

131. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i'd tell any corpo wagie that he's dumb, to his/her face for using antisocial media, and they couldn't say anything because they know if i made one i would instantly be more popular than them

132. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ideal wagie doesn't think for himself and loves Israel.

133. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>1 pbtid
    FRICK YOU newbieS!
    FRICK YOU!
    YOU ARE Black folk!
    ALL OF YOU ARE Black folk!
    YOU ARE ALL UGLY BLACK SKIN Black folk!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *