I'm 25. I don't need a car, just want one for the memes. Which one to buy?

I'm 25. I don't need a car, just want one for the memes. Which one to buy? I'm considering these, all cost the same:
E46 330Ci
E92 335i
W204 C63 (pre-fl sedan)
C216 CL500
Blobeye WRX STI
Evo X

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

these are all cars from vastly different price categories and it shows that you're just an underage busrider

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Read the post, all cost the same where I live.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

there isn't a single place on earth where those cars would cost the same, go play roblox you underage Black personhomosexual

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

If you are looking into the "cheapest" of each one then yes, 330Ci, CL500 and Subaru are cheaper than the other ones.
          However, I'm hunting for a low mileage well maintained car, then it's a different story and all of these cost ~30k for a good one.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Evo X, then either the C63 or WRX STI (biased towards Subaru if it's a 2.0 and not a 2.5, the 2.0s are more reliable and fun)

335i is too unreliable
    330ci isn't in the same class
    CL500 isn't in the same category

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah I know, different categories.
      What I'm thinking myself is that C63 is probably the best of these.
      However I do also have this stereotype in mind that Mercedes is for old people and BMW is too mainstream, Subaru is a rust pit, therefore I'm leaning towards Evo

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>335i is too unreliable
      shit take. Ive dailied one for the last 5 years and havent done anything aside from normal maintenance. Runs and drives perfectly fine. The only thing coming up soon is walnut blasting and thats something every turbo DI car has to deal with at this point.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Turbos + Wastegates
        >Direct injection (HPFP and Injectors)
        >Bushings being all shot by now after 10 years and 100,000 miles
        >Open Diff

If it was cheaper or a 340i sure.

Yeah I know, different categories.
        What I'm thinking myself is that C63 is probably the best of these.
        However I do also have this stereotype in mind that Mercedes is for old people and BMW is too mainstream, Subaru is a rust pit, therefore I'm leaning towards Evo

>Headstuds on all Merc 6.3s

Evos actually rust out worse than the Subarus, even Xs. W204s had a subframe recall where the rear subframe in the USA was replaced due to bad rot causing control arms to detach. But you're right, C63 is probably the best, just watch for any issues if you're in Eastern Europe that someone buying a used AMG would encounter (odo fraud, accident damage, theft, upbadging)

Subaru and Evo are both equivalent in reliability. Evos have timing chain issues pre-2011. Both have crappy owners that blow them up but the Subaru is admittedly more fragile especially if it's a 2.5 due to weak pistons and rod bearing issues.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>Turbos + Wastegates
          Non issue so far. Even if the rattling inevitably does come you can now fix it through software.
          >Direct injection (HPFP and Injectors)
          Never had issues with them, injectors are a bit loud since im still on original index 8 or 9's.
          >Bushings being all shot by now after 10 years and 100,000 miles
          Also no. Still no issues with any bushings.
          >Open Diff
          This one is a bit of a pain but it technically works like an lsd because the computer automatically applies breaks to keep both wheels spinning. A pain in the ass to actually get rid of that when you do swap to a real lsd though.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Nice thanks. Currently looking at these:
          https://m.autoplius.lt/skelbimai/mercedes-benz-c63-amg-6-2-l-sedanas-2009-benzinas-24037445.html
          https://www.otomoto.pl/osobowe/oferta/mercedes-benz-cl-550-japonia-ID6FKogb.html
          https://m.autoplius.lt/skelbimai/mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-2-0-l-sedanas-2008-benzinas-23263369.html
          https://www.ss.com/msg/lv/transport/cars/subaru/impreza/dxdhp.html

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I honestly don't know too much about Mercedes but the big wheels look like a gypsy owns it. Remember those cars have headbolt issues which if it goes (2%) will require engine rebuild and costs $4000 to fix preventively on average.

Both the Evolution and Subaru look like they're in really nice shape. The Subaru looks like it is a 2.5 model because the gauge cluster is in mph (ends at 160mph) which suggests it was a USA car at some point. The underbody looks brand new so it was probably someone's summer car. But 2.5 STi vs Evo X, give me the Evo every time. Better performance and quite frankly I don't like the carbon fiber hood and trunk. It looks tacky, both cars had aluminum hoods that weigh practically nothing.

The Evolution definitely looks like it was Winter driven by the surface rusting on the rear subframe and all the bolts underneath. You want to check the rear frame rails and rear subframe and rear control arms where both attached to the body. That's a very common Lancer rust spot and usually a fatal one because it's difficult to fix. 4turbo.pl is a good source for parts for both in the region and Rossport UK for Evos and Roger Clark Motorsports for Subarus.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Thanks. I'm not too scared about merc, yeah, when it breaks, it costs a lot, but I had Merc with V8 for a few years and had no issues at all, so not really that scared of it. But Evo and STI I think are more exciting cars.
            Oh, and I wont be driving a lot, up to 10k km/year, but on all seasons.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Well just remember the headbolt issue was unique for all Mercedes 6.3 motors until 2011-12. The regular V8 did not have that issue, it has to do with the wrong alloy being specified for the head bolts and what can happen is they can break which can require removing the head and changing the head gaskets in the process.

It is like the Porsche IMS or BMW M rod bearing issue. It might only happened to a tiny amount of cars but when it happens it's very expensive.

Personally I would recommend to Evo, just watch a few YouTube videos showing where those cars have their specific rust spots. My experience is with the 4-9s which have worse sheet metal, but it looks like the X has subframe rot issues. That Subaru looks brand new underneath, but I wonder why did it get imported from the USA, maybe possible accident when the car was brand new and it was brought out of the country to be repaired and resold. I would ask the Evo owner if it ever had the timing chain done too, worst case it's not that expensive and you have a fair amount of warning, the computer will tell you when it is too stretched and it'll throw a code

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Thanks, might try to get a more recent year Evo, maybe even Final Edition and swap in Recaro seats. Imported cars are not uncommon here, but yeah, most of them were crashed overseas.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Final edition up to you. I feel like it's expensive for no good reason. You got the sodium filled valves but they really don't make that much of an impact. More important is the timing chain revision after 2011. As somebody that owns a 9 I'm a big fan boy of the Golf R/S3 as a substitute. They are very fast with the DSG but honestly the Evo is more fun.

Like I said if that was European market STI with the 2.0, I would be all for it. But left hand drive and it's speedometer that ends at 160mph suggest to me it is probably a American market car. If you could get the VIN you could put it into Carfax here and find out if it ever was crashed. I'm also not crazy about the modifications. That specific Evo also has modifications but nothing looks too crazy. Just looks like exhaust injectors fuel pump and a tune.

How much is a GR Yaris in your c**t used? Corolla here is about 40K USD and it's my go-to suggestion whenever people want an all wheel drive car. Evo prices are way too expensive for what you get in my opinion but the only remotely comparable car is the R/S3. Everything else is less reliable or slower. I would also look at a Civic Type R or 5.0 Mustang but again being that you are in Eastern Europe they might be harder to get

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Frick off, ricer.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

GR Yaris is more expensive, around 40k.
            I'm not particulary into AWD, just want a cool car.
            FN2 Civic is ugly as frick.
            RS3 (8P) is very bland looking I think, unless I would rice it.
            S197 Mustang GT is something I had in mind too.
            I'm now thinking it's either Evo X or S197 GT.
            Since I wouldn't be using car on track, both would work for me equally, but I think long term Evo X will be more cool, because it's the last model of its own.

https://i.imgur.com/lPYq9QX.jpg

>E92 335i
            This is the one, e93 though.

Yeah, I was looking into coupes or convertibles, that's a plus for these. But E9x are on every single corner

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I just got on my laptop

The Mercedes was in a front end collision, type in VIN wddgf77x69f232367 in Google to see the before picture

The Subaru might be a German/Euro Car. Looking closer at the cluster the redline doesn't start at 7000rpms like a US 2005 STi cluster does. The VIN given also does not work on Carfax. It may be a 2.0 car as listed which is good. Up to you, but its 5k Euro from a newer car that can likely be financed.

https://www.ss.com/msg/lv/transport/cars/audi/s3/blihlc.html
            https://www.ss.com/msg/lv/transport/cars/nissan/350-z/cpklc.html

2009 S3 could be a good alternative. The 15,000 you save lets you do a lot of maintenance and the weight isn't far off (3300lbs) from a X.

https://m.autoplius.lt/skelbimai/honda-civic-2-0-l-hecbekas-2018-benzinas-24234769.html#/gallery

27k Euro for a LT sold FK8 CTR

https://m.autoplius.lt/skelbimai/toyota-yaris-1-6-l-hecbekas-2021-benzinas-24820321.html#/gallery

GR Yaris for 33k Euro but looks ran hard

S197 GT is only good if its a really cheap 3v (05-10, even then they're competitive with 350Zs here in pricing usually $7-12k USD). They didn't get "good" until 2011 with the 5.0 model. Its a interesting car for the Baltics but held back by the live rear axle which can make it feel nervous on rough/imperfect pavement and the crappy interior (05-09 is the worst, noticeably improved with 2010 facelift). But it will turn heads with a aftermarket exhaust. After 2011 they were 100% comparable with E92 M3s around circuits if spec'd with performance package. They're very reliable. However watch out with paint issues, all USA Fords from with aluminum panels have corrosion issues (Mustang hoods)

Personally if I were in your shoes I'd look for a Mustang if you want attention, Z33 if you want handling, or a S3 if you want comfort/winter car. CTR if you want a newer car and can spend the money (I'd buy that over the Evo/Subaru, you'll be happier and it'll be more reliable long term if kept stock).

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Get the one that speaks to you.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Hot if male

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Who's that guy? One of the /osg/ bros?

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>E92 335i
    This is the one, e93 though.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

GR Yaris is more expensive, around 40k.
      I'm not particulary into AWD, just want a cool car.
      FN2 Civic is ugly as frick.
      RS3 (8P) is very bland looking I think, unless I would rice it.
      S197 Mustang GT is something I had in mind too.
      I'm now thinking it's either Evo X or S197 GT.
      Since I wouldn't be using car on track, both would work for me equally, but I think long term Evo X will be more cool, because it's the last model of its own.
      [...]
      Yeah, I was looking into coupes or convertibles, that's a plus for these. But E9x are on every single corner

BMW cheaped out on the auto transmission on these. 6hp21 instead of the 6hp26 on the 330d.

Best to get a manual anyway.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you had to buy a Merc of this era, you buy a M113 engined V8. CLK55, SLK55, W211 E500, E55 W210 or E55 W211. Everything after became dogshit unreliable.

The supercharged M113 in the E55 has more torque than the 6.3 V8 and it is vastly more reliable. Even held the Cannonball record for a while too.

Unfortunately with the BMWs, I can't recommend anything other than the M57 diesel engine.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

miata

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

imk šitą seni
    https://autoplius.lt/skelbimai/alfa-romeo-spider-2-0-l-kabrioletas-1989-benzinas-21666331.html

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

pirk ND Miata ir tikrai busi patenkintas
    >captcha GYRA

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Okay give me the sauce on this semen demon.
    Regarding your question, don't care about the model, what counts is which one you'll find in best condition at a price that suits you.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

sugarf4iry

her pussy looks nasty just fyi

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There's something timeless about her nasty ass crack. It's like the satisfaction people get from eating tasty food they know is greasy and unhealthy.

If it wasn't all pimply and stuff, it wouldn't really fit her.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Girls don't give two fricks about cars
    Get a 125cc scooter that looks cute

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This. Get a cub, vino, zoomer, or vespa. You will get puss. If you want wiener get a car.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Oh and make sure it has a full seat so they can ride two-up

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Bogan girls love the big falcon wiener
    My xt got mad pusy

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I would like to kindly remind you:
      > timing chain needs doing
      > trans cooler