I'll never recover

2nd gen BRZ owner here. Was dating a girl for a couple of months, said she wasn't ready for a relationship. Fast forward a month, she's now dating a dude with a C7 Z06 Corvette, posting pictures and everything like she's madly in love LOL.
I'm taller, more handsome and skinnier than this guy, his only thing is having a much faster car which would mean she's a shallow b***h but I just can't help feeling humiliated.
I should've taken advice from here and bought a Mach 1 or something. BRZ is at no fault imo, it's still fun to drive and quick through the canyons which is what I bought it for but is a turn off for roasties apparently? Should I sell it and get something manlier at the expense of dropping 2x in money and having no fun in narrow twisties?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

you wan sum frick
    or something more serious and long term?
    a car is a good filter for the latter, you want someone who doesn't give a shit, or somehow is a fellow DAtist in which case you have struck fricking unicorn holy grail gold and should never ever ever let her go
    good thing to do is to drive some old manual shit box and then coincidentally have it break down on a date so she has to help you push start it. if she sticks around after that, she's a keeper

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I appreciate your wise words, I have no shitbox at the moment and I hope my BRZ doesn't explode any time soon. Ideally I'd want a serious long-term relationship. Is that even possible in the west anymore?

Now you understand why we call these things incel cars. They are profoundly low test. They not only signify low test in the driver, but also cause it to an extent. Theyre also extremely embarrassing for a girl to be seen in.

Honestly she likely would have left you anyway simply because you're the type of guy who'd rather drive a BRZ than a vette, but your reaction to this situation tells me there is hope for you so my advice would be yes. Buy a high test V8 and get yourself a new chick. Don't be a homosexual the rest of your life.

I'll have to at some point. Jokes aside I really love the chassis and the handling, tell that to a b***h though. If I were to upgrade the logical move would be a 981 Cayman S, is a N/A flat six high test? However, it'd still be slower than the vette, few cars faster than that.

https://i.imgur.com/RhLqkXj.jpeg

The cheapest way to get pussy would be to simply pay for it at this point.

yeah.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>Is that even possible in the west anymore?
        yeah but it'll be like a diamond in the rough. you gotta go boomhauer but instead of asking chicks out at a shoe shop, you're taking chicks out in a shitbox that unfortunately for them just happens to break down on a date. if they get filtered by having to help push start, move on to the next

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Now you understand why we call these things incel cars. They are profoundly low test. They not only signify low test in the driver, but also cause it to an extent. Theyre also extremely embarrassing for a girl to be seen in.

Honestly she likely would have left you anyway simply because you're the type of guy who'd rather drive a BRZ than a vette, but your reaction to this situation tells me there is hope for you so my advice would be yes. Buy a high test V8 and get yourself a new chick. Don't be a homosexual the rest of your life.

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

The cheapest way to get pussy would be to simply pay for it at this point.

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>frogposting

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>big, neurotic spiral of overthinking about the car he drives because a girl didn't like him
    >he thinks he wasn't chosen by a girl because of his car

Some free advice for you OP, it's your personality. Work on changing it.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Why did she have to go for the guy with the better car? Seems a bit weird to me.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>Neurotic obsessed dork with some cringe jap econo box
        >Carefree Chad with a big block American sports car
        it's a real brain twister OP, we may never know

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>Neurotic obsessed dork with some cringe jap econo box
        >Carefree Chad with a big block American sports car
        it's a real brain twister OP, we may never know

This other anon jumped in and explained it to you OP.

The type of person who neurotically posts about how a girl rejected him a month ago on a car forum isn't attractive.

It has nothing to do with your car and everything to do with your personality.

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It's time to trade in your gay little BRZ for a F150.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Not gonna lie, former BRZ owner here. This is fricking hilarious watching BRZs crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the Z06 owners get all the girls.

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Cars don't get girls dummy, unless it looks expensive, and even then you'll attract vapid prostitutes instead of a real girlfriend.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Poorgay cope

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>not buying an expensive car to impress some hole is cope
        lol okay

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>he thinks it's the car
    The fact that you wrote a post like that says it all, assuming it's not bait

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It's not the car itself, it's the personality that it represents.
    BRZ says you're economical, don't care about being faster than others, don't want to be loud.
    C7 Z06 is the opposite. Shows the guy is willing to have more fun.
    I doubt she gives a shit about the cars themselves.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Most women don't know what a brz even is, it might as well be a Corvette if you put vette badges on it

The actual economic choice is a 5 year old or newer crossover.

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Is DA the easiest board to bait?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>obviously contrived fake scenario involving DA GIRL not wanting him because >CAR
      >frog.jpg
      You'd think it'd be obvious, but no, 24 genuine (-ly moronic) replies later...

no that'd be DA

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>have 87 325is
    >m20b25 stroked to 2.8L
    >its a shitbox tho
    >exhaust rusted and fell off right before cats
    >passenger door latch stops functioning
    >ziptie it through the open window to the b-pillar

made a hostess I worked with at the time climb through the pass side window so we could cruise, no talking cuz exhaust too loud. still fuqqed.

sounds like you have what they call "skill issues."

13. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

If you want car girls, you dont want weeb cars.

14. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

It's not the car man, it's probably cause you're the type of person to still look at a girl's social media after she dumps you. Just let it go

15. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>, his only thing is having a much faster car

Keep believing that. She left because you're moronic.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *