Me too

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

glad im not the only one then

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/uyLAS0D.png

glad im not the only one then

Weak payload and it cant tow for shit. homosexual truck that looks like a tampon hauler

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

k post your truck then

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Straight 6 and 5 speed

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>single cab
            >long bed
            >not lifted
            >tool box
            >rust

This guy actually uses his truck for truck stuff.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The payload is disappointing, but still better than a Tacoma payload. Other trucks (Colorado, Ranger) have better payload, but have their own problems. (Colorado is moronic, Ranger is impossible to find in a basic XL trim for a reasonable price) Meanwhile with the Frontiers you can get modest discounts on brand new base model trucks.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

umm nope

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're moronic. I looked at a quad cab 4wd SR Tacoma 2023, and the sticker in the door said 900 lbs. Same config for my 2024 Frontier said 1,290 lbs. Tacoma, all things being equal, has a much lower payload.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I trust google over anything you say

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>mid size truck has a mid size tow rating
        wow it's nothing.

https://i.imgur.com/sOospKI.jpg

Do they still make a two door extended cab version with an actual 6' bed, or did Nissan capitulate like the other mid-size mall-machines?

The F150 is, unintuitively, the only remaining small truck
        >Regular Cab / 6.5' "Short" Bed
        >122" Wheelbase
        >20:1 Steering Ratio
        >400hp V8
        The secret, nimble little trail machine nobody knows you can order

I fricking hate the modern truck market

>$46k for a standard cab ford

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

6,300-6,700 lbs is a fine tow rating for a midsize. A 1998 V8 F-150 maxed out at 7,000 lbs of towing. I was thinking about getting a full-size, but I (sadly) needed a quad cab for my family. Once you add a quad-cab, there are basically no full-size trucks under 45k. Whereas a base model quad-cab Frontier is 36k with 4WD. Yes, the payload isn't amazing (1,290 lbs) and the 5' bed is a little sad. But the alternative was spending 50k or more on a vehicle by the time you actually find one and get a sticker price.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>getting a vehicle that fits your lifestyle and budget

The frick is wrong with you?

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I love that it continues the eternal trend of being almost as capable as the Tacoma yet is substantially cheaper.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it really isn't any cheaper than the tacoma

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I think the pro4x and TRD are about neck and neck price wise honestly

They're about the same on paper (TRD Offroad is only $400 more but that's with a manual, auto adds another 1k or so) but good luck getting any desirable Taco for MSRP, much less any kind of discount. Real world you actually CAN do that with a Frontier so it's a lot less.

https://i.imgur.com/CHHECwV.jpg

Wtf is ram thinking? It looks like a cuckover with the back cut off.

The weird thing is that one-piece plastic front end is only on the top trim as well, the rest still get regular steel bumpers. Seems like the plastic bullshit would be the cheap option on anything else.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Taco for MSRP
          Most toyota dealerships arent allowed by toyota to do markups, as in toyota will stop sending them allocations if they do.. They are allowed to by toyota if they add mods like the liftkit or things like that.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I don't know how that works, but markups on Tacos are almost universal, just google "tacoma markups" and you'll find a huge number of articles and forum threads about it. Maybe you can find a deal in parts of the country where they don't sell as well but all of the high-volume dealers have been getting around $5k over for Off Roads and $10k for Pros and now Trailhunters for years, and if you won't take it there are 10 people in line behind you who will.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I love that it continues the eternal trend of being almost as capable as the Tacoma yet is substantially cheaper.

Just price checked cheapest Frontier is 34K, with the mpgees the same why people get this over a full size idk.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I think the pro4x and TRD are about neck and neck price wise honestly

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

As a Nissan hater, I do too

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It looks the least tryhard of all trucks right now. That makes it appealing

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This and the new Z are the only modern nissans worth buying

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

what about armadas?

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The only thing stopping me from buying one is the non-telescoping steering wheel. If that was changed, I could certainly get one.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah I looked at one before buying my Ranger and that was my only real major issue with the truck itsel, though even without telescope I found it better than any position the Tacoma's wheel can go to. The real reason I didn't get one was that I couldn't find a Pro4X that wasn't marked up or loaded down with $5k of dealer-installed bullshit though.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's the only midsize truck I'd consider buying at this point, since it's the only non-turbo left standing

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

give it a few years and I bet all trucks are turbo or supercharged... get on board turbos are gonna be the future and eventually you will wonder how anyone got by without them

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>no platinum reserve trim with chrome grill and wheels

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Wtf is ram thinking? It looks like a cuckover with the back cut off.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Wtf is ram thinking?
      how do we make this as aerodynamic as possible to hopefully get our mpg's up to standard

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

But could they at least humor us with some traditional truck styling instead of going full ford explorer?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

get with the times gramps

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

you know side by side pictures like this make me think they really didnt change much looks wise.. mostly headlights

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Dislike change for change sake. RAM is one of the best looking trucks right now.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What the frick is this bullshit?
    And why are the fake wheel arches and the lower part of the front bumper not painted, but the part of the bumper between them directly in front of the fricking wheel is?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Visual breakup like dazzle paint except instead of trying to hide a warship it is used to hide the hideous pig fat bloat and convey a sense of leasness and athleticism.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Checked and truthpilled.

https://i.imgur.com/1R3IUbT.jpg

What the frick is this bullshit?
        And why are the fake wheel arches and the lower part of the front bumper not painted, but the part of the bumper between them directly in front of the fricking wheel is?

I forgot to mention the mirrors, they are tiny. What car are they from?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

kek I remember showing one of these to my gf after she commented on how much nicer a crosstrek looked compared to her (same gen) impreza

• 2 months ago
      Sigma Male

post vehicle

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Do they still make a two door extended cab version with an actual 6' bed, or did Nissan capitulate like the other mid-size mall-machines?

The F150 is, unintuitively, the only remaining small truck
    >Regular Cab / 6.5' "Short" Bed
    >122" Wheelbase
    >20:1 Steering Ratio
    >400hp V8
    The secret, nimble little trail machine nobody knows you can order

I fricking hate the modern truck market

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

They do. You can get the SV in extended cab with a 6 foot bed pretty sure, 2WD only tho

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

damn that is a good looking truck. too bad ford ruined it for me with the very gay raptor

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

That was Euro Ford, and it's not like any of the other car companies are any better.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

More like nobody wants to order, at least in the US. GM offers single cab short bed trucks to foreign markets.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>40,000 trail machine the bank owns
      Lol no. Get a side by side or an old cherokee.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

NA V6. What’s not to like?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The V8 half ton mileage? The V8 half ton price? The V8 half ton exterior size?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Still beats a turbo 4.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Not really. An unproven engine design with direct injection is not any more reliable than a turbo engine.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

lol. The Toyota turbo 4 in a pickup is the unproven design. Same for Chevy.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah and you're a fricking idiot for buying either. By your logic the GM 5.3 V8 is automatically better but that thing is now a piece of shit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Mine has a 5.6L V8, so I’m fine.

I’m simply helping out any idiots thinking of getting a turbo 4 in their pickup.

13. 2 months ago
    Sigma Male

I like it so much I bought one. That naturally aspirated V6 is silky smooth.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

same here, mine is the same color too

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I must have autism because I thought that was a Ram

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

went with the taco but this was my second choice.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They’re just trying to copy the silverado

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>silverado
      what?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Look at the colorado and tell me with a straight face nissan isnt copying chevy.
        >inb4 chevy copying nissan
        No homosexual. Square has always been the chevy style.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I don't see the Nissan connection at all.
          More like Chevy copied the last gen Tacoma

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

the colorado maybe but not the silverado. and most of the midsizes are trying to be the tacoma if anything.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You're blind. Literally everyone is copying the 3rd gen Tacoma when it comes to midsizes. When it comes to trucks in general, everyone has been copying the 2nd gen Dodge Ram for 2 decades now. Ever since they brought the 'small semi-truck' look, that shit hasn't left.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I like last gen frontier over current gen frontier
    >t. has spent countless hours in both

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nissan ended up with best SUV and compact truck of current year, simply by still selling the old model.
    And yes, burgerized gay patrol is better than the the moronic looking GM or the ecoblows ford. And lets not even mention t*oyota, the gayest of them all

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I have one and I like it.

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Stop making me want one. I feel guilty. One from the 2000s sounds better though

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

if you plan on towing or hauling significant weight then it's not great but if not and you just like mid-sized trucks like I do then totally get one, frick the haters. Don't feel guilty.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It's just weird wanting less for more.
        Driving around in current gen full sized truggs then trying out tacos, frontiers and Colorados leaves me wonder why the hell anyone would want less interior space, weaker engines and less utility
        I don't get it. If you just like the aesthetics of smaller trucks then you should get an older full sized truck.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

They are just a good medium between daily commuters and work horses. There’s always gonna be a market for them in the states because " muh trugg" is a lifestyle at this point like jeeps are. I can’t really explain why I like them, I just do. Probably contrarianism.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's not really more, it only seems that way if you're comparing loaded midsize trucks to really barebones half tons. If you actually compare equivalent trucks there's a pretty big price difference, I did the numbers the other day for a different thread and it's close to $12k difference between the Ranger and F-150 if they're both crew cab XL STX models.

Personally, aside from the price, I got a Ranger because I live in a medium density area and both my own driveway and a lot of the parking lots/garages I go to are just barely big enough for it, I've driven half tons around pretty extensively for work and the extra length and width are just enough to make them way less practical, stuff that's an easy in and out in the Ranger would be a multi-point turn in a half ton. It's also an advantage off road in my region, lots of mountains trails built for Jeeps and mostly driven by them, a wider truck can be a nightmare because it's too wide for their ruts but not wide enough to straddle them entirely and you have to worry more about pinstriping etc. with the wider body.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *