i'm holding up traffic and i'm angry you're telling me to stop holdin up traffic

> be me, grandpa was a racecar driver, have aggressive driving DNA
> inspired to drive fast but safe like a cannonballer
> driving 100 on a 70 highway (160kmh on 110kmh)
> aggressive riced out Civic starts tailing me
> hates tailgaters because i live in a nation of cheap morons
> i dont trust people behind me with their Taobao brakes and China tires if I gotta brake
> let aggressive riced out Civic in front of me so he can lead the way
> riced Civic's aggressive driving and big brights help clear the road ahead so i can maintain my speed
> encounter pajeet driving 90 in the passing lane
> highway is 3 lanes but theres an NPC roadblock across the other 2 lanes. npcs LOVE staying within the speed limit
> in front of them, the 3 lanes are completely clear
> pajeet refuses to move over from passing lane
> pajeet gets tailgated for 2 miles by riced Civic with high beams in his mirror but still refuses to move over
> finally Civic finds a gap after some minutes
> Civic leaves me to be tormented by this lane hog pajeet motherfricker for the next couple miles
> try to be nice flashing my brights but was clear since the Civic that Pajeet was hogging on purpose
> start doing the multi flash and honk ala that Squeeze Benz honking and beaming cop video we've all seen
> pajeet has been hogging the lane the last 10 minutes now but still refuses to move over
> gap appears and finally overtake pajeet
> a while later, traffic gets heavy and pajeet catches up
> pajeet slows down next to my car before flinging a waterbottle out the window at my car in anger
> cops where i live still looking to fine speeders while lane hogs out number speeders at least 20:1

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

cool post your car is it a wrx or a civic

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>grandpa was a racecar driver,
    HE DROVE SO GODDAMN FAST

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

NEVER DID WIN THE CHECKERED FLAGS BUT HE NEVER DID COME IN LAST

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

get the frick out the passing lane when you see peepaw's most special boy slowgaylet spiclet

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

tl;dr

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

pajeets bad fast driving good

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Entitled speedsissies seething over based lane-sitting hogchads. You got MOGG'd deal with it kid

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

> be
    >i
    Lurk moar and learn how to fricking green text. Jesus christ. Quit after 6 lines.
    Maybe make a blogpost on a different website?

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Your only mistake was not brake checking the everliving frick out of the guy while throwing food out the sunroof at him. Coming from someone who ejected a falafel burger at 100mph at a tailgater before and has distributed many fat brake checks, these tactics are not only effective, but fun. It also weeds out drivers who are bigger pussies than you. For the ones who want to start shit after, you better buy a gun. People more phycotic than that who want to escalate will unsuprisingly want to beat your ass. Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six I say.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

four words:
      two words - BAD ASS

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Question
    Why didn't you take a cheeky overtake on the right?
    Was it because the lanes were too busy?
    If they were, how did you expect the jeet to move out of the way? If they're too busy for you to quickly overtake, they're too busy for him to move aside.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Question, why drive in the passing lane if your are not going to pass? From the OPs story it was three (3) entire cars causing this by simply travelling at the same speed intentionally in all three lanes

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Hold your horses friend, that's not what I'm getting from OP's story:
        >highway is a 70
        >middle and slow lane filled with NPCs going speed limit
        >Jeet is going 90 so it's still overtaking, clearly going faster and not going the same speed as the normies.
        He's still passing in the passing lane. Maybe not going 100 as OP, but 90 is 20 over.
        What I am implying here is that there was no space for the jeet to move aside, as can be deduced from the "gap appears and finally overtake pajeet" phrase.
        So again, If there's barely any gaps to overtake, there's barely any gaps for the shitskin to move away.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

> encounter pajeet driving 90 in the passing lane
          > highway is 3 lanes but theres an NPC roadblock across the other 2 lanes. NPCs LOVE staying within the speed limit
          > in front of them, the 3 lanes are completely clear
          > pajeet refuses to move over from passing lane

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Hold your horses friend, that's not what I'm getting from OP's story:
            >highway is a 70
            >middle and slow lane filled with NPCs going speed limit
            >Jeet is going 90 so it's still overtaking, clearly going faster and not going the same speed as the normies.
            He's still passing in the passing lane. Maybe not going 100 as OP, but 90 is 20 over.
            What I am implying here is that there was no space for the jeet to move aside, as can be deduced from the "gap appears and finally overtake pajeet" phrase.
            So again, If there's barely any gaps to overtake, there's barely any gaps for the shitskin to move away.

If its completely clear in front of the three cars, all three were doing 90. The patel could have either sped up or slowed to move aside and simply did 90 behind another car in another lane, Its more likley that one of the other drivers slowed or exited allowing the overtake.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Welp.
            Shit doesn't add up.
            NPCs going the speed limit (70) and jeet going 90, Somehow going side by side and roadblocking.
            Waiting for a "gap" despite the "clear road" ahead.
            Gives me an autism

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

So, what's throwing you off is the >NPCs LOVE staying within the speed limit part
            guess they were not going the speed limit then

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Ayep, throw that phrase out of the window and the story makes sense again.
            Sorry 'bout the autismo

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Ah I see what youre saying. I missed the speed limit part about the other two. Maby OP is a pussy? Ive taken the hard shoulder to get around people I deem annoying before, he couldve just done that

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

the NPC in the middle lane must've had a mile long car that took a lot of time to overtake, even going 20 over

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>driving 160km/h in a 110km/h
    >blatantly breaking a major law
    >too afraid to break another law, passing in the shoulder or emergency lane

why? why do you do this, drive 20 minutes behind someone instead of passing them on the shoulder?
    answer me, what makes you think 50km/h over the speed limit is ok but shoulder passing isnt?
    why do you think this?
    are you moronic?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Not OP, but I blaze it when the road is open and as I approach other cars -- whether in my lane or adjacent lanes -- I slow down to within 10mph [max] of their speed to pass them.
      Passing on the right is dangerous because a lot of people don't properly check their blind spot on that side because they're not expecting cars to be there.
      Speeding on open roads is safe as long as there isn't vegetation on the sides that can hide wildlife that can jump out of nowhere and as long as there are no cross roads -- or if there are cross roads, it's on flat open land where you can clearly see what's coming.
      t. safest speeder alive

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>NOOO THIS GUY ISN'T SPEEDING AS MUCH AS I'D LIKE FOR HIM TO nOO
    This is why I go 50 on one lane country highways.
    You homosexuals can't be pleased.
    >go 60
    >NOO I'M GOING 70 STUPID HOG
    >go 70
    >NOOO I'M DOING 80
    >go 90
    >NOOOOOO IM DOING 100!!!!
    I literally refuse to speed now.
    Haven't gone over the limit for 2 years now.
    Flashing or honking or throwing shit won't do anything, I will ignore it.
    I have a fully loaded sawed-off in my car if you try to assault me.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

You better hope those two shells are enough bud. As long as you don’t get all pissy pants when you get passed, we’re good.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>You better hope those two shells are enough bud
        You've got the rest of the bus with you?

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Lamo moron. If I’m assaulting you it’s gonna be with the car or a .38. Like I said as long as you’re not the type to get mad when someone passes you, shits straight, drive as slow as you fricking want. Just don’t expect everyone else to

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>.38
            oh you're a cowboy larper
            is your brokeback mountain boyfriend with you too?

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Lamo no more larpy than a sawn off. You ride your horse harder than it rides you?
            .38 isn’t a fricking cowboy round either. I’m assuming you’re nogunz and the sawn-off is just a big fib

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

I'm the sawn off guy, kek. The other anon you've been shitflinging with isn't me.
            i.e.

>You better hope those two shells are enough bud
            You've got the rest of the bus with you?

>.38
            oh you're a cowboy larper
            is your brokeback mountain boyfriend with you too?

I'm only

>NOOO THIS GUY ISN'T SPEEDING AS MUCH AS I'D LIKE FOR HIM TO nOO
            This is why I go 50 on one lane country highways.
            You homosexuals can't be pleased.
            >go 60
            >NOO I'M GOING 70 STUPID HOG
            >go 70
            >NOOO I'M DOING 80
            >go 90
            >NOOOOOO IM DOING 100!!!!
            I literally refuse to speed now.
            Haven't gone over the limit for 2 years now.
            Flashing or honking or throwing shit won't do anything, I will ignore it.
            I have a fully loaded sawed-off in my car if you try to assault me.

I don't give a shit if you pass me, obviously. It's only if, as I said, you try to assault or road rage me.
            >i'll assault you with my .38
            So if someone is going the limit, you shoot at their car?

If you run me off the road and then come up to my car with a fricking baseball bat for just going the speed limit, one shell will put a baseball sized hole in your chest, even through the door. I don't need to waste two.

If you wanna pass, feel free to, no issues with that. Just don't try to make me speed.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Lamo I should just start posting tienmen square whenever I start arguing with anyone on DA. Like I was saying, no. When someone is going the limit, I pass them. If they get wicked pissy and want to start shit after, thats when they get shot. I’m just glad we’re on the same page.

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I hope when im an old man im driving a front engine dragster making a whopping 200hp with a 5 gallon bucket of sticks of dynamite to throw at normalgays

12. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

You think you're hot shit until you get cited for reckless driving. Have fun in court, Black person.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *