I'm 6'4" can I fit in an ND Miata, and are they good? I am longer in the torso I think.

I'm 6'4" can I fit in an ND Miata, and are they good? I am longer in the torso I think. Or should I get an Ecoboost Mustang or something like that?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Am 6'3", fit well after paco seat rails, fit ok stock, can't drive my bros mustang without reclining the seat to the fricking floor.

Test drive one, if your hair just brushes the top you'll be comfortable with lower seat rails and you might fit just fine.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm 6'0 and an ND feels cramped (t. Amerifat), so I got a Mustang GT 6MT.
    Helluva lot roomier

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

As this anon pointed out there's "will I fit" and "am I claustrophobic", you may fit and not like the wienerpit feel.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>I'm 6'0 and an ND feels cramped
      I feel like guys 6'0" to 6'2" think that they're tall because their height starts with 6 and they are used to having a bunch of extra headroom clearance and being able to sit straight up, so the moment they don't get 3"+ of clearance, they feel claustrophobic like they can't fit.
      Then you have guys 6'4" to 6'6" who are used to being right at the limit with a hair of clearance and perhaps the need to slouch a tiny bit to get that clearance, but in their mind, they fit fine because that's all they've known for their adult life.
      Dudes that are 6'3" can go either way depending on their proportions.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You could just get a Camaro. you'll have a car that handles better and is much more comfortable/practical.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>practical
      Camaro has great performance numbers but is absolute trash as a daily.

Beltline puts the bottom of the door windows inline with your neck.
      You can hide a freight train in the A-pillar blind spot.
      The lol trunk is about as useful as the one on a DeLorean.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

sounds like you have manlet isssues.
        the trunk is still vastly superior to the miata. try fitting any of this shit in a miata for example.

?t=320

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

ND is so small you’ll be cramped and have difficulty seeing esp with the top up.

I’m 6’0 on a good day and my head touches the top in a helmet. Telescoping steering is a must.

Get a mkII TTRS instead

But I like the Miata.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/MNHKNPi.jpeg

6'3'' here, longer in the legs. I have 2022 RF and have about 2 inches of headroom. Never bumped my head on the top when going over bumps, but probably couldn't wear a helmet. Still plan on getting the lower seat rail. My knees will brush the steering wheel tunnel in an optimal whee tilt, but otherwise have plenty of leg room. Reportedly, the RF has more headroom than the convertible.

But yeah, just go to a stealership and sit in one

>Beltline puts the bottom of the door windows inline with your neck.
        agree with this. Used to drive a 2019 Bullet and it felt really claustrophobic, maybe even more so than my RF. In the Miata, the beltline is at my ribs, like a car from the 90s. Big problem w/ the RF (and probably the convertable) is that you basically have no blind-spot vision, so you really learn to rely on the blind-spot monitoring devices.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

when I see a Camero I rest my arm out the window to flex on him, even though he probably can't see me out of those tiny windows

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

oh look a rental car. how boring.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

What other rental car has super car handling? this is a rental car to actually be excited about.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

if only there was a way to go to enterprise's website and look around.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

you can look around. you will only find cars that don't handle as good like the miata.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>you will only find cars that don't handle as good like the miata.
            >the miata

so now you've shifted the goal posts to the miata away from the camaro.

btw, here moron.
            https://www.enterprise.com/en/exotic-car-rental/vehicles.html

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

none of those cars handle as good as a camaro. you need at least a GT3 911 or high end Ferrari.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>none of those cars handle as good as a camaro
            the c8 corvette has it's entire category. the c8 corvette is better than the camaro in literally every single aspect.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

only the Z06. the regular C8 is setup to understeer from the factory. imagine thinking that shit handles better.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

the challenger

>V6 dodge challenger
          Three thousand eight hundred forty pounds

>52:48 like a Miata
          >double wishbones all around like a Miata
          >12:1 steering ratio like a Miata
          >weighs as much as two Miatas
          >has twice the horsepower

chally is big miat confirmed

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

fun fact: the V6 dodge challenger has double wishbone suspension, a 52:48 weight distribution and an 85% power to weight ratio which literally makes it a big miata.
    also like a miata it has a cute smile and expressive headlights.
    the mustang and camaro are both mcdonalds strut in the front. avoid.
    G35. G37 and Z are better choices if you wanna stay JDM. also Lexus IS300.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Now if only it weighed about 1000 pounds less

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

3800 lbs is pretty light when you have over 300 hp and the drivetrain is rated to tow 4 tons

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

it's easier to make a challenger weigh less than it is to double the horsepower of a miata

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

A header and tune gains a Miata 10%, cut 380lbs off a challenger.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

easy
            >strip interior
            >fiberglass one piece front end
            >18 inch wheels
            zoom zoom

meanwhile on a miata you basically need a rollcage and chassis reinforcement at higher power levels making it heavier. the LC/LA chassis on the other hand is designed to accept gorillion horsepower V8s from factory and that torsional stiffness translates into incredible handling on the lighter v6 model.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Header+tune=1 hour, $1000, improved daily experience from torque gain

Stripped interior and a custom fiberglass front end=$$$+can't even have passengers any more+looks like shit

I respect the challies but this argument is insane.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I've talked to that chally owner.
            he has like $15,000 in carbon fiber in that car and still isn't even remotely close to the CAM-C class minimum.
            they changed the CAM rules as well, so certain carbon fiber panels arn't legal anymore as well.
            you can't compete with a car that's 500+ lbs above the weight min.
            that's easily 1/2 a second a lap deficit.

[...]

see above.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

We're not talking about autocross, this is a hypothetical street race. Nobody said I had to stick to SCCA/NASA regs.

Header+tune=1 hour, $1000, improved daily experience from torque gain

Stripped interior and a custom fiberglass front end=$$$+can't even have passengers any more+looks like shit

I respect the challies but this argument is insane.

>header and tune = 1 hour
            uhh no it takes a couple days unless you have the ability to tune your own ECU. An hour to install the parts perhaps and then another week or two of tweaking.

>can't have passengers
            who frickin cares they just add weight. I could easily drop 350 lbs just kicking your mom out.

>looks like shit
            I happen to think that fiberglass front end looks sick as frick but whatever

And after all that you've increased the power a mere 10 percent. The Pentastar is still 50% more powerful than that.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Companies work out the tune in someone else's and send you a 90% there version as long as the header design is similar. My ND started on a canned tune, did some remote tuning based on data logs, the canned tune plus header did improve my acceleration by 10%, the data logging/"real" tuning did another two. I stand by one hour on this one because I've done it.

HP/weight is all that matters and a rentastar is a few hundred HP short of 50%more per pound.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I want a manual, and a coupe in particular I think has to be manual, just weird thing of mine. Not the biggest fan of the body but it looks particularly good on those fat tires.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i used to have an NB, take it from me the ZF8 is no joke. if i could have a miata with one i would.
        but i get it, manny is more fun. get a Z.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>V6 dodge challenger
      Three thousand eight hundred forty pounds

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

probably not
    I'm 6ft 5in tall and driving a ND or NA is a very uncomfortable experience.
    if your height is in your torso, your head will be above the windshield.
    if it's in your legs, you will knee the dash or steering wheel.
    some guys have modified the seat and deleted the sliders, but still not much room.
    I certainly didn't for comfortably.
    fun to take 1-2 laps in one, but that's it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Also it’s really not fun to GT in. 2 hour drive in one was rough. Loud and no room to move and hard to see.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

are you me? I'm 194cm, 97cm if sitting on floor.
    can't find ND to rent around, but want to try buying this summer.
    would like RF, but I know it's no chance.
    tried NC hart top and didn't fit.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

6'3'' here, longer in the legs. I have 2022 RF and have about 2 inches of headroom. Never bumped my head on the top when going over bumps, but probably couldn't wear a helmet. Still plan on getting the lower seat rail. My knees will brush the steering wheel tunnel in an optimal whee tilt, but otherwise have plenty of leg room. Reportedly, the RF has more headroom than the convertible.

But yeah, just go to a stealership and sit in one

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>6'3''
      > 2inches head room

ur 6ft 1 maybe probably just 6ft.
      too many slightly above average height dudes making bogus height claims.
      I can't tell you how many gays tell me they are 6ft5+ as my 6ft 4 ass looks down at them.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

sure thing buddy. Not everyone is built the same. Some people's height comes more in their legs, also the RF has more head room than the soft top. Real 6'3'' hear and have no problem w/ head room, but like I said, probably couldn't wear a helmet.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>the RF has more head room than the soft top

Random other 6'3"anon here, this was not my experience. I spent 10 minutes trying to find a seating position where I could fit in an RF and gave up, in an ST I fit just barely, hair touching. I think you've got things reversed.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>RF has more head room than the soft top.
          not in my experience.
          I've sat in both.
          still couldn't fit my head in a RF that had a slider delete and a thinner Sparco Sprint seat.
          ur ass is 6ft.
          I can guarantee it.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm 6'2" and the ND2 with the recaro seats fit me like a glove. My proportions are pretty average tho.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

what is known as a test drive. do you need us to help you wipe your ass too?

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

unlike these 6'3" manlets I am actually 6'4", 34 inseam.
    head just fits.
    legs are more comfortable now with supermiata steering wheel spacer.
    if you are more torso or plan on wearing helmet look into jass or paco seat lowering rails.

I spent a long time trying to find out if I'd fit by reading forums, then I nutted up and test drove one, and it was just right, so don't listen to the whiny homosexuals here (myself included), you have to go sit in it to know for sure.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Come on, bro, we all know manlets are 6'1" and under. 6'2" and 6'3" are normal. 6'4" is the start of tall.
      >34 inseam
      I am so sorry, bro. I hope that's just because you sag your pants.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

brb going to kill myself

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

inseams are part of lookism now?
        what did that happen?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

how was the install on the steering wheel spacer? I've done lowered seat rails before, they were pretty easy, but never steering wheel stuff. Thinking about doing the spacer and a Cipher wheel in one go.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

removing airbag was b***hy.
        mark spline alignment before you start
        other than that it was easy and I'm a wrenchlet.
        I'm sure flyin miata has a good video on the subject.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the fender lines give me C3 vet vibes along with the tail lights. Big part of what attached me.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if you have a long torso your head wont fit in the car with the top down. If you have long legs you will be cramped as frick and will be driving around with your legs spread like a french prostitute.

Im 6-4 and had to pass.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just get yourself a civic, ichabod

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i got myself a BRZ instead but i always wonder what i missed out on and still dream about what if i got a miata instead

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can have both and enjoy both worlds
      T. GR86 and NB owner

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

if i was that rich i'd just get a honda civic or even CRV, and then a miata
        actually wait, it's not even the cost of the cars that worry me, it's the cost of insuring two cars in shitty canada

i pay cad$300/month to insure my brz even though i'm over 25 and have a clean record
        all because insurance fraud and vehicle theft are so rampant in this shitty place

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm 10'6" and I can fit in your mom, what's your point?

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

only way to know is sit in one
    the soft top has about 1" more headroom

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *