Im convinced that majority of drivers in these states are fricking retards. California included. Discuss

I’m convinced that majority of drivers in these states are fricking morons. California included. Discuss

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Add Pennsylvania and we're good to go

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Majority of drivers in these states are illegals who have never driven before hopping the border and have no insurance

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

As a wisconsinite, Illinois also deserves to be on that list
    Chicagoans, at the very least. The people from the rural, lower parts of Illinois are alright.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

yes, drivers are moronic in every state but those two

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

When i lived in Idaho, anybody with Utah plates drove like an absolute shithead. Worse than Californians. Only Texans could compete with them.

The best drivers, comparatively, seem to have come from Maryland.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the frick are maryland plates doing in idaho

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Vacationing probably, idk. You think people don't go on road trips? I saw a good number of them, too.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

over 20% (being generous) of drivers in south texas are illegals, let alone the influx of katrinogs that relocated
    You can blame brown people as usual

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Damn it's almost like California Texas and Florida are the States with the most illegal immigrants that never took driving tests..........

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Damn it's almost like California Texas and Florida are the States with the most illegal immigrants that never took driving tests..........

Should consider tossing Arizona into that category.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I had a ME NO ENGLAIS beaner try to do a triple pass in a no passing construction zone,
        So I floored it to keep his little civic behind me.
        He gave me the "What you doing, the other lane is empty?! Come on?!" arm waving motions.

The Black folk of white people.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>The Black folk of white people.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

There's a 'colony' of Florida summerbirds living up in Western NC, the drive 5mph everywhere on the mountain roads up here.

They're definitely not immigrants. Florida drivers are just shit in general.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

All three of them got nothing on Ohio drivers

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Hoosierbro?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

its the non native born and then dfensively the native pop picks up on the shit driving and the mentalityy spreads

white people didn't have these problems in mostly native-born areas in the 80s and 90s
    It's all the stupid fricking browns.
    So sorry if that hurts your feelings.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

cope, today's whites are just as bad if not worse and they sure as frick aren't "defensive"

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yeah I said why that happens in the first sentence
        why are you browns so absolutely fricking stupid

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

i'm white, my whole area is >90% white
          who is hooning blowing stop signs on private streets where there are kids playing? whites
          who is speeding in private residential neighborhoods at night? whites
          who is revbombing 200dB open headers built hotrods? whites
          who is tailgating you at every speed? whites
          who is roadraging over everything? whites
          who has $100,000 lifted brodozers with ship horns scaring the shit out of kids and dogs? you think shitskins can afford that?
          who is causing and getting in all non-DUI accidents? whites

no shit shitskins are terrible drivers, my dog could tell you that
          white people USED TO have standards and self-respect but those days are long gone, HOAs seem to be the only place you can get away from these insane dysfunctional sociopaths on a lifelong egotrip

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>>90% white
            Then stop claiming latino on your college apps and welfare benefits, Chuy Gordo.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

All white people should claim they are latino to take advantage of DEI israelitery. What are they going to do? Give you a DNA test?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>HOAs seem to be the only place you can get away from these insane dysfunctional sociopaths on a lifelong egotrip
            this is unfortunately true.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>HOAs seem to be the only place you can get away from these insane dysfunctional sociopaths on a lifelong egotrip
            Then you're just dealing with different insane sociopaths that will fine you for your grass being a few thousandths of an inch too tall or your house being painted a few hexadecimal digits off the prescribed color

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

HOAs are also dysfunctional psychopaths, just a different flavor

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Florideños are the kind or shitstains who will ride up your ass, then once you get over slow down to 10 under and threaten to shoot you if you pass them
      Also something like 40% of the drivers in this state (atleast in Miami area) are uninsured

Literally this, you have to cut people off or get cut off. Just like driving in New York or Boston but minus 30-something IQ points

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Your feelings don't count as arguments mate.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You're just inferior and can't accept the evidence that certain peoples are worse peoples.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i see tons of texas plates in california and they are ALWAYS the worst drivers. zonoids are pretty bad as well.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Funny it's the opposite here, makes sense on our end. As you'd have to be a moron to move to California. Unless you're zog

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Here in Ohio. Everyone drives slow in the left lane and no one knows how to zipper merge

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

muricans are truly embarrassed by the right lane

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Americans are shit drivers in general.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

sure thing visajeet

13. 2 months ago
    s10fag

Theres always some meth head in kentucky to stop at a green light, but recent trips to Tennessee land California as #1 worst drivers. Some gay stopped at every turn in the roundabout, stopped for oncomming traffic to turn left, then merged on I-24 at 40mph. Brand new TN plates, covered in caligay stickers.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

tennessee drivers are either slow and moronic or excessively speeding and driving aggressively. there's no in between with them.
      and when you try to drive normally they get mad at you.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

New Mexico is up there with the worst, probably the absolute worst. Then Florida, Texas, California, then Arizona. I was a cop in a touristy area of the country so we'd get people from all over. California gets a worse rep than it should, if you go there you're just sitting in traffic so assume they're bad drivers.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Texas is weird, you either get super friendly people (90%) or really aggressive buttholes (10%).

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

From my short time doing OTR, my list is
    >worst drivers
    IL, purely the Chiraqis.
    >best drivers
    Tossup between AR and IN
    >worst drive
    TX, specifically i35 and us75 between Dennison and McKinney. I unironically prefer Atlanta over TX i35.
    >best drive
    PA, The scenery around the Penna turnpike and US-11 following the susquehanna is gorgeous.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>TX i35
      The i35 oil trash is in a league of its own. Nonstop bumper to bumper line of people driving 90mph+ honking and flashing their lights at each other, driving on the shoulder and across median whenever traffic slows down, fricking state troopers in the fast lane doing the same thing because for reasons beyond my comprehension they're just ok with it, it's like driving in a russian dashcam video, the road rules are road suggestions and no one is listening

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This is hearsay, a friend was an EMT in north texas and was told that state and local police are instructed not to intervene on i35 during heavy traffic hours because people attempting to follow the slow down or move over law will cause rippling slowdowns for miles causing a chain reaction of minor accidents all along the interstate because the people drive like such dumbfricks. They won't stop someone unless they're being a sincere danger like road raging swerving into people or driving like they're drunk

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There's a pretty simple rule of thumb to driving in the US. Stay north of the 40th parallel if you value your life.

18. 2 months ago
    p

There's too many Black folk in Texas so I don't really go there anymore.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Statistically New Mexico has the worst drivers out of all the states

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

By what statistic?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Accidents, DUI's, fatalities

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>dude everyones a shitty driver but me

pretty crazy theres 8 billion people on earth and I'm the only good driver

>dude everyones moronic but me

I hate people like this. It's beyond cringe.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Florida man here. This is accurate and we cannot deny it. It’s part of our culture anyway at this point.

With that said. Frick every Nissan, V6 Chally, and BMW driver here, they are the worst

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *