I'm 20 y/o and my mom (still live with my family) won't let me get a motorcycle because she thinks I might kill myself riding one.

I'm 20 y/o and my mom (still live with my family) won't let me get a motorcycle because she thinks I might kill myself riding one. Should I do it anyway? If so, what's the best $2000 could buy?

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I thought you were 23

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>assuming anons will flame your thread because you're 20 and asking your mom permission to purchase a motorcycle
    Very clever gambit there, OP, but I dare ask... will it pay off?

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hang in there Jorge

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do you want to have a nice day? Because dying in a motorcycle accident is great cover for a suicide.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah I kinda do because I live in a shithole (Miami)

https://i.imgur.com/2dGgYLF.png

Do what your Mom says, she loves you.
      She is right, you can be tragically or fatally hurt in a motorcycle accident.
      things happen fast on a motorcycle and there is no rewind or replay button.
      Just let the idea rest for a while and see how you feel about it in a couple of years. there are more important things to focus on for now, Son.

Noted anon

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm in a similar situation and I'm just getting the bike anyways, not much she can do about it other than complain.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>not much she can do about it other than complain.
      They could kick you out

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They could, but they won't.
        I can afford to be a rentoid anyway, I just wanna save money right now.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do what your Mom says, she loves you.
    She is right, you can be tragically or fatally hurt in a motorcycle accident.
    things happen fast on a motorcycle and there is no rewind or replay button.
    Just let the idea rest for a while and see how you feel about it in a couple of years. there are more important things to focus on for now, Son.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A motorcycle probably isn't worth the increased cost from rent if she kicks you out. That having been said, don't listen to these homosexuals in this thread telling you to miss out on one of the must fun experiences in the world just because you have a 0.0001% chance of dying instead of a 0.00001% chance.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

But up and buy a used litrebike and have a nice day on it and include her in the note to show her you're a real man and she can't control you

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Move out moron.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wouldn't be sitting here asking about it if that was an option. I'll just settle for a dirtbike and take it to trails for now.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Make her choose, and let her allow you to get a dirtbike as a cope or she might reject that as well.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you WILL have a nice day with it anon. if your mom can stop you from getting one though, you dont want one bad enough. everyone has to make that move for themselves, but dont kid yourself. you WILL make a bad move one day, and you WILL die or become severely disfigured or permanently fricked up from it. the ER doc will be pulling dirt from your trachea. you have to make the choice if bikes are worth that for yourself. if yes, frick your mom and your lineage. might be all good and nothing happens, or yknow

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I had some Red Cross first responder training. When it comes to motorcycle accidents the few that survive the initial crush, die because good samaritans will try to remove the helmet, finishing the poor rider off then and there. Those that survive become paraplegics or lose limps.
    That doesn't mean it will happen to you though. In my experience there is safety in numbers. Motorists Clubs traveling in groups seem to fair far better than lone riders. So it buying a bike may become an excuse to socialize.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Consider that dying is one of the better things that could happen in a motorcycle crash. You could be a legless cripple for life, unable to tell when you've shit yourself, having to ask your tard wrangler to check your asscrack for shit when you smell something off. You could be shitting and pissing in a bag for the rest of your life.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Its not worth it with all the moronic car drivers, truck olds, texting karens in suvs, speeding and drunk minorities, Blacks running red lights an shieet, and zoomers who can't go 30 seconds without "looking at dey sailphoam". Truth is the average person on the road today belongs on the bus and almost a 50cc moped. Also theres the bad road design in america, no roundabouts means everytime you come to an intersections theres a chance some moron turning left is going to say they didint see you after the turn into you.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

your mom is right, motorcycles are gay buy an OBS squarebody truck instead

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *