Im done pretending that GTI isnt the ultimate affordable drivers car

Stage 1 requires only a usb and a computer and 10 mins of your time to tune your 220 hp to 300. It should literally be DA‘s official car

CRIME Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>gay wheel drive
    hahahah no thanks

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>300hp
      You say that like it's a lot

>affordable
      >comes with dsg cause DA hates manuals and doesn't know how to use them
      >check engine comes on whenever you breath on it too hard so DA has plenty of things to complain about and feel validated despite having chosen the car themself
      >uncommon enough so they can shit on g35/z/miata/86 owners while just slightly edging out their performance/power figures

Yeah this sounds like its it

>Fwd
      >Calling krautshit affordable as if repair parts are free
      >Bragging about what it can be modded into, essentially conceding it's crap the way it comes from the factory

https://i.imgur.com/rdrdD7L.jpg

>stage

>expected pure salt

99% of you are driving your dead grandmothers herpes infested inherited lincoln town car or some other rusted shitbox because your broke ass can’t afford fun shit

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>stage

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>nherited lincoln town car
        one of the funnest things you can do with a comfy rwd barge like this is to hoon it

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>no, you don't understand, I paid a lot of money to have an underpowered gaywheel drive car!
        lol

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

nice digits but in 2024 its not as bad but still rwd is rwd

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>300hp
    You say that like it's a lot

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

For its weight it is. Horsepower's actual effect depends on the car's weight.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Google golf gti weight
        >4,255lbs

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

How in the frick?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

VW lies about curb weight the same way they do about diesels. My buddy has a 2016 gti, we got it on a truck scale, almost 5000lbs wtf

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

(they all lie about the weight)

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

FELGEN SIND WIRKLICH GROSS

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No, see above

VW lies about curb weight the same way they do about diesels. My buddy has a 2016 gti, we got it on a truck scale, almost 5000lbs wtf

They lie about weight to the epa

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

on what planet? all manufacturers report curb weight, not gross weight. which you would post if you were comparing apples to apples instead of being a diningenuous homosexual.

>W00TYS

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's dry weight anon, doesn't include powertrain. It's closer to 4k lbs iirc

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

no sir.

>Vehicle curb weight refers to the heft of a car when it's empty, devoid of passengers or cargo but still containing all the necessary fluids for normal operation. This includes not just fuel, but also coolant and motor oil.

weight as equipped from the factory ready to be loaded on a shipping container.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Gvwr is the one that matters

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

is it though? are you always driving around in your fully loaded car with 4 red blooded american passengers and their suitcases full of bowling balls in the back?

>Gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR), in the simplest of terms, is the maximum amount a vehicle can weigh as it rolls down the road. This number includes the curb weight of the vehicle, all occupants, and all cargo.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No, gross is with no one but with powertrain. With full car of ppl, looking at closer to 5k

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

No, you're moronic.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

christ you homosexuals are literally incapable of doing even the slightest bit of research or accepting that you are wrong. feel free to confirm your findings independently and report back.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

> without people, cargo or accessories
            Drive train is an accessory, learn 2 read

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

go off king

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Hey stupid Black person, go google right now, "golf gti weight"
            Then google "brz weight"

You're a moron. A basic BRZ mcdonalds anemic ricebox will blow the doors of your VAGshit built on LIES for weight, power, emissions, etc.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Holy motherfrick, a golf is almost a THOUSAND pounds heavier than a BRZ. I mean it makes sense since looking at the golf its a chubby looking car, but you wouldn't think its that much.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Holy motherfrick, a golf is almost a THOUSAND pounds heavier than a BRZ. I mean it makes sense since looking at the golf its a chubby looking car, but you wouldn't think its that much.

hey samegay. it's crazy, I must have forgotten 3086-2798 is actually 1000 lbs, not 288 lbs. that's best case fully loaded automatic 4 door 2016 GTI vs the lightest manual 2 door 2018 BRZ. that explains why it's so much faster in every way despite being down on power. god I love being baited.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Post dragy time b***h

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

nah I didn't spend any money on one of those. I spent my fun budget on a wavetrac limited slip diff, bilstein coilovers, and wider wheels and tires for SCCA autocross STH class prep.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

homie it's 90$ used

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's crazy how the brz is down on power OEM vs OEM but the Golf can mog it completely for a cheapo tune while the BRZ has to have massive work done to be anywhere close
            Also why are you guys paying so much for Golfs? I got mine for 4k and put maybe 4k in random stuff into it how are you guys at 20k?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>golf is a 1900kg car

Holy shit... germanbros, are you okay?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

U vill not ovn leicht kar

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Cool smart guy, now how much does the powertrain weight?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Probably half of muh dick

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It is for FWD. too bad OP is gushing over some essentially auto tragic hothatch with nannies.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>You say that like it's a lot
      It's a lot for a 3200lbs car.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Maybe in 1998.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

wtf a golf is heavier than an 86/brz?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

not only that, comfier, more practical and faster too.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i don't think it's faster with a manual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then 86/brz must be really shitty.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>4 door econobox is a few hundred freedom units heavier than muh purpose built 2 door "sports" car
          in other news, water is wet

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>affordable
    >comes with dsg cause DA hates manuals and doesn't know how to use them
    >check engine comes on whenever you breath on it too hard so DA has plenty of things to complain about and feel validated despite having chosen the car themself
    >uncommon enough so they can shit on g35/z/miata/86 owners while just slightly edging out their performance/power figures

Yeah this sounds like its it

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>comes with dsg
      You can get a manual, and DSG is literally the only acceptable auto transmission.
      >check engine comes on whenever you breath on it too hard
      The word is "breathe," dipshit. It's clear you're too stupid to care for a superior German machine.
      Or maybe, it's just fun, and you should share in that fun instead of being a salty b***h.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Or maybe, it's just fun, and you should share in that fun instead of being a salty b***h
        I'll keep it real with you this time chief. My friend bought a gti with the ea888. Pretty nice car, trans holds up pretty well to power despite transverse layout, I don't care what anyone says, 300hp in a 3000lb car is fun. However he's already spent at least $1k or so just buying performance stuff in it, and issues unrelated to them are beginning to pop up left and right. I tried to tell him to go for a tsx or other car before but he's now reeled in on a love hate relationship with german stuff. To me, cheap hp isn't really worth it at the cost of a pretty numb driving experience apart from the drivetrain, especially when it comes with poorly aging accessories. Thats just me. But you can't deny that is how a lot of people value cars in the hobby, being that they don't care for other aspects of the car so long as it can go quick for cheap and give them a reason over others to feel special. You do you, but I'm gonna stick to my mid engine rwd n/a wedge

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I own one so I'm biased but I would say it's only numb because the target market is fast commuter with a comfy interior a la 3 series. it has a very stiff chassis from the factory so if you're already going down the modding rabbithole it's fairly easy to correct with good coilovers, shock mounts, suspension bushings, and sway bars. EPS can also be coded to be way stiffer than stock through the canbus.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Didn't you hear? No more manuals.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Fwd
    >Calling krautshit affordable as if repair parts are free
    >Bragging about what it can be modded into, essentially conceding it's crap the way it comes from the factory

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>stage

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/SfwDM6L.jpg

>stage

stage 1 cancer

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>DA's official car
    that would be the incel mobile. you know the one

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>NONONO DOOD ITS STAGE 2 BRO. JUST A HOT AIR INTAKE DELETED DOWNPIPE AND A TOON BRO

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>stage

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The upcoming refresh should be returning to VW's rear motor RWD roots.
    That is the one to wait for.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Isn't Porsche under the VW umbrella?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yes. VW was established to produce Porsche's design for an affordable car, and then Porsche took that same design as a base for sports cars.
        They are now recognizing their mistake and returning to a rear motor layout.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I quite enjoy mine. Pretty spicy once you go down the modding rabbit hole. Fast af with a few simple mods(when I get traction)

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>yooo blud me nan got stage 4 cancer

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>fwd
    >mcdonalds struts
    >germoney
    >~~*volks*~~wagen
    >having to tune 300 hp instead of just buying a car that has 300 hp to begin with

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>cringe post
      opinion discarded.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>mfw a european posts unintelligible fwdlet gibberish near me

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

they're better than they look on paper. I have yet to meet someone who owned one and didn't love it. overbuilt, great aftermarket, nice interior, reliable on stock internals if conservatively tuned below 400whp. also lmao @ that one anon getting butthurt about filenames itt

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nah, as a massive VAGgot, I have to say, you're right on the money.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

eggshit incel car for yuroincel. Nah I live in america I can get a rwd v8 you homosexual ass b***h

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I'm done pretending that GTI isn’t the ultimate affordable drivers car
    Ok then pretend that it is. A used Mustang GT will mog the frick out of the GTI and will also run longer. You can buy a new GTI and a used Mustang GT and the GTI will break before the Mustang every time.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Can I fit a 75" tv in a mustang?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

w0w0w0w0w0w0 fit a 7" wiener in your ass you hatchback homosexual

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>ultimate affordable driver's car
        >how much it can haul home from the goy store matters
        just realize you drive a very middle of the road, compromise of a vehicle that isn't particularly good at any one thing. if it's fun enough and serves you well as a dd, there's no reason to pretend it's something that it isn't

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

UPS delivers mine, though every real gearhead also owns a pickup truck.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Same day shipping to your door

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Ya, usually

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

How often are you driving around 75 inch TVs? Or more broadly, how often are you actually using the hatchback space?
        Don't buy a car for the 1% of times, buy it for the 99%.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Don't buy a car for the 1% of times, buy it for the 99%.
          I assume you drive a miata then?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I hit 60 in the low 4s daily, so no

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Rock on then bro.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>75" tv
        Lies! I have a Mk5 and tried fitting my 65" TV in the car (in box), had to move the seats almost all the way forward and tilt the box sideways for it to fit in the car.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

if you own a TV you really need to rethink your life goyim.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That old 4.6 from the GT is trash, though, and you're wrong.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I bought my S550 for 23k USD.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Frick ford. The clutch pedal never felt right in the GTs but it feels like every other normal car in the GT350. They hobbled the GTs on purpose.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Which have you driven? It's an electronic throwout assembly in the clutch, probably for hill assist, and you feel it fricking with the clutch catch point. It's a bit disappointing, but driving aggressively I don't notice it. I think giving throttle slightly before letting out the clutch helps a lot. Taking out the spring is an option but might not be good for the transmission and clutch. Ultimately I decided to use the stock spring because it's unbearably heavy in traffic without it. I had a S197 before and it was shitty. I have an S550 performance pack and it's evolved a lot.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Bro you just need to change out the clutch pedal spring, it actually helped that strange feeling a lot. The dumb stock one has a variable rate that just feels wrong.
            Yes they hobbled the GT on purpose, but that's because of cost savings for what you get. Gotta pinch pennies and appease the women somehow.

My brother has a GTI and likes it, don't know a ton about them but seems like a good compromise/hot hatch type car

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I'd unironically rather have a rusted miata.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Upvoted kind sir

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>300hp
    Cute

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah but anyone who owns a vw in America is fundamentally dysfunctional. I've never met a single one that wasn't fricked in the head in some way. On a car forum I was on there was a guy with a phaeton that refused to ever wear shoes, and that's the most normal vw owner I've ever dealt with

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

theres a lady at my work that owns a phaeton and she is by all accounts a normie with a regular family

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

wait i think it's an arteon

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>woman
        like I said, mentally dysfunctional
        There's probably some shit behind the scenes you don't know, like she tortures cats or eats Styrofoam packing peanuts

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

shes eastern yuro, the worst i can think of is nothong because im an uncultured swine

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>eats Styrofoam packing peanuts
          But anon those are good

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Buy an ad.

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Still rocking my mk4

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>VAGshit
    >FWD
    >4-door hatchback
    >Gay glasses-wearing vaping hipster bait

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Meanwhile, Subarus have been doing this for 20 years. Free datalogging, too.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Subarus computers are moronic compared to VWs, you have to change tune on a Subaru every bolt on, the VW just adapts the ECU to whatever you throw at it, they cause seething because the RWDs these gays can afford get mogged by a cheap hatchback, bread on hood if you have a faster car for a better deal than a GTI you gays don't have anything going for you

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

VAGgots are VAGgots for a reason. The cars are fun, they have cheap power, and if you know what you're doing, they're easily repairable.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>you have to change tune on a Subaru every bolt on, the VW just adapts the ECU to whatever you throw at it
        >VW just adapts the ECU to whatever you throw at it
        Very idealistic, this is the mentality that led many Subaru owners to blow their shit up.
        I haven't had a fast car since '14 but used to datalog and occasionally tune my STi just for atmospheric changes.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>300 hp
    >4k to buy used from a fleet
    >runs on 87
    >no shitty vw engineering
    >dosent make you look homosexual
    yep im thinking 2014 fleet model impala

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Is it RWD?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

no

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You forgot
      >fat
      >slushbox
      >slower
      Big L

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>runs on 87
      Which shithole do you come from where that matters?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Amerimutt_mobile.jpeg

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Idk, still a 13 second car even with a tune and good air

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Oh, didn't realize that one I posted was catless, with cats it tends to do worse. You can make em pretty fast with lots of parts and boost, but tune only will leave you on par with a stock 5.7 challenger

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous
        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>more expensive car is faster
          oh wow

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I got my '06 STi for $22k flat with 5k miles on it. A lot cheaper than an R32.
            I'm not impressed when a newer modded VW posts a 0-60 over a second slower than a nearly-20-y.o. subaru sedan.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

and I got my GTI for 18k in 2019 with 10k miles on it. apples and oranges, the STI is AWD vs FWD so of course it's going to launch better. but you can increase horsepower on the GTI without having to spend 15 or 20k to do a FMIC or rotate the turbo and do all of the cooling mods and oil pickup mods. and the VW has much stronger internals.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, no doubt, I got STOMPED by quite a few FWD cars in roll races in the STi. I learned about brake boosting too late.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ah, the eggshit incel is making his weekly shill thread for this ugly slow and gay piece of shit

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>FWD hatch
    have a nice day homosexual

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

There are no RWD hatches any more, anon.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

homosexual wheel drive

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Perfect car for homosexual men

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The GTI is a nice car, but I'd buy a WRX or Focus ST instead for the easier servicability and cheaper parts.

I was surprised getting into a friends Golf R by how incredibly light and cheap the doors felt/sounded. I thought VW was a premium brand.

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's a German car with a cult following and tuner scene akin to the WRX, which means every used example is gonna be beaten to shit and a ticking timebomb. Then you get into the new GTI, it has to deal with the Civic SI for 3k less or the GR Corolla for 5k more. Either of which will serve as better long term vehicles unless you really wanna be a special snowflake.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>GTI
      >snowflake
      lmao. out of those three you listed, only one doesn't have stealership tax, so you can't blame people for flocking to it. that vw engine is also relatively bombproof and takes mods real well

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Any car that is the sporty version of an economy car is not a real sports car.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Cheap hard plastic door panels and exposed red in this case, body panel showing on VW models, Honda too, so cheap. You'll never see that in BMW or other finer cars.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>regular painted frame metal showing on interior
        wtf

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

spoken like the owner of a 20 year old clapped out 3 series with fake M badges you bought for 5k

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>spoken like the owner of a 20 year old clapped out 3 series with fake M badges you bought for 5k

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

it was until 2012 when the brz came out
    or at least that's what happened at the time. "car people" have changed a lot since then (because of the economy) so all the reasons why the brz was unquestionably better have basically washed out along with the entire concept of affordable sports cars really.
    But they're both still being made, and it's still true IMO

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The BRZ is shit. Gr86 is getting the 3cyl turbo from the Yaris, and hopefully they upgrade to double wishbone front/multilink rear along with it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Gr86 is getting the 3cyl turbo from the Yaris

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

they were never for the same market and they were never in the same league. for all of the shit vw gets, one of these cars has an engine that can take over double the rated power on stock internals and the other one destroys the rods at anything over 300whp.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I was 10 at the time but let me tell you what happened

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>projection
          okay zoomer. obviously hot hatches and hardtop roadsters are different markets that have different needs. I'm not going to buy a coupe if I need the hatch. furthermore they represent different classes of buyer, hot hatches are much more likely to be the middle class owner's only general purpose car. the toyobaru is much more of a weekend fun second car for the kind of person who had that budget. but if you had either of them new as a high schooler you were a daddy's money homosexual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>daddy's money homosexual
            wrong. I got hired for a 6 figure job (back when 100k was actually good money) before I could even finish college
            didn't even have a car in high school

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I wasn't talking about you. in any case it sounds like you either

>a. got a deferred job offer while you were in college, finished school, make 6 figures out the gate
            good job, you earned it

>b. got an immediate job offer in college while you were in college, and got dollar signs in your eyes, quit school to go work
            you kneecapped yourself after being so close to the finish line. you could have negotiated for more.

>Verification not required.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

b and I have no regrets as someone that did not enjoy college and got none of the 'fringe benefits' from it. They also paid off my student loans as part of the offer which is not common in the field.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

school isn't for everyone and it sounds like they bought out your losses so it's not a huge deal. what were you studying that you decided to quit early?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

EE

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

small world, me too. I loved my major but I hate my job. pays the bills though.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you should look into embedded software engineering it makes the most of a bad degree choice. that's what I did.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

no thanks that's the part of the job I can't stand. I'm a hardware guy but I get paid to do all of it.

wtf a golf is heavier than an 86/brz?

see

[...]
            hey samegay. it's crazy, I must have forgotten 3086-2798 is actually 1000 lbs, not 288 lbs. that's best case fully loaded automatic 4 door 2016 GTI vs the lightest manual 2 door 2018 BRZ. that explains why it's so much faster in every way despite being down on power. god I love being baited.

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>VVT phaser issues
    >thermostat/waterpump issues
    >timing chain and tensioner issues
    >ignition coil issues
    >PCV issues
    >rear main seal issues
    but guys the stock internals can take 500hp

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Piece of crap with zero personality, extremely common too. I see ten or more of them daily in Switzerland. Usually driven by turks and balkanoids who can't afford leasing on mercedes/bmw, so they settle with a GTI/R, wrap it and slap instagram username and their shithole flag on it.

Utterly soulless car with shitty interior as well. Even CTR has far better interior than VW GTI.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

haha I love gappping shitsumishis EVOs and gay hondas in me Gofl R

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

*gaps you and manages better nurburging (literal german home turf) laptime, as a 2 ton bybrid crossover*

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>*rusts to death right after the finish line*

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>increasing the power of an already undersized overcompressed engine
    what could go wrong?

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

GTIs are really nice, but I'm sure about ultimate.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I, for one, am sure about that judgement. GTI is the ultimate hot hatch. Nobody even makes anything like it, so you might as well get one while you can.

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>krautshit built in mexico
    >affordable

ok

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

All modern GTIs are built in Germany.

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I associate Golf drivers with homosexuality and dense pretention, so no I don't feel inclined to buy/own one.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A GTI is at home anywhere, guy. You buy it because it's fun, not what it says about you. I'm sorry you're so invested in your self image you can't enjoy a thing for its own sake.

40. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

this is tl;dr so my 2g gsx is faster with more trunkspace

41. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

owned a golf 8 gti for 2 years and it was fricking trash. Software issues out of the ass.

42. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>VW
    >Drivers car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It is, and I challenge you to find a non-autist that hates it.

43. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I quite like hot hatches but Im not american where I get the feeling they value raw horsepower over all else.

44. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Eggshit incel car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>hurr incel
  45. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

hatchbacks are GAY as FRICK
    vws are GAY as FRICK

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *